Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 22, 2011 7:46 AM

Oct 2010
I am really sad I can’t comment on this series too much but at least now I will for this episode. This episode got me so T_T at the following,

Kaede finding out about her dad and who he really was brought me to tears . This is truly a dream come true for a fan like me. I always wanted this and it looks like Kaede’s role will finally come true to help her dad in the next episode. Peter Petrelli would be so happy from Heroes! Kaede is a great person that inherited part of the function Peter’s powers are. I especially liked Kaede’s expressions in the spoiler
of whom a blush/crying was quite something.

The other thing was Ben and his huh!? Expression in the following,

Was great along with his cheerful one here. It was great that he helped Tiger and that Marverick missed getting his memory.

• Marverick did a big mistake in the spoiler
    he touched Kaede and she has his powers until she gets another power.
    For how long is the question but pretty sure that Kaede will reverse the memory erasure in the next episode. All will be back to normal and kick Marverick's ass less he has back up too.

• That replacement guy in the spoiler
    is totally wacko! His suit is crazy and I do wonder who he really is. The suit looks really powerful.

• Dragon Kid had a weird expression in the spoiler
    and IMO it does not looks to suit her.

• While Sky High was really cool in the spoiler
    his moves and attacks were really nice and provided some good action.

• This wanted posters of Tiger in the spoiler
    are really well done. So well that it does make me feel bad for Tiger.
This episode was great and all the episode I did comment on were terrific. I love Kaede as a character and her time coming in this series makes me scream out GO KAEDE! GO! Heck yeah Kaede fan here! :D

BTW some stitches I made for fun in the spoiler
but I re-sized them this time
Cydonia said:
Voice of Thanatos? Hell yeah, Lunatic delivered.
Heck yeah! Lunatic was amazing in this episode. He knows like so much that something is wrong and going bad around.
Yumekichi11Aug 22, 2011 7:49 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Aug 22, 2011 8:13 AM

Jan 2011
new Tiger, old Tiger, Kaede coming to town, the gathering of Heroes...

amazing eps
Aug 22, 2011 9:22 AM

May 2011
I’m thinking that as Kaede saw Kotetsu confronting his co-workers on the television, the father-daughter reunion will come sooner rather than later. She’ll probably cause quite a mess, what with all those powers in close proximity for her to copy, and I’m guessing that’s also when Maverick’s misstep of stroking Kaede’s head will strike back at him.

On the other hand, it was so satisfying watching Lunatic giving a hand to Kotetsu. I think the whole house heard me when I shouted in excitement at Lunatic’s arrival. And I wonder did Lunatic burn the fake Wild Tiger? If so, and if he is a robot, won’t Rock Bison, Blue Rose and Origami question why the heck Wild Tiger’s a robot? And seriously Kotetsu, if your a wanted criminal, shouldn’t you at least get out of those conspicuous clothes your wearing lol
Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to give out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends.
Aug 22, 2011 9:30 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
Despite some obvious inconsistencies in the plot and Maverick's "plan", it was entertaining.

However, you have to admit Maverick is such a poor villain mastermind. His "plans" are way too simplistic and full of flaws.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Aug 22, 2011 9:41 AM

Nov 2010
That was freaking epic. These last episodes really made me wonder why the show has such a low ranking here...
Aug 22, 2011 11:36 AM
Jan 2011

Good thing that Kotetsu's former manager is around.
Aug 22, 2011 12:57 PM
Mar 2011
epiklow said:
Zepwich said:
AND AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Lunatic is so awesome. I really hope he isn't the antagonist in the end of the series and gets himself killed.
He's so cooool. ;_____;
I'm worried he'd get his ass kicked because at the end of the opening you can see him getting whooped by Tiger and Bunny's good luck mode. Hope that's all just for the opening and has nothing to do with the series itself.
/cries.

