Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Aug 2, 2015 12:04 AM

Jul 2012
Closing down Kissuiso?? Buttt :(

It was such a heartwarming episode until the very end.

Looks like Ko's in the next episode. Will we get a confession from Ohana?
Aug 10, 2015 1:07 PM

Jul 2014
awh man such a feel good episode :)
Ohana's mom had some warm regards for the wedding xD
LOL Beanman is the best.
Also, I'm not sure, but I think the singer of nano.RIPE had a voice acting role in this! She was one of Enishi's college friends. I thought that was pretty cool, hehe
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 16, 2015 5:17 AM
Sep 2014
what the fudge is that " i've decided i've one-sided crush on Ko-chan"??
what is that!!
Jan 31, 2016 9:04 AM

Sep 2013
Congratulations to Enishi and Takako. Im surprised Takako is okay with a wedding dress made by high school kids. I know they're cutting out some expenses but seriously. Minko is being a bitch as usual. Its already near the end and she still hasn't fixed her bad attitude. I noticed how high-pitch the voice of Enishi and Takako's college friend. Everything was made clear when she started singing. Looks like they had the vocalist of nano.RIPE do a little bit of voice acting.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Feb 16, 2016 10:17 AM
Jul 2014
Wow, that congratulation greeting from Satsuki was really piece of work! Unforgettable, LOL. I'll remember it for some friends wedding - I'm sure I'll be immediately kicked out!!! LOL
Apr 7, 2016 8:57 AM

Jan 2013
Minko continues to be insufferable while Ohana takes everything in stride. That whole fight was stupid to begin with. Ohana doesn't owe Tohru anything.

2nd half of the episode was fantastic.
-Nothing can stay unchanged. Even so, can you still keep on loving this place?

-Be still my soul; when change and tears are past, all safe and blessed we shall meet at last.
Jul 21, 2016 3:33 PM
Jan 2012
liked the episode. Minchi e ohana make a good decisions.
About denroku make a surprise for me,because i don't imagine your relevance of the story.
Very cute to see the girls using wedding dress.
I never think minchi and ohana fight,but they made the peace.
Aug 17, 2016 4:57 AM

Dec 2015
Throughout the whole series Minko has always been an irritating character for me. She is almost always sour and nasty. Also Ohana saying she has"a one sided love for Ko" makes me want to rip my hair out. I understand she is young/a teen but cmon now...
Dec 15, 2016 12:27 AM

Jun 2016
Best engrish 10/10.
Feb 25, 2017 8:35 AM

Jun 2007
oh how i hate Minko damn....
kinda wished for tohru/ohana but.. whatever -__-
see you, space cowperson . . .
May 21, 2017 12:37 PM

Jun 2013
This episode was just a mess. Minko was really unsatisfying. Though I wasn't expecting anything great, I actually liked her in the second cour, for the most part, so it's still a letdown. I wanted her to have a moment of self-reflection where she realizes how much of an idiot she's been, and do something about the status quo. But of course that didn't happen. Just more jealous bickering and shouting and projecting. And of course, the legendary Tohru swoops in to save the day. Sigh.

Otherwise, Ohana is still an idiot, and, oh yeah, there was also a wedding. Wonderful.

Florete said:
Is it bad that I was laughing during the Ohana vs. Minko fight?

- Clicking image opens album

Heck no. I had a pretty good chuckle as well.
LeeTailorJul 14, 2017 11:50 AM
Sep 20, 2017 3:50 PM
May 2012
that was a nice simple wedding.
Oct 8, 2017 2:35 AM

Dec 2010
My only problem with Minko at this point is her voice. Like seriously.
Nov 19, 2017 12:46 PM

Aug 2015
Ohana and Minko awkwardly fight yet again. Ohana doesn't back down which is the right thing to do in my opinion, Tooru may be in love with her but she isn't obligated to return that love, and Minko is ridiculous for thinking he's entitled to that. She also suddenly becomes determined to have a crush on Kou, who still exists nowhere to be seen. The best romantic development I can currently see is no pairings at all which wouldn't be bad if there's proper closure for them all.

The wedding was handled nicely though it wasn't anything special. Sui's speech was delightful, as expected of her.
Dec 26, 2018 10:58 AM

Nov 2016
Fantastic episode.

Luckily things between Ohana and Minko were resolved, even tho it more or less escalated. But with all misunderstandings out of the way things should work out now.

The wedding ceremony was without a doubt one of the highlights in this show, seeing everyone work together for this event was simply bliss. I also had to lol hard when Denroku catched the bouquet or over Jiros performance.

Not to mention the choice of the OST was great as well. Satisfying episode for sure, if not for the post credit scene.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 3, 2019 9:23 PM

Jul 2016
Why some part of me thinks that Tooru still didn't get that Minko LOVES him?... well, aside from his usual denseness, I have to say that I totally lost my shit with his reaction after seeing Jiroumaru and poor Mameji xD

Anyways, easily, this was the worst arc in the show. I couldn't care less for Minko's pathetic fixation for Tooru. She's just like a little kid, when she feels someone is going to take her toy away, she throws a tantrum. And seeing Ohana finally realizing she likes Kou as a result of Minko's one-sided love felt really disappointing.

On a side note, the way they just included the fact that Ohana's dad had passed away as something so unimportant makes me really wonder what happened to him. Honestly, I originally thought Satsuki raised Ohana alone because she had gotten pregnant by some random guy and that's why the "dad" topic was never mentioned.

And finally, Sui deciding to close the Inn was predictable at some point after seeing Enishi's poor results in bringing more clients. But of course, Ohana will be against this idea so let's see what she will do about this.

P.S.: "You need to make sure she's wet"... LOL xD Seriously, I don't know whether I should hate Satsuki for being such an irresponsible mother or love her for how unique she is.
Apr 4, 2021 8:38 PM

Aug 2014
Minko best girl. So happy Tohru noticed her a bit.
May 26, 2021 11:34 AM
Oct 2016
Problematic arc, but with the heart in the right place.
I say it's problematic because Minko-Ohana's conflict resolution was pretty awkward but it still managed to handle the conclusion to the love triangule very nicely in my opinion (that fight was just weird still...). The other problem is about the marriage couple which just didn't get enough focus earlier and by consequence makes this whole scene lack the emotional impact it wanted to have. Sui is a wonderful character as usual and everyone here acts correspondingly to who they are, which kept me quite immersed.

I gotta say, besides its problems, it manages to be really mature once again.
Jun 20, 2021 3:48 PM

Mar 2019
WOAH WAITT, A LOT OF STUFF HAPPENED.

Once, Ohana and Minchi's fight. Everyone probably predicted it, but I'm glad the love triangle shit has ended so fast. I don't know how Minchi changed after that talk with Tohru because he didn't say he likes her as well or something like that but if everyone's happy, I'm happy. Although Tohru saying "I might even... like her" is kind of weird and creepy, but I'll take it as a good type of like as in "I like her because she makes everyone happy". ALSO KOU IS COMING BACK!!!! ALSO WAIT SHE'S GOING TO CLOSE THIS INN, I WAS RIGHT, NOOOO! Great weeding, this episode was sad. Also Denroku is great!
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jun 30, 2021 2:22 AM

Jun 2020
An early wake-up call for them because it's a special day especially for Takako and Enishi

Woah a lot of emotions there have unleashed Ohana and Minko are fighting and this escalated quickly while Tohru went out for her and he admits that he's fond of Ohana but Minko's not giving up on that

And so it begins the ceremony is on and an odd performance by Tarou and he dragged Denroku in the performance in the meantime and that's something else, And a special performance by the vocalist of the band herself that's an oddly satisfying cameo right there, But the ending though Kissui is closing!?
Oct 16, 2021 11:21 AM
Aug 2021
Episode full of drama, but done well. Many people are moving towards their next stages of life. Even bean man and the eromanga artist.
Oct 31, 2021 2:06 AM
Dec 2019
Minchi is legit so fucking toxic, theres a difference between being lovesick and you know, that theres gotta be a line. Ohana standing up to her is probably my favorite part about her character
Wataru doesn't care about the genuine thing
Mar 21, 2023 10:25 AM
Dec 2017
Tohru x Ohana is a nope for me.
Ohana says it's a single-sided love with Ko. What a mistake. It is a nice ship Ko x Ohana.
Nice conclusion for the weeding Enishi x Takako.
Let's see what happens in next épisode :)
Jan 10, 12:20 PM
May 2020
the wedding was nice

kissuisou closing down :(
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

metalsnakezero - Apr 17, 2011

256 by kirA_-_ »»
Apr 22, 1:00 PM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 25, 2011

327 by SlammyHammy »»
Jan 31, 8:45 PM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ImNotLulexiaa - Sep 18, 2011

110 by Lazulite »»
Jan 11, 11:08 AM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Jrittmayer - Sep 11, 2011

120 by Lazulite »»
Jan 11, 10:40 AM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

zimno - Sep 4, 2011

122 by Lazulite »»
Jan 10, 12:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.