Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Bleach Chapter 462 Discussion

Aug 31, 2011 8:29 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Nice chapter ~!
Now we know why so many shinigamis came to Karakura Town.
Modified by Ayuki-chan, Aug 31, 2011 8:33 AM

Aug 31, 2011 8:36 AM
I felt cheated by this chapter. I thought they were gonna start fighting, but no, orihime and ginjo's friends had to cry a few pages. But that's just me XD

Aug 31, 2011 8:40 AM

Fuckin' A.
weh

Aug 31, 2011 8:47 AM

LET'S TALK ABOUT ISSHIN...
and how only got one panel... Oh well, at least he was in character. "Hey, I think you are getting the better deal out of the two of us." We all know what Isshin wants lol.

As for the rest of the chapter, stuff happened, so I really can't complain at all, I have lowered my expectations to Bleach's level, so I hopefully will not be disappointed anymore. But at the pacing of this manga, it's going to be at least seventy more episodes of filler before the anime can pick up on the manga. But that's ok, the current filler arc at least had some thought put into it, and an arc without Ichigo might be interesting.

Aug 31, 2011 8:48 AM

There's something VERY fishy about shinigami.

Byakuya made sure to interrupt Hitsugaya's talk. It seems we(and Ichigo) are still not being told everything...

This chapter also shows that Kubo really got figured out on how to draw intense scenes. The scene where Tsukishima appears behind chad and inoue was drawn very well to reflect the shock they felt.

Interesting that Ginjou does NOT care about giving away ichigo's powers to others...it seems he specifically only wants his fullbring itself, which implies that while others might have been in for power in this, what Ginjou wants is entirely different -something he and tsuki need ichigo's core fb itself and not its strength.

Let's see how captains fare against a group of reality warpers who just got upgraded by main character's strength.

And yay for Urahara acknowledging that having Inoue and Chad there would have been dangerous to deal with.

AstuteOtaku said:
LET'S TALK ABOUT ISSHIN....

what I find interesting is that he is still in his normal human form.Why is that?
A) he wants to keep it secret from everyone in SS for some reason.
B) he no longer has it again.
C) both of above.

Anyway, I am sure Isshin will get his spotlight. Ginjou is all about Isshin anyway. I would not be surprised if Isshin FGT'd Ginjou all that time ago and thats why he lost his powers.

-----------

Also, according to Kubo's more recent interviews, there's one chapter coming up soon in this arc that ill completely change everyone's perception of what is going on as, quoting kubo, it made the publishers drop their jaws to the floor from shock.

Aug 31, 2011 8:50 AM

WoW..just WoW...what on earth is happening o.o* he is giving ichigo's powers to everyone??? lame lame -.-*...anyway without this thing was a nice chapter :3

note: Psychopath is my name on a Game so this sig is mine . no copy/paste :)

Aug 31, 2011 9:00 AM

Fai said:

Interesting that Ginjou does NOT care about giving away ichigo's powers to others...it seems he specifically only wants his fullbring itself, which implies that while others might have been in for power in this, what Ginjou wants is entirely different -something he and tsuki need ichigo's core fb itself and not its strength.

they way you say it, it makes me think that this is somehow all gonna relate to the King's key or something deeper in SS

Aug 31, 2011 9:01 AM

Fai said:

Also, according to Kubo's more recent interviews, there's one chapter coming up soon in this arc that ill completely change everyone's perception of what is going on as, quoting kubo, it made the publishers drop their jaws to the floor from shock.

Rukia is Ichigo's mother! ZOMG. *picks his jaw*
weh

Aug 31, 2011 9:03 AM

I wish this arc would finish already. It was cool when Rukia and the others came back, but now it's lame again.

Aug 31, 2011 9:09 AM

So Ginjou gave them power, the figths will be interesting !!!

Aug 31, 2011 9:12 AM

Well this was kinda stupid but as long as it has a wrap up vibe to it then it's all good.

Aug 31, 2011 9:22 AM

And once again the last page/s is always the most interesting part.
And this chapter(or Bleach overall for that matter) wasn't really that interesting.

Aug 31, 2011 9:25 AM
I could just imagine, when this arc is done; the looks on Chad's and Orihime's faces when they realize how big of shits they were to ichigo
kind of like this one
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v45/c462/7.html

Aug 31, 2011 9:35 AM

I'm betting that this is gonna be an interesting fight !

