Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 28, 2011 9:34 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Saitou-sama likes/knows about swords to the extend that he smiles when talks about it!

Saitou suggesting to go with my fav. supportive character (the ninja guy) to go along with Chizuru.

lol @ Yamazaki's Tatami kaeshi! (It's not completely Saitou arc!!)

Saitou appears later and is into her beauty. He's so cute at wanting to confess immediately and still can beat up the enemy.

He is in love to the extend that he didn't realize about change of topic at all.

This choice makes up of really slow pair: both Saitou and Chizuru are slow at realizing things.

I like the ED song from listening to the ED album, but ED clip is the same... except for the last scene.

So it's not the manga I mentioned, but different game.

Next ep. will also feature my second fav. character, Heisuke!!
tsubasaloverAug 29, 2011 12:51 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 2, 2011 6:11 PM

Mar 2009
LOL Saito.
I love how he just beats up the guy without noticing when he's in his own little world drooling over Chizuru
Sep 24, 2011 4:01 PM

Aug 2009
GOD... I LOVE HIM....

HES SO MY TYPE... *P*
Dec 3, 2011 8:24 AM

Jul 2009
Saitou appears later and is into her beauty. He's so cute at wanting to confess immediately and still can beat up the enemy.

He is in love to the extend that he didn't realize about change of topic at all.

Lulexiaa said:
GOD... I LOVE HIM....

HES SO MY TYPE... *P*

oh yes,saitou san ,i love him to the same extent also -lol-
nope,but i really love,the way he is in love - chizuru,u lucky girl.
i really loved this episode-sigh-
and when he toouched her hand,and she is blushing...
saitou is so cute when he is blushing cause of chizuru...
*.*
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 3, 2011 8:38 PM

Jun 2009
lol
I liked how Saitou was trying to talk to Chizuru and was ignoring the drunk lol
Dec 9, 2011 3:47 PM

Apr 2007
Saito is still my favorite <3
His love for Chizuru is adorable. I also like how he ignored the drunks as he was too busy staring at Chizuru :D Though it's a shame she ruined their one conversation by bringing up Hijikata + beard. Random much? lol

Also Yamazaki was kind of cute with the whole princess thing. It's nice that he finally got some screen time too.
Dec 19, 2011 5:12 PM

Nov 2011
Awww, Saito was so cute when trying to confess his love and with the yuki-usagi!Those moments were just heartwarming! I started to like Saito-kun even more because of this <3
Jan 10, 2012 6:31 PM

May 2010
I liked this one. It was so much better than the first episode of the OVA, which was boring. This one was more interesting to watch. Plus, it helps that Saitou is my favourite. He and Chizuru are so sweet together.
Feb 15, 2012 5:05 PM

Mar 2009
Pfft. So we have a deredere geek who loves swords, and a ninja who's waaay into the whole roleplaying thing. XDD Fun stuff.

I must say, I never realized how lame those two could be until this episode lolol.
Feb 20, 2012 9:07 PM

Sep 2007
I could've died from laughter cuz of this episode alone xD xD xD

Yamazaki going all "ninja" was hilarious enough but then Saito getting so enamored by Chizuru he forget where he was....
oh man... xD priceless.
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Apr 7, 2012 7:11 AM

Jan 2011
Excellent episode! Hajime blushing and smiling was the best *-*
Yamazaki's ninja part was very funny. I also laughed a lot when Hajime was ignoring the drunks while talking to Chizuru.
When Chizuru brought up Toshizo with beard, I imagined it and couldn't stop laughing.
I hate Chizuru, but I wish I was in her place, then I can be with Hajime, Souji, Sanosuke and Toshizou every day (I also wanted to be with Chikage). *-*
Aug 10, 2012 11:06 AM

Feb 2011
I've chosen to ignore any and all rude comments about Chizuru, lol. I'm so sick of people calling her useless.

Ahem.

MOVING ON.

