Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »
Feb 8, 2017 10:38 AM
Dec 2016
Man, I knew he had to make a choice and then by the time I got around to watching this episode I had forgotten about that. Now and watching this episode I remember again.

Like "Oh shit man...what's he going to do?"
Mar 13, 2017 5:05 PM
Jun 2013
that FB twist really caught me off guard. Never would of thought it was him. that was one depressing route where both of them die leaving that kid without a father. At least moeka felt some remorse for what she would of done in the end and asked for forgiveness. Now he finally realizes that someone does have to die in the end. Now we find out what caused the stabbing.
Mar 20, 2017 11:07 PM

May 2013
NUUUUUUUUU, KURISU-CHAAAANNNN ;A;

Totally slipped my mind that he'll be thrown back to the Beta Line where Kurisu died TT^TT he has to tell her :'( eventually she'll figure it out on her own if she connects the pieces together esp after what she just said to him nonchalantly which made him realize it :(

She needs to know too :{
May 13, 2017 10:30 AM

Apr 2016
man the face okabe make when he realize that kurisu going to die . man i love this anime so much . so glad i remember to rewatch it .
"Mountains, beings, and nature's laws are bound by an arrangement, and within it, we live." -Mushishi Zoku Shou Suzu No Shizuku
May 16, 2017 6:02 PM

Nov 2015
[Rewatch - BD version]

Shady business as usual and then BOOM, plot twist! Mr.Braun is FB!

BOOM! Plot twists, he kills Moeka!

And then, when you think it is over, BOOM, brutal plot twist that Okabe did not see coming. The last D-mail to undo was the one that changed Kurisu's death.

This cliffhanger sure was critical for him, and us.
To save one means to let die the other.
Jun 17, 2017 9:16 AM

May 2015
Okabe's realization that returning to the original timeline will result in Kurisu getting stabbed was daunting. Okabe has been through so much mental torment in this series with people dying left and right and coming back to life in other timelines that Okabe travels to. He probably never knows who's going to die next, he's always looking out for something else to happen and how he will fix it. His biggest problem is figuring out how to keep everyone alive, because the original, unaltered timeline still results in Kurisu's death. Will he have to choose who he has to sacrifice? Can he keep everyone alive? I can't imagine the crippling stress this is bringing. Another type of stress that no other human has had to deal with.
Jul 14, 2017 1:07 PM

Dec 2009
UM WHAT. WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED.
Jul 16, 2017 12:12 PM

Jan 2014
How the bloody hell do neither of them realize that undoing all the D-mails will result in Kurisu's death?? I've been wondering about it for a while - and with where they're going with this
I mean, come on! It was the very first D-mail that caused the world lines to change - the one that started it all! How could he have not thought of this until now? I was so confused when he said the last mail would be Moeka's. ayyeesh
And even the so-called genius, Makise, fails to remember it; I don't get it tf?

Oh not to mention Faris just giving up her dad's life like that! I mean HE IS FAMILY. Faris isn't even 'best friends' with Mayuri - or at least isn't close enough with her for that
And that okabe is my prince shit oh god

//end rant

Let's see where this goes to now
Jul 16, 2017 12:25 PM

Feb 2016
Transience said:
How the bloody hell do neither of them realize that undoing all the D-mails will result in Kurisu's death?? I've been wondering about it for a while - and with where they're going with this
I mean, come on! It was the very first D-mail that caused the world lines to change - the one that started it all! How could he have not thought of this until now? I was so confused when he said the last mail would be Moeka's. ayyeesh
And even the so-called genius, Makise, fails to remember it; I don't get it tf?

Oh not to mention Faris just giving up her dad's life like that! I mean HE IS FAMILY. Faris isn't even 'best friends' with Mayuri - or at least isn't close enough with her for that
And that okabe is my prince shit oh god

//end rant

Let's see where this goes to now

He barely slept trying to do this stuff, it's normal for pressure to get to him with all this chaos while focusing on trying to fix everything one step at a time. Kurisu didn't really know much of the details.

