Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Mawaru Penguindrum Episode 8 Discussion

Apr 20, 2017 5:47 PM

the durarara reference, intended or not: <3

that's why i love ikuhara's work.

Nov 12, 2017 10:41 AM

Celtyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy <3

Man, so many wrong things. I JUST WANT THAT GIRL TO DISAPPEAR.
SEIZON SENRYAKU: Hungry 100% of the time.
Vzla-IT

Oct 18, 2018 5:10 PM
They are focusing too much on this stupid girl! I don't care about her motivations! It's stupid and boring. Why does Shouma have to save that shit? He is such a nice guy, who works so hard for his family. That girl doesn't even care that she might be able to save the life of his sister. This shit has no right to call herself Himari's friend.

I am mostly annoyed by the fact that the story seems quite unwilling to punish Ringo. Hope something horrible happens to her, and also hope that Shouma is saved in some way.

Nov 13, 2018 10:33 PM

Shit just got real.

Dec 17, 2018 8:39 AM

I really don't feel sorry for Ringo bc her personality is so wretched that it doesn't matter how many sad things happen to her =______=

No progress or even a small hint to what the Penguin Drum actually is. This storyline is progressing soooooooo slow.

The little delusional things that Ringo imagines are weird af; I don't like them .-.

I think this anime would've been better if they kept focus on our 3 main characters-- Himari, Shou-chan, and Kanba-kun. Keep the 3 penguins, take out Ringo and her stupid stalker shit. This story is about Himari and she's so sweet and adorable, but barely has any screentime. When she does show up, it's the sassy Penguin version which doesn't count as "Himari"

I'm just gonna drop this anime. I'll only get even more pissed off if they pair her up with Shou-chan in the end. This anime was so good at first. What a shame

Dropped.

Dec 23, 2018 6:22 PM

I'm enjoying it more and more.

May 17, 6:00 AM

I wonder if this is supposed to be a turning point for Ringo. Will she finally redeem herself?

May 27, 11:23 AM

I think that after this Ringo will start caring about something other than her fake "destiny". I can't wait.

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]