3It was OK
6.9%
2Disliked it
2.8%
1Hated it
2.8%
Average 4.5
72 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 19, 2011 9:17 AM

Nov 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pool episode instead of a beach episode, poor Airi is scared of going underwater

Maho and Hina are a mess, Maho even got to the point of going topless to get Subaru's attention, Hinata's head glomp is so cute. Oh nice group hug by all of the girls even Saki forced herself to join in. Hinata also stripped Airi, unfortunately Subaru didn't notice since it was returned right before he woke up.

Subaru nearly got busted when Aoi appeared in the footwear store.

Airi did manage to go underwater and conquer her fear.

Oh man Aoi just entered the gym, oh dear let the misunderstandings begin.

5/5

Aug 19, 2011 11:53 AM

Feb 2008
Yeah they all went to pool, kind of like that.
I know the reason why Subaru hidding this, you know about stuff it's happend in his school.
How will Aoi react on this?
It doesn't look good, but guess is Subaru fault to keep the secret for Aoi, well I guess is normal to get curious and what he is hidding.

Now the Subaru try to hide exposed, I hope this doesn't get too seriously.
I knew this will come so not that surprised, but still got a feeling of it will get seriously

I am so want to see Tomoka vs Aoi or something like that.
BlackbirdAug 19, 2011 12:01 PM

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Aug 19, 2011 12:11 PM

Oct 2010
On one hand the fan service was nice on the other hand
Rage at Subaru!
Because he ditched Aoi for the lolis.
As such I am damn glad what she did to him below

Seeing her panties in the spoiler
was a plus!

I loved thee end as follows,

Because I hope Aoi will spank him hard! Subaru has some serious issues despite being taunted and willing to be innocent in all this. It shows that you can’t be innocent around girls that give off fan service like the list suggests Over all the only swimsuit that was good is Hinata/Airi Tomoka/Maho/Saki were just too plain IMO. Maybe more later but it screams Aoi x Subaru/Tomoka x Subaru in the beginning and Airi x Subaru.

BTW Stitches in the spoiler
Airi looks nice in her swimsuit.

Hoppy said:
Maho and Hina are a mess, Maho even got to the point of going topless to get Subaru's attention
Yeah that was just fucked up big time.
Yumekichi11Aug 19, 2011 6:07 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Aug 19, 2011 12:52 PM

Aug 2008
BUSTED.
That was his last expression in this episode.

I feel bad for Aoi, getting ditched even though she booked him first.
Drama ahead, but I don't think it will be so serious. This is not that kind of Anime.
Aug 19, 2011 2:57 PM

Feb 2008
Well in the end he finally got busted, but we all knew that will happend. :D

You never know that!

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Aug 19, 2011 3:30 PM

Mar 2011
KaitoDash said:
BUSTED.
That was his last expression in this episode.

+1

Was another good episode.
Aug 19, 2011 6:15 PM

Oct 2010
KaitoDash said:
I feel bad for Aoi, getting ditched even though she booked him first.Drama ahead, but I don't think it will be so serious. This is not that kind of Anime.
Oh really? According to Aoi's moods in the spoiler
I see some yandere. She could murder Subaru so bad. Of course not in this anime.

Aug 19, 2011 7:01 PM

Sep 2008
Who would turn down some time with someone your own age that's totally into you and go hang out with little kids.............. oh yeah, a lolicon.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 19, 2011 7:32 PM

Nov 2009
HawthorneKitty said:
Who would turn down some time with someone your own age that's totally into you and go hang out with little kids.............. oh yeah, a lolicon.
I think he's gone past a lolicon since the last episode...
Anyway Koala attack Hinata did was epic.
Aug 19, 2011 7:32 PM

Nov 2010
Man fuck the lolis. (Maybe Tomoka, dat voice.)

Go for the attractive high school girl who wants you to get in her pants..
Aug 19, 2011 8:05 PM

Jul 2008
Thinking you have a lonely life watching anime alone in your room? Always wanted to have a girl and a young one at that?
Then do not wait any more and order "How to get a harem of loli in less than 30 days" written by Subaru Hasegawa
Only for the small price of 19.99$ get advice by the great lord of pedophily and you will get your harem going in less than a month. Yes, less than a month! And even better, it will happen without you even noticing it, how awesome is that?
And if you call now we will not only give you one but THREE book, that way you will get your harem rolling even faster.
Order now!
Aug 19, 2011 8:36 PM

Aug 2008
Not enough basketball in this episode. Too much of a fanservice one. But I lol'd at the ED; Subaru is in deep trouble now.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Aug 19, 2011 8:40 PM

Sep 2008
guyklc said:
Not enough basketball in this episode. Too much of a fanservice one. But I lol'd at the ED; Subaru is in deep trouble now.
You make it sound like basketball is the point of the anime.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 19, 2011 9:03 PM

Jul 2010
Oh crap! A cliffhanger. I'm really curious on what's gonna happen in the next episode other than that Subaru is busted!
Aug 19, 2011 9:21 PM

Aug 2009
DAMN YOU LUCKY BASTARD...YOU CAN EASILTY GET A LOLI HAREM!...TOMO IS ENOUGH BUT ALL OF THEM FAK YOU! FAK YOU AGAIN!

DAMNIT! IM JELOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........GUWAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! *LOSES MIND*
Aug 19, 2011 9:42 PM

Jun 2010
And of course Sibaru goes swimming with them. The ending got interesting. Aoi found out what Subaru does after school and the next episode will surely get interesting.

Aug 19, 2011 9:50 PM

Jul 2010
Subaru is digging his own grave. Let's see how Aoi will react to her findings...
Aug 19, 2011 10:04 PM

Nov 2009
Everyone got some love this episode. I will say i personally enjoy loli shows for the most part although a harem is a bit much for him. The plot is usually good for them anyways.

They picked a personal guilty pleasure of mine - his secret coaching is busted, that right there is a huge plus.
Aug 19, 2011 10:48 PM

Nov 2008
How nice~ Me want some koala hug as well~ Hina~

I wonder if Subaru can come up with an excuse or maybe he will just admit that he's guilty XDD

Yumekichi11 said:
Rage at Subaru!
^Wow, our thoughts disagreed. I prefer the lolis so I thoroughly enjoyed this episode XDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Aug 19, 2011 11:01 PM

Aug 2010
HawthorneKitty said:
guyklc said:

I think some people believed it was and the show seemed to try, but I think it's official after this episode that it is about a lolicon.

It's okay that he enjoys coaching and helping out the young girls but I kind of want him to give some attention to Aoi.
Aug 19, 2011 11:54 PM

Mar 2010
I sense Aoi's yandere reaction in the next episode... o_o

Aug 20, 2011 12:06 AM

Aug 2008
HawthorneKitty said:
guyklc said:

I can't think of another episode where there was this little basketball atm. Yes, I know it's about the fanservice and Subaru's relationship with the girls, but you can't deny that basketball is an important part of the show. If I recall correctly, all of the previous episode focused a lot on building basketball skills (Tomoka making 50 free throws, Maho and Natsuhi competition, etc.)

Aug 20, 2011 7:23 AM
Jun 2008
Subaru is very gigolo this episode lol
Aug 20, 2011 7:39 AM

Feb 2008
Yeah, if this anime was focus on Basketball it wouldn't be that much of fanservices, so the producent focus more of fanservice, the sellings than Basketball games

HawthorneKitty said:
guyklc said:

Aug 20, 2011 7:45 AM

Feb 2008
Misawa Maho coming from Rich family, very expect from such a quick learner and talangs person.

We are very sure that Aoi like Subaru, but don't think Aoi realize her own feeling for him. Subaru so dense, you got a childhood friend that are in love with you.
I am afraid that Subaru already become a Lolicon and can't run away from it now.

I can't wait to see Aoi reactions, Subaru are now in big trouble.
That's what you get for not keep your promise.
Subaru have broke a lot of his promise thought, next week!
He must be repeating that every time.

I guess is time for you to explain Subaru!

Aug 20, 2011 7:51 AM
Jun 2008
Blackbird said:
Subaru so dense, you got a childhood friend that are in love with you.
I am afraid that Subaru already become a Lolicon and can't run away from it now.
If Subaru is given a choice of choosing in between 5 loli girl and a childhood friend. I think the Final answer is very clear.
Aug 20, 2011 9:39 AM

Jan 2010
I don't see why Aoi would be mad. He's just teaching them how to play basketball. It's not like she caught him doing some weird ecchi stuff. Okay, so he was doing ecchi stuff to them when she wasn't around but that's not the point!
Aug 20, 2011 9:58 AM

Jun 2009
Well, it was awesome when it lasted right Subaru?

He better hope Aoi would only get mad as fuck or he will be behind bars sooner.
Aug 20, 2011 10:12 AM
Jun 2008
DaiTomodachi said:
I don't see why Aoi would be mad. He's just teaching them how to play basketball. It's not like she caught him doing some weird ecchi stuff. Okay, so he was doing ecchi stuff to them when she wasn't around but that's not the point!
coz Subaru did not tell the truth. Girl can be very scary if guy are hiding stuff behind their back. Imagine all the broken promise that Subaru made are the cause of this loli.
Aug 20, 2011 10:12 AM

Jul 2008
DaiTomodachi said:

-He chosed to go teach some young girl instead of passing time with her.
-Might be linked to something we do not know yet about the disbanding the his last basketball club and things.
Aug 20, 2011 10:16 AM
Jun 2008
Hypno-girl said:

-Might be linked to something we do not know yet about the disbanding the his last basketball club and things.
Subaru's idol fell in love with loli and the club gone boom.
I think its explained a few episode ago( forgot which episode)
Aug 20, 2011 10:35 AM

Jul 2008
MorningGlory said:
Hypno-girl said:

Subaru's idol fell in love with loli and the club gone boom.
I think its explained a few episode ago( forgot which episode)

Oh right I forgot about it.
Well just the fact that he lied to her and prefered to be with his lolis rather than with her is probably enough to justify her getting mad and mopping the floor with him.
Aug 20, 2011 10:45 AM

Nov 2010
great episode but its just not fair..
Aug 20, 2011 10:50 AM

Aug 2008
I understand why Aoi would be mad, but I think Subaru's doing a good cause by teaching the girls self-confidence and stuff. It's not like Subaru was out drinking and hitting on other girls.

Aug 20, 2011 10:58 AM
Jun 2008
guyklc said:
I understand why Aoi would be mad, but I think Subaru's doing a good cause by teaching the girls self-confidence and stuff. It's not like Subaru was out drinking and hitting on other girls.
I guess in next episode, Aoi will join the loli club as well.
To make sure Subaru is really "teaching the girls self-confidence and stuff(about basketball)".
Aug 20, 2011 12:00 PM

Jun 2011
Right, this show is really starting to weird me out.
Oh crap, Subaru is totally screwed now, serves him right for abandoning Aoi for a bunch of lolis.
Aug 20, 2011 12:39 PM

Mar 2008
I think Aoi will understand. She knows how much basketball means to him and with the loss of his club he went to go teach - even though his sister kind of forced it on him.

On a side note - Subaru x Tomoka is win!
Aug 20, 2011 12:58 PM
Apr 2011
This guy is going to be in jail really soon.
Seriously.
Aug 20, 2011 1:11 PM
Jan 2011
geez.. he no normal, spend time with lolis instead her childhood friend (and probably girlfriend) i don't understand him, from this no depend his future, a specially, i don't think he can made serious relationship with someone this girls (if he wanted)
Aoi x Subaru and not something else!!! ^_^
misterTAug 20, 2011 1:44 PM
Aug 20, 2011 1:23 PM

Apr 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
Rage at Subaru!

I would also ditch Aoi for the lolis, of course :P

Want to be attacked by Hina`s Koala Attack too XD

Aug 20, 2011 6:10 PM

Nov 2010
so the girls are like 12, and he's what 15 at the youngest, possibly 16?

creepy yes, but still :\

lol, without even trying he's got 4 lolis and a highschooler in his harem he doesn't know exists XD
Aug 20, 2011 6:56 PM

Nov 2010
... Goodbye my one and only Lolicon Coach... I looked up to you, but im pretty sure you dug your own grave :(.

Aug 20, 2011 8:03 PM

Jan 2010
I am going to hell for watching and enjoying this so much.
"Seize the time, Meribor - live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again." - Captain Jean-Luc Picard.
Aug 20, 2011 10:21 PM

Sep 2009
I can't get enough of scenes like at the end there. I really want to know what happens next.
Aug 20, 2011 10:52 PM

Oct 2010
LOL'd at the shoe store where Subaru was intentionally trying to avoid Aoi.

Subaru received quite a lot of facehugs in this ep. Must feel good having loli's clinging on to your head with their breasts pressing against your face like that.

At the end where Aoi trailed him to the club room, yeah I'm sure he had it coming for abandoning his childhood friend.
BUT NO, Aoi. You can't have him. Subaru is belong to the Lolis now.
Aug 20, 2011 11:35 PM

Oct 2010
Lefake said:
BUT NO, Aoi. You can't have him. Subaru is belong to the Lolis now.
If she can't have him she will either bully the lolis or kill Subaru, which some people do want. In fact nice boat anyone? Last I remember Dog Days did nice number like that on me.

Aug 20, 2011 11:37 PM
Jul 2018
Aoi?

Who is she?

ahhh yes, the childhood secondary chara friend, I barely remember her
Aug 21, 2011 2:23 AM
Jul 2018
I guess I'm the only one who'd pick the semi-hot childhood friend over the Loli harem. I guess I'm still not a full-fledged lolicon yet.
Aug 21, 2011 2:55 AM

Nov 2007
Swimming lesson for Airi instead of test lesson from his childhood friend. Index girl is aggressive at making chances for fanservices.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 21, 2011 4:40 AM

Apr 2008
Uhm Subaru hasn`t done anything wrong, it`s not his fault that the lolis throw themselfs at him sometimes :P
He`s teaching them how to play basketball, so Aoi should just stfu if she takes it the wrong way.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ro-Kyu-Bu! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 23, 2011

91 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Nov 15, 2023 8:20 AM

Poll: » Ro-Kyu-Bu! Episode 11 Discussion

tsubasalover - Sep 16, 2011

33 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Nov 15, 2023 7:57 AM

Poll: » Ro-Kyu-Bu! Episode 10 Discussion

tsubasalover - Sep 9, 2011

43 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Nov 15, 2023 7:34 AM

Poll: » Ro-Kyu-Bu! Episode 9 Discussion

tsubasalover - Sep 2, 2011

45 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Nov 7, 2023 3:31 PM

Poll: » Ro-Kyu-Bu! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Aug 26, 2011

53 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Nov 7, 2023 1:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.