Forum Settings
Forums

The "Help Identifying This Anime/Character" Topic

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (199) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
 
Aug 8, 2008 3:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 201
Pao-neechan said:
Asako said:
YoYosalzi said:

Is she a character or just a fanart?


She's from a game. I'm thinking Puni Puni Handmaid... but she doesn't appear in my CGs, but I know it's an eroge. >.> Trying to remember which one, will reply later after digging through images, if somebody else hasn't yet.


Well, I have seen her in Chrono Crusade (Chrno Crusade) as a demon called Shader. :P


blah... beat me by 6 minutes lol... but yea... she is from chrno crusade:
http://myanimelist.net/character.php?id=2042
 
Aug 8, 2008 9:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 1755
kimeugenemylove said:
Pao-neechan said:
Asako said:
YoYosalzi said:

Is she a character or just a fanart?


She's from a game. I'm thinking Puni Puni Handmaid... but she doesn't appear in my CGs, but I know it's an eroge. >.> Trying to remember which one, will reply later after digging through images, if somebody else hasn't yet.


Well, I have seen her in Chrono Crusade (Chrno Crusade) as a demon called Shader. :P


blah... beat me by 6 minutes lol... but yea... she is from chrno crusade:
http://myanimelist.net/character.php?id=2042

It was actually originally a Pure Pure pic when it was first posted, seems like the user changed it.

?_? || Mo <3: squrrriles kidnapped her let's eat theree nuts || ♪♫♪
 
Aug 8, 2008 1:52 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 11


Where is this from? O.o
 
Aug 8, 2008 1:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 4251
aznpsycho646 said:


Where is this from? O.o


That's from Excel Saga (episode 26).
 
Aug 8, 2008 4:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 541
aznpsycho646 said:


Where is this from? O.o


That is soooooo disgusting -_- rofl


 
Aug 8, 2008 4:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 201
disgusting is that one post with the granny shaking her breasts... i tasted my own bile afer that...
 
Aug 8, 2008 5:34 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 409
Kayro said:
aznpsycho646 said:


Where is this from? O.o


That's from Excel Saga (episode 26).


I thought that scene came from Elfen Lied, so thats why I never found that there.
Excel Saga, I thought that was a light-hearted comedic anime. This pictures says otherwise though, but it is certainly giving me consideration in watching this.
 
Aug 8, 2008 8:09 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 11
Kayro said:
aznpsycho646 said:


Where is this from? O.o


That's from Excel Saga (episode 26).

That was quick, thanks!
 
Aug 8, 2008 8:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 1702
kimeugenemylove said:
disgusting is that one post with the granny shaking her breasts... i tasted my own bile afer that...
What? This one?:
wtfyourface said:
MistaCloudStrife said:
From 100-1000, how much do you love LWL?
OVER 9000!!!
 
Aug 8, 2008 9:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 78
Ginger_Snap said:
x-gummybear-x said:




For some reason he reminds me of Kazuki Hihara from La Corda D'Oro primo passo. Not too sure on that though.
mqf said:
x-gummybear-x said:
I was wondering about a few, saw them randomly, and was shown the last two by a friend. So I was wondering if they were from an anime: )

Thank you:)

I think it's fanart of Naoki, by Lasaro. Not anime.
 
Aug 8, 2008 10:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 2688
mvpmerome said:
Kayro said:
aznpsycho646 said:


Where is this from? O.o


That's from Excel Saga (episode 26).


I thought that scene came from Elfen Lied, so thats why I never found that there.
Excel Saga, I thought that was a light-hearted comedic anime. This pictures says otherwise though, but it is certainly giving me consideration in watching this.


Excel Saga is by no means a light-hearted comedic anime. It's comedic alright, downright hilarious, but if your gonna watch it be ready for the bat-shit insane, hyperactive randomness that you'll face.

And you don't get hardcore disgusting scenes like that little gif all the time, episode 26 was just an exception. You'll just see mild cases of blood pouring out of Hyatt as she dies every now and then. Hyatt ftw~
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Aug 8, 2008 10:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 201
LoveWifeLunch said:
kimeugenemylove said:
disgusting is that one post with the granny shaking her breasts... i tasted my own bile afer that...
What? This one?:


i hate you... lol...
 
Aug 9, 2008 8:44 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 1702
kimeugenemylove said:
LoveWifeLunch said:
kimeugenemylove said:
disgusting is that one post with the granny shaking her breasts... i tasted my own bile afer that...
What? This one?:


i hate you... lol...
Anytime.
wtfyourface said:
MistaCloudStrife said:
From 100-1000, how much do you love LWL?
OVER 9000!!!
 
