Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Immorality Episode 1 Discussion

Sep 6, 2011 1:54 AM
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This is one of the hentai with the most horrible art ever but when it comes with the sex scenes this just beats many of the hentai I've seen with better art. If this was made with the animations of today this would be just a big hit.

lol what's up with the lucha libre get up I was cracking my pants of laugh after that.

Jul 22, 2012 4:02 PM

It was decent, nothing that impressive. though this is a hentai so its as good as it gets lol

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.

Mar 19, 2016 5:43 AM
Body is plenty detailed. The lady proportions are ridiculous but the hide hips/ass/thighs are kinda erotic. The breasts balance them out but sayoko's moved like stiff water balloons attached to chest which was no good.

Animation is pretty alright, particularly penetration at least.

Well I was good to see all the ladies being so slutty.

Didn't expect to suddenly see a futanari just nonchalantly having sex or guns and ninja-like action scene XD
Modified by User-san, Mar 21, 2016 5:11 AM

Jun 6, 2017 8:29 PM
Hey,Anyone Know Where To Find This Hentai In English?

Dec 16, 2017 4:29 PM
I agree with Pedovear in regards to the art; I wasn't fond of how the characters in this anime looked at all. And I was surprised the principal had to tell the main character not to sleep with the students (I thought that would've been obvious)

Feb 4, 2019 1:26 PM
It was a great episode. Despite having Threesome (MMF) which I hate. I like that Main girl got rid of two delinquent students.