Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 30, 2011 7:11 AM

Nov 2008
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2011-08-29/yuruyuri-sakurako-and-himawari-marriage-registration-offered

DO WANT!!!

But the fact that Sakurako may have filled it out wrong is epic lolz.

Oh please let this be approved, it would be the highlight of the season.

Aug 30, 2011 9:39 AM
Aug 2011
LMFAO! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THAT! SO ADORABLE :3!

Lol, I can just see this:

Sakurako: And... done! Okay, let's turn this in.
Himawari: Hurry it up, since they're about to close and we're the only ones left!
Clerk: --looks over documentation-- Okay, so all that's left is for you to sign here and your marriage registration will be complete!
Himawari and Sakurako: ................................................................. Σ(OдO;)?#@$#RFSFSTVX!~!??

*thought they were applying for student council elections*
chibolaAug 31, 2011 6:38 PM
Aug 30, 2011 11:08 AM

Nov 2008
chibola said:
LMFAO! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THAT! SO ADORABLE :3!

Lol, I can just see this:

Sakurako: And... done! Okay, let's turn this in.
Himawari: Hurry it up, since they're about to close and we're the only ones left!
Clerk: --looks over documentation-- Okay, so all that's left is for you to sign here and your marriage registration will be complete!
Himawari:...................................................................
Sakurako: ...................................................................
*thought they were applying for student council elections*

That's some nice dialogue there, There should be a special that comes from the promotion so I can see Chitose's reaction to the marriage.

Aug 30, 2011 1:20 PM

Dec 2010
...mmm just make it happen.

>_<
Aug 31, 2011 2:48 AM
Dec 2007
They're such an obvious couple, I wish namori would stop the shiptease and make them canon already (I don't expect much from the other relationships, they're way too ambiguous and confusing to become official)
I mean...just look at the character single covers:
viMALSep 19, 2011 2:40 AM
Aug 31, 2011 7:11 PM
Aug 2011
geezer said:
They're such an obvious couple, I wish namori would stop the shiptease and make them canon already (I don't expect much from the other relationships, they're way too ambiguous and confusing to become official)

Awww, they're so cute x3!
Sep 1, 2011 11:44 AM

Jul 2009
My favorite couple in Yuru Yuri! ^_^
May they be happy!
Sep 6, 2011 8:10 AM
Feb 2007
geezer said:

So true. (just gotta love that feeding vegetables ep) But I just can't ignore Yui and Kyouko. :< *YuixKyouko biased*
Sep 14, 2011 4:46 PM

Sep 2011
Lol, I wonder what the whole story related to the marriage registration will be like, that has really got my imagination going strong.
Sep 14, 2011 4:51 PM

Jun 2008
Gay marriage is an ABOMINATION and should NOT be tolerated.

LOL man, if you're about to quote me, you need to fix your sarcasmeter...
Sep 15, 2011 12:18 AM
Jul 2018
Nakamura Confirmed for total Bro Tier
love this couple
Sep 15, 2011 2:26 AM

Sep 2011
alexcampos said:

Well, it isn't obvious sarcasm. But don't worry, in the next chapter they get shot. ;)
Sep 18, 2011 4:50 AM
Dec 2007
promotional poster for the character singles

And at long last, the "marriage registration": Apparently, Sakurako and Himawari filled this in when they were little. Sakurako's name etc. is on the left (she drew Himawari's picture), Himawari's data is on the right (she drew Sakurako's picture) - you can see that Himawari's handwriting is much neater. Sakurako's occupation is "lord", Himawari's occupation is "candy shop owner" (lol, childhood dreams). And the form was signed by Sakurako's older sister Nadeshiko.

Sep 18, 2011 11:02 AM

Aug 2011
The poster is pretty cute! I'd love to put it in my room..

Oh, and childhood dreams. I.. don't remember having any of it. Except for eating lots and lots of candy!
alexcampos said:

Reported. Die, homophobe!
Did you like my avatar, perv?
Sep 18, 2011 8:07 PM

Sep 2011
alexcampos said:

Geez.... chill bro. There's nothing wrong with gay marriage and anyone who thinks there is is just ignorant.
~Izzy Zazztacular~
Sep 18, 2011 8:12 PM

Dec 2010
FemaleBodyFTW said:

typhlosionwolf said:

Geez.... chill bro. There's nothing wrong with gay marriage and anyone who thinks there is is just ignorant.
I suggest you two read the tinytext.

It's an awful way to make doublespeak jokes though.
Sep 18, 2011 8:26 PM

Jul 2010
such a cute couple.. and that form. i want flashback for this in anime. aw. maybe in second season.

*yuruyuri. get high sales and immediate announcement for second season. please*

Han-yuuSep 18, 2011 8:34 PM
Sep 19, 2011 2:38 AM
Dec 2007
Han-yuu said:
such a cute couple.. and that form. i want flashback for this in anime. aw. maybe in second season.

I prefer sticking to the manga. And the latest chapter did indeed contain a flashback about these two. RAWs are not fully out yet, though.
Sep 19, 2011 5:30 AM

Aug 2011
notsureifsrs said:
FemaleBodyFTW said:

typhlosionwolf said:

I suggest you two read the tinytext.