Aug 9, 2008 4:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 232
kuro11 said:
Veronin said:
Flibbertigibbet said:
Does anyone know who this character is and where she's from?


Help would be appreciated


Pretty sure that's Kallen from Code Geass.

Yeah, I would say the same, though that would be fan art.


That's Margery Daw from SnS>.>
 
Aug 9, 2008 4:13 PM
DB Administrator
Plus Ultra

Offline
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 12486
shami said:
kuro11 said:
Veronin said:
Flibbertigibbet said:
Does anyone know who this character is and where she's from?


Help would be appreciated


Pretty sure that's Kallen from Code Geass.

Yeah, I would say the same, though that would be fan art.


That's Margery Daw from SnS>.>


The image changed now because the old one was deleted and replaced by a new one for a different character. Just to let you know.

open.staff.applications  
guidelines.faq  
report.abuse
  
Thx Kina.
  
[H+] ³  

 
Aug 9, 2008 4:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 201
cyruz said:
shami said:
kuro11 said:
Veronin said:
Flibbertigibbet said:
Does anyone know who this character is and where she's from?


Help would be appreciated


Pretty sure that's Kallen from Code Geass.

Yeah, I would say the same, though that would be fan art.


That's Margery Daw from SnS>.>


The image changed now because the old one was deleted and replaced by a new one for a different character. Just to let you know.


haha... so quick on it...
 
Aug 9, 2008 7:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 53
x-gummybear-x said:
I was wondering about a few, saw them randomly, and was shown the last two by a friend. So I was wondering if they were from an anime: )

That's Kuga Natsuki from Mai HiME.
 
Aug 10, 2008 1:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 114
does anyone know who these characters are and what anime they're from?




 
Aug 10, 2008 1:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 499
@ ZooNkaujQTpie

The first looks like Mizore Shirayuki from Rosario to Vampire and some knock off of Domo-kun, and the latter I'm pretty sure is fanart of the twins from Clannad
 
Aug 10, 2008 8:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 114
oh okay thanks! they're pretty cute! i think i'll look into those two animes :)
 
Aug 10, 2008 10:17 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 71

any help please ^_^
 
Aug 10, 2008 11:17 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 5451
kiddeykid said:

any help please ^_^

it might be and older version of Primula from Shuffle!, but i wouldn't swear to it.
 
Aug 10, 2008 11:41 AM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 11
Could anyone tell me which anime is this pic from?
 
Aug 10, 2008 12:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 1755
ZooNkaujQTpie said:
does anyone know who these characters are and what anime they're from?



It's actually from an eroge called Kakuu Shoujo (夏空少女). The OP's on youtube, it's pretty cool.

?_? || Mo <3: squrrriles kidnapped her let's eat theree nuts || ♪♫♪
 
Aug 10, 2008 3:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 201
lindork said:
@ ZooNkaujQTpie

The first looks like Mizore Shirayuki from Rosario to Vampire and some knock off of Domo-kun, and the latter I'm pretty sure is fanart of the twins from Clannad


mizore? no... she doesnt dress gothic lolita nor does she carry around a bunny...
 
Aug 10, 2008 3:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 3403
Testzor said:
Could anyone tell me which anime is this pic from?
Could you get us a bigger pic?
 
Aug 10, 2008 3:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 355
Anyone offended to loli content do not click.It does NOT include any pornographic material. http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?action=view&t=pic&id=1318&pid=11306



 
Aug 10, 2008 3:35 PM
Vermillion

Offline
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 2090
Testzor said:
Could anyone tell me which anime is this pic from?


Looks like Mizuki Hayama from ef. It's kind of hard to tell with such a small pic though.

...even a saint needs a soldier to do the dirty work.
 
Aug 10, 2008 5:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 201
Ironkarma said:
Anyone offended to loli content do not click.It does NOT include any pornographic material. http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?action=view&t=pic&id=1318&pid=11306


its a story or chapter called "video no oishasan" which means "doctor's video" which can be found in the eromanga "imoutopantsu" which translates to "little sister's panties"
Modified by kimeugenemylove, Aug 10, 2008 5:50 PM
 
Aug 10, 2008 6:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 1755
Testzor said:
Could anyone tell me which anime is this pic from?

Bigger:

?_? || Mo <3: squrrriles kidnapped her let's eat theree nuts || ♪♫♪
 
Aug 10, 2008 7:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 329
Is this character from an anime? Or is it an original character?

 
Aug 10, 2008 7:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 201
mqf said:
Testzor said:
Could anyone tell me which anime is this pic from?

