Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 26, 2011 2:05 PM
Jul 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I guess that settles it, Harry knew of the identity change shenanigans. Now I wonder how did he get so intimate with Kihel Heim and why exactly he's letting her run the show? Maybe because Dianna had little power over her own troops to begin with, seeing as they were always going off without her orders?
Sep 7, 2012 3:02 AM

Jul 2008
Poe needs some time in the brig.

And so the military just does what they want? The word of Dianna has no power?
Dec 13, 2012 10:51 PM

Jun 2009
I think instead of not having power Dianna was just naive and the soldiers and her aid took advantage of that. Kihel seems a bit more proactive, though, and Dianna herself is learning something things, so some good may just come from the switch. In any event, I guess this is going to be a long term deal. I remember when it started and I thought it would just be that one episode lol.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jul 1, 2013 1:10 PM

Nov 2011
Charry is so fashionable in those colored jeans~ I found it amusing that he had to at least obscure his eyes with glasses, but he looked like a man behind them. D: Char clones are supposed to be bishies. :|

Err--So does he wear the red bug eyes mask just because? He's not hiding any scars or effeminacy. Was it just so Sunrise could release it? I'm really confused here.

atomusku said:
I guess that settles it, Harry knew of the identity change shenanigans.

He did a great job of hiding it! He kept me very confused as to whether or not he knew, but how could he not? Even if he isn't a real Char clone. :l
Mar 26, 2014 9:32 PM

Jun 2012
It's good to see mobile suits being used to do normal activities besides fighting.

This Harry guy looks like a real nerdy guy with those normal glasses. The best part was when we asked Loran if crossdressing was his hobby hahahaha

This WaDom girl is a little psycho, but I guess it's normal in Tomino's shows to have a girl like this.
May 30, 2014 5:54 PM
Aug 2011
Lol Harry in his little Argyle-type sweater vest. :3

Usually all the "Chars" end up looking extremely fabulous when their shades/masks come but I guess not this guy ahahah.
Jan 26, 2015 4:53 PM

Jul 2010
Why the hell do they still keep that dumbass Poe....

lol'd when Harry asked Loran if his hobby was crossdressing.
Feb 5, 2015 8:38 PM

Sep 2011
parfaited said:
Lol Harry in his little Argyle-type sweater vest. :3

Usually all the "Chars" end up looking extremely fabulous when their shades/masks come but I guess not this guy ahahah.
yeah harry just looks funny

I really like harry as a char clone so far, he feels pretty different. Though him realizing the switch between dianna and kihel through me off and i thought i may have missed something that established he really put 2 and 2 together.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jul 22, 2016 5:42 PM

Apr 2016
Man, they REALLY increased the art quality for this episode, didn't they? Also, Harry is still cool.
Jul 4, 2017 11:16 PM

Dec 2015
Interesting overall, but the potential information about the "Gundam" was what caught me the most. After the cryogenised mad man who remembered terrible things about a gundam, the revelations that this model is younger than the rest and that it threatened people before the moon mass immigration make it look like it has some hidden ability/power.

5/5 I wonder what Harry really has for Kihel.

@St0rmblade The oldest model? What about the Zaku?
Rei_IIIJan 8, 2021 2:36 AM
Jan 8, 2020 9:00 PM
Jul 2011
When Harry asked if Loran's hobby is crossdressing. hahaha

So Harry know's that Dianna and Kihel switched places. I wonder if Kihel knows that Harry already realized it.

It's sad that Will Game didn't get to fulfil his dream to go to the moon. Though, his legacy will be continued as Willgam.
Jul 27, 2020 10:10 AM
Jul 2017
CodeBlazeFate said:
Man, they REALLY increased the art quality for this episode, didn't they? Also, Harry is still cool.

Yes agreed. For me, this was the best episode so far. Lots of story, action, art. Had it all. Piecing together what the story is really about is pretty cool well keeping some of the legacy of Gundam intact. Like other users have questioned I wonder why Harry is obeying Kihell if he knew all along.

5/5
Jan 2, 2021 3:55 PM

Aug 2017
Harry's outfit for his mission was just...perfection. As well as Diana's new costume, actually. And *finally* Harry knows the Lora-Loran "distinction" xD

The song Diana was humming while preparing the food sounded familiar but I guess it was just some random melody. I'm pretty sure we see her make a disappointed face for the first time, actually.

I sense some growing feelings towards Harry in Kiehl :3 It's especially obvious from that shot with the Moon ("love") in the background. Also, it's interesting to see how "Diana" has less control over her troops than one would imagine (just like with Reinford)

So Harry know's that Dianna and Kihel switched places. I wonder if Kihel knows that Harry already realized it.

They *both* know it.

Where did the suits of the unfortunate duo come from? War trophies?

P.S. Guess I forgot how was Turn A's age established...Anyway, it's the oldest model out there with more secrets to reveal.

P.P.S. I really like the subtle inventiveness in using the "character bubbles" (like Poe's shaking one)

P.P.P.S. Just realized that Harry's seiyuu would later voice General Over Justice from Luluco x) Amazing

Rei_III said:

@St0rmblade The oldest model? What about the Zaku?

Should've said "older than" (the spaceship?) probably. But technically Borjarnons aren't Zakus though...they're just very similar and might be replicas produced at a later date, so there's still possibility that Turn A might be older.
St0rmbladeJan 8, 2021 5:03 AM
Apr 23, 2023 9:18 AM

May 2019
After this incident, Poe should be fired from her position wtf. Every single mission she is in always ends up failing. She is so reckless and has so much ego to be a pilot. And now the much bigger spaceship is finally resurfaced, it's about time they finally fly into space I guess. I really like the interactions between Harry, Loran and Dianna there even if their screen time together is really short.

Nov 22, 2023 5:48 AM

Jul 2017
I really don't like Poe.
''Touch the darkness inside me''

More topics from this board

Poll: » Turn A Gundam Episode 29 Discussion

WolfWood37 - Sep 18, 2012

17 by 5hadow17 »»
Apr 5, 1:10 AM

Poll: » Turn A Gundam Episode 7 Discussion

removed-user - Aug 14, 2011

21 by Beatnik »»
Jan 29, 7:40 AM

Poll: » Turn A Gundam Episode 6 Discussion

removed-user - Aug 14, 2011

19 by Beatnik »»
Jan 29, 4:00 AM

Poll: » Turn A Gundam Episode 4 Discussion

jacobpaige - Sep 6, 2009

24 by Beatnik »»
Jan 28, 2:47 PM

Poll: » Turn A Gundam Episode 2 Discussion

jacobpaige - Sep 6, 2009

23 by Beatnik »»
Jan 28, 1:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.