MY BABIES, OH MY GOD. SAITOxCHIZURU IS MY OTP AND IT ALWAYS WILL BE, FOREVER, NOTHING CAN CHANGE MY MIND. Saito was so f*cking adorable in this one, omfjgkhgk I had to pause the video multiple times just to try to calm myself down. And then he blushed at the sight of Chizuru and I f*cking lost it.

AND, AND THEN... THE SNOW BUNNIES. OH GOD, THE SNOW BUNNIES. SAITO U IDIOT, THAT WASN'T FROSTBITE, CRIES.

Ajkfdhgk I've got wayy too many feelings for these two. I'll end this here before I write a f*cking 5 page essay on why these two are so perfect, weeps.
Sep 15, 2012 9:54 AM
Jan 2008
I haven't seen too much of this series yet, other than the third season(though I do plan to watch season one and probaly two..though I know pretty much
and I already like Saito the most out of the Shisengumi.

Awww. He's so love in with her and she's just talking about 'What if Hijikata-san had a beard?' I know it probaly doesnt happen in the game, but I'm kinda shipping these two kids the most so far.

Though I think Souji seems to be in love with her too.
May 13, 2013 12:56 AM

May 2013
Awesome episode! Saitou/Chizuru is one of my favorite pairings after Okita/Chizuru and Harada/Chizuru. Heck, I can't believe it will even surpass Hijikata/Chizuru (which is supposed to be in the 3rd place but them being together = everybody dies).

I'm sick of people calling Chizuru useless as well. I mean, they're in the freaking time period where women's rights doesn't exist + she's trying her best serving the Shinsengumi in other ways (cleaning, cooking, helping out with the patrol). It would be quite random if she was as skilled and powerful as them. My only complaint is that she wasn't able to use her demon powers in the anime. That would surely come in handy especially during fights.
EitokuJun 29, 2013 9:10 AM
Aug 9, 2013 3:02 AM
Jul 2018

DAMN IT. YAMAZAKI AND SAITO ARE SO FREAKIN' CUTE IN THIS EPISODE.
MY HEART MELTS WHEN SAITO BLUSHED.
Sep 27, 2013 6:09 AM

Jul 2011
Oh god... Saito. How can you be so... adorable and embrassing at the same time :'D Gaaah~ I don't really ship anyone with Chizuru especially (aha, let's just share her around with all the guys), but I'd love those two to be together if only to see him act like that more often :'D

(This reminds me a lot of the of the Hakuouki live drama from Otomate Party 2009 (day) XD)
Tumblr: Gigglepud
My one rec for anyone who likes good storytelling: Play Zero Escape/Ai the Somnium Files
Oct 5, 2013 12:14 AM

Jul 2008
Definitely the most skilled swordsman of the bunch and nothing like his Kenshin counterpart. Saito was indeed cool taking those guys out while talking to her.
Jan 27, 2019 9:59 PM

Apr 2009
Saito having a hard time talking to people,
social awkwardness without being actually awkward about it,

Yamazaki with his ninja-facade was simply amazing.

this episode had a lot of hilarious things in it ^_^-!
KonaniJan 27, 2019 10:05 PM
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hakuouki Sekkaroku Episode 6 Discussion

AngelAngela - Jul 10, 2012

21 by Zekkenshin »»
Aug 14, 2023 10:40 PM

Poll: » Hakuouki Sekkaroku Episode 1 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 11, 2011

18 by Zekkenshin »»
Aug 14, 2023 5:59 PM

Poll: » Hakuouki Sekkaroku Episode 4 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 31, 2011

15 by Konani »»
Jan 27, 2019 11:42 PM

» 6th Arc Rumored?

tsubasalover - Nov 11, 2011

7 by tsubasalover »»
Jun 1, 2014 9:48 PM

Poll: » Hakuouki Sekkaroku Episode 5 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 27, 2011

7 by WolfWood37 »»
Oct 6, 2013 11:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.