Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 17, 2011 1:42 PM

Jul 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This chapter was hilarious. I don't care that there wasn't any plot development, this was too funny to pass up. Though I still would like to know who Flan chose at the end.
... Even if I'm hated, even if I'm despised, even if I'm useless, I want to prove that I'm better than the main characters! - Misogi Kumagawa; Medaka Box
Aug 17, 2011 1:47 PM

Aug 2009
HILARIOUS TO THE EXTREME!!!
Sorry for my English... ^^
Aug 17, 2011 2:14 PM

Aug 2009
MUKURO!!!!! YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T____________T

WHY WOULD HE DO THAT TO CHROME!!!!!!!!!!! T__________________T

MY HEART IS LITERALLY BROKEN RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T_______________________T

*CRYING TO THE EXTREME*
Aug 17, 2011 2:27 PM

May 2009
Didn't you read the chapter? He did that because they had to go to France.

I'm looking forward to the next arc starting next week, and I hope it'll be better than the last one. It looks this will be about the Arcobaleno, and we might finally learn what they are all about.
Aug 17, 2011 2:50 PM

Feb 2008
Lulexiaa said:
MUKURO!!!!! YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T____________T

WHY WOULD HE DO THAT TO CHROME!!!!!!!!!!! T__________________T

MY HEART IS LITERALLY BROKEN RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T_______________________T

*CRYING TO THE EXTREME*

drama drama....chrome didn't cry that much.

also it seems we have the setup for the next arc. this manga is not going anywhere just yet.
Aug 17, 2011 2:57 PM

May 2010
This chapter was hilarious xD
I died laughing when Ryohei was imitating I-pin with the same hair style as her xD
I also hope that this story behind the arcobaleno arc will be better than the last one ^^
Aug 17, 2011 3:23 PM

Sep 2009
Lmao extremeee. xD

Ah, while that was pretty amusing I'm still pretty disappoint about not getting to see the continuation of the battleforce "arc" of sorts. :U
Aug 17, 2011 3:35 PM

Nov 2009
Funny chapter but the art seemed kinda off.

Popularity contest next week!!!~~
Aug 17, 2011 3:55 PM
Jul 2010
Kind of felt like a filler and whatever happened to showing us who Fran picked? Well, pretty sure he picked Mukuro but who knows?

Ryohei's part was funny! Did he shave his head for that? And Lambo was cute doing the whole "Black Hole" thing, ahah
Aug 17, 2011 5:24 PM

Jun 2010
Ryohei never ceases to amuse me.
Aug 17, 2011 5:46 PM

Jan 2011
Leon imitation took the cake for me.
Aug 17, 2011 6:16 PM

Mar 2010
Whyyy can't Tsuna win just one time, Reborn??
viral_hun said:

and? Couldn't she come with them?

I wanted to see more Fran!
Sorry for my English ^^' If you notice any mistakes, please tell me about it ^^ Thanks for corrections ^^
Aug 17, 2011 6:22 PM

Aug 2009
viral_hun said:

But why couldnt he just take her? T____T
Things like that gives me thoughts that he doesnt care about her...
Aug 17, 2011 7:36 PM

Jul 2011
Wait....is Tsuna has zero points.....lol.....he has to be Chromes errand boy for a year....hahaha....but still i still wonder who Fran picked in the end....and where's Hibari?
Aug 17, 2011 9:19 PM

Feb 2010
-*Stares with huge eyes at the amt. of soap foam on Reborn's head* No comment o__o
-Couldn't help but chuckle at Yamamoto sleeping xD;
-Chrome transfers to their school. Interesting..
Don't know why it surprises me but it does oO

-What the heck did Lambo just do lol...?
-LOL @ Ryohei's imitation of I-Pin and (fail) Reborn xD
And how Reborn told him to "get lost to the extreme" xP
Also big OUCH..Reborn gave him a 1 ^^;
-Bigger OUCH for Tsuna. He got 0 points even though Reborn thought it wasnt too bad...and Tsuna wasnt even making ridiculing Reborn like Ryohei did :|

Anyways, even though it was kind of funny, this is one weird chapter too.
Bet the next arc will definitely focus more on the arcobaleno.

Also, I admit that I almost felt pretty heartbroken when I first read the part where Kyoko told Tsuna and the others that Mukuro actually wrote a note telling Chrome to get out. (MukuroxChrome fan here)
But Reborn did say that Mukuro did that so he can get to France with the others. Why didn't he bring Chrome? There could be various reasons to that question.. Well basically what other people said (like Mukuro probably taking Chrome's safety into consideration).
sallym613Aug 18, 2011 10:53 AM
Aug 17, 2011 11:59 PM

Dec 2009
Lulexiaa said:
viral_hun said:

But why couldnt he just take her? T____T
Things like that gives me thoughts that he doesnt care about her...

