Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Fullmetal Alchemist Episode 22 Discussion

Nov 22, 2015 5:43 AM

Great episode, glad Ed didn't went and go sacrifice those criminals just for the sake of creating that stone. Scar was pretty damn badass with his random cameo in this episode.

Feb 4, 2016 5:46 PM

Scar was really cool.

Not surprised Ed was hesitant.

Mar 7, 2016 7:38 AM
TheSilverPrince said:
Wow. Some of you people seriously make me sick. You're vile. You're no better than those you condemn. You want to kill someone for killing someone? You do realise that that makes you a murderer, right? We'd better kill you now. And then get someone to kill the person who kills you. And then kill them. Do you also realise that a criminal can be someone who just stole a TV? Are you seriously saying a TV is equivalent value to a person's life?

I can't even.

Good episode. Glad Ed didn't do it.

But is life in prison without a chance for parole any better than dying. Life in prison is still a death sentence, its just the long, slow way.

Jul 13, 2016 5:02 PM
Pikellaneous said:
TheSilverPrince said:
Wow. Some of you people seriously make me sick. You're vile. You're no better than those you condemn. You want to kill someone for killing someone? You do realise that that makes you a murderer, right? We'd better kill you now. And then get someone to kill the person who kills you. And then kill them. Do you also realise that a criminal can be someone who just stole a TV? Are you seriously saying a TV is equivalent value to a person's life?

I can't even.

Good episode. Glad Ed didn't do it.

But is life in prison without a chance for parole any better than dying. Life in prison is still a death sentence, its just the long, slow way.

I'm against death sentences and life sentences, both of them. I believe that every human has to have the opportunity to change and return to society. If we kill a criminal or imprisionate him/her forever we are just taking the easy path.

Jul 13, 2016 5:04 PM
By the way, the episode was awesome!

Dec 16, 2016 1:58 PM

Got to say that the anime was kind of slow and didn't quite see what makes everyone love FMA until the last 4 episodes (excluding episode 7, that one was great). Not to say it was bad. Far, far from it. If the anime keeps at a consistent pace like the last 4 episodes then I may consider giving this a 10.

Feb 7, 2017 3:32 PM

Hmm I kind of feel sad for those Homunculi, they only want to be human..

May 19, 2017 4:46 AM

Pixel_Vapour said:
Got to say that the anime was kind of slow and didn't quite see what makes everyone love FMA until the last 4 episodes (excluding episode 7, that one was great). Not to say it was bad. Far, far from it. If the anime keeps at a consistent pace like the last 4 episodes then I may consider giving this a 10.

Yeah the show has really been a thrill these last few episodes.

Seems the Crimson Alchemist has broken free from prison with some new friends and Lust, Gluttony and Envy being able to pass the military with an insider it would seem.
Their only wish is to become human, that kinda changed my feelings towards them.

Cool episode for sure.

Oct 23, 2017 1:40 PM

Gluttony's disguise was 100% Legit.
Around the gif~
"It's a big mistake to think you're the only one who can turn into a car"
- Shiori Takatsuki

Mar 8, 2018 10:06 PM

Damn Gluttony gets on my nerves

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jan 29, 4:46 PM

I think painting criminals as all in the same is uncivil at best.
At one point of my life, I might be inclined to believe this as well, but people can change. Will every criminal change? Certainty not. But giving people the chance to properly change is the most grace one could give someone, assuming this is not putting another human in immediate danger.

Jun 20, 12:17 PM

Very dark episode again, Ed had to make a hard choice here.
I like how the Anime community acts like a bunch of Commie hippies, "We the Anime community!"

It's just a bunch of different circlejerks who all hate each other and their own kind.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]