Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 31, 2011 3:43 AM

Oct 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The end - wasn't he a little too brave?
あらあら。。。
Sep 15, 2011 12:54 AM

Jun 2009
The "first Kiss" scene and him dragging her across the floor cracked me up. It was terrible, but in an incredibly ridiculous and funny way.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Sep 19, 2011 2:32 AM

Apr 2009
insan3soldiern said:
The "first Kiss" scene and him dragging her across the floor cracked me up. It was terrible, but in an incredibly ridiculous and funny way.

And he's quite strong to lift her by the legs for the "first kiss". LOL

I was expecting the mother to say in the end; "No girls, Mother will be punished first by the teacher since it was my fault to begin with!" *wink.wink*
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jul 5, 2012 1:25 AM

May 2012
That ending was simply awesome! I thought the mother was gonna join in as well XD
Mar 16, 2015 5:51 AM
Oct 2013
Lesbian friend was such a pervert (///▽///)

Noooo didn't get a full yuri scene T_T The teacher had to ruin it with his NTR ;A;

Farrkkkkkk!

Oh well, at least the teacher had some decent moves and the aftersex action was nice. And what we did get of the yuri scene was HOT!
User-sanMay 8, 2015 4:46 PM
Aug 20, 2016 11:32 PM

Aug 2016
where he gets a perfume like that? is it a common thing there? the teacher bought it because of being frustrated. lol
Mar 10, 2018 12:26 PM
Jul 2018
I enjoyed this less than the previous episode, but there were a few lines I liked. "You're good at playing tennis...but I think you're even better at playing penis." "So even pretty girls like you poop?"
Sep 5, 2019 11:43 PM

Aug 2019
I really enjoyed this hentai, i need a perfume like that lmao, is awesome!!! the scene yuri and NTR was delicious.
Feb 12, 2022 11:52 AM

May 2019
I'm conflicted. On one hand, i wish sensei didn't interrupt them in the infirmary and we could see the entire yuri sequence through. Desperate romantic lesbian rape with just a bit of yandere is a rare thing in hentai. Therefore i found that part here overwhelmingly good. On the other hand, NTR-ing said desperate lovestruck lesbo and staining her love interest with man's ochinchin right in front of her is also hot. I wish Manami didn't lose to the dick so fast and was shown being devastated by the whole situation a bit more.

removed-user said:
I enjoyed this less than the previous episode, but there were a few lines I liked. "You're good at playing tennis...but I think you're even better at playing penis." "So even pretty girls like you poop?"

Add to that "The penis in my heart is always throbbing with desire."
Apr 2, 2022 9:55 AM
Oct 2016
It would've been better if they finished that yuri scene instead of having the doctor jump in like that.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Immoral Episode 1 Discussion

hardnyasha - Aug 29, 2011

8 by sinzan »»
Oct 15, 2022 3:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.