Faris already remembered parts of her old life, so in a sense she already has some regrets and doubts that what she lives now might be wrong or some kind of an undeserved fake life with memories that will continue to haunt her. It's understandable she wants to turn back what was meant to happen originally, and she also understands Okabe's pain and the reason he is doing that.
Jul 25, 2017 9:03 PM
Mar 2016
holy shit. i totally forgot that that was the first dmail. holy fucking shit. whats he gonna do
Aug 1, 2017 12:25 PM

Oct 2014
Well fuck.

I guess some stuff from the first episode makes sense now. The cryptic question Kurisu asked Okabe about "what were you trying to tell me back there?" despite neither of them seeming to know each other (in person. Okabe knew her by name). His phone rang when he found Kurisu's body, but he didn't look at it. And then, when Okabe sees Kurisu after coming off the elevator, is that technically the first time they "met" in this world line? Hmm
Nov 13, 2017 9:10 AM
Jan 2017
couldnt it be that he has to kill her so the divergence-thing goes over 1%? Haven't seen the end yet tho so just a theory
Dec 20, 2017 7:04 AM

Jan 2014
It was a nice twist that mr braun was FB.

As for the other twists... well, they really weren't twists. Things were pretty obvious, at least for me
Jan 3, 2018 1:37 AM
Jun 2017
here comes the real deal, will he saved Mayuri, but in the end sacrifice Kurisu? im so excited for the next episode!!!
Jan 4, 2018 7:10 PM
Jun 2017
Love the scene where Braun kills himself while Nae is waking up and making breakfast. I can't believe he had the guts to leave his daughter alone in the world. This is a stellar anime. I might change my 8 star rating to 9 lol
Apr 19, 2018 7:24 AM

Nov 2015
Aria_Armstrong said:
Love the scene where Braun kills himself while Nae is waking up and making breakfast. I can't believe he had the guts to leave his daughter alone in the world. This is a stellar anime. I might change my 8 star rating to 9 lol
Actually, that part in the anime may be considered a victim of source material "condensation". There is way more backstory to that which makes more sense and gives the character more justice.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 2, 2018 8:48 PM

Oct 2014
Timebendinghuman said:
jdimaria3 said:
Well fuck.

I guess some stuff from the first episode makes sense now. The cryptic question Kurisu asked Okabe about "what were you trying to tell me back there?" despite neither of them seeming to know each other (in person. Okabe knew her by name). His phone rang when he found Kurisu's body, but he didn't look at it. And then, when Okabe sees Kurisu after coming off the elevator, is that technically the first time they "met" in this world line? Hmm

My mind is actually blown. Every minute of this episode was well executed. I don't want Kurisu to die :(((((.

To be honest I very much want to watch the whole season again. I went sequentially through all episodes until ep 18. I stopped there for a few days so I kinda lost track of the plot a little. I think this warrants a re-watch perhaps this time I can enjoy it dubbed so I follow through the story clearly without any holes.

Haha, it's definitely a mind blowing episode! It's like the big payoffs finally start hitting from here on out with everything coming together and making sense. Enjoy the last 4 episodes!

I'd recommend the dub for sure! That's how I watched it and I thought it was great, especially Okabe. Daru was also better in the dub and scriptwriting in general was great, they adapted it really well for English speakers. But you really can't go wrong either way, I played the VN as well which is only sub and liked the voices there too.
Aug 15, 2018 6:44 PM

Aug 2017
I forget that in the original timeline from the first episode, Kurisu died. If Okabe saves Mayuri, Kurisu won't live. Mayuri dying or Kurisu dying? Ahhh, that's hard.

A nice twist that Mr. Braun was FB. He kills Moeka and commits suicide lol.

4/5

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Dec 25, 2018 8:16 AM

Mar 2016
Okabe and Moeka probably got the most professional kind of relationship. They are 100% serious, even monitoring the IBN package without sleeping.

YOOO! What's with the plot twist!? I've already suspected Mr.Braun of enough things now, in the end, he turns out to be FB!!!
After his explanation about the fact that he's a basically a controlled puppet/livestock, even though he's the one who leads Moeka to kill Mayuri, Mr.Braun is not the type of character that can be hated for real even though he was the FB who have manipulated people including Moeka into killing Mayuri. Where do all these people get their guns from? Illegal imports?

That's freaking messed up! Even though Braun could've just let Moeka go, he chose to kill her instead, followed by committing suicide, basically abandoning his daughter! And just like what happened to Faris and Ruka, Moeka remembers the things she has done in other worldlines. Does undoing a D-mail have to do something to this? Maybe not?

The real antagonist in this show is SERN itself, as already stated by Suzuha! The main objective has always been to delete that data in SERN's database. After FINALLY re-obtaining the IBN 5100, it's time to do so.

Oh shit! I forgot that the original worldline (Beta worldline?!) is where Kurisu was stabbed! Followed by the first D-mail So it's either Mayuri or Kurisu who gets to live... Such an extremely hard choice. Hopefully, they will find a way to save them both somehow.
Jan 15, 2019 3:48 PM

Sep 2018
Oof. Now there's a big dilemma right there.
Mar 15, 2019 4:41 PM

Feb 2019
It's a shame that everything they worked for must be reversed :(
These episodes are getting more and more depressing
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
Mar 23, 2019 7:16 PM

Jul 2013
What a twist. So Mr. Braun was FB all the time, I can't believe it. He lives a normal life (at least it seems so), has a little daughter, his job but has connection to SERN? Omg...

And then without any hesitation he killed Moeka and himself.

It's nice that Okabe was able to change the timeline so much that he was able the get the IBN 5100 back but like me he totally forgot about the fact if everything goes back to normal Kurisu is dead...
That's such a fucking dilemma. I just want Kurisu and Mayuri to be alive. Please Okabe find a way. Otherwise I will freak out ;_;

Jun 29, 2019 7:30 AM

Dec 2018
Mr. Braun is the one you should kill, Okabe.

FB was just SERN's dog, thought it was the boss.

Kurisu's life at the cost of Dystopia and Mayuri's death. "To save someone means to sacrifice the other."

Lol, They need to find Charlie or Delta timeline where all live happily ever after. Or Omega timeline.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Sep 8, 2019 5:42 AM

Jul 2015
Looks like he almost saved everyone's life by jumping timelines, now onto the first death that occured, Cristina

Nov 12, 2019 8:59 AM
Apr 2019
Man I didn't comment much on the previous episode forums ( this being the first one ) and I got to say, this Anime is amazing.

Like my god I just love how the anime comes full circle from Episode 20 to Episode 1, and barely leaves any plot holes ( its a time travel anime so its fair to have weird details ).

And now our Mad Scientist has to choose between two people to save after all of this, like my god before you think he is getting closer, he gets further and further away to happiness.

I can't wait to see what happens next.

To everyone watching this now and in the future ( Yep, I am watching you type your message right now), this anime is wild.
Apr 5, 2020 6:13 PM

Sep 2017
Wait, I must be missing something. I remember Kurisu being killed in the original timeline, of course. But WHY do they have to go all the way back to the original timeline? Wasn't the goal for Okabe to get his hands on the IBN, so they could throw SERN off their trail, isn't that what Kurisu said?? And what is this about each D-Mail being undone buying exactly 24 hours? I don't recall that being the point of reversing them, I thought it was to retrieve the IBN. Why wouldn't him stealing it from the locker change the world line? It would stop SERN from ever tracing them, right? Wasn't that the point? Seems sufficient to save Mayuri AND they wouldn't have to go all the way back. Kurisu's reasoning for stopping Okabe from stealing the IBN was just "it probably won't work because the last two D-Mails you reversed (Faris' and Ruka's) didn't work." But wasn't that to be expected? Weren't those just steps being taken to get to the IBN? Am I missing something? I feel like I'm not, but every time leap has made sense up until now.

Also, Mr. Braun being a SERN agent was just one plot twist too many.

