Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 3, 2011 8:25 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Haruka still cannot choose any partners to work with her, so she wants all 6? Most of them don't want to do in group, especially Tokiya.

Shining is not approving "group" at all.

Ittoki are Syo are the ones who are faithful. Natsuki and Hijirikawa later joined. Last 2 joined at last min.

Shining vs. 6 guys so that he approves group is... lol @ Shining. I liked the intro to piano ver. of ED. lol @ Shining deciding the title.
tsubasaloverSep 3, 2011 7:34 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 3, 2011 9:24 AM
Jun 2011
Of course nanami can't choose between any any of them
Sep 3, 2011 9:39 AM

Jun 2010
I wanted Tokiya to be her partner!
Sep 3, 2011 9:40 AM

Jun 2010
vanissa45 said:
Of course nanami can't choose between any any of them

Well yeah because she don't want to break their hearts.
Sep 3, 2011 11:03 AM

Jul 2011
The conclusion wasn't a surprise cause it was expected. But I liked what Tokiya said. I now love him even more. Love people who say what they mean.
And again I was annoyed by Otoya's "It can't be anyone else but you" blah blah blah...
Sep 3, 2011 11:39 AM

Aug 2009
I skipped like most of the episode... I couldn't stand it anymore...

After all this time I STILL HATE HARUKA!!!!

I hate everything about her! Her voice, her personality, her eyes, her look, and SHES SUCH A DUMBASS!!!
And one thing that really ANNOYS THE HELL OUT OF ME is how you can always has her exaggerated breathing sounds at the end of every sentence she makes!!!! *WANTS TO CHOKE HER*

And trust me, this is not jealousy cause she is getting all the bishouen! I love reversed harems! But the heroine for this show ANNOYS ME SO MUCH! Haruka is such a dumbass!!!!
I love the heroines from La Corda d'Ore, Ouran, Fruits Basket, Starry Sky, and Chizuru from Hakuouki is "okay", but HARUKA IS SUCH A ANNOYING DUMBASS!

I really cant stand her.. -____-
ImNotLulexiaaSep 4, 2011 3:39 PM
Sep 3, 2011 12:03 PM

Feb 2010
Lulexiaa said:

Same here. The best part of episode was Headmaster became MOE when he was listening their song. I love that guy and his Engrish.

𝓜𝔂𝓐𝓷𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓛𝓲𝓼𝓽

The inner sea of the planet. The platform of the watchtower. From the edge of paradise you shall hear my words.
Your story shall be full of blessings. ━Let only those without sin pass. "Garden of Avalon"!
Sep 3, 2011 12:12 PM

Jun 2011
Lulexiaa said:

After all thing time I STILL HATE HARUKA!!!!

I hate everything about her! Her voice, her personality, her eyes, her look, and SHES SUCH A DUMBASS!!!
And one thing that really ANNOYS THE HELL OUT OF ME is how you can always her her exaggerated breathing sounds at the end of every sentence she makes!!!!

0_0 You know, I never noticed the breaths until I read that and listened... That IS annoying. And I agree, I really don't like Haruka's character at ALL.

Anyways, during this episode, I already knew it was going to be a group effort, and now there's going to be Starish. XD
"Aiming for the mark takes precision, balance, and patience."

....Screw that, let's shoot the damn thing!
Sep 3, 2011 1:25 PM

Sep 2010
Oh, now it's official. She has her own harem.
Sep 3, 2011 1:42 PM

Jul 2011
I like how's everything turned up. But yeah she is so stupid and still 6 hot guys want to be with her... she probably put drugs into their food or something.

that headmaster is awesome :D
Sep 3, 2011 3:11 PM

Nov 2007
Lulexiaa said:

And one thing that really ANNOYS THE HELL OUT OF ME is how you can always her her exaggerated breathing sounds at the end of every sentence she makes!!!! *WANTS TO CHOKE HER*

And trust me, this is not jealousy cause she is getting all the bishouen! I love reversed harems! But the heroine for this show ANNOYS ME SO MUCH! Haruka is such a dumbass!!!!
I love the heroines from La Corda d'Ore, Ouran, Fruits Basket, Starry Sky, and Chizuru from Hakuouki is "okay", but HARUKA IS SUCH A ANNOYING DUMBASS!

