Forum Settings
Forums
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (16) « First ... « 14 15 [16]

Apr 17, 2013 6:41 PM
One Piece is in an entirely different league. Both Naruto and Bleach pale in comparison. It's not really a matter of opinion if you've thoroughly watched all three.

Apr 17, 2013 6:45 PM

The only one I actually like at all out of those 3 is One piece,but for me it would be.. One piece>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Naruto>>>>>>>>>>>>Bleach.

Apr 17, 2013 6:45 PM

NeoAnkara said:
insan3soldiern said:
BTBAM said:
Naruto Shippuden hands down. Incredible, action, characters and development, and story. A huge improvement over the original series. It has an extremely undeserved notorious reputation because people don't ever get past the original series to see the greatness that is Shippuden, not that the original series didn't have its moments.

I don't know. Personally, I find myself preferring the first Naruto anime because during the first 100 something episodes there was little to no filler. I agree that from what I've seen of Shippuuden the canon material is generally stronger, but I think the high amount of filler and very dragged pacing (though the first Naruto series had this problem at points as well, it was nowhere near as bad) kind of hurt the overall experience. However, I have not seen the Itachi and Pain arcs, so I could change my mind then. Who knows.
The terrible filler was after Pain arc whereas before it filler was ok at worst.

Yeah, I agree that the filler wasn't terrible. But, it was certainly a far cry from the canon material. Honestly the fact that I hear the filler gets bad as it goes along makes me hesitant to pick it back up. Yeah, I could skip the filler. But, I'm not that kind of guy. I may just read the manga instead.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia

Apr 17, 2013 6:51 PM

insan3soldiern said:
NeoAnkara said:
insan3soldiern said:
BTBAM said:
Naruto Shippuden hands down. Incredible, action, characters and development, and story. A huge improvement over the original series. It has an extremely undeserved notorious reputation because people don't ever get past the original series to see the greatness that is Shippuden, not that the original series didn't have its moments.

I don't know. Personally, I find myself preferring the first Naruto anime because during the first 100 something episodes there was little to no filler. I agree that from what I've seen of Shippuuden the canon material is generally stronger, but I think the high amount of filler and very dragged pacing (though the first Naruto series had this problem at points as well, it was nowhere near as bad) kind of hurt the overall experience. However, I have not seen the Itachi and Pain arcs, so I could change my mind then. Who knows.
The terrible filler was after Pain arc whereas before it filler was ok at worst.

Yeah, I agree that the filler wasn't terrible. But, it was certainly a far cry from the canon material. Honestly the fact that I hear the filler gets bad as it goes along makes me hesitant to pick it back up. Yeah, I could skip the filler. But, I'm not that kind of guy. I may just read the manga instead.
I agree with you insan3soldiern, I kinda perfer the first Naruto too.

And if you skip any filler then make it be the boat arc, that one was horrible, they literally used a similar story for like 5 of the episodes. Though the rest of the filler isn't horrible.

Apr 20, 2013 9:34 AM
Naruto>OP>Bleach

Apr 20, 2013 10:07 AM

for me, One Piece>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Naruto>>>>>>>>Bleach

Apr 20, 2013 10:26 AM

One Piece > Naruto = Bleach. Kubo and Kishimoto are helpless when it comes to plot and characters (except for some good snippets). At least the art remains good.

Apr 20, 2013 10:30 AM

I haven't watched a single episode of any of them!
Shoot first, think never.

Apr 20, 2013 11:02 AM

Well,Sakura's obsession for Sasuke and hate towards Naruto was pretty to very annoying to me so I stopped watching it.I havent seen One Piece and I dont think I'll watch it so for me is Bleach.
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me

Apr 20, 2013 2:35 PM

Naruto/Shippuden > One Piece = Bleach

Though it will soon become the "Big 1" (One Piece)

Apr 20, 2013 2:42 PM

One piece>the rest
you hear it often but it's true

Apr 20, 2013 8:13 PM

none inuyasha all the way
Just because you know how to use a torrent does not give you the god given right to pirate.

My actual list: https://kitsu.io/users/mattbenz99/library

check out my youtube channel for my review: https://www.youtube.com/user/mattbenz99

Apr 20, 2013 8:23 PM

frequency said:
Naruto/Shippuden > One Piece = Bleach

Though it will soon become the "Big 1" (One Piece)
Sooner or later, Naruto will probably end in like 3 years but if Bleach comes back it might be on for much longer depending on the length of the rest of the story. And One Piece is always estimated at like 10 years left.

Apr 20, 2013 11:38 PM

Naruto, only because I haven't gotten into the other two yet.

I might get into One Piece soon cause I ruined Naruto for myself by following a bunch of Naruto blogs on tumblr......SO MANY SPOILERS!!!!

Bleach...egh. I watched an episode on Toonami a few weeks ago and it didn't interest me at all. One of these days I'll watch it from the beginning and give it a fair shot tho.

Apr 20, 2013 11:39 PM

It was always Naruto in the beginning, but then fullbring arc came in it was Bleach. And then with its filler ending, which got better. Naruto is still better.

Apr 20, 2013 11:47 PM
One Piece and only regarding the manga. The anime went downhill.

Apr 21, 2013 1:09 AM

form those big 3 it's actually bleach and OP...since i dislike naruto
but despite the top 3 my top 3 is FAIRY TAIL-Baka To Test Shoukanjuu Ni-Phi Brain
"GINTAMA IS UTTER SHIT!"
*Scores SAO2 9/10 and Nisekoi 9/10*

Apr 21, 2013 4:01 AM

Naruto>Bleach>Op for me,though i only watched a litte bit of bleach but im sure its better than OP

Apr 21, 2013 5:24 AM

For me its One Piece>Bleach>Naruto, Although at one point Bleach was my favorite anime/manga until near the end of the Arrancar arc. Did not like the way the story went from there. Hopefully once the bleach manga finishes then the rest of the show can be animated, really would want to watch the quincy arc.

Apr 21, 2013 6:50 AM

One Piece>Bleach>>>Naruto, the 4th shinobi war is nothing pretty to look at compared to something like Thousand Years of Blood War arc I really hope the Bleach Anime continues

Apr 21, 2013 10:39 AM

Naruto was my childhood (well part of it) lol it also got me into Japan because I liked the op and ending songs.

Apr 21, 2013 11:14 AM

One Piece > Bleach >>> Naruto.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Apr 21, 2013 12:04 PM

Tiago97 said:
longshoremanX said:
one peice was bad from the start(OPPINION dont get on my ass about it)

One Piece starts of bad. So it's not "bad from the start" but "has a bad start".

If you watch more than 63 episodes you may love it.

He just said don`t get on his ass...also telling some one to watch 63 episodes just for the show to get good, is actually not helping. I mean code geass one of the best shows out there has only 50 episodes and he is should watch 63 episodes so that one piece could get good?

Apr 21, 2013 12:08 PM

One piece.
Bleach is garbage
Naruto sucks now

Apr 21, 2013 7:28 PM

Oda rapes. Its all about Big One. One Piece.

Apr 21, 2013 8:08 PM
First it was Naruto, but I'm not interested in it anymore, so Bleach is my favorite--or more like a guilty pleasure.

I haven't seen One Piece yet, although I plan to. If I ever get to One Piece, it might replace Bleach as my favorite of the 3 because I already have HIGH expectations of it. (is that a bad thing?)

Apr 21, 2013 8:40 PM

taydev said:
First it was Naruto, but I'm not interested in it anymore, so Bleach is my favorite--or more like a guilty pleasure.

I haven't seen One Piece yet, although I plan to. If I ever get to One Piece, it might replace Bleach as my favorite of the 3 because I already have HIGH expectations of it. (is that a bad thing?)
Yeah that's a bad thing, never go into an anime with high expectations. It's much easier to be disappointed that way.

Apr 21, 2013 9:02 PM
IntroverTurtle said:
taydev said:

Yeah that's a bad thing, never go into an anime with high expectations. It's much easier to be disappointed that way.

Considering all the hype behind One Piece (sales, reviews etc) I can't help but to expect a lot from it.....

Apr 21, 2013 9:12 PM

taydev said:
IntroverTurtle said:
taydev said:

Considering all the hype behind One Piece (sales, reviews etc) I can't help but to expect a lot from it.....
Well you're going to have to try, I would hate to see someone not like the show because of their high expectations.

Oct 17, 2016 1:24 AM

I would say One Piece but I don't watch this 3 anymore.
One Piece is too long and Naruto and Bleach have to much filler.The mangas are more better.

I will not believe that everything is controlled by fate.

ll X ll

Oct 17, 2016 3:00 AM
One Piece > Naruto > Bleach.

Bleach really lost its way after the rukia arc and didn't get good till the final arcs.
And Naruto had those boring dull fillers and not to mention flashback arcs that take away from the main action arc.

One Piece is good and all but the damn Recaps of each episode are long and so is the Op, so it takes alot of the actual screen time.

Oct 17, 2016 3:09 AM

Of those 3, I got the most into Bleach. For me, it has the strongest theme. I liked the modern setting and the whole spiritual world thing, and the hollows as enemies. Of course, it all fell apart after the Soul Society arc, but I still liked it.

Naruto comes second for me. I found it better than Bleach, but it didn't pull me in as much. Never been too much of a fan of the art style, but it was quite OK in the beginning of the series. It all went extremely downhill after the timeskip / Shippuuden.

One Piece I began watching last. I seriously loved the lighthearted feel of the show in the beginning, but 100 or so episodes in, it didn't feel like it was going anywhere with its plot. I was hoping for an active search for the One Piece, but all they ended up doing after recruiting the main crew was visit random island after random island.

Of course, none of these come close to Fairy Tail, which I began watching after One Piece. It takes all the things I've always loved about battle shounen and does away with the things that ruined the others for me.

Oct 17, 2016 3:14 AM

Lol. One Piece of course ^_^ ..... ,,

Oct 17, 2016 9:58 AM

One Piece ofc. It is probably the best battle shounen behind Hunter x Hunter and maybe Yu Yu Hakusho. I used to like Naruto, but this whole "war" was boring and bad written so I stopped watching this show.

Oct 17, 2016 10:12 AM
full metal alchemist,your lie in april, attack on titan . one piece is not even in my top 5 .its just radom island, crew recruitment and character background most of the story rather than the man plot. agree with @Milennin about one piece

Oct 17, 2016 10:16 AM
1. One Piece
2. Naruto
Never read Bleach. (thank god if I judge by it's reviews)

Oct 29, 2016 4:37 AM

How are those the top 3? They're not the top 3 for popularity or highest rating.

Oct 29, 2016 4:40 AM
One Piece. Bleach doesn't seem promising, but I'll probably end up reading the manga and watching the anime where I left off one day, and then Naruto was the one I really liked the most, and it fell flat for me over time.

Oct 29, 2016 5:42 AM
Naruto.. by process of elimination. I couldn't tolerate One Piece's childish doodle art and I only like Bleach in the beginning. In Naruto's case, i managed to watch all the episodes up to the death of Neji before losing interest. That's it.

Oct 29, 2016 6:49 AM

Considering Bleach is the only one of the three I didn't dropped and how much of a Bleachtard I was when I was younger, I would say it was my favourite of the three.

Oct 29, 2016 6:51 AM
Oingo Boingo ~

Bleach. Just couldn't get into Naruto or One Piece.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'd love to see inside your mind, to tear it all apart;
To cut you open with a knife
And find your sacred heart.
I'd love to take your satin dolls and
Tear them all to shreds.
I'd love to mess your pretty hair;
I'd love to see you dead!
❤️ Mine. ❤️

Oct 29, 2016 10:42 AM

This is where I stand:

New Game!> Naruto + Bleach

Love Live! S1-2> One Piece

Ichigo Mashiro> One Piece + Naruto

Oct 29, 2016 12:56 PM

Well, that was one heck of a necro. Anyways, since there now exists a dedicated thread to discuss the Big 3, this thread has become obsolete in that regard. If anyone would like to continue this discussion, please do so in the dedicated discussion thread.

Thread Locked

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (16) « First ... « 14 15 [16]