Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 9, 2011 6:05 PM

Feb 2009
Haruka needs to gtfo and all the boys should have a gay orgy... AMIRITE? :D
Sep 9, 2011 9:47 PM

Dec 2010
Ahohime said:
Haruka needs to gtfo and all the boys should have a gay orgy... AMIRITE? :D

I second this lol.

But no, seriously, such a predictable ending.. Love the headmaster heh.
Still hoping for Tokiya & Haruka even though Haruka is a dumb bitch that does deserve him but .. :B
"have you ever really danced on the edge? is something still scaring you?"
Sep 9, 2011 11:46 PM

Nov 2007
moshpits said:

Still hoping for Tokiya & Haruka even though Haruka is a dumb bitch that does deserve him but .. :B

Tokiya<3 agree with this.

Sep 10, 2011 1:35 AM

Dec 2010
Bitch. and she decides to hog them ALL
pft

At least we saw shining saotome go all happy
Sep 28, 2011 12:43 PM

Dec 2009
headmaster's glitter scene was scary, weird but funny o_o'.
Sep 30, 2011 12:53 AM

Dec 2009
Shining Saotome's "acid trip" was literally the highlight of this episode ♥♥

But, meeeeeeeeeeh, I wanted her to partner up with Ittoki. But, oh well. :P
Oct 13, 2011 10:34 AM

Apr 2011
I don't like their headmaster. Dx He is too much irritating!
- and what the hearts and bubbles were doing around him!?
Seriously, he is the strangest character in this anime and I don't know that I should enjoy it or not. O,o''

So... she choosed them all.
I predicted it.
(But why not just Syo? Or Ittoki? They both are great.)
cyrylekOct 13, 2011 10:38 AM
Oct 20, 2011 7:28 PM
Jan 2010
Wow. I must be one of the only ones that likes that she went with them all. It was kinda expected too with the ending and first episode of the series. I actually like it when the lead of a series based on a game doesn't pick someone. In the game you can choose who you want. I don't think it's fair to make one of the guys the "winner" when everyone should have a shot (and do) in the game version. So this one is a win for me.

I don't mind Haruka either. She isn't the best or worst that I've seen. Her friend though is cooler.

On another note, I'm on the Ittoki ship. He's always been the sweetest and has been her friend and stuck up for her since day one. Not once have I seen him be mean to her either. He's a fun guy and I know I would have picked him if I were in her shoes.
Kio-chanOct 22, 2011 10:29 AM
Nov 7, 2011 7:37 AM

Jun 2009
Surprise! HARUKA HAS OFFICIALLY HER OWN MUSICAL HAREM. Saw it miles away, really. Not only she’s pretty, nice, the kindest person ever alive in the anime’s world, warms and helps everyone and their grandmother, and is the best composer of the bunch. Really. An ounce more clichéd and I’d die.

OH MY. I LOVED WHEN SHOU WAS JUMPING OUT OF JOY AT THE CARD. … only that Natsuki ruined it instantly, ugh.

PRINCIPAL IS IN RAPTURES. ACID TRIP IN PROCESS. “THIS IS HEAVEN!” … what, he’s got enough fabulousness for a lifetime and more. In addition, dat title.
I think, then procrastinate.
Therefore, I am.
Nov 17, 2011 5:20 AM

Oct 2010
OH MAN, THE HEADMASTER WAS MADE OF WIN. SRSLY.

I do not hate Nanami but WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO BE SO PERFECT? It's an anime, yes. But they should at least throw in some reality into it, right? .__.

If the rule on picking only one partner is broken now, then the future students will go, "Why were THEY allowed? Huh? Huh? HUH?" Tsk. Tsk.
[insert awesome signature here]
Mar 4, 2012 5:41 PM

Oct 2009
So cruel it cannot be all it has to be one..but which one...
Aug 17, 2012 5:37 PM

Jan 2009
Sooooo predictable! Sheesh.
The principal's reaction : LOL
I gotta agree with most of you : Haruka IS annoying. Haven't had any sympathy for her since the very first episode.
Hopefully something nice will happen from now to the end, or I won't put a good note to this serie... I'm happy it have only 13 episode!
DailymoonAug 18, 2012 12:34 PM
Oct 29, 2012 4:55 PM

Nov 2011
She should of chosen someone tbh. Lame but oh well, that song was pretty catchy.
Jan 4, 2013 6:49 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Lulexiaa said:
I skipped like most of the episode... I couldn't stand it anymore...

After all this time I STILL HATE HARUKA!!!!

I hate everything about her! Her voice, her personality, her eyes, her look, and SHES SUCH A DUMBASS!!!
And one thing that really ANNOYS THE HELL OUT OF ME is how you can always has her exaggerated breathing sounds at the end of every sentence she makes!!!! *WANTS TO CHOKE HER*

And trust me, this is not jealousy cause she is getting all the bishouen! I love reversed harems! But the heroine for this show ANNOYS ME SO MUCH! Haruka is such a dumbass!!!!
I love the heroines from La Corda d'Ore, Ouran, Fruits Basket, Starry Sky, and Chizuru from Hakuouki is "okay", but HARUKA IS SUCH A ANNOYING DUMBASS!

I really cant stand her.. -____-

You said everything I was thinking. Honestly, I'm not even that into reverse harems, but the ones I've watched/read have way better heroine that this. And yes, her eyes. What's with them? How come she's the only one without black pupils? She looks so unnatural...
And seriously? She doesn't want to hurt any of them so she decides to choose all? BS. What a selfish person. By choosing all of them, I think that hurts more. And that song...I'm really not a fan of it. It's supposed to be a song that she thinks will "touch" their hearts, but what? That is the least touching song I've ever heard. Couldn't the animators (or the creators of the visual novel....) have chosen a better "touching" song?

My complaints aside, the best part of this episode was probably the headmaster's reaction to the song. :) That was hilarious!
Jan 6, 2013 10:42 PM

Sep 2012
I was laughing at principal's reaction!
Jan 13, 2013 2:57 PM

Nov 2007
Mixed feelings about this. I expected it, what with the ED and all... and at the same time she should have chosen just one. If I were one of those guys, I'd be understandably hurt and upset. Not saying which one she should have chosen, just that she should have chosen someone.

Personally, I'd have chosen Masaya. =3= Though they are all good choices, and I really thought the show was going to push her down Tokiya's route.

I was a little happy that some of them didn't jump on the bandwagon right away. Ittoki I'd expect it of, he's such a sweetie, but the rest have always been rather independent. I knew they'd come back, because the plot demands it. However, I really thought it would have been a better story if say, one or more of them decided they wouldn't join in her little scheme. Then she'd be forced to choose one, and everyone could have moved on.

<3 Saotome. He's so bizarre, but funny. So much personality. *lol*

I had the same thought about her hoarding the guys. What about the other composers? Is someone left out now because she's taking six? And then, if she did choose one, this is the last day. Not only that, it's the end of the last day! There would be five guys who hadn't chosen a composer, then, so what would happen? Would they be given time to rush and find someone else, or be randomly paired with those who were left? The school must only enroll the same number of composers as idols, otherwise this would be a problem in other years, with someone being partner-less though no fault of their own. I know, I know, I put way too much thought into this stuff, because this show is anything but realistic. ^^;
Feb 11, 2013 9:01 PM
Aug 2011
HawthorneKitty said:
I had to lol when Wakamoto had an acid trip from the song though.

I laughed my ass off.

Thank you Wakamoto for existing.
His scene alone made up for the insufferable Haruka who I just want to slap when I see her.
May 3, 2013 6:57 PM
Jan 2013
omg yes they're finally a group 8D
Jul 31, 2013 7:28 PM

Apr 2013
At least all of them didn't agree to do a group graduation at first in order to build some tension. Ichinose's point was dead on.

Pretty decent episode.

3/5

Oct 28, 2013 8:53 AM

Jun 2011
yuuki_yukimori said:
vanissa45 said:
Of course nanami can't choose between any any of them

Well yeah because she don't want to break their hearts.

And annoyed the hell outta me.

Merue said:
Lulexiaa said:
I skipped like most of the episode... I couldn't stand it anymore...

Same here. The best part of episode was Headmaster became MOE when he was listening their song. I love that guy and his Engrish.

Same here, I didn't skip any part with the principal, and the Maji Love 1000% song, that was pretty good, but they skipped out the "10-1 are you ready" countdown. I think I still prefer the OP though.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Nov 25, 2013 9:09 AM

Jul 2012
WTF am I watching.....

Okay, even though this show is hella entertaining and (most of the time) fun to watch, it is the most inaccurate depiction of music students. People do not just create tunes out of the snap of their fingers and create complicated scores with multiple instruments involved. People don't just learn how to read music under a day. Talent in music comes from hard work and stress. It's not as easy as how Nanami makes it. Watch Nodame Cantabile or even La Corda for a more realistic depiction of how music schools work.

I'm slightly pissed that she had to go through the cliche route of "I can't pick between any of you! So I'll pick all of you". Ugh. I was hoping for Tokiya since she hasn't collaborated with him yet. Honestly, this show would be much better if it stuck with just one guy.
Jul 8, 2014 8:59 PM

Aug 2009
lanachan said:
OH MAN, THE HEADMASTER WAS MADE OF WIN. SRSLY.

That headmaster part was wonderful. I absolutely could not stop laughing! OMG! seriously. That was funny.

AND I KNEW IT! I knew she wrote that song for all 6 of them. Wow, I'm not really good at predicting things and sometimes I miss the mark, but I was right on it this time. This is crazy. Still love the song though 1000%!

Aug 3, 2015 1:27 PM

May 2012
Oh Norio :v you're way too epic! Pretty nice ending, and great reaction. Let's see what's next.
Dec 2, 2015 10:19 AM

Jan 2014
Why so much hate? I don't get it.
I loved this episode and Haruka is cute ^-^
The headmaster's orgasm was hilarious xD
Nov 26, 2016 5:22 PM

Mar 2015
I didn ever thought of harem route, woah! I thought she will choose Hayato but its harem, woah!
Romance is not allowed but choosing from one of them is like romance, well played.

So Haruka is the one who composed Maji Love 1000%!

3.8/5
Jun 13, 2017 12:14 PM

Mar 2010
Hmm cliche.. too bad she didnt pick one so doubt it happens later on :p they go harem route so you pick your own shipping ^^

Oh well i wouldnt be able to pick either

But if i were her, id pick hayato cause thats where she enrolled n for, for him. To compose for him
Mar 20, 2019 10:03 AM

Mar 2017
IF I WAS THAT GIRL I'D IMMEDIATELY CHOOSE SHOU WITHOUT HESITATION.

This is why watching reverse harems is kinda annoying haha, she doesn't end up with anyone because she likes them all. ppffft

I download the anime series that I watch... Normally, I would often store them at a hard disk to save them but... this series..
I think I'll have to delete this. Waste of space.

猫はかわいいです。 (ꈍ ‸ ꈍ)

Jan 18, 2022 6:21 PM

Jan 2015
"What if all six of you got together?" Haruka cockblocking herself and choosing the based yaoi polycule ending??

I appreciate how the principal shut down Haruka's idea almost immediately, even if it didn't amount to anything by the end. Though it made me think that perhaps the best (if not the most cost-efficient) way to handle harem adaptations is to just separately animate each route.
Aug 24, 2023 11:28 AM

Nov 2012
Soooooo we all agree the headmaster is the best character, right?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

vanissa45 - Aug 20, 2011

86 by Netbug »»
Aug 24, 2023 10:38 AM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

vanissa45 - Sep 24, 2011

137 by runa_niconi »»
Apr 10, 2023 11:02 AM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

vanissa45 - Sep 10, 2011

57 by hanakocheeks »»
Feb 25, 2023 3:54 AM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

vanissa45 - Aug 27, 2011

83 by hanakocheeks »»
Feb 25, 2023 3:52 AM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

vanissa45 - Aug 6, 2011

71 by hanakocheeks »»
Feb 25, 2023 3:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.