... Her eyes still freak me out so much.
I know what you mean, but have you played Starry Sky (in Spring, at least, the anime version ...makes it more bearable)? Tsukiko is so much more fucking annoying. She's even more dumb and I couldn't stand her saying "I'm embarrassed" anymore.
Though, I have to admit, Haruka's "Dear Grandma" gets really close.

Anyway, the Headmaster has to be my favorite character. He was just so ... fabulous. As always.
Sep 3, 2011 4:04 PM

Aug 2009
Lazu said:
Lulexiaa said:

And one thing that really ANNOYS THE HELL OUT OF ME is how you can always her her exaggerated breathing sounds at the end of every sentence she makes!!!! *WANTS TO CHOKE HER*

... Her eyes still freak me out so much.
I know what you mean, but have you played Starry Sky (in Spring, at least, the anime version ...makes it more bearable)? Tsukiko is so much more fucking annoying. She's even more dumb and I couldn't stand her saying "I'm embarrassed" anymore.
Though, I have to admit, Haruka's "Dear Grandma" gets really close.

Anyway, the Headmaster has to be my favorite character. He was just so ... fabulous. As always.

I played Starry Sky in Spring!
And really you think Tsukiko is annoying o.o?

Nothing about her really bothered me since I thought we were playing the game in our own POV xD.

But Haruka is just... GRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! X___X
Sep 3, 2011 4:29 PM

May 2008
Wow what a whore LOL wanting all their dicks. Seriously though.

I thought this episode was sort of cheesy and well...weird Dx But uh..when I saw that Shining Saotome thing at the end..I'm like "...shit it's here things are gonna get fucked."

Welp, Shining is gonna pass judgment on all their asses now..so we'll see who it buckles down to.

Sep 3, 2011 4:33 PM

Jun 2008
oh my god I want moreee

and starish is born yeahhh
Life is bittersweet can you live with that?
Sep 3, 2011 4:41 PM

Aug 2007
So she picked all of them... guessing the anime will have a 'harem' no-end? Unless they pull a Tokiya end before its all over...

I vote that A-1 releases some OVA episodes for each of the guys different endings so they all get Haruka eventually!
Sep 3, 2011 4:41 PM

Sep 2007
Who saw this outcome coming from a mile away?
*RAISES HAND*

And honestly....those people who are complaining about "how stupid she is for not being able to pick one of them" etc. Should go get the game themselves if they're that pissed about her indecisiveness/greediness...then you can replay whoever chara's route all ya want.

This is really the best outcome to not upset any fans [of the 6 main guys].

(Though it still looks like it might still be focused a bit more on Ichinose's backstory due to that little bit right before the ED....)

--
Anyhow...3 more eps till the end...d'awww....
I wonder if they'll ever play the full version of Maji Love 1000% in an ep....
IkanoSep 3, 2011 4:44 PM
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Sep 3, 2011 5:07 PM
Jan 2011
I actually enjoyed the episode, specially the piano version of Maji Love 1000% :D
And the headmaster was just awesome! XD
Love is baka power

Sep 3, 2011 7:08 PM

Apr 2011
Kinda expected that it'll end up in a group. the ending spoiled it for me.

Anyway, the piano version was great and lol'd the headmaster going moe.
Sep 3, 2011 7:57 PM

Mar 2011
Noooo why does it has to be a harem?

Why can't real life be like this?
Sep 3, 2011 8:00 PM
Mar 2011
Omg i love it so much, my heart bursts.
The headmaster is so damn freaky XD i love it!
But i thought she may choose ichinose, but bäm, as expected all of them. I'm curious what is happening to ichinose/the guys >_o
But if it was me i really couldn't decide, i would pick all of them just to swap them each day <3
PizzakeksSep 3, 2011 8:04 PM
Sep 3, 2011 10:13 PM

Aug 2010
Haruka... You... Screw you :v
I'd choose Otoyan or Nacchan, not all of them, you insensitive bitch D: But hey they all agreed, so I guess it's ok to HOARD THEM.

Sep 3, 2011 10:56 PM

Jun 2011
Stupid Haruka, she has her own harem now.
Afterall all this time, I still abhor her. I almost can't watch this show with her as a main. She's so cliched, so annoying, so...Ugh. But only three episodes left, I must...Bare...With...It.
Sep 3, 2011 11:09 PM

Aug 2010
I wanted it to be Tokiya D: They hyped it up so much for him and she didn't even choose him
WAAAAAHH!!!
However, we did get to listen to that awesome song :)
i never get tired of it.
Sep 4, 2011 12:18 AM

Feb 2010
Never saw such an annoying reserve harem main heroine. Know what? Don't choose anyone. They can find someone better than you.
Sep 4, 2011 1:04 AM
Apr 2010
Am I the only one who really doesn't mind Nanami's character? O_o;;

What I'm curious about is the agent being surprised/angry at Hayato having contact with Shining Satome. That'll be interesting to find out what's going on, but it can only spell disaster for our Tokiya. :P
Sep 4, 2011 1:08 AM

May 2011
I was happy she didnt pick one of them. Hate to see heartbreaks >.< Plus all of them in their own way have really supported her till now so its an obvious outcome that she chooses all of them. After all they are also honouring her talent by wanting to pair up with her. (Hope that is what the story writers want to convey too)

LOL clashes of egos between Hijirikawa, Ichonose, Shinomiya and Jinguji.

Hmm... I think Ittoki really has a huge crush on Haruka as compared to the other guys @_@.

But overall the episode was good. Starish is born !!
asckj1Sep 4, 2011 3:06 AM
Sep 4, 2011 1:14 AM

Dec 2009
I admit I didn't think of it being a group song (and the opening, at that).
I assumed this episode'd be the one where she had convenient flashbacks about all the other guys, before saying "I can't lie to myself anymore!" and choosing Tokiya, ahaha.
Well... I didn't really like the idea of a group song, but I guess they were all fine with it. In the end.

skinst said:
Am I the only one who really doesn't mind Nanami's character? O_o;;

Anyway, I don't really mind Nanami as well. o_o She's like the average fuwa-fuwa girl.
Sep 4, 2011 1:31 AM

Sep 2010
One word to describe the whole episode: "Shockkerr"

Uggh.. I get why they made her pick all of them but it's just so.. cliche? stupid? annoying? obvious? boring?
There is really no point to watching this anime anymore since we all know what's going to happen.. but I don't want to drop an anime with only 3 episodes left ;-;

If you are going to make 6 guys fall for one girl atleast make her interesting. Please please please please please please.
Sep 4, 2011 8:00 AM

Jul 2011
Finally back to an episode that I can love. Was great, so much so that I didn't mind the two who had nothing to do with the lyrics (Tokiya and Ren) singing them like they did. The fact that Saotome's reaction to the song sent me into uncontrollable laughter also didn't hurt.

As for Haruka, she's fine. Don't really love her and don't see her being put in charge of a brain trust anytime soon but she could be so much worse. Still have a problem with her fish eyes and she's pretty bland but, yeah, I'm fine with her.
Sep 4, 2011 8:34 AM
Jan 2011
Yoruichy said:

Do you have this kind of feeling that the ending theme of this anime is already a give away as to how her predicament will be solved?
Sep 4, 2011 2:21 PM

Sep 2009
Well, I guess that this episode made me like Haruka a little more, but her personality still drives me up a wall. orz
Sep 4, 2011 4:05 PM

