Forum Settings
Forums
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (16) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

Aug 13, 2011 3:16 PM

I've only seen Naruto, but I have a feeling if I watched One Piece I'd like it more.

Aug 13, 2011 3:18 PM

Naruto > One Piece >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bleach

Aug 13, 2011 3:32 PM

One piece

Aug 13, 2011 3:46 PM

Bleach. It's the only one I'm caught up with (not counting the filler that's airing now)
"You watch too much."
"I don't watch enough."

Aug 13, 2011 4:27 PM

HATCHA said:

Slightly off topic, but can someone tell me if the Bleach filler has ended please? ¬_¬

For the anime? No it hasn't ended yet, sadly.

Hopefully it'll end soon. They've fought the main bad guy like 3 times already but he keeps escaping. Jeez XP

Aug 13, 2011 4:52 PM

Laxus-Dreyar said:
One Piece.

No competition here.

Couldn't have said it better myself. OP is miles ahead of the other two.

Aug 13, 2011 4:53 PM

Not watched One Piece and not likely at this point.
Dropped Naruto long ago.
Dropped Bleach long ago.

Will say Bleach because I still like to look at Byakuya and Renji. ;-)
-animeS - The plural of anime is anime. More than one deer is still deer. There is no damn "s".
-epic |ˈepik| noun•a work portraying heroic deeds/adventures covering an long period of time - adjective • heroic/grand in scale or character
Active Military, Prior Service, and Veteran's Anime Club
http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=25937&time=1299710079

Aug 13, 2011 7:28 PM

notsureifsrs said:
Well out of the Big 3 (One Piece, Naruto, Toriko)

I'd have to say OP > Toriko > Naruto

Tiago97 said:
Toriko is so much better than Bleach so I'm just gonna include it instead of Bleach.

One Piece > Toriko > Naruto

Toriko seems to be almost as good as OP though.

Yeah. As far as I'm concerned, Toriko took Bleach's spot a LONG time ago. Besides, it's more deserving anyway.

Aug 13, 2011 7:31 PM

Tinseltopia said:
But just saying, is it worth carrying on much longer after this Rukia/soul society arc finishes?

The arrancar arc is definitely worth while.

Aug 13, 2011 7:32 PM

longshoremanX said:
bleach went to shit after baout 30 episodes

Your insane; bleach gets a lot better after those episodes.

Aug 13, 2011 7:51 PM

To me, One Piece is amazing in every single way. I just adore it and have since the first episode.

I enjoyed Naruto for a bit...I watched around 80 episodes or something. But after the...exam thing (it's been years) it became apparent that continuing would be a waste of my time so I dropped it.

I loved Bleach so much the first few episodes. Then they switched gears and I lost interest pretty much the second it became all about saving Rukia. From what I've heard of it, I made the right call by dropping it when I did.

Aug 13, 2011 8:02 PM

Stunfisk said:
longshoremanX said:
bleach went to shit after baout 30 episodes

Your insane; bleach gets a lot better after those episodes.
.....your joking right? theres a reason bleach become a joke among many anime fans around episode 30+ started airing, and oh god do not get me started on the freaking filler or hueco mundo arc dear god

Aug 13, 2011 8:32 PM

Hmm. This is difficult for me. I love Bleach's anime, One Piece's manga, and the anime & manga of Naruto... <:l

...Ah! I can't choose! ;_;

Aug 13, 2011 10:02 PM

One Piece...almost at the episode 500 mark and still loving it as much as I did while watching the first episode (started re-watching it and am past episode 100). I have Bleach on hold at episode 281 and have no desire to continue watching it really, finished the first Naruto series and don't feel like starting the other at all...I pretty much have just lost interest in those two series.
Modified by Seven, Aug 13, 2011 10:08 PM

Aug 13, 2011 11:27 PM

Bleach and I didnt watch one piece yet

Aug 13, 2011 11:29 PM

Never seen one piece (def not in the mood to start either)

Bleach...I just dropped it at episode 220 (after 160 eps i thought maybe i will find something as awesome as Rukia's arc but i was wrong...)

Naruto (finished whole first series and have Shippudden on hold...at 180 eps)

If i were to choose a fav i will go for the first 50 eps of bleach but a as series i liked naruto more

Aug 13, 2011 11:44 PM

First: This thread needed a poll. If you want to have people choose their favorite among three random anime, then you have to have a poll.

Second: Big three my ass! There is nothing to indicate why these three should be considered the big anime from any point of view.

But finally, if I have to choose between them, then that would be One Piece. It might be retarded for the most part but still kinda enjoyable. Probably what you call a guilty pleasure.
Signature? I ain't got no signature! I don't need no signature! I don't have to show you any stinkin' signature!

Aug 14, 2011 12:11 AM

One Piece.. I found it funny at times.

Aug 14, 2011 12:24 AM

KeiranShikari said:
Gintama.

But One Piece>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bleach=Naruto

This. I stopped watching Bleach after the SS arc and picked up the manga. This was ages ago and I really loved it but as I kept reading over the years, I've really began to dislike it. Not hate, just dislike. As for Naruto, I'm kinda "meh" about it. I used to watch it all the time when I was younger, now I mainly just follow the manga, but I'm still not a huge fan. Anyways, in my book, Gintama and One Piece are much better. Again, that's just my opinion. Not everyone is going to have the same taste.
Modified by alibaka, Aug 14, 2011 12:28 AM

Aug 14, 2011 12:27 AM

And for Toriko, I still haven't read/watched it. I don't know, the description didn't sound very appealing to me. But so many people have recommended it to me so I might start reading the manga.

Aug 14, 2011 12:29 AM

Bleach- meh watched the first episode never went back to it. Seen the recent chapters of the manga and it didn't look any better.

Naruto- Dropped after 20 episodes cause I found the main three annoying and the rest of the cast excluding Haku and Zabusa uninteresting.

Once Piece- Saw the 4-Kids version and thought it was good even with all the name changes and edits cause this was before I really got into anime and didn't really know how bad 4-Kids edited things, but I'm too lazy to start at the very beginning and watch through all 500+ episodes although I might in the future.

So my vote goes to One Piece only thing that I didn't like was the character designs.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"

Aug 14, 2011 12:33 AM

I like Bleach and Naruto. Never seen One Piece. But if you were to include Fairy Tail or the DB franchise, they would be my favorites.

Also, even if Naruto or Bleach were to go to hell, I'm too heavily invested to actually quit without seeing the ending, which is far and away.

Aug 14, 2011 1:05 AM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Add a bit of KILL IT WITH FIRE. I can't stand any of those series. That is all.
Everything needs more fanservice. Especially real life.

Aug 14, 2011 6:17 AM

Naruto, but that's probably because i haven't seen Bleach (yet) and i don't really like One Piece.

Aug 14, 2011 8:59 AM
One Piece is a masterpiece, unlike Naruto and Bleach who are just anime/manga with nice passes.

So there is no comparison between them.
One Piece is light years ahead of the two others (anime and manga).

Between Naruto and Bleach, I would say in anime, Bleach > Naruto.
As for the manga, Naruto > Bleach.

Aug 14, 2011 9:02 AM
Naruto > One Piece > Bleach

Naruto always stay my favorite
One Piece, amazing anime, and it isn't bored at all, passed 500 episode's and it's still good
Bleach, good anime, but sometimes, it's bored

Aug 14, 2011 9:17 AM

Naruto. I haven't seen much of One Piece, and it was a really long time ago I read anything of the manga. I really don't like Bleach, so yeah, I have to go with Naruto. I used to be the biggest fan of it, but it seems I have grown out of it

Aug 14, 2011 9:27 AM

One Piece > Bleach> Naruto

I only watch One Piece and Bleach.

Aug 14, 2011 9:29 AM

Neliei said:

Then how can you say that Naruto is the worst if you don't watch it?

Aug 14, 2011 9:29 AM

Fairy Tail. So what if it's not part of the big 3, it's the best shounen show by far in my opinion.

That would be followed by One Piece, then Naruto followed by Bleach. Bleach has to many fillers and although I quite like the characters, the battles aren't that good, they just rely on things looking awesome, not that I couldn't say the same of Naruto, but at least that had the Pain V Nine Tails battle, which was fluid (though the characters looked a bit weird).

Fairy Tail is the best one, good Seiyuu, a good story, very little filler and likable characters.

But that's just me.
Modified by Infinite, Aug 14, 2011 10:56 AM

Aug 14, 2011 9:39 AM

Well, having never seen One Piece, I have no opinion of it. However, between Bleach and Naruto, it's definitely Naruto for me. I did lose interest eventually, but I genuinely enjoyed it quite a bit for a while. It has a number of great characters and relationships, and the plot is interesting (at least, until it reaches a certain point). It also has the advantage of having some very beautiful and poignant music, which can really add a lot to a series.

I enjoyed Bleach for a while, as well - in fact, my brother started rewatching it last night, so I've seen pieces that I haven't seen in a long time, and it's reminded me of what I enjoyed about it. But somehow, I just didn't like it as much as Naruto.

I don't watch or read either now, though.

Aug 14, 2011 10:15 AM

One Piece, the show has been beyond consistent and has never once felt stagnant in the nearly 500 episodes I've seen. Sure the pacing can be a bit off at times, but really I don't regret watching this series in the least.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia

Aug 14, 2011 10:19 AM
One Piece by far. Has a feeling similar to Dragonball and I love that.

Aug 14, 2011 12:33 PM
Bleach SS Arc>One Piece>Current Bleach>Naruto

Aug 14, 2011 1:01 PM

I'm always waiting for new Naruto episodes and manga chapters and I must say I really like Naruto xD One piece is also amazing but I only like the manga, I must say the anime didn't work for me... And I haven't watched Bleach, and I don't want to watch it either, so Naruto is the one I like the most.
UNICORNS!

Aug 14, 2011 1:04 PM

One Piece. Used to be my absolute favorite, but then I started watching a variety of anime. Still a fan though, but not as much as I used to be.

Aug 18, 2011 11:19 PM
One Piece>Naruto>Bleach
PERIOD!
see how one piece is usually at the top? it's because it's TRUE
ONE PIECE IS AWEESOME you just got to have patience at first i was so anti-one piece because of the drawings and then one day after all of my friends nagging me and stuff i decided to give it a try and i was like 0.0 one piece is the best anime i've ever seen and naruto right next to it =P
Bleach doesn't even come close to one piece or naruto
the level difference is just too great
it's like comparing shanks to nami =P

Aug 18, 2011 11:24 PM

anbu7elite said:
One Piece>Naruto>Bleach
PERIOD!
see how one piece is usually at the top? it's because it's TRUE
ONE PIECE IS AWEESOME you just got to have patience at first i was so anti-one piece because of the drawings and then one day after all of my friends nagging me and stuff i decided to give it a try and i was like 0.0 one piece is the best anime i've ever seen and naruto right next to it =P
Bleach doesn't even come close to one piece or naruto
the level difference is just too great
it's like comparing shanks to nami =P

The Shanks and Nami choice is surprisingly difficult...
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia

Aug 18, 2011 11:33 PM

I haven't seen OP yet, but I plan to once my cousin gives me his manga which he doesn't read anymore, and I have never heard about some titles, which will all keep me busy.

But out of Bleach and Naruto...neither. Both are becoming too much of a hassle to keep up with, and I plan on dropping Naruto. I'll watch Bleach on AS, but they spend half the time talking and it gets boring after ten minutes. They aren't as good as they seemed when they started, and I feel the authors are doing it just for the money now.

Aug 19, 2011 1:22 AM

From what I've read of One Piece, it's practically an insult that it gets lumped together with Naruto and Bleach. Still, I don't feel like reading it and I'm still too stubborn to drop the Bleach manga because it takes like half a minute per week to keep up.

Any sign of Naruto falling down in the ratings like Bleach did?

Aug 19, 2011 1:31 AM

Pokémon.

Aug 19, 2011 1:52 AM

I used to watch both Naruto and Bleach, but now I only watch One Piece.

Aug 19, 2011 7:03 AM

Tiago97 said:
Neliei said:

I never said that Naruto is the worst. But I just don't like it. I had heard a lot of things about Naruto especially from my cousin who are a big fan of Naruto but I just don't like the story plot.

Aug 19, 2011 7:07 AM

Neliei said:
Tiago97 said:
Neliei said:

I never said that Naruto is the worst. But I just don't like it. I had heard a lot of things about Naruto especially from my cousin who are a big fan of Naruto but I just don't like the story plot.

You could try watching it.

Naruto is definately better than Bleach, no offense. Fights actually make sense and it isn't just "Plotkai!"s. Naruto's first episodes aren't that great, but it gets interesting at episode 4.

Aug 19, 2011 7:19 AM

Bleach is my favourite out of these, I like Naruto, too... I dropped One Piece a long time ago (not because I wanted to) and I'm thinking about starting to watch it again xD

Aug 19, 2011 8:05 AM

LEGOF said:
I despise the fanbase.

Wow, that was rude. That means you despise every single person that watches Naruto, Bleach or One Piece?

Aug 19, 2011 8:05 AM

One piece. Not going to even waste my time on the other 2.

Aug 19, 2011 8:23 AM

Even though i have never seen more than 3-4 episodes of each series

I'd say....
One piece is the least annoying, and somewhat the most original of the the three IMO

Aug 19, 2011 9:11 AM

Jaconator said:
Even though i have never seen more than 3-4 episodes of each series

I'd say....
One piece is the least annoying, and somewhat the most original of the the three IMO

OP is very creative in the designs and art, a lot more then the other two at least.

Aug 19, 2011 9:22 AM

One Piece is the only one I have seen (some of at least), and I thought it was pretty enjoyable. That was when I was a teenager though, and I've moved away from that kind of anime since then.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (16) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »