Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 29, 2011 2:56 PM

Mar 2010
cravey said:
I just want her to choose Tokiya. Why? Because while watching ep 9 I kinda felt a little smothered by those other guys, ALL OF THEM, throwing themselves at her by choosing her and saying "It can't be anyone else but you". I know it is a harem show and all, but still. I liked how Tokiya just went and signed her name not saying anything to her. He left the choice to her. And I think he wants to be paired up with her no more and no less than those other guys. That was nice of him :)

And I hated (sorry Otoya lovers) the way Otoya asked her to be his partner. By stressing the word "I":

"If I'm your partner, I'm sure I can sing a fantastic song... I feel I'm the closest to you..." How about "If I'm your partner, I'm sure WE can make a beautiful song together" And how the fork he knows he's the closest to her?! Is he Nanami that he knows so well? I'm sorry, but it all just really annoyed me. BIG TIME.
Another thing I noticed was that Nanami after talking to Otoya thought to herself: "I know I have to repay Ittoki-kun for his kindness sometime..." And that was like said with extra large letters - if she would choose Otoya it would be because she felt the need to repay him for his kindness, and not because of any other reason. It's like in all those romantic dramas - the lead female agrees to be with the 2nd guy just because she feels the need to repay him somehow for all the good he's done to her. But in the end she always gets back with the lead male, because he is the one she really loves.
This epi was nice in one way - it got all these significant tidbits that showed us what she is really thinking.

Though I feel they will all turn it to how her dream was one thing in the beginning and how now it's another thing, bla bla bla... :/

Sorry for the rant. Just wanted to lay it all out.

I totally agrree..it's really kinda soap opera to repay his kindness and so on...and really Tokiya was the only one who didn't ask anything from her...he let her choice without forcing the "you are the only one.." phrase to her...added from the begining it was obvious that Tokiya is the most important boy from all of them...at least that's what i'm thinking...
Aug 29, 2011 2:58 PM

Mar 2010
laketica said:
oh my god please pick Ichinose Tokiya, it is all she ever thinks about and all she ever wanted, isn't this an obvious choice?!?!?!?!

if she picks someone else, i'll die inside. but if she ends up just being paired with all 6 guys, then so be it. but it's more like there's 5 one-sided loves towards her, but she has always only thought of Ichinose/Hayato and... he thinks of her too i guess. i was so happy for her at the end of the ep! it's just like him to just quietly request her without a big showdown or confrontation, and yet she is still made aware of his request/desire. =DDD

kyaaaa~~ MIYANO!!!!!!

I think so..if she don1t pick Tokiya...it's the worst end ever...i am kinda regret too..cause that way they can't be lover...it's awkward
Aug 29, 2011 3:52 PM

Aug 2010
YAAAAY NOW THAT TOKIYA REQUESTED HER, SHE CAN PICK HIM
:D
Aug 29, 2011 11:27 PM

May 2010
Thanks God this episode was better than the previous one,she sounded so unnatural crying in the last episode.

I hope she chooses tokiya btw
Aug 30, 2011 12:55 AM

Jul 2011
This was kind of a filler :/
But at the same time I enjoyed hearing all of the different confessions the guys had.~

I think she's going to pick all of them. I mean it would make sense considering the ending song..

It'll probably be like, the principal makes an exception, they can all have Haruka as their songwriter but they'll have to form together into one big boy band, in which they all agree.

Those are just my predictions though. :P
Aug 30, 2011 2:14 AM
Oct 2010
NANAMI CHOOSE SYO ONEGAI ONAEGAI T_____T
He is so cute. I love him, you too, am i right? =((
Aug 30, 2011 3:10 AM

Jun 2011
what happens next is actually predictable already. Since she likes Hayato-sama so much she'd definitely pick Tokiya for her partner. Not 100% sure, but almost.
"Them who looks blind at ANIME, looks blind at SALVATION."
Aug 30, 2011 3:17 AM

Jun 2011
tsubasalover said:
Malon16 said:
syo has a brother? lol never knew

Him, according to this club (I never played the game, so I didn't even know that they were twins until seeing this club).

Yep. Sho does have a twin bro in the game and he's name is Kaoru. :) Actually, Sho is my number one among the guys 'coz I like his background story which is sadly, not emphasized in the anime. In the game,
"Them who looks blind at ANIME, looks blind at SALVATION."
Aug 30, 2011 7:27 AM

Apr 2011
Anyone knows the title of Haruka's song?

Would love to see her actually singing that infront of everyone

Also, surprise to know that A-1 productions is doing both Uta no Prince sama and
The iDOLM@STER this summer.
MagitoAug 30, 2011 7:51 AM
Aug 30, 2011 1:46 PM

Jun 2008
predictable, but nice, loool. too bad we wont get more flying oriental princes XP
shipping Tokiya or Ittoki with Haruka and my second fav pairing is BL: Sho x Natsuki XP

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Aug 30, 2011 2:05 PM

Jun 2011
Is it funny that I kept squealing EVERY time one of the guys kept popping up to confess to her?! XD

I was clenching my teeth at Ittoki's, and when he grabbed her hands, I fell out of my chair squealing.