I don't think thats Lunatik I think that might either be wild tiger mark 2 or another android perhaps even someone in another power suit.
Aug 22, 2011 1:01 PM
Mar 2011
Wayero said:
As expected, obvious holes in Maverick's plan. I wonder if they will ever explain why he didn't think that far ahead or if it will just be left up to viewers to assume he didn't think it all through.

I think Tyger kept his family well away from his heroic life since that would leave them open to attacks from the villain's he fights as well as anyone annoyed at that property damage he causes!

It would make sense that the only people who'd know were mind wiped since Rock Bison and the other heroes would know a bit about his life even if Maverick wouldn't since he doesn't strike me as the sort to worry about anyone so far beneath his viewpoint.

Well except for say ben who is now a taxi driver and not someone Maverick would consider important!
Aug 22, 2011 1:10 PM

Oct 2010
MorningGlory said:
I bet the fake wild tiger is the professor Saito. The voice sound like his lol
Yeah but how can he fight so EPIC? That fight was amazing!

Aug 22, 2011 1:25 PM

Aug 2007
Great episode indeed. Yeah they are lots of holes in the plot, but I find this very enjoyable right now. I can't wait to see how Kotesu gets himself out of this mess.
Aug 22, 2011 2:52 PM
Oct 2010
Oh god.
Aug 22, 2011 4:17 PM
Jun 2011
I really don't want the series to end even though it's running towards it.

This episode is really eventful. I didn't think the last arc could be better but this one is great.

Poor Kotetsu... ;___;
Aug 22, 2011 5:31 PM

Aug 2008
Thank God for Ben and Lunatic. Mr. Maverick never took Kotetsu's old friend into the equation. And Lunatic is generally unknown to everybody anyway. What sucked during this episode was that I really thought Kotetsu was gonna break through to Rose. And he did for a hot second. Now we got this imposter running around f*cking up all his plans ("I'm in your base, killin' your dudes!"). I GUARANTEE you that that imposter is one of those super advanced androids. They wouldn't introduce that plot thread and just leave it dangling and neglected.

Aug 22, 2011 5:48 PM
Aug 2011
OtakuronZ said:
Oh god.
im not sure if this is meant to be

"oh god this is awsome"

or

"oh god i want to kill myself after watching this"
Aug 22, 2011 6:15 PM

Dec 2009
Chalis said:
Stop doing this to me, T&B. Stop making me so excite for the next episode. I already watch this show religiously, stop turning me into a lifeless husk for the majority of the week.

A BIG sigh of relief when Ben still knew who Kotetsu was, damn!

Lol, basically this. I was holding my breath with Ben, hoping he would remember. And he did!

Kaede is definitely going to be instrumental in proving her daddy's innocence. And I agree on the whole android theory thing. I thought back to see if there was any heroes previously mentioned and then thrown like a Brick Joke, but none came to mind, so android theory it is.

Great ep, anxiously waiting for the next.
//rolls away.

code geass s2 : darker than black : free! es :
haikyuu!! : inaire : kurobas 2 : mikagura : znt
animemanga

Aug 22, 2011 7:41 PM

Jan 2011
[center]
Aug 22, 2011 8:32 PM

Nov 2009
Zepwich said:

Maverick touching Kaede was a BIG mistake! Maybe she can undo all the mind rape...

I LOVE this idea more than her becoming a hostage. I always liked Kaede i am glad she gets to play an important role.

Lunatic is awesome as usual.
Aug 23, 2011 1:18 AM

Sep 2010
Good episode, can't wait for the next one.
Aug 23, 2011 6:31 AM

May 2009
The original Wild Tiger ♥
In that BAMF pose ♥
On the roof ♥

The man deserves a statue. Both in Sternbild and at the Sunrise headquarters. It would turn into a popular shrine with people visiting to worship the Sex God that Kotetsu is.

