Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 8, 2016 8:12 PM

Sep 2013
Kind of a boring episode

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Dec 7, 2016 5:26 PM

Jul 2010
Azusa sure grew much more on me seeing this episode, she may be among my favorites in this show now.
Jun 10, 2017 10:33 AM

Sep 2015
Really strange episode. But hey we got like three songs, one surprisingly expertly choreographed fight scene and one hell of a shit hits the fan finale. Can't exactly complain. I guess for starters I was confused by the ending of the runaway brides story. What were they trying to accomplish here? Just pure silly fun? She's Ok with the arranged marriage when she sees he's handsome? And why were his bodyguards acting like such thugs? Grabbing women in wedding dresses out of the street. Duking it out with no explanation with a high schooler. They were acting like members of organized crime not an oil barons bodyguards.

I did think this was a clever way to tell an Azusa themed story. She's so oblivious but kind. Her agency would take a backseat to every passerby who stopped to say hello. I do kind of wish it had revealed anything new about her character or past. But it was a really fun episode that spent a lot of time with her. Lets see what foolishness the series has for us next.
Aug 26, 2017 7:48 PM

Jul 2015
Hilarious episode, things got crazy fast, random action scenes included XD

Azusa wore a wedding dress for the whole episode, I think that makes her a superior waifu. I hope she finds the man of her dreams sooner or later!

My favorite episode so far, loved it from start to end.
Nov 4, 2017 8:02 AM
Jan 2014
This ep just kept ramping up into crazier and crazier shenanigans. Makoto's fight scenes were a lot of fun.
Feb 9, 2018 8:58 PM

Jun 2016
This episode was hilarious and fun, and we learned a bit about Azusa however shallow she may seem right now, and we got to see more of Miki's beautiful attitude towards work, and Makoto's big bro sis jackie chan reliability factor.

I really did laugh a whole lot at this episode. Especially when Makoto's fight scenes came along, those were so absurdly jackie chan I couldn't help it. Also the giant goose chase of misunderstandings and coincidences in general was pretty great although maybe it went on a bit too long. Long term, apart from being comedic, I think this episode still gave us some context into Azusa, we saw she was more of an air head than we thought, that she's as kind as humanly possible, that everyone in the universe loves her, and that she is fascinated with love and wants to get married. However I do wish she was a bit more substantial.

Pretty good.
Mar 1, 2018 5:11 PM

Aug 2015
Miura Azujesus.

Lmao @ "My name is Oil Baron".

Pff, this episode was just too ridiculous. I loved it.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓☆ふわふわる▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ふわふわり☆▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      BE KAWAII         
Apr 21, 2020 10:53 AM

Apr 2017
This is one of my favorite episodes of any anime. It's so wholesome and just plain adorable. I love it!
Awoo :3
Aug 30, 2021 10:04 AM

Aug 2018
lol, these men in suits are so dumb it's funny.. ;P
Everyone running to buy nikumans and stop men in suits this way.. ;D This episode is so much of fun.. ;P
Damn, Makoto actually fights so well.. ;P She's brave.. ;P
lol, these photos.. ;P
Great episode overall.. It was so much fun.. ;P
Nov 3, 2021 4:49 AM

May 2020
Great episode, my favorite so far. I really enjoyed this one despite not liking some of the previous ones that much.
May 28, 2023 7:06 PM

Apr 2023
bangere episoad!!!!
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Ousto - Nov 17, 2011

204 by Mat2468xk »»
Mar 10, 1:39 AM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Niyawa - Nov 10, 2011

65 by Mat2468xk »»
Mar 8, 10:51 AM

» Do you have the original (this one) in order to watch million live and cinderella girls

FruityLime - Dec 9, 2023

1 by Mardhav_2007 »»
Dec 9, 2023 3:58 AM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ousto - Jul 28, 2011

80 by Javen_the_Jammy »»
Oct 29, 2023 12:38 AM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Ousto - Dec 22, 2011

136 by waalex11 »»
Sep 12, 2023 8:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.