Well I thought it was maybe to protect her in case there was going to be trouble in France..... Though the note was kind of harsh, he intentionally left a Namimori school uniform with it, so I thought that it was to lead Chrome to Reborn and the others for protection while he was away. =/
Aug 18, 2011 1:30 AM

Aug 2008
Asking for beer, like a boss - way to go, Reborn! Plus, there will be new arc next week, I'm glad.
Aug 18, 2011 3:08 AM

Sep 2010
Yay Chrome finally goes to school with Tsuna, Kyoko, and the gang. <3

I almost couldn't breath from laughing to hard at Ryohei's impression of I-Pin and Reborn then Reborn said Get lost to the extreme. xD and everyones reaction was hilarious

I think Mukuro left her in Namimori so she can be protected by Tsuna and the Shimon family while he is in France.

All I can say is its been a while since I seen my favorite lovely trio together. Haru, Kyoko, and Chrome. <3
Now only if they add Adel to their cute little group and add innocent groping *gets brick'd*
RolokoAug 18, 2011 5:10 AM
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Aug 18, 2011 6:05 AM

May 2008
OniiBabba said:
HILARIOUS TO THE EXTREME!!!

This~
Aug 18, 2011 8:45 AM

Jul 2011
Amazing, just amazing and hardcore hilarious can't wait for next chapter!

Aug 18, 2011 10:44 AM

Oct 2008
I wanted to see who Flan chose... too bad it was not show. Seems like the next arc is going to be all about the arcobaleno...we might finally discover everything about them and I don't really think Mukuro abandoned Chrome...there is probably some other reasons why he did not bring her with them
Aug 18, 2011 11:12 AM

Apr 2009
I dont think Mukuro abandoned Chrome. She is just visiting till he gets back.

And no Fran :/ I want to know who he picks! Since Hibari wasnt with everyone else, Fran choosing to go with Hibari is definitely an option.
Aug 18, 2011 3:19 PM

Jul 2009
ROFLMFAO!!! XDDD

Ryohei's was EXTREME!!!! I seriously couldn't stop laughing and Lolz at Tsuna's. Is it only me, or did someone else feel sorry for him? I mean, come on, even Reborn said it was good XDD
Aug 18, 2011 9:47 PM

Dec 2010
I was disappointed, is this what I get for waiting 2 weeks, a filler... I'm looking forward for the next arc, I hope we find out more about the truth of the Arcobaleno. They are so full of mysteries!
Aug 19, 2011 2:15 AM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
Even though it was only a filler, it was extremely funny and I loved it! I like these slice of life parts between the arcs.
Aug 19, 2011 4:11 AM

May 2008
Ciaosu ........ *serious face* LOL

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Aug 19, 2011 7:04 AM

Feb 2009
Finally tackling the Arcobaleno issue that I've been dying to know ever since the Melone base invasion.
Maybe this could return my interest in this manga that I lost back in Choice battle.
Aug 19, 2011 9:19 AM

Jan 2010
This was a funny chapter, but the way Amano phased out of the Shimon arc was pretty weird XD. It seemed as if she felt the fans' frustration of 'bad' arcs. (I thought it was pretty bad too but...)

It's cool to see Tsuna still wearing his gear :D
Aug 19, 2011 12:59 PM

Jul 2010
Tsuna imitation was the best should have gotten at least 5 points for the leon custom, but i guess Tsuna is Chromes errand boy for a year lol.
Aug 19, 2011 3:33 PM

Aug 2009
I couldn't care less about this chapter.
I hope Mukuro had his reasons to let Chrome not come with him, like already said, it may would be dangerous where he's going and doesn't want Chrome to get hurt. But well, I don't think Amano would have given us so many Mukuro/Chrome hints to now say "Sorry, I was just trolling".

ALSO, did anyone else thought that maybe M.M left this message without Mukuro knowing? We all should know how M.M sees Chrome. Ken would also be a possibility since he never held back harsh words. I just can't imagine Mukuro leaving such a mean message. Mukuro even gave Reborn a suitcase of money for Chrome which I think should suffice until he gets back. So that doesn't sound he is dropping her forever. I'm aware of the fact Mukuro just needed her as connection to the outside world, but maybe he still gives a little fuck about her?

