Forum Settings
Forums
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (16) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »

Sep 19, 2012 1:19 AM

Naruto Shippuden is EPIC FAIL
sorry for my bad English

Sep 19, 2012 3:28 AM
Chibiginger said:
One piece---->Naruto------->Bleach
Out of all those One piece delivers the most consistent content(fish arc is sucking though)
I'd take it as if you're not talking about the anime, because if you are all what I'm gonna write is pointless, because the anime is and was dragging things for a very long time now.

As for the manga, I was interested in that part the most, the content, but the crew running all over the place and the same thing and the same humor happening for 10-15 chapters makes the consistent content look like nothing, it's getting worse than Bleach in the content department lately, at least Bleach got some bad-assery and good action in it.
Modified by Kamka1, Sep 19, 2012 4:23 AM

Sep 19, 2012 4:15 AM
actually, fairy tail is in magazine not synday
and why I think it's not among the top3 is because it relies too much on fanservice

Sep 19, 2012 7:44 AM
Bleach, sadly.

The other two, no just no.

Sep 19, 2012 8:15 PM

Candor said:
Chibiginger said:
Out of all those One piece delivers the most consistent content(fish arc is sucking though)
I'd take it as if you're not talking about the anime, because if you are all what I'm gonna write is pointless, because the anime is and was dragging things for a very long time now.

As for the manga, I was interested in that part the most, the content, but the crew running all over the place and the same thing and the same humor happening for 10-15 chapters makes the consistent content look like nothing, it's getting worse than Bleach in the content department lately, at least Bleach got some bad-assery and good action in it.

Yeah I was refering to the anime. I've read a little of the manga though. All the long series suffer from pacing issues here and there. I guess as far as anime wise I felt One piece hit less problems. The title doesn't exactly specify manga or anime so I was kinda just going off the top my head ^-^. Do you have a preference out of the three? So many have hate for these titles :) (always hear more bad than good anymore about them...)

Sep 19, 2012 8:17 PM

Candor said:
Chibiginger said:

"Bad-assery and good action"? Did you read the latest chapters of OP? Was Sanji vs Vergo awesome fight not enough for you? Was Law's betrayal not cool enough, or maybe the revelation that Mononosuke has turned into a dragon? Or DON-FREAKING-FLAMINGO a.k.a Joker reappearing?

I agree that a few chapters dragged a bit, but it has been excellent recently.

Sep 19, 2012 8:59 PM

Sep 19, 2012 9:14 PM

I'm still keeping up with it so Naruto. Bleach got boring, and i never liked One Piece. Tried to get into it, but all the characters, art style, and overall story....it just didn't interest me.

As far as the Anime goes...none. They all have that terrible dragging out characteristic. Naruto Shipuuden was still interesting when i stopped keeping up with it, the rest was meh.
Modified by Vyudali, Sep 20, 2012 7:14 AM

Sep 20, 2012 6:55 AM
Chibiginger said:
Candor said:
Chibiginger said:

Yeah I was refering to the anime. I've read a little of the manga though. All the long series suffer from pacing issues here and there. I guess as far as anime wise I felt One piece hit less problems. The title doesn't exactly specify manga or anime so I was kinda just going off the top my head ^-^. Do you have a preference out of the three? So many have hate for these titles :) (always hear more bad than good anymore about them...)
Over-all I like One Piece more than the other, but atm I'm enjoying Bleach more. About the anime, One Piece's anime's pace sucks big time, they just animate a chapter and extend it, there was some good fillers before but now they're just extending the chapters and dragging episodes (I can understand the reason though, the new movie). For me Bleach is more enjoyable as an anime, if you skip the fillers of course, because the pace is normally 3 chapters per episode. (Bleach having less movies also plays a role for Bleach having better animation and pace)

leokiko said:
Candor said:
Chibiginger said:

"Bad-assery and good action"? Did you read the latest chapters of OP? Was Sanji vs Vergo awesome fight not enough for you? Was Law's betrayal not cool enough, or maybe the revelation that Mononosuke has turned into a dragon? Or DON-FREAKING-FLAMINGO a.k.a Joker reappearing?

I agree that a few chapters dragged a bit, but it has been excellent recently.
OP's action is not really that good, for me at least. Vergo vs Sanji was like 1-2 pages? Yesterday's chapter was good, actually that's when the arc became good, but then we have a goddamn break next week (as if we didn't have enough OP breaks -.-).

Sep 20, 2012 8:31 PM

Candor said:
Chibiginger said:
Candor said:
Chibiginger said:

Over-all I like One Piece more than the other, but atm I'm enjoying Bleach more. About the anime, One Piece's anime's pace sucks big time, they just animate a chapter and extend it, there was some good fillers before but now they're just extending the chapters and dragging episodes (I can understand the reason though, the new movie). For me Bleach is more enjoyable as an anime, if you skip the fillers of course, because the pace is normally 3 chapters per episode. (Bleach having less movies also plays a role for Bleach having better animation and pace)

They all have their Troubles and thinking about it one piece had the least amount of fillers. I could understand how you could think its slow though. Everyone of these anime have that problem at some point though. Bleach's anime ended very anti-climatic, but it had some great arcs. The fighting in bleach is probally better(well in the arcs that are important). Though i really disliked how they did the ending. Though the same thing could easily happen to one piece and naruto (ending on an anti-climatic moment). I haven't checked bleaches manga much is that good? some animes end early so that can be the only way to finish a story sometimes. Funny thing is for each of one of these titles I'm either bored or enjoying it. When you invest your time in a long series it has a weird effect on you sometimes (A bond of sorts) that can increase how you view an anime.

Sep 20, 2012 8:36 PM

Bleach

Can't stand Naruto and don't care for One Piece.

Sep 20, 2012 8:39 PM
Chibiginger said:
Candor said:
Chibiginger said:
Candor said:
Chibiginger said:

They all have their Troubles and thinking about it one piece had the least amount of fillers. I could understand how you could think its slow though. Everyone of these anime have that problem at some point though. Bleach's anime ended very anti-climatic, but it had some great arcs. The fighting in bleach is probally better(well in the arcs that are important). Though i really disliked how they did the ending. Though the same thing could easily happen to one piece and naruto (ending on an anti-climatic moment). I haven't checked bleaches manga much is that good? some animes end early so that can be the only way to finish a story sometimes. Funny thing is for each of one of these titles I'm either bored or enjoying it. When you invest your time in a long series it has a weird effect on you sometimes (A bond of sorts) that can increase how you view an anime.
Bleach's anime ended because it was too close to the manga (~6 chapters), so it might return, and it might not. Well Bleach is basically action-based so of course the action would be better, the action in the manga atm is better than all of the previous fights, the art-work is at its best too. The current arc will solve some mysteries from the previous arcs but till now there's only action, there's not much plot, but since the beginning of the arc, ~30 chapters ago, things are going pretty fast (but it's just the beginning of the arc that's supposed to last longer than the Arrancar arc).

Sep 20, 2012 9:00 PM

Candor said:
Chibiginger said:
Candor said:
Chibiginger said:
Candor said:
Chibiginger said:

Bleach's anime ended because it was too close to the manga (~6 chapters), so it might return, and it might not. Well Bleach is basically action-based so of course the action would be better, the action in the manga atm is better than all of the previous fights, the art-work is at its best too. The current arc will solve some mysteries from the previous arcs but till now there's only action, there's not much plot, but since the beginning of the arc, ~30 chapters ago, things are going pretty fast (but it's just the beginning of the arc that's supposed to last longer than the Arrancar arc).

