Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Bleach Chapter 461 Discussion

Aug 26, 2011 9:22 AM
Wow, what a lame ass reason to give him back his powers.

And......Ginjo powered up. Yay!

Aug 26, 2011 11:25 AM

Hypno-girl said:

I'm not saying that i'm an angel that did everything right since the beginning of time, I'm saying that you since the beginning haven'T been doing anything right and that it's starting to get annoying.
You seem under the impression that you are cool, that everyone agree with you but that isn'T the case. Not commenting on your post =! agreeing with it, it's just that people do not want to bother with your broken english and i'm pretty much sure that 90% skip your post.

I usually do not do that but in your case I will make an exception because you are stubborn and isn't open to discution.
I will not reply to any of your future post anymore and not only that, everytime I see you writting something that could get interpreted as an insult (to anyone) and that talk about something that isn't related to the thread I will report you.
Also I suggest anyone that is bothered by his broken english as well as stuborness to do so as well

Hypno girl

I need not to be hidden behind someone to say what I want, I can defend myself

It is you and Mr Fay who talked for me first on this discussion.

You and Mr Fay have to assume the consequences of your words,

Don’t talk like if you are in the head of everyone, you lie again as usual. It is pure vanity, in the same way, you and Mr Fay want to decide who can talk on this forum.

If you read cleverly the other posts on this forum you will see, there are other persons who shoot on your friend (Mr Fay) and you, if you can do it of course…

You said : “I will not reply to any of your future post anymore” It is a very good idea, at last you learnt to use your brain, I should congratulate you for that but you don’t deserve it.

And as I said before: Even if my English is lame, I am sure you understand me, and more your English is not better

So go to play with a doll and stop annoying me !!!

Aug 26, 2011 1:25 PM

antonn said:
Reading these threads is more entertaining than the manga.

Ain't that the truth.LOL

Aug 26, 2011 2:34 PM

So Hirako Shinji gave his reatsu...maybe the Vizard will be at the party, but not right now.

Aug 26, 2011 2:43 PM

amenboy972 said:
So Hirako Shinji gave his reatsu...

I can understand about Hirako Shinji but what i don't understand is Hanatarou. did he promoted as well and become vice captain of fourth squad? If yes then Shiba Ganju deserve a captain rank.

Aug 26, 2011 2:48 PM

Han-yuu said:
amenboy972 said:

I can understand about Hirako Shinji but what i don't understand is Hanatarou. did he promoted as well and become vice captain of fourth squad? If yes then Shiba Ganju deserve a captain rank.

Hanataro is just here because Kubo wanted to remind us that he exists. Too bad this might be his last appearance.

Aug 26, 2011 6:12 PM

Han-yuu said:
amenboy972 said:

Hanatarou capitain or vice-capitain... It is impossible !! He is too weak !!
I cannot imagine him with a zanpakto...

.Maybe Itchigo felt the reastu of Hanatarou across another reatsu, as in the first episode when the hollow felt Itchigo across the ghost girl..

the capitain Yamato only convene the capitains and the vice-capitains of the Gotei 13.

Aug 27, 2011 2:36 AM

Clearly Ginjou is Aizen's half-brother (who was Ichigo's half-brother) thus making him Ichigo's quarter-brother. He will soon hollify and decimate Renji as he attempts to show off his new found techniques, resulting in the remaining captains to step in. Ichigo attempts to help them but realizes he can no longer remain in Bankai form due to being unaccustomed with his new powers. The battle between Shinigami and fullbringers slow to a crawl and the fullbringers retreat, providing Kubo 3-4 weeks to think of his next big twist.

Aug 27, 2011 4:06 AM
bk-201 said:
antonn said:

Ain't that the truth.LOL

lol same here reading threads in places like MAL help me to stay reading this pile of shit called Bleach

anyway its still a good chapter none the less nice art from kubo

Aug 27, 2011 8:24 AM

Fai said:
hungry_bunny said:

I don't think there'll be an Ichigo vs SS arc coming up, pretty sure we've already seen that, and Gotei-13 has to be the only power in soul society that truly matters. The Royal Guards on the other hand... or that other faction that Ichgo's father was part of... there could be some opposotion there.

We also have:
Noble Families.(special powers, position and interested in keeping the traiditions on, and thus keeping their position)
Royal Guards
Soul King
Zeroth Squad
Isshin's faction.
Mayuri

Even inside Gotei 13 we have separate shady groupings like Ukitake's one and Mayuri's one.

The general mass of ss is wildly corrupt and bureaucratic. In fact, this decision might has well lead to some medieval-japan-style revolution against the ruling body.(since we know that Mayuri and his findings will play huge role in overall story)
Perhaps I'm making too many assumptions, but I always pictured the King's castle to be in a separate realm outside Soul Society. Just like Hell seems to be separate from both SS and the Hollow world. So when I said that there might be a conflict between Ichigo and the Royal Guard (maybe simply because of the disgusting amount of power that Ichigo has or could have soon) I didn't really picture the Royal Guard as a part of Soul Society, so therefore I didn't think of it as another "Ichigo vs SS". Maybe... we just have different definitions of what Soul Society consists of, but slightly similar expectations of Ichigo's future challenges.

But I still think that everything that has to do with conflicts with/inside Gotei 13 and the noble families is played out, it just seems more suitable for a filler arc in the anime unless Kubo can come up with a truly genius story. I'd rather see another big expansion of the Bleach Universe into a new world (even if it might bring more deja vu feelings from the SS and Hueco Mundo arcs).

Aug 28, 2011 10:38 AM

I hope to see Itchigo only use the hollowification (mask+shikai shape) rather his bankai against Ginjou.

Aug 28, 2011 11:23 AM
did anyone notice a guy/girl behind kenpachi ?

Aug 28, 2011 11:31 AM

Dahem said:

There wasn't any ? Or are you talking about chapter 460 ? There was something that looked like a human, who might she be, I wonder. :3
weh

Aug 28, 2011 2:36 PM

bk-201 said:
antonn said:

Ain't that the truth.LOL

Hell yeah...

Anyways. I like that there was Toushiro in this chapter (fangirl squel!). Will Kenpachi get some limelight next?

Edit: As for the choice of shinigami. Well, maybe because Toushiro is one of the more "main" captains. Wouldn't it be stranger to have any other captain there?
Modified by Mirorin, Aug 28, 2011 2:46 PM

Aug 28, 2011 4:33 PM

Karhu said:
Dahem said:

There wasn't any ? Or are you talking about chapter 460 ? There was something that looked like a human, who might she be, I wonder. :3

That was Ikaku's shikai.

I do not get how anyone could see a person there.

Aug 29, 2011 2:40 AM

What?? Ginjo was like Ichigo?? A Substitute Shinigami??
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

Aug 29, 2011 6:52 AM

Hypno-girl said:
Karhu said:
Dahem said:

That was Ikaku's shikai.

I do not get how anyone could see a person there.

Maybe cause there should be a person there. :3
weh

Sep 3, 2011 10:26 AM

Arashi89 said:

Most of your points are based purely on speculations, which are good for writing fanfics, but on a debate you need to bring facts. So stop writing your fanfics here and start to bring facts once in a while.

Nicely put. lol

Jun 8, 2017 5:49 AM

Ginjo was the first Substitute Shinigami!

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]