Edited to fix spelling fail. orz
AthenaAug 23, 2011 8:32 AM
Aug 23, 2011 3:21 PM

Jul 2009
OMG ANOTHER GREAT EPISODE :3 Poor Kotetsu running away from everyone. Thought Blue Rose remembered him but I guess not (she randomly disappeared from the scene too lol). Who is this new Tiger?! Lunatic saved him :D
Ah, Maverick has turned away Kaede. Wow, this is getting so good >_<
KOTETSU IN HIS OLD SUIT! OMG, he was so cool at the end XD Loved it when all the heroes dropped down and then it panned with them standing up. So cool! :D
Wow Bunny's new suit sure looks a lot like "Tiger"'s, I thought he was him at first (but then I realized that's clearly wrong). Doesn't look that different to me though :O
PLUS YAY BEN HELPED HIM OUT (although I would like to know their past soon kthx) and he meets Kaede next episode ... so excited :3
Aug 23, 2011 5:40 PM

Mar 2008
Ben-san for new Hero TV boss.

wakka9ca said:
However, you have to admit Maverick is such a poor villain mastermind. His "plans" are way too simplistic and full of flaws.

I villains created plans without flaws, the heroes would never win.

He just thought that his family and friends tale wouldn't be considered reliable by the rest of the world.

And there was simply no way he could know that Lunatic knew his true identity. If it wasn't for him, Tiger would be in jail.

Let's see how he'll make the others remember.

That being said, Macerick was never a careful planner. If he was, he wouldn't have had to kill Bunny's parents. Also, he didn't need a plan this big. He could've just messed with the memories of Tiger, Bunny and Samantha at the same time.

I hope he has a reason for doing this much, instead of using the KISS philosphy.

We know he's obsessed with making Bunny a hero...
Aug 24, 2011 12:11 AM

Jan 2009
Personally, I'm not that bothered by the fact that Maverick's plan has a few holes in it. Fiction (not just anime) has way too many of those perfect mastermind types who can calculate exactly how things will go and manipulate just the right people to get what they want until something comes along at the last minute that brings them down.

An example. I love ''The Dark Knight'' but many of the stunts The Joker pulled required me to lock my suspension of disbelief in a safe and dump it in the ocean. The third act in particular has him as less of a criminal mastermind and more of a bonafide force of nature.

I could give plenty more examples: Aizen Sousuke, Rau le Creuset, Light Yagami etc.

Maverick, by contrast, is an old man with a superpower and a whole lot of influence. Those things make him pretty dangerous but he's still just a ruthless old man who was forced to improvise after he almost got exposed.

Bottom line is that I don't mind Maverick's plan being flawed since it makes his inevitable downfall that much easier to swallow.
Aug 24, 2011 7:30 AM

Jul 2011
mystik said:
how coincidental is it Kaede touched Maverick? maybe she can help undo the mindfuck?

OMG I really didn't notice this fact during the show.

Oh yes right, Kaede can copy the powers of the others NEXTs so she now has the same powers of Maverick, it will be very interesting.
Aug 24, 2011 8:23 AM

Nov 2007
Sorry, I just want to find a place to post this.

ED.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 24, 2011 8:53 AM

Jul 2011
Yeah nice clip, I love the ED song !
Aug 24, 2011 10:01 AM
Dec 2007
Haha, Kotetsu is the man ! And Maverick picked the wrong girl to pat the head of (seriously, bad luck for him), that will lead to a quick resolution of the misunderstanding probably. Anyway, great episode !

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Aug 24, 2011 10:16 AM
Jun 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
MorningGlory said:
he is the one who create the powersuit.... and he fight like a robot, not as agile as Kotetsu.
kaimax said:
fluttershy said:
Since when could Origami walk through walls?

No, he used his powers to turn into the "Warning Poster". Take notice of his "glow".
does that mean he can turn into object as small as a coin ....
Aug 24, 2011 11:13 AM
Sep 2010
Jacut said:
Haha, Kotetsu is the man ! And Maverick picked the wrong girl to pat the head of (seriously, bad luck for him), that will lead to a quick resolution of the misunderstanding probably. Anyway, great episode !