Yeah that's understandable. When you start noticing problems in an anime it's usaully because it's waiting for the manga to get a little further ahead. In longer running animes that problem seems to occur frequently. Hopefully they don't take as long as inuyasha did to pick up the show again if they decide to do so. As for the plot showing signs of picking up speed again that's great. The animes last high point was
If they do decide to pick it up then it's good to know they have some content in mind. The story of bleach left me alot of questions I wanted answered :)

Sep 23, 2012 11:20 AM

ONE PIECE FTW!!

I've start watching One Piece more than 10 years ago, it feels so nostalgic up until now. To tell the truth, One Piece is the only anime that I don't want to see it end yet, not in the near future

Objective & Obviously Best Girl Association.

Sep 23, 2012 11:27 AM

Naruto>One Piece>Bleach for me...

Sep 23, 2012 12:24 PM
Jaeger Corps

One Piece fo sho.

Sep 23, 2012 12:24 PM
This isn't even a contest for me. One Piece by far. I got bored of Bleach and I hate Naruto.

Sep 24, 2012 7:00 AM

One Piece...

Sep 24, 2012 7:10 AM
One Piece... chicken joy.
still far from ending.

Sep 24, 2012 7:13 AM

Why not just make a poll?
Anyway, One Piece. You can't even group them based on popularity these days and you damn certainly can't group them based on quality.
Still not planning to read the whole thing, though.

Oct 6, 2012 8:30 PM

One Piece!

Oct 6, 2012 8:54 PM

OP > NARUTO > BLEACH . I'm a big fan of One piece, I like some things about naruto, but bleach sucks overall, only Soul Society Arc was enjoyable.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Oct 6, 2012 10:05 PM

Anime: One Piece > Naruto > Bleach

Bleach had a much better start then both Naruto and OP, but It got worse and should have ended after Aizen got defeated.

Classic Naruto was decent, but Shippuuden is getting kinda "meh" to me.

While both I feel like both Naruto and Bleach should have been MUCH shorter, for some reason I'm actually okay with One Piece being long, Its plot is just less limited and allows for more episodes. It does have some pacing issues though. Anyway, out of those 3, I'm enjoying One Piece a lot more.

Manga: Naruto > Bleach > One Piece
I just couldn't stand OP manga for some reason though, I don't really know how to explain it :<

Oct 7, 2012 12:08 AM

aren't you missing the Big 4th?

K-On!

:D
Fiction Responsibly

Oct 7, 2012 12:09 AM
I've never watched OP, but I have a feeling it's better than Naruto and Bleach.

Oct 7, 2012 12:16 AM

one piece, and a tie between bleach and naruto
I dislike lelouch vi Britannia.

im a shiki supporter

my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR90F0rzcss4CsrAbkZXTkg/featured?view_as=subscriber

Just past the 1500th Mark bitches

I approve this video http://youtu.be/U_0CCLxibFk

Oct 7, 2012 1:13 AM

Naruto, IMO (though it is kind of going downhill now as well?).

OP bored the heck out of me and Bleach is going downhill.

Oct 7, 2012 9:26 AM

Out of One piece, Naruto and Bleach
i like the character development in Naruto the best, but for some reason it just doesn't excite me
Bleach i like the story the least, but for some reason i get excited for new chapters the most.
one piece, well... it's pretty alright.

so for me

Naruto>Bleach>One Piece

of course they're all over rated.
I wonder if Fairy Tail will one day fit in this equation? and wth is Toriko?
i don't know everything
i just know what i know...

Oct 7, 2012 9:40 AM
nope of out of this so called big three that is a Ture big ten anime were it matters in one piece that get a 14.00 or more a week that 6.75 mliion views a week Naruto has not been nere the top 7 i years that get a 9.0 if lucky that around 4.25 mliion viewers week and Bleach is of the air [ very us centric when this is an International site and people call me video games poll thread Japan centic]
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong

Oct 7, 2012 9:47 AM

One piece, naruto, bleach. I really liked bleach but it ended too quickly. Naruto has far too many fillers and doesn't even focus on naruto that much anymore so one piece is definitely the best as of now

Oct 7, 2012 10:16 AM

I'd say my penis is pretty big so

my penis > whatever the hell you guys are talking about

(no insecurity) (no homo())

Oct 7, 2012 10:18 AM

Bleach, followed closely by One Piece.