Anyways, looking forward to the next arc.
RimeraAug 19, 2011 5:26 PM
Aug 19, 2011 4:39 PM

Apr 2011
Chapter was hella funny Ryouhei was being a dumbass xD
And poor Chrome ;(
Aug 20, 2011 7:48 AM

Aug 2008
I totally don't care that there wasn't any plot in this chapter, because I didn't laughed that hard in a while xDDD
Ryouhei for the win to the extreme!! He never ceases to amaze me ;]]]
And that scene in the classroom - it's cool that Tsuna wears his VG ^^
Arcobaleno arc is next, right? Great! I'm dying to know about this whole "curse thing".
Aug 20, 2011 1:14 PM

Dec 2009
Awnnn, Chrome is in Namimori school, that's so awesome. <333
So Fran did chose Mukuro after all?
Aug 20, 2011 7:17 PM

Feb 2010
Keibo said:
ALSO, did anyone else thought that maybe M.M left this message without Mukuro knowing? We all should know how M.M sees Chrome. Ken would also be a possibility since he never held back harsh words. I just can't imagine Mukuro leaving such a mean message. Mukuro even gave Reborn a suitcase of money for Chrome which I think should suffice until he gets back. So that doesn't sound he is dropping her forever. I'm aware of the fact Mukuro just needed her as connection to the outside world, but maybe he still gives a little fuck about her?

Anyways, looking forward to the next arc.

That could be quite true. Though I'm leaning more towards to M.M. doing it than Ken. Ken may be mean but I don't think he's the type to do that kind of thing...even if he is usually mean to Chrome. I think he would bluntly just tell Chrome off instead of doing something indirect and sneaky like writing a note (and pretend Mukuro did that) to tell Chrome to get out.
Aug 20, 2011 10:45 PM

Aug 2009
Keibo said:

I would really take a load off my back if I knew MM wrote that note T____T. I hated MM ever since she bitch slapped Chrome in the anime -___-. As a 6996 shipper, the thought of Mukuro just dropping Chrome like that is just too painful to bare. I really felt like crying reading this chapter v__v. I dont think Ken would have wrote it because even though he can be a jerk sometimes, he does care about Chrome, and there were some hints in the show that he liked her.

Mukuro always went "my Chrome", "my precious Chrome", and he saved her from death. Even though Chrome was the only way for him to "get out" of the jail, I really hope that wasnt the only thing he thought of her..

If Mukuro really did ditch her, it would kill me v___v.

I really pray he cares about her v__v.
ImNotLulexiaaAug 27, 2011 7:16 PM
Aug 20, 2011 11:06 PM
Jun 2011
what the heck mukuro did to chrome? =="
I know maybe he want to chrome save with tsuna and the others but... to wrote "get out" in letter... .~
I really feel sorry to chrome :O
but, because of this I really want to see the next chapter!!
and I like the end part of the chapter XD
they are crazy :D
Aug 22, 2011 7:35 AM

Jul 2009
I lol'd at Ryohei's impressions xD
Aug 23, 2011 5:16 PM

Oct 2007
Yay..colour pages coming out next chapter ;)
Aug 24, 2011 2:21 PM

Sep 2010
Didn't the last page also say something about a popularity contest/poll this week or some thing?
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Mar 12, 2012 3:18 PM

Jun 2008
Ryohei should've won... TO THE EXTREME!
HEY!
Aug 27, 2013 5:52 PM

Feb 2011
Hilariousss. XD And Kyouko comforting Chrome is adorable.

The imitations, rofl. I died~
眠れないのは君のせい
Feb 19, 2014 2:04 AM

Oct 2012
Lol @ Ryohei just mimicked Reborn in an extreme way

Next chapter, it's the new arc??
"Signature removed"
May 23, 2016 4:58 PM

Jul 2014
Lambo won. I was done the moment I saw it. Seeing Ryohei after didn't help me be able breathe any better.
Aug 30, 2017 8:07 AM

Feb 2013
I'm glad that Chrome will be closer now.
Jul 7, 2023 1:09 PM

Jun 2021
Hilarious i love this chapters are really chilling...it's sad that in one or two more we'll have another 40+ chapters arc with probably a other sleepy final boss fight bruh ._.
BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

More topics from this board

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 409 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Barion-Zara - Nov 7, 2012

191 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 1:25 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 408 Discussion

azeriraz - Oct 30, 2012

32 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 12:55 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 407 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kaengel - Oct 24, 2012

50 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 406 Discussion ( 1 2 )

reiko_ - Oct 17, 2012

64 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 405 Discussion

Kanic - Oct 10, 2012

49 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 11:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.