I didn't notice that, wow, you are a genius, :P
I still wonder if ouroboros will appear again.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
raiburari |

Aug 24, 2011 11:59 AM

Oct 2010
tsubasalover said:
Sorry, I just want to find a place to post this.
ED.
Is that Kaede being more mature I saw there. Sure looked like her. What is this clip, an AMV promotion of the new ED song?
MorningGlory said:
Yumekichi11 said:
MorningGlory said:
he is the one who create the powersuit.... and he fight like a robot, not as agile as Kotetsu.
Oh I see so that's why the whole robot talk about. I did not notice the moves may be like that of a robot.

Aug 24, 2011 8:13 PM

Aug 2010
OMFG, I COULD NOT STOP SCREAMING THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE EPISODE! THE INTENSE TURN OF EVENTS FOR I CANNOT FATHOM THE EPICNESS!
Now to wait for the next episode...
Aug 25, 2011 9:55 AM

May 2010
LOL. I thought Tiger's blue suit looks lame but now, he looks badasser than before. xD

As expected, Lunatic appears and is really aware of things around.

Now let's see what Tiger is up to.
Aug 25, 2011 5:28 PM

May 2011
Oh, man.. That was amazing.

I just want consecutive ass-kick. More than Jake did.

Then I want him to run out of time and have to kick Bunny's ass without any powers. <.<
Aug 25, 2011 6:24 PM

Aug 2008
I can't organize my thoughts properly right now, but just two words describe my feelings perfectly:

Loved it.

Never stop being this awesome, Satou, Nishida. Now I'm off to buy some [more] T&B merchandise and listening to my character CD. Next episode = DO WANT.
Aug 26, 2011 12:49 AM
Aug 2011
This show is amazing! This last episode went out of the ball park! I believe that Kotetsus powers are simply evolving by harboring its self to evolve sorta like a caterpillar going into a cacoon and turning into a butterfly. If I am right,Lunatic will feel a lot of regret and question his sense of justice because his mother(sychopath) would be right saying he was simply going through some temporary turmoil. The touch on kaedes head definetly means she has an important role in the next few episodes. The other Tiger is obviosly a robot. As kotetsu said let out a tigers roar.
Aug 26, 2011 11:28 AM

May 2010
Great Kotetsu is back to that old goofy costume lol
Aug 26, 2011 1:55 PM
Aug 2011
YEX said:
dont talk shit about the old costume man, its the manliest thing ive ever seen
Aug 26, 2011 1:59 PM

Oct 2010
OsamaMyLlama said:
YEX said:
Heck yeah! It's not really goofy but more classical. Guess we all have our tastes in costume specs. Oh well too bad.

Aug 26, 2011 2:00 PM
Aug 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
OsamaMyLlama said:
YEX said:
Heck yeah! It's not really goofy but more classical. Guess we all have our tastes in costume specs. Oh well too bad.
im just kinda joking about it, i think it looks awsome but as in the gurren lagann/ star driver sense of awesome as in so stupid its awsome
Aug 27, 2011 5:37 AM

Jun 2010
Just knew kaede will come and then she will get touched with him.
Now Kaede will use the power to change everybody's mind.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 27, 2011 11:01 AM

Feb 2011
Kotetsu has officially attained the level of BAMF as of this episode. I'm super excited to find out what will happen next. Just four more episodes now!
Aug 31, 2011 7:57 AM

Oct 2010
That was awesome. It's rare seeing stuff like that, and I appreciate what I just saw.

Yay over 9000 for Lunatic. For Kaede as well. You badass daughter, you.

The new suits kinda confused me at start. Red for tiger with red for bunny? But in the preview i saw red with pink so I guess that makes sense (no..) To those who think new!Wild Tiger is some kind of android: I'm in.

