Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 19, 2011 8:23 PM

Jun 2008
Hello all ! so I did this without asking anyone hope its ok lmao since I somehow found the club .. dead and really its an awesome anime that keeps cracking u up nonstop so LETS SHARE HERE AND TELL US WHY !!!!

MY FAVORITE CHARACTER IS BEE YAN ! Because he is simply .. Sexy <3 and so duck like and so .. dunno he is a prince people! [ one that eats shit but ignore that its chocolate and u think its shit ] and Azazel and Salamandar too << ur so full of yourself for not mentioning Akutabe after joining his FC lmao
and ofc our scary detective xD

My fav eps are 3 and 4 with no doubt lmao
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 8, 2012 4:33 PM

Oct 2010
I love Akutabe - especially since he kicked ass to an angel (that's one of my fav ep), and that moment when he impaled Azazel, Bee-yan and Mander on umbrella - that was EPIC!
I like Sakuma with her greed (the moment when money, well actually Azazel, talked to her was unforgettable).
And don't forget about Salamander and his fetish XD

Actually every character in this anime has something that I like in him/her (well, maybe except angels - their just gross). I really hope that there will be 2nd season! :D
Oct 28, 2012 4:02 AM

Jun 2010
Akutabe! And Beelzebub in his Prince looks. They're so dam hawd!!
I like Azazel, too. The fact is I started to watch this anime because Azazel. Not the Azazel, though, but his seiyuu Masaya Onosaka-san!!!
I really love his voice since Trigun and I actually hunting animes that have Onosaka-san in.
Eventually, I came across this anime and its easily become one of my favourites comedy anime beside Gintama and Danshikoukosei.
Season 2 pleasee!!!
Jun 9, 2013 6:37 AM

Sep 2011
dronka87 said:
I love Akutabe - especially since he kicked ass to an angel (that's one of my fav ep), and that moment when he impaled Azazel, Bee-yan and Mander on umbrella - that was EPIC!

I totally agree to that!!!XD
dronka87 said:
Actually every character in this anime has something that I like in him/her (well, maybe except angels - their just gross).

I really find hilarious how God and the angels are the most disgusting in the bunch, while demons and humans even though they have their fetishes are still...Forgivable...I guess?
Silent_ChimeSep 24, 2013 5:46 AM
But all the clocks in the city
Began to whirr and chime:
'O let not Time deceive you,
You cannot conquer Time.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Why you like Akutabe

lzzydy - Aug 19, 2011

4 by MaxCrazy7 »»
Jun 4, 2013 11:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.