Though if we're talking strictly "Manga" in the Weekly Shounen Jump... then it's One Piece, hands down.

However, Rave Master > Those 3 any day.

Oct 7, 2012 10:23 AM

If I had to rank the Big 3 it would be...

Naruto > Bleach > One Piece

I actually really like Naruto episode 1 - 134. I have no complaints about those first one hundred thirty-four episodes. It just begins to fall apart starting with episode 135. Bleach's Soul Society Arc was actually really good. Unfortunately, outside of that arc storylines are either mediocre or poor. The only one I didn't enjoy out of the Big 3 was One Piece. After watching over forty episodes, I was still forcing myself to watch it. I imagine it got better in later episodes but I was tired of forcing myself to watch.

Oct 7, 2012 10:24 AM

One Piece > Bleach > Naruto >Fairy Tail
I haven't seen Toriko but it's probably better than Naruto

Oct 7, 2012 10:35 AM

One Piece>>>>>>Naruto>>Bleach>Fairy Tail

Oct 18, 2012 2:28 PM
Naruto>>>>>>>bleach>>>>>>>>>>>>one piece in my opinion. One piece has gotten so boring and sucky, not to mention it is so repetitive and overrated, while naruto and bleach still got me lol

Oct 18, 2012 2:32 PM

Bleach
Naruto
One Piece
In that order.
I'm sorry.

Oct 18, 2012 2:44 PM

One Piece

Oct 18, 2012 2:49 PM

One Piece

Oct 18, 2012 3:08 PM

I would have to say One Piece. I like all of luffys crew and I just enjoy watching them interact. I like the other series but bleach feels more of a illustration book and naruto well I don't enjoy the interactions as much.

Oct 18, 2012 3:39 PM
Naruto and Bleach. Not sure if I want to invest in One Piece or not. By the way people talk about it, it'd either save or ruin my entire existence.

Oct 18, 2012 3:40 PM

Bleach > One Piece > Fairy Tail

(Don't follow Naruto)

The differences aren't too big but that would be the order.

Oct 18, 2012 5:21 PM

Bleach > Naruto > One piece

I can't really decide between Naruto and Bleach i've always really liked them equally but i have a feeling i like Bleach just a bit more for some reason.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Oct 18, 2012 5:28 PM
One Piece
Bleach
Naruto

That order for me~

Oct 18, 2012 5:31 PM

Fairy Tail > One Piece >> Naruto >>>> Naruto Shippuden/Bleach.

Oct 18, 2012 5:34 PM

One Piece <3

Oct 18, 2012 5:34 PM

I only read the manga, but that would be:

HATUL300 said:
One Piece>>>>>>Naruto>>Bleach>Fairy Tail

Oct 18, 2012 5:40 PM

I probably have another post like 5 pages back, but I will update it with Fairy Tail since a lot of people are mentioning it even though it's not a part of the big 3.

One piece>>Naruto>>>>>Bleach>>FairyTail

Oct 18, 2012 6:35 PM

I think I have to re-evaluate the orders with the big 3. Before it was Naruto>Bleach>One Piece.
At that time I hadn't finish all One Piece, because i'm slow and One Piece is fucking long, and I still haven't finished it, BUT i'm really close to, not really, but anyways, the order is now like this: Naruto>One Piece>Bleach. It's not that I don't like Bleach anymore, cause honestly, I love it, but One Piece is better. Naruto is going to be my #1 forever for many reasons.

Oct 18, 2012 7:23 PM

1 - Naruto

2 - Bleach

3 - Fairy Tail :P

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (16) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »