Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 6, 2008 6:32 AM

Oct 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well, I liked it a lot better than the ONA, at least. I liked the plot and music, and animation was ok. What really bothered me, though, was the ef-ripoff. It kind of felt like ef and Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora mixed together. :/
Jul 7, 2008 10:46 PM

Oct 2007
it was pretty slow with no real payoff in the end...
Jul 11, 2008 12:43 PM

Sep 2007
I liked it, I guess. But it was kinda been-there-done-that.

Nov 23, 2008 11:45 PM
Apr 2008
Hmm, the story actually isn't that bad. I know a lot of people say that this is a clone of Ef, but do keep in mind that this anime is based on a game that came out before Ef did.

If only they gave it the proper amount of episodes to fully explore the plot, I could actually see it being a decent series. Too bad it's one of those one-shot deal
Apr 19, 2010 6:25 AM

Sep 2008
I'm such a sucker for anterograde amnesia because of ef. Of course they had to change the dynamics of this because of how young the characters were, but it was still quite lovely and emotional for me.

Bringing the whale from the ONA, I'm guessing that this series plays heavily on miracles... this just happened to be a bad end. *sniffles*
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 15, 2012 8:35 PM

Nov 2011

That face.

And I agree, this episode is better than the ONA which I thought was shit. Fun date with the ice cream as well as the indirect kiss ^_-

A short and emotional episode in the later half. It definitely has a lot of drama and tragedy themes. It looks like Sae's soul flies into the heaven like the snow.

Sad ending :(
Apr 11, 2014 7:18 PM

Aug 2009
Wait so this is a flashback? There was grown-up Sae in the ONA, so I'm confused.

Welp, Time to rewatch the ONA because I remember Sae was pretty normal in there
Aug 10, 2016 11:20 AM

May 2008
This is million times better than the ONA.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.