With Ren's, I was just like "OMG, HE'S TRYING TO KISS HER!" Then Masato finds him to be a rival.

And then with Shou/Natsuki's.... XD Natsuki kinda ruined it for Shou.

Aw, sucks that Masato couldn't do it in person too, that would have been good for his shy nature...

...And then it's obvious she'll pick either:
-Tokiya
OR
-All six of them

...If she can stop being scared of them. 0_0 Plus, her song rocks.

X3 And I found it ADORABLE when Ittoki was trying to get info out of Tokiya, it was so cute!
"Aiming for the mark takes precision, balance, and patience."

....Screw that, let's shoot the damn thing!
Aug 31, 2011 4:26 AM

Apr 2009
I think all of us in here probably knows who she'll obviously pick unless they put an incredible twist to the plot. In spite of that, and like everyone else rooting for their favorites here, I can't help but still wish she pick Ittoki anyway.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Sep 1, 2011 1:37 AM

Jul 2009
She'll pick Tokiya. Or just nobody, like in most harem.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 3, 2011 5:15 AM

Jul 2009
Nasty001 said:

Does anybody have the feeling that Nanami choice would be Ichinose?

1000%
-Jenn
Sep 3, 2011 4:01 PM
Aug 2011
heyyyyyo :) well i found the song that haruka sings in the song its called "Maigo no Kokoro" hope you guys enjoy the song its AWESOME
Sep 3, 2011 10:20 PM

Jan 2008
Can she just pick all 6 of them and then they can perform the ending song? :D It's just way too much fun to watch.
Ringo is completely awesome and having too much fun with this.
Sep 4, 2011 4:53 PM

Sep 2008
God fucking dammit, just ditch those other lame 5 losers and go with Hayato-sama!
I just want to deny the inevitable ending... *sniffles*
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 4, 2011 5:42 PM

Jan 2011
I hope she doesn't choose any of them *evil grin*
Sep 28, 2011 1:33 AM

Dec 2009
........................................................................I couldn't help but to feel complete envy&jealousy towards Haruka during the entire episode ;____________;</3

Anyways, yeah --- who knows what'll happen next...........
Nov 6, 2011 2:24 PM

Jun 2009
I laughed so much. It was incredibly amusing, those rivalries!

Ren and Masato… “I need her.” “… Unfortunately, I am the one who really needs her.” SURPRISE. DOOM IS NEAR. … lol. You guys overreact a whole lot for being bishounen, man. And Shou is wasting tape over her because she admires someone as much as he does? Suuuure.

All fangirls are getting green of jealousy more than ever. This endless harem! Who wouldn’t dream to be on her place?

Ringo-sensei, seriously, you’re enjoying this far too much. They are harassing the poor girl!

Every moment of this is so squeal-worthy. I can’t take it.

It’s 50% Tokiya, 50% six-boyband. That if we take into account lolololoplottwists that are bound to happen. The series has been hinting says Tokiya is the one from the very beginning, but since Nanami is oh-so-nice and has an I-won’t-choose-you-one-over-another attitude, they are gonna have a nice reverse harem group showdown and everyone’s happy. Right?
FORGET IT, WE ALL KNOW IT’S GONNA END AS A BOYBAND!
I think, then procrastinate.
Therefore, I am.
Nov 17, 2011 3:45 AM

Oct 2010
These animes were made to make us feel jealous. =)) But, nah. I can't help but feel bad for her too. Stress-on-who-you're-going-to-choose overload ._. Oh, Nanami, I just hope everything turns out fine for you which, of course, will..

Oh, and I loved your song in this episode. ♥
[insert awesome signature here]
Feb 19, 2012 6:13 AM
Sep 2011
okay i totally love this episode! I hope she chooses them all or none of them :) ... none of them as in she lets fate decide.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/MrsRoyMustang&sclick=1]
Mar 4, 2012 5:30 PM

Oct 2009
LOL So they all want to partner up with her.. why is it no surprise..I love this anime :)
Oct 28, 2012 11:04 PM

Nov 2011
I would of picked Hijirikawa tbh if I was Haruka.
Jan 6, 2013 5:20 PM

Sep 2012
I liked Haruka's song.
Jan 27, 2013 11:39 PM
Oct 2008
do they really need to make it sound like they're all offering her the d?
i thought the rule was not to fall in love with each other.. thats pretty contradicting but whatever (oh right reverse harem ops)
only 4 episodes to go. lets see if they can avoid a cliche ending.
PururiruJan 27, 2013 11:43 PM
Jun 22, 2013 4:50 AM
Jul 2018
Wow, she managed to get her own harem all in one day. ^_^''
Jun 24, 2013 11:55 AM

May 2013
all of them want her.. that's a little too much even for a reverse-harem show :D
but isn't ichinose the obvious choice.. it would be mine :3
Jul 12, 2013 8:57 PM

Apr 2013
Haruka please if you don't choose Otoya I will cry ;_;
Jul 27, 2013 3:32 AM

Apr 2013
The reverse harem is still in the works...

I think Haruka's panties dropped int the final scene hahaha xD

The battle for her is predictable but the tension is what I'm waiting for... XD

A pretty good episode

4/5

Oct 28, 2013 8:42 AM

Jun 2011
This is getting so boring and annoying that I find myself skipping through the whole episode.. Everyone want her? Dafuq?
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
May 15, 2014 2:49 PM

Oct 2009
ToG25thBaam said:
This is getting so boring and annoying that I find myself skipping through the whole episode.. Everyone want her? Dafuq?
Well yeah what did you expect, that's kinda the point of otome reverse harem anime.
Jun 4, 2014 7:02 AM

Apr 2010
so who are you gonna choose, Haru-chan? :P
Jul 8, 2014 8:31 PM

Aug 2009
I would love/hate to be Haruka right now. So many men want you but you have to choose!!! must be tough girl. They really didn't need to contribute an entire episode to them picking her though, it was obvious enough really. But well I know she is going to pick Ichinose. Although I feel like she should compose a song for all of them. It would be difficult but great at the same time. Or what if they all sang one song together? Well.....a girl can dream right?? :)

Oct 14, 2014 3:14 PM
Oct 2014
tokiya sings a song in harukas class in ep 9....WHAT IS IT!!!! im trying to find it but I don't know the name please help me!
Jun 12, 2015 5:08 AM

Jun 2014
One of the funniest episodes of this show. Glad to see Otoya's skin looking back to normal. Oh, also during Shou's confession, thank you Natsuki for running the moment. *sarcasm*

And now we officially have 6 candidates. Oh no, what will Haruka do? Ringo letting her know about Tokiya wanting to be her partner nearly had me laughing hysterically.

And Shou is so freaking cute when he blushes! :3 And when he divided the bedroom he and Natsuki share, it reminded me of Episode 14 of Total Drama Island.
Aug 3, 2015 11:46 AM

May 2012
This was pretty meh but well let's see what's next.
Nov 30, 2015 1:34 AM

Jan 2014
I'm excited like Tsukimiya-sensei lol
She should choose Ichinose-san!!!
May 16, 2016 11:42 PM

May 2013
ZAYUM, gurl. Get it, get it LOLOLOL.

I like Haru-chan paired with Tokiya-kun bc he was affected by her first long ago so it's only fair~ but yeah, I do agree she might just catch em all ;) reverse harems tend to be left open ended to cater to fangirls lol.
Nov 26, 2016 5:23 AM

Mar 2015
Its either Otoya or Hayato, who knows!! Eye glass-kun is unlikely!

They told the reason as to why choosing Haruka but I was not satisfied with the answer. No matter how you look at it, she is nothing attractive to me.

3.3/5
Jun 13, 2017 8:12 AM

Mar 2010
They sure fall in love easily.. not much happened to make them go awww on her in my opinion..

And it feels like they wanted to rush.. all confessions in 1 ep..
tho some were cute. Wonder who will be partnering up with her..
tho prob hayato
Jan 18, 2022 6:03 PM

Jan 2015
Honestly with how fast Haruka managed to learn how to read sheet music, I totally get why all these people would want her as their academic partner. She's basically a prodigy. But then the question becomes, how did she learn sheet music so fast to begin with? I wish the show would at least give us an explanation, even if it's a lazy one, like "her brain is naturally good at connecting symbols to meanings" or something.

I don't see why she'd pick anyone other than Tokiya/Hayato, unless she feels too guilty about letting her selfish desires influence her decision. This whole plot probably makes a lot more sense in the original game.
Feb 12, 2023 2:03 PM

Jul 2012
Never in a million years I thought I'd hear Mr. Norio Wakamoto saying "Besame mucho" 🤣... Every scene he is in is like a caress to my soul, I love this man so much 😂
Feb 25, 2023 3:52 AM

Jan 2021
I'm usually not bothered but this episode... Haruka almost always just says "eh?" and "uh.." for 22 minutes :'D

And omg, I really like Ringo-sensei. "Kyaaa~! Ohime-sama Haaa~ru-chan!" hahaha xD he's really playful and cute. He is the best character here.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 3, 2011

78 by Netbug »»
Aug 24, 2023 11:28 AM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

vanissa45 - Aug 20, 2011

86 by Netbug »»
Aug 24, 2023 10:38 AM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

vanissa45 - Sep 24, 2011

137 by runa_niconi »»
Apr 10, 2023 11:02 AM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

vanissa45 - Sep 10, 2011

57 by hanakocheeks »»
Feb 25, 2023 3:54 AM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

vanissa45 - Aug 6, 2011

71 by hanakocheeks »»
Feb 25, 2023 3:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.