Hate to say it, but I can't help but feel like this show is dropping the ball near the end. Plot feeling too contrived overall; even if I am missing something in regards to the timelines, there's been other, smaller moments that have felt forced.
LordQuazApr 5, 2020 7:25 PM
Apr 6, 2020 7:48 PM
Feb 2019
LordQuaz said:
Wait, I must be missing something. I remember Kurisu being killed in the original timeline, of course. But WHY do they have to go all the way back to the original timeline? Wasn't the goal for Okabe to get his hands on the IBN, so they could throw SERN off their trail, isn't that what Kurisu said?? And what is this about each D-Mail being undone buying exactly 24 hours? I don't recall that being the point of reversing them, I thought it was to retrieve the IBN. Why wouldn't him stealing it from the locker change the world line? It would stop SERN from ever tracing them, right? Wasn't that the point? Seems sufficient to save Mayuri AND they wouldn't have to go all the way back. Kurisu's reasoning for stopping Okabe from stealing the IBN was just "it probably won't work because the last two D-Mails you reversed (Faris' and Ruka's) didn't work." But wasn't that to be expected? Weren't those just steps being taken to get to the IBN? Am I missing something? I feel like I'm not, but every time leap has made sense up until now.

Also, Mr. Braun being a SERN agent was just one plot twist too many.

Hate to say it, but I can't help but feel like this show is dropping the ball near the end. Plot feeling too contrived overall; even if I am missing something in regards to the timelines, there's been other, smaller moments that have felt forced.

The anime missed some details but it was still a pretty good adaptation, the thing is, Okabe isn't able to get the IBN in those world lines because convergence wouldn't allow it, in the VN every time Okabe tried to take the IBN from the locker he was stopped by the police and sent to prison so eventually Okabe gave up and realized that the only way to get the IBN was to keep undoing the D-mails.

The thing about undoing D-mails and getting an extra 24 hours isn't explained in the anime and I don't remember if it was explained in the VN either but that's hardly an issue to me, I don't know why you're having issues with that part.

And Okabe having the IBN is not enough to stop SERN either because the 1st D-mail is already in SERN's database so they already have their eyes on (or eventually will have their eyes on...) Okabe, Kurisu and the others and Mayuri is still destined to die because of it either by accidents or killed by SERN one way or another.

The only way to escape that world line is deleting the message from SERN's database and the only way to do that is through the IBN which will return Okabe to the world line of the 1st episode and thus, Kurisu will die.

This anime didn't dropped the ball for me, on the contrary, it's just getting better at the end. The one that dropped the ball (and I mean literally) was Steins;Gate 0 which was a dumb anime.
Resus-2Apr 6, 2020 7:52 PM
Apr 12, 2020 12:08 PM

Dec 2019
Fucking hell man, MISTA BRAUN i didn't expect that one seriously but i knew something was going to happen cause he got a lot of screen time and usually only the important ones get screen time in this anime, omfg that ending tho gave me chills, at first i thought Suzuka killed Kurisu cause it was the same day she arrived at 2010 timeline and cause she knew that Kurisu was going to become the mother of time machines working for SEREN so maybe im wrong idk...
                                                         🖤   

Apr 25, 2020 1:44 AM

Jun 2017
Oh crap! I almost forgot about how Kurisu was stabbed in the first episode! This is a difficult dilemma for Okabe. But to be honest, the original world line is where Kurisu was dead anyway. But surely there must be a way to save both Kurisu and Mayuri. 🙏😢

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
May 4, 2020 4:55 PM
Discord Moderator
Divine Protector

Sep 2019
MR BRAUUUNNN! Well that happened.
Jul 6, 2020 1:18 AM
穂乃果は神

Oct 2015
Okarin: "We just want to see FB. We saw that you gave the IBM 5100 to whoever that was."

At that point I just knew Mr. Braum was FB. I still think it's hella suspect that his daughter somehow knew of Mayuri's specific location at the time of her execution that one time to throw her in the train tracks...

Also, how could I forget. How could he forget. How could we forget?! The first D-Mail was to prevent Kurisu's death!!!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 6, 2020 10:46 PM
Oct 2019
Man.. how much more i'm going to get goosebumps.. in the previous episodes it was just like thousands of bombs were busting in my head..
This anime is truly a masterpiece.
Specially "A world line where i live, Mayushi lives, Sern is disposed of, Everything will be okay but... kurisu dies.. kurisu dies.. ( background music starts)".. it really feels :)))
Sep 19, 2020 1:38 PM

Oct 2013
Bloody hell, another intense episode! Moeka was killed by Braun who was FB all the time, and Braun shot himself in the head shortly after.

What's more, one thing that some people might forget about (like me, lol) was reminded: that in the so called "world from before sending D-mail" Mayuri lives, but Kurisu dies! :(
Sep 20, 2020 3:58 PM

Oct 2019
I temporarily ditched the show after watching episode 11 because I was frustrated by how criminally negligent and careless the team was (as I also wrote in a forum post on that episode) with the "temporal nuclear bomb" they (somehow) managed to invent, in particular Okabe Rintarou. I was thinking about dropping the show, and calling it "waaaay overrated" due to its implausibly immature and childish characters (Shiina Mayuri excluded, she is a treasure; as is Urushibara Ruka, no matter what gender he/she has) in a forum post or review.

Thankfully I didn't. From episode 12 onward, when shit got real, and Okabe saw and realized, again and again and again, ad nauseam, that "foolish/childish actions have dangerous consequences", the show got far better and engrossing. Okabe appears to have had a crash course lesson in maturity in these episodes, despite reliving the same mid August days again and again (I wonder how that would affect someone's sanity). Well, the circumstances forced him to.

The emergence of an actual antagonist in the form of FB and SERN also made things far more compelling. And now Okabe will apparently have to face the macabre choice between saving Mauyri-chan and Kurisu-chan, provided he cannot save both. This will probably raise the drama bar even higher.. From a 6.5 - 7 score I would give to the first 11 episodes I believe as of episode 20 the show deserves a ~8.5 I wonder after watching the last 4 episodes if it will round up to 9 or down to 8..
Sep 21, 2020 1:14 AM
Feb 2019
Sharpedon said:
From a 6.5 - 7 score I would give to the first 11 episodes I believe as of episode 20 the show deserves a ~8.5 I wonder after watching the last 4 episodes if it will round up to 9 or down to 8..

I must admit, the first 11 episodes were a 7/10 for me as well but after shit got real I started to absolutely love this anime, I remember that in episode 20 I raised the score to a 9/10 and boy, after watching the last 4 episodes it got a solid 10/10 from me.

So yeah, I believe you will give this anime a 9.5/10 or a 10/10 once you finish it, I guarantee it.
Nov 7, 2020 7:38 PM
May 2020
ok wtf, this one was really unexpected, FB was in front of us the whole time lol. I don't get why he killed himself tho, because he completed the mission?, but they got the iBN before and Braun never did that, I think... Poor Nae, she has nothing to do with anything.

He really forgot about the first dmail? what a dumbass lol.
Mar 10, 2021 6:24 AM
Feb 2021

Mar 17, 2021 12:36 PM

Jul 2019
Theres so many goosebumps moments in this show man. The art of storytelling is different with this one. That last scene in the end. Fuckin hell
Apr 26, 2021 9:21 PM

Jul 2020
Damn we got back to square 1 after all of this. We need world line Gamma goddamnnit
Jun 29, 2021 11:42 AM
Jul 2018
Moeka and Okarin work together, and Mr. Braun is actually involved. Well... every character in this show are involved in some way or another but I really really wouldn't have thought Mr. Braun was THAT involved in SERN, or was even related to Moeka. But I guess killing Moeka or disposing of her or playing with her emotions is something he feels he has to do -- and is not something he gets pleasure out of either.
Very interesting episode. So many twists. Good series.

Also, I totally forgot that Kurisu died in the first episode. And now after everything, Okarin has to face yet another moral dilemma.
Maaan, this show really has a great storyline. Everything's so tied together.
Jun 29, 2021 1:12 PM
Nov 2016
AlexanderHD said:
Moeka and Okarin work together, and Mr. Braun is actually involved. Well... every character in this show are involved in some way or another but I really really wouldn't have thought Mr. Braun was THAT involved in SERN, or was even related to Moeka. But I guess killing Moeka or disposing of her or playing with her emotions is something he feels he has to do -- and is not something he gets pleasure out of either.
Very interesting episode. So many twists. Good series.

