Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Magi Chapter 23 Discussion

Aug 21, 2011 4:38 PM
Manga Moderator
Sleepy

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
That was sad and completely messed up. I really hope the bastard that killed that poor old woman get whats coming to him.

Sep 26, 2012 8:05 PM

Looks like the princess also has a magic artifact.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"

Mar 1, 2014 4:44 PM

Damn good chapter, I guess as far as we know, this is the first time Aladdin lost someone important to him. What got me, though, was how Dolge, Toya, and the other clansmen reacted to Baba's death. She was a great person and a huge influence to all these peoples lives. It can't be a coincidence that the Princess' is so similar to her.

Speaking of the Princess, she does indeed seem to have a magic artifact. My theory given all that we know about Aladdin and Magi. I am thinking that Alibaba and Ren are King/Queen candidates that Aladdin has recognized. I guess we'll see as things go along.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia

Oct 22, 2014 9:07 AM

Ohhh, looks like the princess is about to kick the shit out of that bastard . . . Can't wait to see it happen.

Nov 23, 2014 2:00 AM

That granny was really strong, holding on to that wound, and then leaving the world :(

But it looks like the princess also has the same power as aladdin, I wonder what she'll do.

Dec 14, 2017 9:43 AM

Baba died ;_ ; Now is the Princess turn to defend the Kuga Town!!!!

Hello, my litte boy!