Bigger:


*sighs* a twintail with ribbons looking in the air... if i had to take a stab at someone... it would be asuka langley soryu...
 
Aug 10, 2008 8:51 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 627
^ Oh, looks more like Asuna of the Negima series.
 
Aug 10, 2008 11:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 201
Puvi2Groovy said:
^ Oh, looks more like Asuna of the Negima series.


i thought that too but asuna has bells on her tails...
 
Aug 11, 2008 7:43 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 11
What's this from? lol XD

Modified by aznpsycho646, Aug 14, 2008 2:29 PM
 
Aug 12, 2008 1:24 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 1702
Warning, this is from The Fappin' Club, so you can guess what kind of image this is.
http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?action=view&t=pic&id=1467&pid=18820
wtfyourface said:
MistaCloudStrife said:
From 100-1000, how much do you love LWL?
OVER 9000!!!
 
Aug 12, 2008 10:46 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 71
Thank you :) It could really be her..
Anyway there are a few more pics I truly want to know the source/anime
Modified by royalpanda, Aug 13, 2008 6:11 AM
 
Aug 12, 2008 11:50 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 559
kiddeykid said:
Thank you :) It could really be her..
Anyway there are a few more pics I truly want to know the source/anime


The first looks like Lucy from Elfen Lied
 
Aug 12, 2008 3:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 1702
kiddeykid said:
Thank you :) It could really be her..
Anyway there are a few more pics I truly want to know the source/anime
The second one might be Hikari from Strawberry Panic.
wtfyourface said:
MistaCloudStrife said:
From 100-1000, how much do you love LWL?
OVER 9000!!!
 
Aug 12, 2008 4:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 1755
kiddeykid said:
Thank you :) It could really be her..
Anyway there are a few more pics I truly want to know the source/anime

This is by Carnelian and AFAIK, it's not from any anime/game.


I found this. I think Garyu is the artist?

?_? || Mo <3: squrrriles kidnapped her let's eat theree nuts || ♪♫♪
 
Aug 12, 2008 4:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 1365
OK, I know that there's one going on right now, but what anime is this from?

 
Aug 12, 2008 6:26 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 302
BadLuckTuckxL said:
OK, I know that there's one going on right now, but what anime is this from?


Mahou Shoujo Ai.
 
Aug 13, 2008 7:38 AM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 11
mqf said:
Testzor said:
Could anyone tell me which anime is this pic from?

Bigger:


Nobody is sure about this one?
 
Aug 13, 2008 10:31 AM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 1
i remember a movie from the early 90s that was shown on the cartoon network. i remember it had a boy who was asleep or in a coma and i think he had been experimented on. somehow he starts having this metal body form around him and then it keeps getting bigger by adding more things to it, like cars and metal and i think eventually buildings. any help will be appreciated.

note: not Cyborg 009, thanks though, i do believe it was a movie and not a tv show.
Modified by studog123, Aug 14, 2008 6:34 AM
 
Aug 13, 2008 11:45 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 922
what anime is this from?
 
Aug 13, 2008 2:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 194
studog123 said:
i remember a movie from the early 90s that was shown on the cartoon network. i remember it had a boy who was asleep or in a coma and i think he had been experimented on. somehow he starts having this metal body form around him and then it keeps getting bigger by adding more things to it, like cars and metal and i think eventually buildings. any help will be appreciated.


thats cyborg 009!!! i LOVED that show! :)
Testzor said:
mqf said:
Testzor said:
Could anyone tell me which anime is this pic from?

Bigger:


Nobody is sure about this one?


it looks like Negima fanart to me. but i may be wrong.
 
Aug 13, 2008 2:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 194
oh wait. maybe not. i didnt read the whole post. sorry ahaha. but maybe it still is cyborg 009? although it wasnt a movie.
 
Aug 13, 2008 3:47 PM
DB Administrator
Plus Ultra

Offline
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 12486
mawata, please stop double posting all the time. There's an Edit link next your posts, use that one. Thanks.

open.staff.applications  
guidelines.faq  
report.abuse
  
Thx Kina.
  
[H+] ³  

 
Aug 13, 2008 5:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 201
Testzor said:
Could anyone tell me which anime is this pic from?

Bigger:


Nobody is sure about this one?


it looks like Negima fanart to me. but i may be wrong.

as i said before... its the bells that asuna ties on her hair that leads me to conclude that this isnt asuna from negima... asuna also uses hair ties rather than bow ties as shown by:
Modified by kimeugenemylove, Aug 13, 2008 6:00 PM
 
Aug 13, 2008 7:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 1533
Tatanium said:
what anime is this from?
Pani Poni Dash maybe?


 
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Top
Pages (199) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »