Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Pokemon Episode 59 Discussion

Aug 13, 2011 6:26 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Just to make sure i make this discussion over the "Volcanic Panic" episode (making sure cause of the banned episodes kind of confuses me which is which ._.

Oh well.. Just really wonder here everytime i watch this episode... Isnt stone type pokémons supposed to be weak against water?.. Then how come they needs and dont react about being cooled down by the water when they try to stop the magma flow? O.o i just get sooo confused... Does that even make sense? xD

Plus when Ash first tried to get his pokemons to help that guy said that only fire type could stand the heat... but suddenly Pikachu and the others help without any problems at all O.o

Just some stuff i really cant figure the point of ^^'

Mar 16, 2015 2:44 PM

Tathagata said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Just to make sure i make this discussion over the "Volcanic Panic" episode (making sure cause of the banned episodes kind of confuses me which is which ._.

Oh well.. Just really wonder here everytime i watch this episode... Isnt stone type pokémons supposed to be weak against water?.. Then how come they needs and dont react about being cooled down by the water when they try to stop the magma flow? O.o i just get sooo confused... Does that even make sense? xD

Plus when Ash first tried to get his pokemons to help that guy said that only fire type could stand the heat... but suddenly Pikachu and the others help without any problems at all O.o

Just some stuff i really cant figure the point of ^^'

Haha Pokemon isn't exactly the most cleverly written story based show. It's not uncommon for plot no jutsu to show up here and there.

Aug 17, 2017 2:52 AM

Charizard is awesome, that is all.