Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Nov 13, 2011 6:02 AM

Nov 2009
Sasuke: i know they did thats why i sent you there because it would be safe

*he said holding his hand in his eyes*

Pride: no! i wont be snuffed out like this! im not going back in the box!

Envy: Gah! I HATE YOU ALL!

*the the two demons were being locked away again bdue to momoko and neos eyes being reactivated once pride was locked away momoko looked around then at herself*

Momoko: oh man! that was totaly trippy! those things were like that show full iron chemistry.... or at least there names were im pretty sure pride was some mail military guy though

*she said nodding and continuing on as if anyone cared what she had to say*

Neo: what the heck are you talking about momoko?

(yeah i know im double posting but its just talking to my own team)
I miss rping here.....
Nov 13, 2011 2:33 PM

Jul 2010
*hanzo let's out a sigh as the second stage hurricane is unleashed. In the center of town, a whirlwind of wind and rain surrounds hanzo, forcystus and shouten*

Hanzo "just a little bit more"

*hanzo continues charging his jutsu, the wind picking up and the rain falling more heavily*
Nov 13, 2011 3:28 PM
Jun 2010
*sees the hurricane*
"somebody watch my back"
*conan raps a fire bomb around the shaft of a kunia knife*
"in other words protect me"
*makes a hand sign*
"body flicker nojutsu"
*conan shows up right behind hanzo squating down and priming to thrust kunia up hanzos ass*
"1,000 YEARS OF DEATH"
*conan thrust the kunia striaght into hanzos ass and then jumps back 5 yards*
"bye"
*the fire bomb activates turning the kunia into flames and at the very least breaking hanzos concentration conan then uses body flicker and shows up right next to sasuke*

Nov 13, 2011 5:28 PM

Jul 2010
*forcystus, who has been standing behind hanzo for the past five posts, flicks his sword at the kunai as conan thrusts it forward, knocking it out of his hands and sending it careening into the hurricane winds, which take the kunai and take it out of view*

Forcystus "please. Try and be less obvious"

*hanzo continues charging his jutsu, still seated on the ground. The hurricane winds increase even more, making it virtually impossible to move through them without being swept off your feet. The water turns to freezing rain, some rain becoming solid, increasing it's deadliness when combined with the wind*

Hanzo "almost..."

(I'm going to ignore the fact that your on top of a hill outside town and instantly moved to the center of town in one post with 50 speed. Not to mention breaking through hurricane force wind and rain)
Nov 13, 2011 10:19 PM

Dec 2008
*shen ,morde and annie jump down next to honzo and look on in horror as shouten writhes in pain as the runes on his back grow more defined and detailed and shouten's eyes start to go completely white and he unleashes a soul shaking howl from the pain of his body under going the pain*
Nov 14, 2011 3:24 AM

Nov 2009
*Sasuke blinked several times to focus his vision as the rain started getting really bad covering his face to avoid getting cut by the freezing rain that can be heard hitting his armor*

Sasuke: this isnt a normal jutsu what is this a kekkei genkai?
I miss rping here.....
Nov 14, 2011 12:54 PM

Aug 2008
two huge dragons appear around Shen and Hanzo and two Ninja appear behind both of them-

???:My My Brother look at this two weak ninja are trying to take on our little Cusion

one of the ninja walked forward and pulls out a pure blue katana-

Ryuunosuke: Your right Sister we should take these pests out before Sasuke gets hurt

???:Lets Get them brother, Ninja Art:Twin kirain

-two blood red Kirins appear behind Ryuunosuke and the other ninja-
Nov 14, 2011 1:20 PM

Jul 2010
*hanzo opens his eyes, his jutsu complete at last*

(sort of like this, around halfway

hanzo "hurricane: release"

*a blast of wind escapes from hanzo, leveling everything around, including people. the building closest to him are caved inward due to the wind pressure and they collapse inward on themselves. the hurricane above the village expands outward, blocking out the sun. the clouds cover most of the visible sky. the hurricane forces effect a range of 2 mile radius from where hanzo is sitting. due to the extra two posts charging the jutsu, it's destructive power is even greater than before.*

hanzo "let it begin"

*hanzo stands up and looks at all the figures around him on the ground. the eyewall finally forms around hanzo and an area of 50 yards in diameter becomes calm, only light rain falling. Hanzo pulls the chakra katana off his back and readies himself against the foolish opponents who now have no way of leaving without navigating the storm*

(note: this is a hurricane, not a thunderstorm. it is water and wind. no lightning here)
Nov 14, 2011 1:32 PM

Dec 2008
*shouten stands up howling as wings emerge from his backhe then vanishes from sight reappearing high in the air in the middle of the eye then vanishing again from sight as he speed down slamming a super speed fist into one of the knew ninjas as shen morde and annie get up and regroup and morde getting up faster than anyone do to his armor taking the hit and not really affecting him metalworking two kunais into handcuffs around the female ninjas hands behind her back*
Nov 14, 2011 3:11 PM

Nov 2009
*as the buildings begin to cave in sand shoots inside the building to avoid the water and hold the walls up*

Sasuke: hes not even trying to avoid crumbling the village.... this is our chance to get the villagers on our side Pride make sure those houses dont collapse

Momoko: i cant make that many shields are you crazy!?

Sasuke: fine then if a building starts to fall put a shield around the people inside until the ruble stops dropping

Momoko: ok ill try..... does anyone else think its weird that this storm just popped up out of nowhere
I miss rping here.....
Nov 14, 2011 3:20 PM
Jun 2010
"sasuke perhaps there someone on the team we could send to save some villagers ... they might think that there on the enemys sides and follow"

Nov 14, 2011 10:53 PM

Apr 2011
*keyastin appers beside sasuke*
Keyastin: anything you need me to do
Nov 21, 2011 4:42 AM

Nov 2009
Sasuke: Conan that wont work we need the villagers to know we are the ones helping.... dammit i dont have much chakra. what the hell is with this storm anyways its so dense i cant see a thing.

*Sasuke looked at keyastin*

Sasuke: the girl called you wrath right? what can you do? what are your abilities?

*the large hawk that was Sasukes summon landed next to Sasuke and Mihoshi peeked around the wing at Sasuke*

Mihoshi: I can help Sasuke ill let you have my chakra it should at least get you on your feet again

*she said holding out her hand*

Sasuke: Mihoshi what are you doing here? i need you to run and find Sadao he will help get you away from here

Mihoshi: JUST TAKE MY CHAKRA! you owe me dinner and im not gonna let you die just to get out of it!

*Sasuke scowled and took her hand as she gave him some chakra his eyes widened and he looked at her*

Mihoshi: what is my chakra not good enough for you!

Sasuke: no, no its nothing

*he said struggling to his feet looking at the hawk*

Sasuke: now get her out of here take her to Sadao

*as the hawk took off he turned to the group that he had with him*

Sasuke: we dont have the man power to continue to attack we are switching to defense
I miss rping here.....
Nov 21, 2011 3:02 PM
Jun 2010
"finally something i can do...though i need time to rest...how long till they advance?"

Nov 21, 2011 4:45 PM

Dec 2008
*annie looks at the the others as shen and morde restrain shouten in his transformed state*

Annie:it is done

*shen looks over from where he is holding down shouten*
Shen:then we can only hope help will come quickly now

*morde nods*
Nov 22, 2011 12:11 AM

Nov 2009
*Envy finishes restoring neos body and fades away as neos kekkei genkai reactivates behind the headband when Sasuke suddenly grabs his eyes in pain*

Sasuke: shit now is not the time for this.

*neo stands up and moves next to Sasuke as well*

Neo: so whats the plan Sasuke?

Sasuke: we need to hold our position if we fall back now we will losed the city completly
I miss rping here.....
Nov 22, 2011 8:01 AM

Jul 2010
*hanzo looks over at morde and shen*

hanzo "take care of the retards there. i'm gonna go scout out the enemy from the top of the hurricane"

*hanzo runs over to the eye wall and jumps in. he uses a burst of hurricane wind to push himself in the right direction and rides the wind to the top of the hurricane, dodging debris as he climbs. he floats on top of the hurricane, gliding on the powerful winds*
Nov 23, 2011 12:28 PM

Nov 2009
*Sasuke looked around* this is a good jutsu it makes it hard to see plus the movement makes you see things that arent there. besides its cold as hell....

Keyastin: my kekkei genkai allows me to control flames.

Sasuke: excellent can you spread my fireball around the city so we know where the buildings are and that way we can still fight fairly easily.

Keyastin: no i cant the range i can do it is 20 yards...

Sasuke: ok then just do it around the nearest buildings dont actually let the flames touch them though

Keyastin: alright

*Sasuke does some handsigns then creats a fire ball keyastins blue eye glows as the ball turns into lines of flames running on either sides of the roads for 20 yards*
I miss rping here.....
Dec 5, 2011 8:55 PM

Nov 2009
*Sasuke turns to momoko*

Sasuke: hey i need you to make a reverse summoning seal somewhere close but where they wont be able to find it.

