Forum Settings
Forums

The "Help Identifying This Anime/Character" Topic

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (199) « First ... « 197 198 [199]

Aug 2, 2010 4:46 PM
Shizu_dark said:
SereneTempest said:

The first picture is a Ragnarok Online Blacksmith most likely someone's character that they drew.

Sure it's not this guy?

http://myanimelist.net/character/3519/Zero_Kiryuu

Aug 2, 2010 4:48 PM

Votkrath said:
Shizu_dark said:
SereneTempest said:

The first picture is a Ragnarok Online Blacksmith most likely someone's character that they drew.

Sure it's not this guy?

Yes I am really sure that, it is not Zero.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!

Aug 2, 2010 11:06 PM

Votkrath said:
Shizu_dark said:
SereneTempest said:

Sure it's not this guy?

I'm positive it is a RO Blacksmith.

Aug 3, 2010 12:00 AM

Bunch of avatars to identify. Artistsoriginal pictures are appreciated too >_<

Modified by CyberPh0enix, Aug 3, 2010 3:24 AM

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

Aug 3, 2010 1:05 AM

Okay... this is a very small scene in an anime that I'm thinking of. I know I've watched it, but I can't think of it and it's drving me crazy. All I can remember is... a guy getting framed for something, possibly murder, and he just started laughing as the cops or maybe military started walking to him to arrest him because he couldn't do anything else. This is all I've got. =p I'll be very impressed if someone gets this. Lol, it should be on my list if that helps.

Aug 3, 2010 3:22 AM

CyberPh0enix said:

7. is from yaoi manga Interval

Aug 3, 2010 4:01 AM

CyberPh0enix said:

8. is from Aoi Bungaku last 2 episodes
http://myanimelist.net/character/29131/Kandata

Aug 3, 2010 5:41 AM

CyberPh0enix said:

http://myanimelist.net/character/1556/Takeshi_Yamamoto

Aug 3, 2010 7:51 AM

CyberPh0enix said:

This reminds me of a fanart of Spain from Hetalia I once saw. Would need verification, though.

CyberPh0enix said:

This is a fanart of a nico nico douga singer named ASK.

Aug 3, 2010 8:53 AM

Hello MAL!

I have a vague memory of a certain anime, yet I can't seem to find it after browsing through the database. It's killing me!

It's a romance anime about a guy on a field trip (Probably) with his class. When he arrives at the spot and exits the bus. Then a girl appears out of nowhere on the doorstep of the bus and jumps at him. I don't recall the middle of the series, but he didn't accept her and in the end she disappeared by sacrificing herself to save someone.

If anyone could help me identify this anime I'd be more than grateful! Thank you in advance!

Aug 3, 2010 8:59 AM

SvEE said:
Hello MAL!

I have a vague memory of a certain anime, yet I can't seem to find it after browsing through the database. It's killing me!

It's a romance anime about a guy on a field trip (Probably) with his class. When he arrives at the spot and exits the bus. Then a girl appears out of nowhere on the doorstep of the bus and jumps at him. I don't recall the middle of the series, but he didn't accept her and in the end she disappeared by sacrificing herself to save someone.

If anyone could help me identify this anime I'd be more than grateful! Thank you in advance!

i know this one, its Green Green uggh i think its actually the worst anime ive seen IMO
Modified by suprhiro, Aug 3, 2010 9:02 AM

Aug 3, 2010 10:05 AM

Badhiro said:
SvEE said:
Hello MAL!

i know this one, its Green Green uggh i think its actually the worst anime ive seen IMO

It may not be the best one out there but it's among the first ones I've seen. It has a kind of sentimental value. Thank you very much for helping me! :)

Aug 3, 2010 10:24 AM

Shello

So anyway im looking for an anime i once watched ... but have forggot the name.. and dispite the ...... name by name searching i have been doing i havent found anything ....

So ima ask You guys! :P

The anime is about A preverted guy who is nuts about dog deities... however his deity is a fox o.O with a bad atteuted... who dosent get along with dog deities.. as he found out later... he also wears a collar? :o

I cant really reenber anythhing esle atm but if anyone knows what anime im talking about i would be very gratful :P
Modified by Crylic, Aug 3, 2010 10:50 AM

Aug 3, 2010 10:50 AM

Crylic said:
Shello

So anyway im looking for an anime i once watched ... but have forggot the name.. and dispite the ...... name by name searching i have been doing i havent found anything ....

The anime is about A preverted guy who is a dog deities... however his deity is a fox o.O with a bad atteuted... who dosent getten along with dog deities,, as he found out later...

I cant really reenber anythhing esle atm but if anyone knows what anime im talking about i would be very gratful :P

Sounds like Inukami!. Can't be 100% sure though.

Aug 3, 2010 11:06 AM

Paul said:
Crylic said:
Shello

The anime is about A preverted guy who is a dog deities... however his deity is a fox o.O with a bad atteuted... who dosent getten along with dog deities,, as he found out later...

Sounds like Inukami!. Can't be 100% sure though.

o.o ..... i love you xD

Thank you for tho help tho :P

Aug 3, 2010 1:35 PM

d(T_T)b
d(>_<)b
d(X_X)b

Aug 3, 2010 4:27 PM
Anyone that can help me with this one?

Aug 3, 2010 5:13 PM

b3rtil said:
Anyone that can help me with this one?

Seiken no Blacksmith

Join my club: The Walking Dead

Aug 3, 2010 6:33 PM

Where is this from? I REALLY (not really) wanna know:

Aug 3, 2010 6:36 PM
anthonyistosen said:
Where is this from? I REALLY (not really) wanna know:

Sekirei ~Pure Engagement~. Says in the top right corner.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (199) « First ... « 197 198 [199]