Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 23, 2011 8:28 AM

Feb 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This was pretty damn hot. Too bad it's only 1 episode.
Oct 2, 2016 4:36 PM

Oct 2015
Soshintsu said:
How this could end up being so unpopular is a mystery to me.

Well... I think people got aware about this hentai, I mean... prostitution.... loli/young/cute girls doing it with old men and stuff......... *ugh* can't get turned on by things like this.

Horrible hentai 2/10
Jan 13, 2018 5:09 AM
Oct 2013
Skirt so short XD yellow's didnt even touch the chair when sitting at the classroom desk. the legs in the standing and walking scenes were too flat, could of had better shape. and panchira could of showed better ass meat.

Yellow clearly had at least 6 fingers on each hand sitting at the classroom desk XD

Quite slutty of yellow to Get horny and fap at the teacher's desk and then with legs riding on the desk. Some reason her pubes were brown. Perhaps that singer true color?

Rather heavy situation of the brown haired enkou girl possibly vomiting due to pregnancy.

Not bad plays with the blue hair and her feeling it quite hard. Kinda loled at the guy's serious face, but was quite a horror and cruel deed to do the anal rape despite her fear and resistance and then combine it with the vibrator as well. Quite lewd (*˘︶˘*) but also somewhat a gag due to the juxtapose of the gentle music box music. Quite serious aftersex face of her with the disorder of saliva and tears.

The music was more fitting in terms of horror when he moved onto the brown hair. Most fiendish To go after her when she was Ill and also screaming out. She had a good strained face with fluids from the vomiting as well.

Yellow sex was not bad with her feeling it hard and facial fluids as well.
Cried in a lewd voice and with good vary of intensity for the different progression of feeling (*˘︶˘*)
Must of been a coloring mistake when her pulling up the pantsu made it look like the skirt was on the outside of her tops.
how dirty to pee with pantsu on.
And had a specialty in getting pee out? His been doing this to others??
Newayz there was quite ample amount of pee with quite a long time to finish it.
somewhat lewd how the pussy juice was more viscious and sticking to the pantsu from the pussy In contrast.
He said her anus twitching was in clear view, but clearly it is impossible to see due to censor, even then, didn't look like it would of been visible due to her buttocks.
Seems he came on her ass but then there was no cum there afterwards.

Showed the bodies and movement of the blue and yellow quite well.

Seemed like it was gonna be a horror punchline with the fade out rape of brown hair, but then it just showed the two being all happy-go-lucky the next morning XD

Really, what was unaltered/uncensored about this? Just seems like a title scam, censor was actually strong and even censored the pubes And even when the pantsu was covering the pussy.
User-sanJan 13, 2018 5:29 AM
Mar 10, 2018 9:21 AM
Jul 2018
It takes a lot of guts to perform onanism at the teacher's desk. And I liked Nagisa's appearance with the ears and tail.
Mar 13, 2018 8:59 PM
Jul 2017
This hentai made me physically sick.... I just couldn't get off to the thought of a teacher and a student doing it, and the two that were prostituting themselves just made me super sad. Overall, horrible hentai. 1/10
Dec 4, 2022 8:19 PM

Nov 2010
Ah the good ol days of 240p resolution.
Animation is decent, but none of the girls are my type. I don't like short haired girls.
I like Miki's anal sex. I got a little bit hard from that! It's too bad the censor sucks. I could barely see a thing.
The girl that got r*ped at the end was cute. Too bad they didn't show her sex scene. 5/10

More topics from this board

» Title

rdntknight - Jan 20, 2010

1 by User-san »»
Jan 13, 2018 2:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.