May 2009
Ugh. I friggen hate Haruka.
Why the heeeeeck is she being selfish? I WISH TOKIYA & REN DIDN'T GO TO HER IN THE END. ESPECIALLY TOKIYA. Then maybe she'd feel weird. I LOOOOVED it when the principal told her she was being selfish and she gasped. THAT'S WHAT THAT RETARD DESERVEDDDD. Ugh, again I say, I hate her. AND REALLY. Do they alllllways gotta give Ittoki the biggest moment? I hate him too. -______- I only seriously like Tokiya, Ren, & Syo. Everyone else can seriously go.. espeicially Haruka. She can go die. :D Because if this dang thing turns into a harem.. I'm gonna give it a 0. If that's not possible, a 1. Nothing higher than a 1.
I HATE HAREMS. I HATE IT WHEN A GIRL HAS A BUNCH OF GUYS AND DOESN'T CHOOSE. Friggen stupid.. AND I LOOOOVED THIS ANIME IN THE BEGINNING BECAUSE OF ALL THE SECRETIVENESS OF TOKIYA. </3 I just loved how it ended w/ Tokiya.

But still... 1/5. I wish there was a zero button or .5 or something. :P
Sep 4, 2011 4:53 PM

Sep 2008
Expected pairings were expected.
I had to lol when Wakamoto had an acid trip from the song though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 4, 2011 6:57 PM

Jan 2011
Lulexiaa said:

After all this time I STILL HATE HARUKA!!!!

And one thing that really ANNOYS THE HELL OUT OF ME is how you can always has her exaggerated breathing sounds at the end of every sentence she makes!!!! *WANTS TO CHOKE HER*

I hate her too, especially her voice. So I decided that this was my 2nd and my last reverse harem ever.
Sep 4, 2011 11:36 PM

Feb 2010
HawthorneKitty said:
Expected pairings were expected.
I had to lol when Wakamoto had an acid trip from the song though.

Haha seriously. The headmaster is so awesome. Trippin' balls from a song. Love it.
Sep 4, 2011 11:57 PM
Apr 2009
So...now there are 5 songwriters without partners because she's hoarding 6 singers? Just sayin'.
Sep 5, 2011 3:59 AM

Jul 2009
The principal and Ringo are the best characters in this show. And if I had to choose a member of the harem, Shou/Tokiya.

Poor Cecil. That Aladdin ripoff scene wasn't enough to make himself way into Haruka's harem.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 5, 2011 8:23 AM

Sep 2007
skinst said:
What I'm curious about is the agent being surprised/angry at Hayato having contact with Shining Satome. That'll be interesting to find out what's going on, but it can only spell disaster for our Tokiya. :P
I'm pretty sure this was mentioned in an earlier episode....but
Tokiya entering the academy at all is a big secret. (It was a secret deal made between Tokiya & Saotome to let him enroll, nobody else knows about it. Teachers, his agent, nobody)

As for why he made that deal though, the anime hasn't explained it yet.

But according to the game:
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Sep 5, 2011 9:14 AM

Apr 2009
I agree with the headmaster (who is friggin crazy and certifiably awesome at it, LOL) that Haruka is being greedy. I think most of us expected this possible outcome already anyway since it's on the ED. I'm still firmly on Ittoki's camp by the way. XD
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Sep 5, 2011 11:10 AM

Apr 2011
Haruka is annooooooying.
I'd choose Ittoki lol.

» "You've fought a valiant duel, my friend..." «

⍏⍏⍏⍏⍏

inspector @ MAL's anime watching challenge
Sep 5, 2011 11:34 AM

Aug 2011
EH HELLO HARUKA-DUH! WAKE UP LITTLE LOST LAMB XD
Ofc they were all going to fall for you! and you turn them all into N'sync xD
Just date Kuppuru the kitty and you can fly off into the sunset :3

--- Then Satsuki and Ittoki will belong to yours truly ;D x
Do not feed the trolls! They bite ;D
Sep 5, 2011 3:27 PM
Jun 2011
The Headmaster's outburst of joy was probably one of the most funniest things I've seen Norio Wakamoto do since Azumanga Daioh.

I'm glad he saw it Nanami's way in the end.
Sep 6, 2011 3:14 AM
Apr 2011
I couldn't bring myself to like Natsuki in the beginning. However his increasing serious demeanor even in megane mode is making him one of my favs.

I'm a little disappointed that Hijirikawa went with the note-in-the-locker route. His hair just annoys the heck out of me.

Was anyone else disappointed to hear that the song they sang together was the same as the ED song? =/
Sep 6, 2011 9:33 AM

Jan 2011
lousy_jingles said:
So...now there are 5 songwriters without partners because she's hoarding 6 singers? Just sayin'.

Lol yeah I thought about that too haha.

I was so frustrated the whole episode, I kept telling the tv to pick ichinose!!! God............

This sort of halfassed decision is hurtful. Just cuz the guys are all ok with it cuz the song is sooo good (lol at that too) doesn't make it ok... I agree with ichinose's words. Ittoki is just a sappy pushover haha. But I like him a lot too, in his own way.

Since ichinose and the headmaster shining saotome have an understanding of some sort about his school and celebrity career and stuff, I don't find it that surprising that he is in contact with him but we will see. Was it a missed call or a text or... Is it his wallpaper lol... I didn't reLly get it. Ut yeah :D can't wait for next ep!

Sorry for any typos, autocorrect kicks my butt.

Sep 6, 2011 11:47 AM
Sep 2011
I dont know if i should ask it here but in this episode theres a piano song that i like can someone tell me the name??
It sound when Syo and Natsuki are talking about the song that haruka write was nice
and that, some help please?
Sep 6, 2011 3:54 PM

Aug 2008
I'm probably one of the few, who actually doesn't mind Nanami - I mean, she's like an ordinary shoujo clumsy heroin. Nothing super-awesome, but I don't find her annoying.

About the episode - the whole outcome was already spoiled in the first ep ;P
It's good decision, considering the hate from the fan(girl)s of other boys if she would choose just one. It was predictable that this anime will have an open ending.

Hmmm and am I the only one who actually isn't head-over-heels over Tokiya? He really gets on my nerves sometimes.

So... 3 eps left, right?
Sep 6, 2011 4:18 PM

Aug 2010
_Rocketeer said:
Haruka is annooooooying.
I'd choose Ittoki lol.

Quoted for truth. Your post, my friend, is exactly what's on my mind atm.
Sep 7, 2011 9:25 AM

May 2009
Hmm... 3 more episodes left... CHOOOOOOOOSE TOKIYA alreadY!!!!!!!
If this is gonna turn out like a no-choice anime AGAIN... I'm gonna quit reverse harem animes. O.o

maybe...
_____ _ _ ______

Within pain, there is desire.

_____ _ _ ______
Sep 7, 2011 7:26 PM

Jul 2010
Yoruichy said:

It was only a matter of time.
Hahaha the headmaster's reaction was funny as. Best part of the ep.
Sep 8, 2011 5:44 PM
May 2009
Fabulousness of the song has hit the headmaster! Well, I get it, surprisingly enough. For some reason, I love this song, haha. It's pretty awesome that the ending song and the fact they're singing it all together actually was playing a role in the plot.
Trap-sensei is awesome, too. With headmaster, he makes an awesome duo.
I don't even care who will she choose now (or if she'll choose anyone at all). It's awesome for a reverse harem, especially for one based on a game.
Though I'd go with Red-kun in Nanami's place, it was cute when he said he will do what she wants right away. If she chooses him then hands down, it'll be my favourite reverse harem :D but it's not possible, huh?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

vanissa45 - Aug 20, 2011

86 by Netbug »»
Aug 24, 2023 10:38 AM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

vanissa45 - Sep 24, 2011

137 by runa_niconi »»
Apr 10, 2023 11:02 AM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

vanissa45 - Sep 10, 2011

57 by hanakocheeks »»
Feb 25, 2023 3:54 AM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

vanissa45 - Aug 27, 2011

83 by hanakocheeks »»
Feb 25, 2023 3:52 AM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

vanissa45 - Aug 6, 2011

71 by hanakocheeks »»
Feb 25, 2023 3:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.