Very excited to see how will all unravel. Tempted me so hard to stop speculating and just enjoy.
Dec 27, 2011 10:08 PM

Nov 2007
Finally, Lunatic does something right for once! I still bet on a Lunatic vs. Tiger fight at some point though.

I also thought the new Wild Tiger was an android. Hopefully we find out soon.

Ah! I knew Kaede would go and try and help her dad. AND NOW SHE HAS MAVERICK'S POWER HELL YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I guess that explains how everyone's memories will come back? (Hopefully.)

No idea what Kotetsu is trying to do. His power is already declining, and he thinks he can take on all the heroes? Will he even be able to get through to them by trying to make them remember? Hm, Bunny was able to remember by being presented with similar circumstances to the events that were manipulated, so maybe there is a way to get through to the rest of ther heroes...
Mar 22, 2012 4:01 AM

Jul 2011
I suddenly fall in love with Lunatic!!!
And thank god Kotetsu has a bestfriend like Ben... i found KotetsuXBen's friendship is way more beautiful than KotetsuXBunny's, but of course fujoshi would disagree...

I hope Kaede can save her father and get people's memories back...
Mar 25, 2012 6:37 PM

Dec 2009
Indeed, it was good that Lunatic showed up. This episode was alright, most of it was poor Tiger running around, pshhh, poor man |:
Apr 2, 2012 12:38 AM

Oct 2011
Thank god Maverick is a condescending bastard.

Good job on touching Kaede, I can't wait to see her destroy you.
|ω・)
May 25, 2012 5:35 PM

Nov 2011
Damn, being framed for murder sucks
Feb 10, 2013 9:42 AM

Jan 2012
epic ending
Feb 19, 2013 11:58 AM

Jun 2010
GO GO WILD TIGER

This was great. Glad Kotetsu still has some allies on his side, I couldn't bear watch him suffer no more. The taxi part was scary but after that the whole scene with Ben was so heart-warming, just had me grinning the whole time. Also Kaede, FINALLY \o/
Mar 9, 2013 5:30 PM

Feb 2013
I guessed Lunatic will help, I forgot about Ben (knowing his identity).

As I guessed, his daughter will aid him!! the Freak-mind-eraser just gave her a free-of-charge copy of the power!!

This is getting exciting.. and Tiger's power is fading away :(
Jul 4, 2013 10:01 AM

Jul 2009
amazing episode :)

everyone is out for Kotetsu :(

even Blue Rose knows there is something wrong, especially how he knows her and what her side job is.

damn you Maverick. stupid asshole.

thank you Lunatic!!!

always love the rouge types :)

finally Ben still remembers him!!! Kotetsu should have revealed his identity the moment he stepped into the new hero line.

and this just shows how the producers can control anything?

everyone can be used and be thrown out like that.

and lol that fake Wild Tiger, the face that he's in a pink suit not green, just shows it's not him at all.

not even a sense of humor, im betting an AI for sure.

glad Kotetsu got his original suit back!!!!!!!!

i fear what will Barnaby do T__T

really love the OST, it's fucking excellent and definitely fits the theme of hero to zero :P

last 4 episodes T__T
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tiger &amp; Bunny Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Monochrome - Apr 2, 2011

147 by DanEndra_Tensei »»
Dec 17, 2023 5:27 AM

Poll: » Tiger &amp; Bunny Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Paiguy - Jun 18, 2011

93 by Destroyer31 »»
Sep 4, 2023 8:36 PM

Poll: » Tiger &amp; Bunny Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Torisunanohokori - Apr 23, 2011

87 by CheriCake »»
Feb 3, 2023 2:07 PM

Poll: » Tiger &amp; Bunny Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Sep 17, 2011

213 by Ranxomare »»
Feb 2, 2023 1:17 AM

Poll: » Tiger &amp; Bunny Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Sep 10, 2011

154 by Ranxomare »»
Feb 2, 2023 12:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.