Momoko: um...ok but why?

Sasuke: just do it its our exit strategy, none of us have the strength to keep this going for much longer and theve got the villagers turned against us we need to be able to get out when the time comes that we run out of energy.

*Momoko nods and runs off*
I miss rping here.....
Dec 8, 2011 11:02 AM

Nov 2009
*momoko shows back up and sasuke starts walking away*

Sasuke: is the seal ready?

Momoko: yes but why are we just going to leave im totally still able to fight.

*sasuke starts walking away*

Sasuke: its pointless to keep attacking like this and besides this is a good time to leave. with this blizzard going most of the damage is being caused by wind and water elements. and the only one of us that has done any large attacks is me and my elements are fire and lightning. and im well enough known that there is no way that the snow doesnt know that. my amaterasu melted the one ice jutsu that fumiko and sadao put up meaning that we leave and the enemy ninja are left in the middle of the destroyed village with the only known ninja of wind and water elements. i need you to use your reverse summoning seal to take us someplace that you see as safe
I miss rping here.....
Dec 9, 2011 10:15 PM

Dec 2008
*morde and shen continue to hold down shouten*
Dec 9, 2011 10:18 PM

May 2010
*He nods at Farore*

Hisagi: "Yes I am sure. Let's try to make our way around and find a way through that blizzard to meet up with them."

(coming over from the sand thread)

Youmi Academy ID
Dec 10, 2011 4:56 AM

Nov 2009
*Sasuke walked with the others farther from town knocking some frost off his uchiha armor*

Sasuke: lets move

Momoko: can we get ice cream first?

Neo: no

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*farore follows as well watching for ambush locations in this unknown land you never know who or what will pop out at you*

Farore: wait isnt Sasuke going the wrong way? i cant really tell because of the blizzard.... this is odd
RuseoDec 11, 2011 1:18 AM
I miss rping here.....
Dec 11, 2011 1:48 AM

Dec 2008
*shouten slowly start to revert out of his demon form with the others still holding him down while his number of bugs continue to grow*
Dec 13, 2011 2:04 AM

Jul 2010
*coasting on the top of the blizzard, I watch as sasuke leaves his position, heading farther from town*

"that should be good"

*I release control of the blizzard. the winds take a few seconds to die down while the clouds burn away, letting the sun shine through. I float in the air for another second before dropping down to the ground. I free fall for over a minute, using a hurricane burst at the last moment to cushion my fall. I hit the ground next to shouten, snow erupting in a huge cloud around us. I am unharmed from the fall thanks to the hurricane burst*

"they're leaving the village. part one of the plan was a success. I suggest we leave before the villagers decide they like us about as much as they like sasuke"
Dec 13, 2011 2:31 AM

Nov 2009
*Sasuke stopped for a second turning around calling out to the other ninja*

Sasuke: I wont allow you to hunt my clan. The Uchiha will raise back to power and there is nothing you can do about it. you guys will get your own for threatening inoccent members of my clan. if you want to hunt down the women and children of the Uchiha i too shall take a similar stand. i will hunt you down and make you pay a hundred times anything you do to them.

*turning back around and continuing to walk away he pulls out an earbud from a pocket under the armor*

Sasuke: Sadao?.....good is the seal prepared?................... alright. go find Saya and bring her and mihoshi to the destination that the girl her tells you. we arent going to be able to take the snow but the girl told me theres another place that we can take.................. ok ill hold the enemy off until the others get through then ill head out as well.

Neo: so then your gonna stay behind and let us go through first?

Sasuke: its good for me in two ways. if you guys go through first i know the other side isnt a trap and i also assure that none of my team is injured

*stopping sasuke turned to face the village again after taking some chakra from neo and momoko then sending them to the seal that she had hidden to make sure the other team didnt try to follow*
I miss rping here.....
Dec 13, 2011 3:02 AM

Dec 2008
*shouten 's bug hit the minimal lvl his demon form seals away as he sits up*
Shouten:crap wat happened while i was out

*shouten stands up*
yes we need should leave

*shouten looks at morde and shen and annie*
but before we leave go fix wat was broken in the blizzard

*the three spread out and start using their jutsus and abilities to fix the buildings when shouten hears sasuke shouting*

it seems i must answer him

*shouten hobbles to the edge of the town then shouts back*

Shouten:
A MIRROR
A SHIELD
A PROMISE OR THREAT
A GREAT DISTANCE
AND A KIND WORD

5 WAYS TO AVOID HARM

*shouten takes a breathe then shouts again*
Shouten: SO WHICH DID WE USE TO HELP THIS VILLAGE AVOID HARM?