It's an awful way to make doublespeak jokes though.

"There's nothing wrong with gay marriage and anyone who thinks there is is just ignorant."

I suppose that solves it. In fact, I'm lesbian myself. I was kidding.
Did you like my avatar, perv?
Sep 19, 2011 8:44 AM

Dec 2007
Han-yuu said:
*yuruyuri. get high sales and immediate announcement for second season. please*

This definitely needs a second season.

And it definitely needs moar Himawari/Sakurako.

Also, thanks to geezer for posting the poster, marriage cert, and recent manga scan XD
Sep 19, 2011 9:24 AM

Jul 2010
geezer said:

I prefer sticking to the manga. And the latest chapter did indeed contain a flashback about these two. RAWs are not fully out yet, though.

That means chances are increased. now all we need is second season. thanks for posting this.

Also what do you suggest, should i start manga? i have plan to start it sometime but right now i want anime to get second season.
Sep 19, 2011 9:29 AM

Nov 2008
I just want a wedding special with Sakurako and Himawari with a kiss at the end, that and figures of each in wedding attire.

Sep 19, 2011 9:59 AM
Dec 2007
Han-yuu said:
Also what do you suggest, should i start manga? i have plan to start it sometime but right now i want anime to get second season.

Personally, I prefer the manga over the anime because it pretty much treats every character equally regarding "screentime" and storyline whereas the anime was more focused on Kyoko and the gang of second-years. If you want to see more of the first-years and their group dynamic, you should definitely read the manga :)

However, only 22 chapters out of 54 have been officially scanlated and I have no idea whether dynasty will continue their work. RAWs can be found, though, and some chapters were scanlated by various anonymous people ^^;
Sep 19, 2011 10:16 AM

Jul 2010
geezer said:
However, only 22 chapters out of 54 have been officially scanlated and I have no idea whether dynasty will continue their work. RAWs can be found, though, and some chapters were scanlated by various anonymous people ^^;

That's one of the reason i don't want to start manga. I always prefer original material over adaptation but the problem is releases. if a manga get release once in few months, it just ruin all enjoyment. I'm sure i will enjoy first 22 chapters and then after few months i will get one or two chapters. it will not enjoyable as much as the first read. i think i will wait, maybe some fast group will pick it up or manga get ending on some point then i will marathon it.

Also dynasty is too slow. some other series i started from them have no release in months. I'm thinking to delete their RSS feed because there are already so much feeds and it taking place without any updates. also i almost forgot what i was reading.
Sep 23, 2011 4:29 PM
Aug 2011
Han-yuu said:
geezer said:

That's one of the reason i don't want to start manga. I always prefer original material over adaptation but the problem is releases. if a manga get release once in few months, it just ruin all enjoyment. I'm sure i will enjoy first 22 chapters and then after few months i will get one or two chapters. it will not enjoyable as much as the first read. i think i will wait, maybe some fast group will pick it up or manga get ending on some point then i will marathon it.

Also dynasty is too slow. some other series i started from them have no release in months. I'm thinking to delete their RSS feed because there are already so much feeds and it taking place without any updates. also i almost forgot what i was reading.

Yes, but I always think to myself "What if I die tomorrow?" and by that logic I try to get through as many manga chapters of manga I like as quickly as I can. I mean, if there's enough out there to read, and you don't, and end up dying the next day, your regretful ghost will wonder for eternity how the manga continued....

lol, yeah, I hate waiting for releases, but I read as much as I'm given :D

Luckily, I can read japanese so I can make do with raws... but I still prefer english Dx! I hope Dynasty resumes their work soon... they're so good :3
Sep 23, 2011 4:31 PM
Aug 2011
alexcampos said:

What....? I don't get it, then why are you watching yuru yuri :o? I thought we were all yuri fans ;__:???
Sep 23, 2011 6:56 PM

Sep 2011
chibola said:
alexcampos said:

What....? I don't get it, then why are you watching yuru yuri :o? I thought we were all yuri fans ;__:???

^
That's the tiny text underneath the post.
Sep 24, 2011 5:41 PM
Aug 2011
OH, WOW, how do we do that...??!?!?! TINY TEXT IS SO AWESOME :D :D :D!

What's a sarcasmeter @~@?
Oct 2, 2011 4:22 PM

Sep 2011
Dynasty Scans has just released some cute Sakurako + Himawari doujinshi.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuru Yuri Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

viMAL - Sep 19, 2011

210 by asbest0sdust »»
Mar 10, 12:32 PM

Poll: » Yuru Yuri Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

viMAL - Aug 29, 2011

77 by -ODA- »»
Feb 8, 7:51 PM

Poll: » Yuru Yuri Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

viMAL - Sep 5, 2011

115 by Stripes »»
Jan 1, 8:31 PM

Poll: » Yuru Yuri Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

viMAL - Sep 12, 2011

130 by Stripes »»
Jan 1, 8:31 PM

Poll: » Yuru Yuri Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

viMAL - Aug 22, 2011

91 by Stripes »»
Jan 1, 8:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.