Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Immorality Episode 2 Discussion

Sep 8, 2011 1:32 AM
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
For the age this was made.. great scenes again, still the same complain about the bad art.

A to be continued end for a series the will definitely not have a sequel.. x_x

Jul 22, 2012 4:28 PM

Yeah not a very good ending but it had its plus sides. IT served it purpose. I might check out the manga.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.

Mar 18, 2016 2:58 PM

Random sex with random guys, nothing more.
Ah! and repetitive use of scenes.

4/10

Mar 21, 2016 5:23 AM
Plenty of full nudes and the large assets are shown off pretty lewdly (*˘︶˘*) also liked the hip and abdomen design.

Animation was more smoother this ep as well and good movement of body.

The tentacle scene didn't connect up very well, switching back from tentacles out the ass and mouth/back to normal/one view showing no tentacles which didnt make much sense.

In any case pretty random, mc lady is basically some kind of murderer monster sucking out life of men. Principal is a futanari as well and there was magic for some reason.

Story just cut off with no ending. Looked like something was about to come out her ass there. Well no matter, put in some good h scenes at least.

Dec 16, 2017 4:30 PM
Why were fumes being emitted as that guy urinated (near the start of episode)? And why is the last scene a closeup of the protagonist's anus? It was almost laughable, actually.

Feb 4, 2019 1:29 PM
I like the Yuri scene it was probably the part I like the most

Oct 23, 2020 4:13 AM
Why she looks same as the woman in the picture ?? So maybe she is his mother