I HOPE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND AS U LEAVE
Dec 13, 2011 2:31 PM

Nov 2009
*Sasuke scowled*

Sasuke: none of those things matter. The difference in the victor is who has the most power. and who lets their guard down first. it doesnt matter where the power comes from but i chose darkness a long time ago. BUT ILL BE DAMNED IF I LET YOU KILL OFF UCHIHA FOR NO MORE REASON THAN THAT YOU HATE ME!
I miss rping here.....
Dec 13, 2011 5:38 PM

May 2010
Hisagi looks over to where Farore was talking about*

Hisagi: "He does seem to be going the wrong direction. Hurry, we should try to catch up with him and find out what is happening."

Hisagi leads the the way jumping from snow bank to snow bank until they catch up to Sasuke.

Hisagi: "Sasuke, what's going on? We have come to help you in the battle."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Hoshi leads Gerade and Masato-san to the edge of the city where the battle took place. He sees that everything has quieted down*

Hoshi: "Hmmmm.... maybe we didn't get here in time. It looks as if both sides have stopped fighting and are pulling out. What do you think we should do guys? Should we just go back and report the battle has stopped?"

Youmi Academy ID
Dec 13, 2011 5:42 PM
Jun 2010
*catches up with sasuke*
"sasuke....i think that after we rest you need to seal the deal with me for the next time we see them"

Dec 13, 2011 7:23 PM

Nov 2009
*Sasukes eyes widened at the new comers*

Sasuke: youve come to help? alright the weaker members of my party are pulling back if you truelly want to help, help me hold off the opponents so they cant get to them we have lost the ability to fight our way through to talk with the princess. so she is just gonna have to owe me a different favor but we can at least get all of us out alive.....

Sasuke: and conan i havnt forgotten Saya will bring what we need for you when she goes to our destination

*closing his eyes he then opens them with his mangekyou activated and the right ribs and skeletal arm of the susanoo materialize*

Sasuke: there are new opponents on their side as well so dont expect them to be tired.

*farore looked at the purple and black ribs and arm extending from sasuke*

Farore: so is this the susanoo that father told me about?
RuseoDec 13, 2011 7:28 PM
I miss rping here.....
Dec 14, 2011 12:58 AM

Dec 2008
*shouten looks over the village and starts using his nanos on injured villagers to heal wounds while making sure he doesnt go below his needed amount*

Shouten:u guys it doesnt have to be perfect just do basic repairs i dont want you worn out if they decide to attack again

*shen, morde and annie nod as they make basic repairs so the biulding can at least be used again till complete repairs can be made*
Dec 14, 2011 1:54 AM

May 2010
*Hisagi's eyes widen as he sees the susanoo, but he quickly tries to refocus. He didn't want to make a bad first impression on Sasuke Uchiha*

Hisagi: "Haze clone jutsu."

*Hisagi does a few hand signs, and clones appear rising up from the ground and rocks around them*

Hisagi: "It isn't much, but at least they will have more bodies to contend with."

Youmi Academy ID
Dec 14, 2011 6:30 AM
Jun 2010
*puts his arm around kaos*
"i think we'll make good friends....now then you see you want to use hidden mist jutsu along with that one and mist servant jutsu it confuses the opponents... along with your allies"

Dec 14, 2011 3:49 PM

Nov 2009
Sasuke: alright now we just have to hold off till the others get through.

*Sasuke looks around*

Sasuke: but i dont know where the opponent is right now
I miss rping here.....
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» auami vs Nobu Uzumaki (closed thread)

darkdragon - Jan 5, 2013

7 by darkdragon »»
Mar 3, 2013 2:11 PM

» Character Creation ( 1 2 )

darkdragon - Jun 21, 2011

50 by OokamiNoSeishin »»
Feb 26, 2013 8:10 PM

» Truth of the Leaf ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ruseo - Jun 25, 2011

863 by 12345trent8 »»
Nov 29, 2012 11:27 PM

» (Club Arc) The Start Of The Future Takes The End Of The Past ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ruseo - Aug 27, 2012

575 by Zyta »»
Nov 25, 2012 5:14 PM

Sticky: » Character Stats

Ruseo - Jun 21, 2011

34 by 12345trent8 »»
Nov 5, 2012 10:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.