Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 30, 2011 9:51 PM

Dec 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
"This isn't a girl! She is a dog! A bitch!"

What is this, implied bestiality? She did slyly suggest they would need to have kids.
Aug 30, 2011 11:24 PM
Mar 2010
weird shet but somewhat interesting
Aug 31, 2011 4:30 AM
Jan 2008
its.....different?
"Forged in darkness with wheat harvested from Hell's half acre. Baked by Beelzabub; slathered with mayonnaise beaten from the evil eggs of dark chickens, force-fed to dogs by the hands of a one-eyed madman. Cheese boiled from the rancid utters of fanged cows. Layered with 666 separate meats from an animal which has maggots for blood."
ATHF
Sep 1, 2011 12:56 PM
Apr 2009
Love that last line of the witch HAHAHA!!!
Sep 12, 2011 11:50 PM

Jul 2008
I'm a fan of ashikoki so this manga was pretty awesome o3o
Feb 1, 2012 6:27 PM

Nov 2011
Well in my manga/doujin reading experiences ive come across incest, lolis, tentacles ...etc, so im not that disturbed by it.

I actually found this somewhat interesting with some potential.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 13, 2012 2:26 PM

Feb 2012
Reversed roles, nice!
Dec 25, 2012 11:27 AM

Nov 2011
May 16, 2013 8:00 PM

May 2008
Cool Concept for the series.
It Begins....
Dec 16, 2016 8:04 AM

Nov 2013
I get the feeling this manga's going to turn into borderline hentai, depending on how far the author is willing to go.

Anyway, the setup sure is ummm... different, I guess. The art in general looks alright, nothing too great, but not too bad either. The 3 girls are cute, with nice character design. We've got the mahou shoujo loli, Ashureka V Franberg, the kyonyuu(/dog) Mashiro, our classmate/friend (?), Iizuka, and not to forget, our very own imouto, whose name we do not yet know. I wonder which one of these girls will be joining the harem, although I guess we already know who the protag's gonna end up with, huh.

The release by ScansRemix does leave a little to be desired though, as while the credits show it has been edited, the script still reads rather rough in places, like "Long silver hair with good style." I mean, "いいスタイル" implies that Mashiro's got "a nice figure." As in, she's sexy, not as in, she's got a good fashion sense or whatever. Another sentence with weird phrasing was "But who do you think you are to fuck with people's lives because its interesting or not?"... uhh, okay. Not sure what the editor fixed in this release, but he surely isn't a native, as the grammar is all over the place. The typesetting and overall quality of the release however was pretty good, so props to SR for that.

If enough chapters share the same script quality as this one, I might decide to rewrite this series sometime, because every localization deserves a good release.
"No matter how wonderful a memory is, there comes a time when you have to move on and start living in the present. Dwelling on past happiness doesn't bring true happiness. You don't need to fill your arms with happy memories from the past. There's plenty of happiness right in front of you. Just reach out and grab it. I want us to look towards the future together." --- Yaya Hanatsu

More topics from this board

Poll: » Perowan! - Hayashinasai! Goshujinsama Chapter 2 Discussion

notsureifsrs - May 7, 2012

4 by Keiichi-kun »»
Dec 16, 2016 9:20 AM

Poll: » Perowan!: Hayashinasai! Goshujin-sama Chapter 18 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2013

10 by AnimeLaver01 »»
Jan 5, 2016 5:48 AM

Poll: » Perowan!: Hayashinasai! Goshujin-sama Chapter 17 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2013

1 by AnimeLaver01 »»
Jan 5, 2016 5:44 AM

Poll: » Perowan!: Hayashinasai! Goshujin-sama Chapter 16 Discussion

Rezurrekt - Mar 13, 2013

4 by silvver »»
Jun 1, 2014 2:42 PM

Poll: » Perowan! - Hayashinasai! Goshujinsama Chapter 4 Discussion

NamelessNoogai - May 29, 2012

3 by solec »»
Aug 6, 2013 4:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.