Aug 31, 2011 9:41 AM
At last we are getting to see full action ahead!
Do you think Urahara and Isshin will take place in the fight??

Aug 31, 2011 9:52 AM
poopyman said:
At last we are getting to see full action ahead!
Do you think Urahara and Isshin will take place in the fight??

lol no, they only fight once all other possible shinigami have been defeated and all hope is lost like aizen

Aug 31, 2011 9:59 AM

Fai said:

Really?! I'm so excited! Weeee... (^_^)
Wait! Is that info of yours, reliable? I mean, where did you hear about that?

Aug 31, 2011 10:15 AM

^ Pretty sure that chapter has come and gone. And we all know which chapter that was. -_-
Having said that, this is a pathetic chapter.

Aug 31, 2011 10:18 AM

well that was....uhh.....an okay chapter? whatever happened to uryuu anyways >_>;
looks like next week we'll start the fighting (hopefully)
im also curious as to what Kubo's gonna bring out, anything can happen i guess

Edit: just saw ^, honestly ichigo getting his powers back from peops and a whole crew of shinigamis coming in to save his butt isnt really jaw dropping though ._.

Aug 31, 2011 10:24 AM

Oh my word! Was that some plot development I saw there?

I mean, it felt like more than one thing happened, and there was time for a little joke with Urahara and Isshin (man, a whole spin off of just them two pratting about would be brilliant, especially if it was billed as a comedy SoL). This is (for that last dozen or so chapters) is unprecedented! After ages of, this chapter, the main guy swings his sword, next chapter the villain swings his sword, the chapter after that the hero swings his sword, the ..........ad infinitum

Well, I liked it (I always do, I mean, I like Air Gear so my manga doesn't necessarily have to make sense) and the next also looks pretty good. It's be nice to see Captain Mom too as I think Tsukishima was her Lieutenant about 100 years ago amiright??

Aug 31, 2011 10:24 AM

This was an eh chapter. Not great, but not good either. It does leave itself open for further mysteries, and it makes me wonder just how long everyone was trolling Ichigo for.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.

Aug 31, 2011 10:43 AM

good old bleach orohime crying and chad get 1 hit ko^^

Aug 31, 2011 10:50 AM

Kinda boring chapter.

Aug 31, 2011 11:07 AM

All out war commences...!!

Why me sad.

Aug 31, 2011 11:10 AM

Poor Chad and Orihime

Aug 31, 2011 11:46 AM
Yay the useless duo got knocked out!!! Now Ichigo just has to bring out his bankai and it's gonna be back to old bleach! Btw, is it still tensa zangetsu?

Aug 31, 2011 11:51 AM

Karhu said:
Fai said:

lolwut, that made me laugh pretty hard for some reason >.>

Anyway, having trouble predicting match-ups here... Rukia - video game kid? Ikkaku - dirty boots girl? Renji - deadly timer mustasch man?

I'm not even sure if Riruka wants to fight so adding Hitsugaya, Kenpachi and Byakuya to the mix against Ginjo and Tsukishima... isn't that effin overkill?

In any case, if these fights are going to be done one-by-one in the same fashion as the fights in fake Karakura town then there's still a lot left of this arc... and I was so looking forward to reading all the answers I've been missing at the end of this -_-

Aug 31, 2011 12:10 PM

I just hope Riruka doesn't die. She is the only fullbringer i want to live. The others can get destroyed in a nuclear fire for all I care.

Aug 31, 2011 12:32 PM

Looks like this arc is going to take a while to finish.

Aug 31, 2011 12:41 PM

This chapter was not as good as the previous 3 but it was necessary... everybody was wondering where the other fullbring, Orohime and chad were .. now we know... and the stage is set for the final battle too... hope it will not disappoint me

Aug 31, 2011 1:10 PM

This entire arc seems meaningless, except to give Ichigo his powers back...and we all knew that was going to happen anyway.

Also, why are they suddenly viewed as SUCH a threat? Ginjo MAYBE, but isn't Ichigo still supposedly at a level unheard of? He beat Aizen, for cryin' out loud. Also, the power that was given to the others? That *fraction* of his real power? Wouldn't that not be enough to make such a huge difference?

"Hey, we all got a tiny bit of Ichigo's power! YEAH!"
<GETSUGA TENSHO>
Suddenly, deads.

Aug 31, 2011 1:10 PM

I thought ginjo killed everyone with one strike and i'm glad i was wrong. it would be really waste. i hope kubo will start all out war and not character standing there watching one on one fights.

Karhu said:
Fai said:

bskbob said:

Now that was funny. xD

Aug 31, 2011 1:11 PM

. . . . Kubo does not get tired from shitting it seems, another shitty chapter (and before you start acting all butt hurt, I "read" this because I was stupid enough to start it, and now I just want to see the EPIC FAIL this will be, that's what gives me such tremendous endurance to this piece of shit). I truly hope Kubo disappoints me and returns bleach to pre-aizen awesomeness.

Aug 31, 2011 1:23 PM

It was an ok chapter but seriously i hate it when orihime starts crying everytime something happens

Aug 31, 2011 1:35 PM

Chapter title: Why me sad

FOR FUCK'S SAKE KUBO, WAS IT TOO FUCKING HARD TO CHECK IF THE TITLE WAS GRAMMATICALLY CORRECT OR THIS IS ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR BULLSHIT ENGRISH TITLE?! WHAT'S THE TITLE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER? WE WE SO EXCITED?! ME STRONG, YOU WEAK?! FUCK!

Sorry for the rant, but I can't properly make arguments while I'm thinking like Joe Pesci...
Modified by Arashi89, Aug 31, 2011 1:38 PM

Aug 31, 2011 1:39 PM

I think Riruka'll have a sidechange~

Aug 31, 2011 1:42 PM

these idiots I guess give the shinigami something to do.... not like they'll lose

Aug 31, 2011 2:01 PM

Arashi89 said:
Chapter title: Why me sad

FOR FUCK'S SAKE KUBO, WAS IT TOO FUCKING HARD TO CHECK IF THE TITLE WAS GRAMMATICALLY CORRECT OR THIS IS ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR BULLSHIT ENGRISH TITLE?! WHAT'S THE TITLE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER? WE WE SO EXCITED?! ME STRONG, YOU WEAK?! FUCK!

Sorry for the rant, but I can't properly make arguments while I'm thinking like Joe Pesci...

No, no. Deeper meaning man, deeper meaning. You always seem to forget that one. Title was obviously describing Inoue's behavior and the one who speaks engrish is Inoue = engrish title. Or maybe it means contents is as retarded as the title. Yeah, maybe the latter one.
weh

Aug 31, 2011 2:13 PM

It was interesting XD I want to know why did Ginjo did all those stuff and how did he became shinigami~ That Tsukishima guy need to die!! Those people got power, so they were in the plot as well! I am looking forward to next chapter :)

Aug 31, 2011 2:25 PM
for all those who hate bleach;

why are you still reading / watching it if you dont like it anymore? And yeah I know that it went downhill after soul society arc etc etc, but if you watch bleach all over again you wont think the same - i can promise you guys that. because you dont get the feeling that you have to wait 1 week to watch a decent episode of bleach or something like that. Just try to watch it all over again and you will realize that maybe you were overdoing it
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Aug 31, 2011 2:26 PM

bskbob said:

haha u made my day.xD

Aug 31, 2011 2:42 PM
One thing : Ichigo didn't have so much power to power up so many people.
And bonus: All out war WTF really boring every time is the same now Ichigo will be weak and then major turn over and power comes ( from space haha) and defeats the bad guy.

Aug 31, 2011 3:01 PM

If they are going to split ichigo's power for everyone of them then wouldn't they be weak? Unless they all get the same equal power which doesn't make sense.

Aug 31, 2011 3:12 PM

nice chapter, but wheres the godman action!! >_<

Aug 31, 2011 4:56 PM

For me beat part in this chapter was...when Orihime Cry

Aug 31, 2011 6:20 PM
I think the formula here would be:
Fullbringers beat ichigo and the captains -> retreat to recuperate and train/ power up -> Revenge under the guise of protecting people

Aug 31, 2011 6:55 PM

Wow that chapter sucked.

Aug 31, 2011 7:27 PM

Orihime was crying. Lol.

Aug 31, 2011 8:41 PM

Well, they have Ichigo's power now, more battles, let's see how this will turn out.

Aug 31, 2011 9:03 PM

It was an ok chapter, waiting for the new powers to be shown.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »