Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 6, 2011 1:54 AM
Jun 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This is one of the hentai with the most horrible art ever but when it comes with the sex scenes this just beats many of the hentai I've seen with better art. If this was made with the animations of today this would be just a big hit.

lol what's up with the lucha libre get up I was cracking my pants of laugh after that.
Jul 22, 2012 4:02 PM

Mar 2010
It was decent, nothing that impressive. though this is a hentai so its as good as it gets lol

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 19, 2016 5:43 AM
Oct 2013
Body is plenty detailed. The lady proportions are ridiculous but the hide hips/ass/thighs are kinda erotic. The breasts balance them out but sayoko's moved like stiff water balloons attached to chest which was no good.

Animation is pretty alright, particularly penetration at least.

Well I was good to see all the ladies being so slutty.

Didn't expect to suddenly see a futanari just nonchalantly having sex or guns and ninja-like action scene XD
User-sanMar 21, 2016 5:11 AM
Jun 6, 2017 8:29 PM
Jun 2017
Hey,Anyone Know Where To Find This Hentai In English?
Dec 16, 2017 4:29 PM
Jul 2018
I agree with Pedovear in regards to the art; I wasn't fond of how the characters in this anime looked at all. And I was surprised the principal had to tell the main character not to sleep with the students (I thought that would've been obvious)
Feb 4, 2019 1:26 PM
Jul 2013
It was a great episode. Despite having Threesome (MMF) which I hate. I like that Main girl got rid of two delinquent students.
May 27, 2023 1:38 PM

Jun 2011
Hooooly SHIT! I wasn not prepared to be this entertaining by how shockingly absurd and serious it took itself. I've seen a lot of anime and this was by far some of the most outlandish sort of inept replica of human behavior I've come across in a while. Not only does the women look almost the same in the body and face department but also the grotesque huge breasts.

Now to just remind myself that yeah, she choose to dress like a dollar store blow-up doll to fight bad guys but also her somewhat disturbing relaxed attitude towards her student straight up filming and her coworker assaulting her - and in no way act concerned about a scalped literally 3 inches in her back, nope! It's straight to having sex with strangers. I mean I love this, this is so unintentionally hilarious that It's a campy mess of gOOdies. 

This was amazing.

Also the german techno tunes were just *chefs kiss*

More topics from this board

Poll: » Immorality Episode 2 Discussion

Pedovear - Sep 8, 2011

9 by magatetus »»
Jul 5, 2023 6:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.