Also, I totally forgot that Kurisu died in the first episode. And now after everything, Okarin has to face yet another moral dilemma.
Maaan, this show really has a great storyline. Everything's so tied together.

You haven't finished Steins;Gate yet? man just binge-watch the rest of the episodes, it will only get better from here.
Jun 29, 2021 1:33 PM
Jul 2018
xZabuzax said:

You haven't finished Steins;Gate yet? man just binge-watch the rest of the episodes, it will only get better from here.

Work and summer classes have consumed my past week and I am NOT willing to get saddened by an episode of this series and then have to go to work or school directly afterward. I simply wouldn't be able to focus.
I need a full free day to process everything that happens hehe. Even if it means waiting a week for my schedule to open before I can continue binging.

But things have slowed down for me and I'm excited to finish the series -- or "season 1" I guess? I actually just got done with Episode 22 and it was beautiful. Surprised that wasn't the final episode.
Jun 29, 2021 1:51 PM
Nov 2016
AlexanderHD said:
xZabuzax said:

Work and summer classes have consumed my past week and I am NOT willing to get saddened by an episode of this series and then have to go to work or school directly afterward. I simply wouldn't be able to focus.
I need a full free day to process everything that happens hehe. Even if it means waiting a week for my schedule to open before I can continue binging.

But things have slowed down for me and I'm excited to finish the series -- or "season 1" I guess? I actually just got done with Episode 22 and it was beautiful. Surprised that wasn't the final episode.

Fair enough. I've seen that you've been doing review for all episodes but somehow you didn't do the review for episode 21, I believe that's because it was a Mayuri episode and you don't really like Mayuri that much. Mayuri's death in that episode while saving Okabe was pretty sad for me.

I always liked Mayuri but in episode 21 Mayuri got even better and gained a lot of respect from me. Mayuri doesn't deserve all that shit that is happening to her.
Jul 1, 2021 2:38 PM

Apr 2018
It was MISTER.BRAUM!
Dammit, FBFBFBFBFBFBFBFB
B = BRAUM.. it was so close yet so far..
They finally succeeded on gettin their hands on the IBN 5100 and gettin to the first WORLD LINE BUT.. they forgot a MAJOR thing! In the first wordline were SERN didn't become a dystopia.. KIRUSU DIES.
How will he solve this?
Dammit

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jul 3, 2021 7:19 AM

May 2020
Wow, I've always hated SERN but this makes my hate worse
HelProcksJul 3, 2021 7:24 AM
Jul 12, 2021 3:13 PM

Mar 2018
This episode man...pure masterclass.

The moment with Braun sitting on the rock hit me as hard as the second half of EP 16 did, on top of that, we get a lovely reminder of beta world line events. This show is insanely good.
Jul 14, 2021 4:55 PM
Jul 2018
Just a perfect episode from start to finish. I remember getting chills even on my first watch, this time was no different.
Jul 23, 2021 5:54 PM
Dec 2017
can't wait to see how this all plays out.

Aug 2, 2021 7:55 AM

Jul 2021
Mr Braun is FB! Didn't see that coming. Damn Okabe has been through so much already and now he has to let Christina die by reversing the first dmail to save Mayuri. Can't wait to see what he does in the next episode
Pages (10) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

saxophone15 - Apr 26, 2011

241 by GatchiShoppo »»
Apr 20, 4:33 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LadyOrihime - Aug 30, 2011

804 by MrNobodyFN123 »»
Apr 18, 7:26 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Samu-tan - Apr 3, 2011

550 by Dyphz »»
Apr 17, 12:00 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shanimebib - Sep 13, 2011

1825 by fentphantom »»
Apr 12, 12:02 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

zimno - May 17, 2011

309 by DmtTrean »»
Apr 9, 12:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.