Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 31, 2011 5:03 AM

Dec 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
For a "tiny-tittied" wizard her breast size seems to vary between fairly flat and medium mammies.

Plot? The gener-o jrpg plot opening actually sounded interesting... as this ova has none.

The girl is a little annoying, but it's not like the guy didn't deserve a bit of that. Though hitting him with a fire spell was just too much.

I like the bird noises during outdoor sex lol.

A little disappoint we didn't actually get any of ice chick.
Aug 31, 2011 5:43 AM
Feb 2011
That girl was speaking just too much during the first sex scene with that annoying voice.
Also the latest trend that the guy during sex pretty much has no line or even no normal face irritates a bit.
Other than that, the animation is nice, I hope there will be some action with the blue haired girl in the next episode.
Sep 5, 2011 4:24 AM

Feb 2010
Awesome episode, the h-scenes were amazing!

Pink haired girl is beatiful, can't wait to see more of her.

Lightblue haired one is kinda funny, I like how she complained about how the one dresses but walks around in underwear, lol.
Sep 5, 2011 4:34 AM

Dec 2010
Freak_On_A_Leash said:
PoRo seems to do that a lot. Sex toy men, I mean.

Rhypo-oniichan said:

Lightblue haired one is kinda funny, I like how she complained about how the one dresses but walks around in underwear, lol.
Typical anime logic.
Sep 15, 2011 4:14 AM

Oct 2009
Kinda strange - i'm talking about the mean character(Kei) - he's a normal guy, but when he's having sex - he's..very strange...
あらあら。。。
Sep 26, 2011 1:54 AM

Jun 2009
Just came for the art and good sex scenes and that's what I got. Only thing again was PoRO's main girls talks a lot so I'm not surprised by the minimal dialogue from the guy.

Oh and Ero should have been laid as well.
Sep 26, 2011 1:56 AM

Dec 2010
-Quasar said:
Just came for the art and good sex scenes and that's what I got. Only thing again was PoRO's main girls talks a lot so I'm not surprised by the minimal dialogue from the guy.

Oh and Ero should have been laid as well.
If it doesn't happen next episode I will be disappoint. I like her more.
Nov 10, 2011 6:08 AM

Feb 2009
Do take note that PoRO usually don't hire original (PC game) Seiyuu to voice for the characters.

They have a trait of using their own group of seiyuu to voice for the characters.
Dec 6, 2011 2:12 PM

Sep 2009
notsureifsrs said:
The girl is a little annoying, but it's not like the guy didn't deserve a bit of that. Though hitting him with a fire spell was just too much.

A little disappoint we didn't actually get any of ice chick.

Agree, hitting him with that fire spell was a tad too much.

And I was also disappointed that he didn't get to bang the ice girl T_T

Feels bad man...I want the second volume...like right now
Dec 9, 2011 1:38 AM

Nov 2010
Watched the whole thing, and did not let off once T_T. My happy died multiple times, all during the non-ero scenes. ...whatever this means...
Mar 16, 2012 11:42 PM

Apr 2011
Stupid red-haired girl! She just had to ruin the ice girl scene.
Mar 17, 2012 6:36 PM
Sep 2011
This is pretty cute. Poro is my new favorite.
Jul 4, 2012 6:03 AM
Jul 2010
DONT CARE STILL FAPPED.
Jul 7, 2012 4:20 PM

Jun 2007
I think the ep is almost a loose parody of Slayers, with Lina being the angry pyro mage and Gourry being the swordsman. Asuka is a tsun and have anger problems like Lina does. That little fire spell is nothing like what Lina normally casts for a fireball...lol...

The tiny-titted jab is similar to the flat washboard chest comments that Lina gets in Slayers. Wonder if this makes Rafaero to be like Naga the Serpent, but without the maniacal laughter since they are both ice-based spellcasters.

Tsuns have a bad tendency of being annoying like that. Look at many of the typical tsuns in various anime and note they are a dime a dozen since they are that ridiculously common.

I'm hoping for a few events relating to Rafaero next ep, whenever they get around to releasing that.
xellossJul 7, 2012 4:24 PM
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Jul 22, 2012 2:04 PM

Jul 2012
Surprisingly enough, I played the game version of this story a bit, and found out that Rafaero has no actual route with the guy. She does try to seduce him and gets to show herself in few costumes, but overall is washed off only as a comic relief.
I'm not entirely sure of that because the game was in Jap language and I by no means could understand it fully. Yet just from looking at the strory progress with the Main male and the heroines he meets/join him, Rafaero is not viable as your partner, and the walkthroughs indicated that you don't get any sort of adult scene with her by progress (assuming from the names of heroines).

A shame, because I obviously got interested in Rafaero too after watching this OVA and specially her seiyuu (voice actor) which is nowhere specified, sadly.
I'm looking forward to this too.
May 30, 2013 10:26 AM

May 2012
Biartz said:
Surprisingly enough, I played the game version of this story a bit, and found out that Rafaero has no actual route with the guy. She does try to seduce him and gets to show herself in few costumes, but overall is washed off only as a comic relief.
I'm not entirely sure of that because the game was in Jap language and I by no means could understand it fully. Yet just from looking at the strory progress with the Main male and the heroines he meets/join him, Rafaero is not viable as your partner, and the walkthroughs indicated that you don't get any sort of adult scene with her by progress (assuming from the names of heroines).

A shame, because I obviously got interested in Rafaero too after watching this OVA and specially her seiyuu (voice actor) which is nowhere specified, sadly.
I'm looking forward to this too.

Rafaero has sex scenes in the game and her own route, I've played through a bit of the game with a translation engine, I came for her in particular cause I think she's the best girl in it. Here's h-cg of her if you don't believe me http://g.e-hentai.org/g/253891/da22166496/?p=10
Aug 3, 2014 11:59 PM

May 2014
Wouldn't mind if they have had a Rafaero scene here, honestly this should've had another OVA but eh still liked it, loved Asuka's scenes :) cya Wizard Girl Ambitious
Oct 20, 2015 6:58 AM

Apr 2008
The girl in the beginning (haven't bothered to watch more thana min of it, she's been in more PoRo hentais. Were they lazy when they made that one, couldn't bother making another character design? :P

Nov 17, 2015 2:40 PM

Aug 2009
mc goes all hentai beast mode during sex lol... typical of Poro

sucks that we probably won't get any of the blue haired girl...

vanilla/10 still fapped, wish poro did more of these

just read the synopsis... shame there isn't more eps because it seems like this had the potential to develop a good plot... o well
Dec 11, 2017 1:22 PM
May 2016
Annoying bitch! Ruin my fapping!
May 7, 2018 5:46 PM
Jul 2013
She put me to sleep
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.