Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Sep 27, 2011 7:58 PM

Dec 2009
What a plot twist!! Lisanna is back from dead?
now what? Natsu get a harem or sumthing?
Oct 2, 2011 7:54 AM

Oct 2008
Lisanna being dead was the one tragedy in Fairy Tail. And just like that, it's gone. I liked that one dark element in the story. Now I feel that everything is just rainbows and sunshine.
Oct 12, 2011 4:31 AM

Mar 2011
Oh please Hiro Mashima pulled the explanation of lisanna still being alive outta of his arse.
Oct 13, 2011 10:38 PM

Mar 2009
Woot. Gajeel finally got his exceed. Excellent episode all around. Panther lily looks better as a small cat lol.
"One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it." Oogway
Oct 18, 2011 1:28 PM
Oct 2011
Now everything makes more meaning:D
Nov 3, 2011 5:19 AM

Feb 2008
lemonkid said:
Please tell me that's not an evil smile. I hope I'm seeing it wrong.

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/2848/vlcsnap2011090500h32m37.png

Yes! I thought so too! I was like, "Don't tell me Mira knows something about all that happened?"

Though I also came close to tears, it's just sad that the anime has a weak plot. It's just too good to be true. It doesn't hurt having dead characters in the story (not that I want one). And the Exceeds having a new goal and rejoicing? Blah, so lame.

Anyway, chibi Lily + ecstatic crying Gajeel = laughtrip.
Nov 5, 2011 1:21 PM

May 2009
1. Aaaaargh, what's the point of bringing Lisanna back to life? So much time to build up the Tragic Past (TM), and then *poof* she never died, but went to another world, hallelujah.
It's like resurrecting FMA's Maes Hughes or Kenshin's Tomoe - everyone wishes them alive, but their deaths are essential in some way for the story/characters.

2. Gajeel got his own cat at last :D But I preferred Lily in the big form.
Nov 29, 2011 5:44 AM
Dec 2009
My absoulte favourite episode. Could anyone tell me the name of the song when Lisanna appeard in the graveyard? manly tears ;-;
Dec 11, 2011 8:50 PM

Nov 2007
Lisannnnnnaaaaaaaaa! just when i was about to cry, Lisanna smiled at the end, what the hell was that?

i still have my doubts, Is that really Lisanna????
Feb 1, 2012 11:22 AM

Aug 2008
It feels like alot of the explanations in this episode were *sspulls, but it didn't hurt my enjoyment of the Lisanna reunion.

Jul 4, 2012 8:39 PM

Mar 2007
I bawwed harder than when Laxus got kicked out...
God damn you Fairy Tail "why can't i just quit you" ^_^

Aivellyn said:
1. Aaaaargh, what's the point of bringing Lisanna back to life? So much time to build up the Tragic Past (TM), and then *poof* she never died, but went to another world, hallelujah.
It's like resurrecting FMA's Maes Hughes or Kenshin's Tomoe - everyone wishes them alive, but their deaths are essential in some way for the story/characters.

If you forgot she evaporated instad of died back in episode 4 or whatever it was... You should've known that was going to happen... or at the very least read the mofo book

Look at how everyone who evaporated has returned... Leo, Lisanna,
RanivusJul 4, 2012 8:45 PM

"What happens when we die?" I know that the ones who love us will miss us.
Jul 5, 2012 3:13 AM

Aug 2011
This episode really made me tear up T_T
Glad Lisanna's back! ^^
Aug 27, 2012 8:31 PM
Jan 2010
TwinBrave said:
Lissana should've died, I hate her, LucyxNatsu forever :P

YES. I definitely agree.

This episode was quite emotional, although I didn't cry, since I never really liked Lisanna in the first place. NaLu FTW.
Oct 14, 2012 10:37 PM

Mar 2012
Wait, I thought people die when they are killed. Everything I knew was a lie.
Dec 6, 2012 9:38 AM

Dec 2009
SUCH A BEAUTIFUL EPISODE, LISANNA <3
Jan 17, 2013 5:59 PM

Nov 2011
I just watched this episode again for the heck of it. I read this part in the manga earlier so I wanted to see the episode- I cried reading the manga earlier, AND THEN CRIED AGAIN ONLY A FEW HOURS LATER RE-WATCHING THE EPISODE. WHY. And I'm not just talking teared-up- Both times I full-on cried. What the heck.

It's not that even particularly like Lissanna- It's just a very well-done, beautiful, sweet part of the series- Better done in the anime though, in my opinion, because we see the Edo Mira fall to her knees crying again and the music and color really adds to the emotion.

In fact the entire Edolas arc is MUCH better in the anime. The manga version is very dissapointing, especially if you're like me and saw the anime first.
Feb 15, 2013 1:24 AM

Jul 2009
OH
MY
FCKIN
GOD.

I cried so bad.. LISANNA!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 30, 2013 9:18 PM

Sep 2011
Wtf is wrong with this anime!? Why is it so damn good!? ;-;
Jun 8, 2013 6:48 AM

May 2010
Superb episode! Masterful 10/10!
Jun 29, 2013 3:04 PM
Jun 2013
This episode made me so happy!! I'm all choked up!! LISSANA IS HOME!!
Jul 17, 2013 12:50 PM

May 2012
WOH that they actually added this concept that Lisanna wasn't dead but just in that other world! Just amazing, this episode sure was touching and ow so beautiful! Things will get really interesting with Lisanna now, so lets see what's next!
Sep 22, 2013 11:18 PM

Apr 2008
The episode made me feel happy and sad at the same time.

I actually like flashbacks, if done right, you can learn a lot about a character past and junk. I like it better than x character explaining it.
Jan 5, 2014 7:11 AM
May 2013
Was on the verge of shedding a tear this episode!!!
Jan 5, 2014 1:05 PM

Nov 2011
Sometimes I go back and re-watch this episode just to see if I cry again.

I do EVERY SINGLE TIME. And I've watched it 5 times. Literally.
Jan 14, 2014 8:22 AM

Apr 2012
so that y she acted up back when Natsu was saying he was from a different world, i though she was going 2 betray them glad it was that cliche
Jan 29, 2014 7:43 PM

Aug 2009
such a touching episode! the reunion was so emotional, almost had me in tears over here, they captured their emotions perfectly!

Feb 7, 2014 2:05 PM

Aug 2013
Yes! Fairy Tail you did it! You finally made me cry!! :'D This was the episode I had been longing for. This was the power that I needed to elevate my score to a 10! Only with a great anime and this many episodes, can you build up the level of emotion to bursting point!

If there is any criticism of the episode, I guess I was expecting more of a moving embrace between Natsu/Happy and Lisanna. Like full on tears, in each others' arms, emotional wrecks..! Still, Lisanna's departure from the Edolas Mirajane and Edolas Elfman was extraordinarily touching ^_^
Feb 9, 2014 3:34 PM

Jan 2013
I'm very happy now.Lisanna is alive,i almost cried because i was so happy :D
I can't believe it,she is ALIVE <3
Elfman please try not to punch her this time xD
So the Exceeds weren't bad at all,and the princess have done all that because she was trying to save them.I'm very thrilled to see that episode when Charl & Happy discover who are their parents :D
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Feb 10, 2014 8:12 AM

Apr 2013
Bringing Lisanna back was a stupid idea, the whole "resurrection of lisanna was very far fetched and in my opinion killed a part of Elfman's and Mirajane's personality. Mirajane is like she was because of lisanna's death + the whole visiting the church at that particular part of the year was taken away. Lisanna just became a useless side character that serves no purpose, Natsuxlisanna is not gonna happen. To be honest I'm getting tired of all these people miraculously surviving every situation that would normally result in a certain death, pls no more disney deaths
DunamisFeb 10, 2014 8:17 AM
Feb 13, 2014 3:16 PM

Oct 2013
OMG this episode was simply amazing.10/10 SUPERB EPISODE!

Mar 29, 2014 7:41 AM

Apr 2012
LAST MINUTE ASS PULL! Seriously that explanation story doesn’t negate the fact that she is still a worthless leader. That ladies and gentlemen is why humans are superior. But you can't expect much from cats in the first place, at least not the animated ones.
I like Hentai, you like real life.
Instead of complaining about my tastes, be grateful you now don't have to compete against me.
Apr 1, 2014 4:47 PM

Aug 2013
her reaction to Natsu even while tied up.... was very cute.
Apr 15, 2014 1:09 AM

Jun 2011
Gajeel and Panther Lily, my favorite partner pair in this series, haha, love them together XD Lmao @ the hands, thought they were fapping. ~.~ Nice to see Happy and Lucky having some moments together, Queen and Carla too.

Lisanna's instant familiarity was.. cheesy, but her reunion with Mirajane and Elfman was so touching, and the OST playing in the background.. );
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jun 24, 2014 10:23 PM

Mar 2013
JustALEX said:
Sorry to ruin the happy parade, BUT....

This is pure shounen BULLSHIT.....this makes Bleach and Naruto HAX plot lines look like very good story telling.

None of that made sense....NOT ONE BIT....Sure I can be glad that Lisanna is back, but that was nothing short of a "Sailor Moon - style revival", and a complete lack of the integrity of the story.

This is a shame....stories are NOT meant to appease the viewers by coming up with ridiculous Deux Ex Machina such as this.

This episode probably proved that none of the Main characters will EVER die or be in any real danger......and if they are they'll simply be brought back to life.

Anyways, despite my displeasure for this, I thought the reunion between Lisanna and her siblings was nice...

Absolutely right. As much as I liked Lisanna from the flashbacks, and was emotionally touched by her death (initially), I can't get behind this obscene plot fabrication. Don't get me wrong I am a True DBZ fan, so I can tolerate a variant of immortality, but that atleast has to be based on a semblance of rules of that anime world. This is clearly a convenient revival due to manga readers liking Lisanna. This also cements that no character will ever die, sans maybe the most evil of villains, although even still most times they are given a lifeline or excuses are made on their behalf, as was the case with Jeral and the scum Exceed. It goes beyond saying that no "protagonist" character can die, since even a flashback dead character wasn't allowed to stay dead. Sickening.

A main negative side effect is that there is no tension whatsoever in fights. Why? Because what is the worse that can happen?? No character can even die, certainly not a protagonist. This is compounded by the lack of blood or any visible injuries, making the fights even more unrealistic and ultimately pointless.
Jun 26, 2014 1:20 AM

Jul 2008
Yep, I admit...the tears were flowing.
Jul 9, 2014 9:15 PM
Jul 2014
Please don't get upset with me, but I didn't like Lisanna up until this episode. It wasn't so much her personality (or what I had seen of it), it was the fact that I believe no one can touch Natsu except Lucy. Nuh-uh, no.
But now I love Lisanna! Yaaaay!
This episode made me cry so much, it was ridiculous. I had to wash my pillow case because all the makeup and tears. Like other people have said, it was a little far fetched, but I really did love the episode. The Exceed stuff was good too, but Lisanna was what really made it good.
Jul 15, 2014 10:31 PM

Jul 2013
not gonna lie, this episode made me cry. I barely cry but this! so much feels, strong feels, loved it. good job Fairy Tail. beautiful touching moment. gonna watch it again & see I can cry again.
Sep 7, 2014 11:38 AM

Mar 2010
Hopefully Natsu still feels the same about lissanna and they get it on lol

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Oct 15, 2014 3:23 PM
Feb 2014
I'm just gonna say, that I cried like a little b*tch ... yeah ... it was that good !
Nov 17, 2014 8:12 PM
Nov 2013
Teared up a little
Dec 30, 2014 8:48 PM

Nov 2014
That really got the feels...
Hi there
Mar 9, 2015 8:34 AM
Dec 2014
Oh my gosh yes, I am so happy she's back in Fairy Tail xD I swear to god I had to try so hard not to cry at the end. Fairy Tail gained an old member and lost an old member. I'm sad and happy all at the same time :')
Apr 11, 2015 5:57 PM

Jan 2015
I like how Lisanna came back and is all hugging everyone and they are like 'Dafuq?"
I also loved the reunion between Lisanna, Mirajane and Elfman. So touching. <3

Loved this episode.
ArillionApr 11, 2015 6:04 PM
Apr 15, 2015 9:41 PM

Nov 2014
Another really emotional episode, with a touching ending. Happy for Mirajane & Elfman to have their sister back. ^_^ I knew something was up with Lisanna once they found the Edolas Fairy Tail, it was so obvious loool

Also, Pantherlily in tiny form is so cute!
Mai_KujakuApr 15, 2015 10:10 PM
May 6, 2015 1:53 AM

Oct 2013
Arc ended explaining a lot of my questions.
Most importantly why Mystogen was always carrying custom made sticks on his back. 10/10 would miss his character along with Edolas Lucy (I detest Earthland Lucy).
Liked the ending except Lisanna coming back. Don't hate it either.
Jun 12, 2015 1:07 AM

Dec 2013
Lisanna came back, oh god, I kept crying and crying at everything. It was so touching. The reunion, the farewell. Fairy Tail gets Lisanna back, and loses Mystogan. Balance huh? I cried so much. Earthland Mirajaine and Edolas Mirajaine both cried. </3
Aug 11, 2015 7:19 PM

Oct 2013
omg. omg. FEEEEEEEELS. I want to say I just "teared up," but I think it'd be safe to say I was full on crying the entire second half of this episode. That was soooo touching I couldn't handle it. I truly had not predicted this plot twist at all. Yeah, it does seem like a total asspull, and yeah, it does lend credibility to the notion that NOBODY EVER DIES IN THIS SERIES, but for this one occasion I truly and utterly do not care. That was just far too beautiful.

the second half of this episode >>>> all the rest of the Edolas arc

As a side note, I totally knew Carla's bluff some time back about being the "princess of Extalia" would end up being true.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Jun 11, 2016 5:53 PM

Nov 2015
Gosh, I shouldn't have watched this without tissues on hand :'(
ALTHOUGH if Lissana intends to separate Lucy and Natsu, things are going to get nasty...
Jun 19, 2016 1:48 PM

Oct 2013
Didn't really like this arc, glad its over. The Lissana was alive all along plot twist was so cringy for some reason, kinda kill my suspension of disbelief. But anyways it was nice that she is back I guess. And I agree it felt like a asspull. Anyways hoping the next arc will be better.

3/5.
Jul 6, 2016 9:24 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
So Lisanna is back. I wonder if she'll be a frequent character from now on.
Must have been tough for Edo Mira, letting Lisanna leave while knowing she wasn't from Edolas.

Gajeel has a kitty now. lol

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 124 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2012

127 by phantom346 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 123 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2012

147 by phantom346 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 122 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2012

170 by phantom346 »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ReaperEXE - Jan 4, 2010

113 by gannoncannon55 »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 121 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Mar 9, 2012

88 by phantom346 »»
Yesterday, 4:55 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.