Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 18, 2011 10:05 AM

Oct 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yayoi's episode. Full of cuteness and some drama.

Yayoi takes Hibiki and Iori with her shopping for dinner to make for her siblings. Insert song was Kiramekirari, which was awesome. A lot of good gifs to be made from that scene, and it even had some of the dance.

Yayoi's brother runs away, so Yayoi and Hibiki go out to search for him. Iori stays back and shows a bit of her motherly side and puts the others to bed. Then she finds Yayoi's brother in a shed, and Yayoi and her brother apologize to each other and hug. It was pretty sweet and heartwarming.

I noticed another piano arrange of the song "i" playing, and one of "The idolm@ster" too. Looking forward to that OST, it's almost all just remixes of game songs.

The ED this time is Ohayou!! Asagohan. Yayoi's image song from the game. Next ep involves Azusa in a wedding dress, and Makoto in a tuxedo. Maybe shooting a commercial or something? Whether it is Azusa's focus episode or Makoto's, we're sure to get a lot of each. Since Azusa is my favorite, really looking forward to it.
OustoAug 18, 2011 10:09 AM
Aug 18, 2011 10:27 AM

Oct 2010
Ousto said:
A lot of good gifs to be made from that scene, and it even had some of the dance.
Shhhhh you tempting me! No seriously I am pretty busy but if there are requests of specific nature then fine other than that I will take note of those GIFs.
Ousto said:
Iori stays back and shows a bit of her motherly side and puts the others to bed. Then she finds Yayoi's brother in a shed, and Yayoi and her brother apologize to each other and hug. It was pretty sweet and heartwarming.
That was amazing! See I knew Iori can be an amazing mother! Ha! Iori is just plain amazing!

Started doing pic stitching so this shall be fun.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Aug 18, 2011 11:34 AM

Nov 2008
Iori and Hibiki visit Yayoi's family well her siblings, parents showed up next morning when they left.

Iori does well with the kids very surprising and what a dere side she had throughout the episode, Hibiki as well but she could easily focus her love that is towards animals to children since animal lovers consider their pets family.

Sousuke ran way and they had to find him and Iori called the producer for help but it was Iori who found him.

Iori was liking Yaoyi's dinner, she had such a cute expression after eating it even though she didn't like it at first.

This anime has done Iori and Yayoi a lot of justice, they are my two top favorites and I approve of it.

5/5

Aug 18, 2011 11:56 AM

Oct 2009
Oh yeah, anybody notice anything about this picture?

のワの

I was really hoping they would fit Nonowa in the anime somewhere.
Aug 18, 2011 1:46 PM

Oct 2010
Ousto said:

Yeah the girl has meat balls like Sailor Moon. :D Well she does look cute in them.

Aug 18, 2011 3:08 PM

Oct 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
Ousto said:

Yeah the girl has meat balls like Sailor Moon. :D Well she does look cute in them.

Lol no, I mean the doll on the floor. Nonowa. It's a fan creation made that resembles a face that Haruka makes in the game. You can search it on Youtube and find a whole bunch of videos with it. のワの

I wonder if this means that Home Haruka is going to somehow be in the anime too. Warning: Nightmare fuel. Youtube also has a ton of videos of Home Haruka...like this.
Aug 18, 2011 4:09 PM

Jun 2008
NONOWA~~~~

Great episode like always, I don't have anything major to complain about.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Aug 18, 2011 4:11 PM

Oct 2010
Ousto said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Ousto said:

Lol no, I mean the doll on the floor. Nonowa. It's a fan creation made that resembles a face that Haruka makes in the game. You can search it on Youtube and find a whole bunch of videos with it. のワの

I wonder if this means that Home Haruka is going to somehow be in the anime too. Warning: Nightmare fuel. Youtube also has a ton of videos of Home Haruka...like this.
Oh I see but that Home Haruka looks like some robot. Everyone says that her moves are impossible to do physically. So is she some kind of robot?

I see your point of the doll.

Aug 18, 2011 4:25 PM

Oct 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
Ousto said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Ousto said:

Oh I see but that Home Haruka looks like some robot. Everyone says that her moves are impossible to do physically. So is she some kind of robot?

I see your point of the doll.

Home Haruka was some promotion for idolm@ster with the PS3, and they released a Haruka mask for the avatars there. And the mask was nightmare fuel, so the fans created a bunch of crazy images/MMD videos. So not a robot, just some freak in a Haruka mask. There is robo Chihaya though.

This is my favorite Home Haruka picture.
Aug 18, 2011 6:13 PM

Apr 2011
Good episode. Kiramekirari finally plays in this anime.

But I wonder what Producer is saying to Iori-chan?

I'm surprise to see Iori having a motherly side of her as she takes the kids to
bed. Which is cute. Hibiki, Iori, and Yayoi shines this episode. Producer-san also
appears as well. Iori blushing at him is really cute. I also like Hibiki playing with the kids also having fun herself. Thought there's a bit of drama and heartwarming parts this episode, it still enjoyable to watch. I'm starting to like Iori-chan as well.

Kiramekirari and Idolmaster piano ver as the insert songs were nice. Would love to get the full version of both.

Looking forward to next episode as we see Azusa in a getting dress gets kidnapped and Makoto in a tuxedo suit!
MagitoAug 18, 2011 6:23 PM
Aug 18, 2011 10:15 PM

Sep 2008
They didn't take the baby to the amusement park thing, what a bunch of fucking horrible siblings.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 19, 2011 12:33 AM

Jul 2011
Really cute episode. Yayoi was really adorable, so was Iori, and I'm always loving Hibiki!
Aug 19, 2011 1:49 AM

Mar 2010
Pros: Iori, Yayoi, Idolm@ster-themed Piano BGM

Cons: Insert Song, ED theme were so so to me...

Aug 19, 2011 4:43 AM

Aug 2010
Yayoi episode was nice. Hibiki is my favorite of the three featured still, her and her hamster are always funny.
Aug 19, 2011 4:54 AM
Dec 2007
HawthorneKitty said:
They didn't take the baby to the amusement park thing, what a bunch of fucking horrible siblings.
He's a baby. You don't take babies to places where they'll just get tired and mad. I'd wish people learned this and stopped bringing babies to the theater.

Aug 19, 2011 6:56 AM

Sep 2010
This is the best episode yet......... :D

So much drama and cuteness......... :D

5/5
Aug 19, 2011 10:27 AM

May 2010
How lovely, kinda remind me of my childhood
Aug 19, 2011 10:34 AM

Jun 2010
I thought it would be Iori's episode at first, but I guess it was Yayoi's. That ending totally didn't make me tear up. Nope it did not.

Aug 19, 2011 11:41 AM
May 2011
Really nice episode for Yayoi. I thought she might be really annoying; but she's really just a great big sister ._. Drama was done well I did start enter the stage of crying at the end /= when Chousuke apologizes.
ban1o.jpg
Aug 19, 2011 12:58 PM

Jun 2011
I'm surprised that Lori didn't complain about anything, gotta give her props for that.
Really didn't like the insert song.
I really want a Hibiki episode, that'll be something to watch.
Aug 19, 2011 2:05 PM

Nov 2009
HawthorneKitty said:

hahhahaha i kind of thought the same thing lol. and yayois pretty shitty at singing. yay for makoto next week!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 19, 2011 2:45 PM

Jan 2010
There was too much Iori for my tastes.

Second Chihaya episode where?
Ok™
Aug 19, 2011 5:06 PM

Jun 2008
McRib said:

Be patient, this anime will have 25 episodes. It's going to be too soon for a 2nd Chihaya episode.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Aug 19, 2011 6:07 PM

Jan 2011
not gonna lie wasn't to much of fan for this epsiode,but i am looking forward to next week.
Aug 19, 2011 9:19 PM

Jul 2010
Okay episode, but I'm interested in next week's episode.
Aug 20, 2011 6:07 PM

Apr 2011
Another Iori episode.
Well, excellent !
Aug 21, 2011 3:10 AM

Sep 2010
Shit got real.
Aug 21, 2011 4:36 AM
Dec 2007
olipro said:
Another Iori episode.
Well, excellent !
Yayoi episode actually, with a healthy dose of Iori and some Hibiki spice.

Aug 21, 2011 8:17 AM

Jul 2010
Such a heartwarming episode! Yayoi sure has a lot of siblings. Must be hard when your parents are always at work.

And of course more of my favorite; Hibiki! =D

Aug 21, 2011 5:00 PM

Dec 2009
This episode was quite enjoyable. I really like Iori. <3
Aug 21, 2011 5:20 PM
Jun 2011
Oh Yayoi!
I knew she was a nice girl, but she's SOOO cute!
Can I be her big brother or something?

(For the record I did say OR SOMETHING, this will be important later on)
I go by many names, some call me Hoshimaru, others call me Jiro or Aosou-Kun.
I believe myself a force for good, a papercrafter by trade, and one who seeks love and beauty animesque.

I am the host of the youtube show Who Would You Do?
Aug 22, 2011 10:22 AM

Jun 2011
HawthorneKitty said:

^LOL
Aug 22, 2011 12:36 PM

Sep 2010
Hibiki basically compared Yayoi's family with animals, but except for that this episode was pretty great. Iori was the best in this episode.
Aug 22, 2011 12:42 PM

Nov 2008
McRib said:

I rather not have one of those, I want my Ami and Mami episode or a Yukiho episode where I won't be in fear for her life through the entire episode.

Aug 22, 2011 4:54 PM

Apr 2011
Seeing Hibiki playing with the kids is adorable
Aug 23, 2011 3:35 AM

Jul 2009
This episode was cute. Lots of Yayoi and Hibiki and when "Kiramekirari" started playing, I started singing along XD.

Hoppy said:
McRib said:

I rather not have one of those, I want my Ami and Mami episode or a Yukiho episode where I won't be in fear for her life through the entire episode.

Seconded.
Nov 15, 2011 12:12 PM
Jan 2010
This show is so autistic I can't bring myself to hate it.
Jan 10, 2012 12:50 PM

Apr 2011
How sentimental end of this episode!

Nice ending again - I like endings in this series.
Jan 31, 2012 1:28 AM

May 2009
13man18 said:
I thought it would be Iori's episode at first, but I guess it was Yayoi's. That ending totally didn't make me tear up. Nope it did not.

Pretty much the same here.

Up to this point, I'd expected this to be a sort of half-crappy series with cute girls doing things cutely and not much more point than eye candy. The series had been suggesting that it was more than that, but this episode really made me realize that this series is to be taken seriously. (No pun intended.)

...well, up until I saw the trailer for the next episode, at least.
Avatar character is Gabriel from Gabriel DropOut.
Apr 24, 2012 5:09 PM
Apr 2012
I started up watching this anime just so I could see this song!!
Aug 8, 2012 6:45 AM

Jul 2012
Liked this episode, nice to see Yayoi's family life.

Yayoi has now cemented her place as my fav girl of the series xD
Aug 22, 2012 10:30 PM

Jun 2009
I got new found respect for Iori... I thought she'd be all fussing and stuff over Yayoi's place and noisy siblings... She actually blend in very well.

Yayoi had it tough don't she ^_^ Hope she can make more money as an Idol. (Chousuke is helping too ^_^)
Jun 7, 2013 10:30 PM

Jun 2009
Liking Iori here, she's up there with Chihaya as my favorite
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jul 5, 2013 6:55 PM

Jan 2013
Great episode. Nice drama.

And a new ending song. Really there so many ending songs, it's impressive
Jan 9, 2014 10:49 PM

Jul 2013
Great episode, love the balance of comedy and drama in this.

Yayoi is the focus of the episode, featuring her family members in a poor state. Some drama for Chousuke, but Iori made it worthwhile and came back home. At least Chousuke has some growth for himself.

Feb 24, 2014 10:18 PM

Dec 2012
Iori had me smiling this whole episode, I think I've found my new favorite Rie Kugimiya role.
Mar 13, 2014 1:16 PM

May 2012
Pretty lovely episode, that's some big but loving family!
Mar 28, 2014 4:58 AM

Aug 2013
Well what do you know...Iori's actually good with kids and she didn't complain about the commoners' way of life :D
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Apr 16, 2014 2:27 AM

Oct 2012
Wow I didn't expect that
Well, that was so heartwarming :)
And I must admit Yayoi's imouto (the one with double buns) is a cute loli xD

Also I like beansprouts
Just saying xD

Next ep, Makoto-kun x Azusa nee-sama!!!!!
"Signature removed"
Apr 29, 2014 11:37 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
We get Yayoi, Hibiki and Iona this episode, nice.

Yayoi is pretty much the one in charge of the house when her parents aren't home, and I understand Chousuke's actions. He just wants to help her but someone always ends up getting mad at him, that gets him ticked of in the process.

LOL at one of the young kids sitting on top of Hibiki's back and grabbing her butt.

Grocery shopping is all about looking and choosing for the best quality foods.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Ousto - Nov 17, 2011

204 by Mat2468xk »»
Mar 10, 1:39 AM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Niyawa - Nov 10, 2011

65 by Mat2468xk »»
Mar 8, 10:51 AM

» Do you have the original (this one) in order to watch million live and cinderella girls

FruityLime - Dec 9, 2023

1 by Mardhav_2007 »»
Dec 9, 2023 3:58 AM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ousto - Jul 28, 2011

80 by Javen_the_Jammy »»
Oct 29, 2023 12:38 AM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Ousto - Dec 22, 2011

136 by waalex11 »»
Sep 12, 2023 8:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.