Forum Settings
Forums

VA Hirano Aya Quits Her Management Office and Closes Official Fan Club [Update Aug 21]

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Oct 1, 2012 6:13 AM

Feb 2010
no. i went in tokyo last year and i was told by one of my otaku friends that apparently she never had any public appearence lately be it a minor or major. her name is still popular but with the scandal on top of it. in an otaku cirlce in akihabara last year convention she was known "hirano aya SLUT" there was even a non official fanclub dedicated for hirano aya haters which was always the talked online. i doubt her career will ever recover or even atleast her public image will be better.
"never regret anything, because at one point it was exactly what you wanted"
Oct 7, 2012 8:09 PM
Jun 2012
What ever happen in the past she still she was a victim by the people around him by the poster of scandal and even the hater of her, maybe that time she was influence by liquor and force by bandmate all we know where just a photos we dont know what actually happens
Oct 8, 2012 8:32 AM

May 2012
zheren said:
no. i went in tokyo last year and i was told by one of my otaku friends that apparently she never had any public appearence lately be it a minor or major. her name is still popular but with the scandal on top of it. in an otaku cirlce in akihabara last year convention she was known "hirano aya SLUT" there was even a non official fanclub dedicated for hirano aya haters which was always the talked online. i doubt her career will ever recover or even atleast her public image will be better.

Damn those otaku's and the influence they have on the Japanese anime/seiyuu industry! "Holy crap, WOMEN HAVE SEX?!!!" - Get a fucking life, tards!
Oct 8, 2012 8:40 AM

Oct 2012
zheren said:

yes because she's deserved it
Oct 8, 2012 9:08 AM

Jun 2012
Deardrops said:
She's smexy.

I would definitely tap dat ass.
Oct 8, 2012 11:51 AM

Dec 2011
People are so ridiculous...

I can safely say, I am so fucking happy I don't have to deal with celebrity worshipping virgins who rage over the fact that a girl had sex with more men than girls they have been able touch...
Oct 8, 2012 2:35 PM

Dec 2009
IcecreamManwich said:
Damn those otaku's and the influence they have on the Japanese anime/seiyuu industry! "Holy crap, WOMEN HAVE SEX?!!!" - Get a fucking life, tards!

Amen.
Oct 8, 2012 2:55 PM

May 2012
LOL.

Everyone give it a rest, Hirano as seiyuu -at least in anime- has been dead for a while, if you like her be glad you can still heard her in FT, be glad she got that role before her scandal and that its the kind of series people wont care much about seiyuus.

She definitely wont be getting the lead role in any other popular series aimed at hardcore otaku.

As for the opeple that defend her and those that badmouth seiyuu fans, put those neuorn to work.

Angencies - Seiyuu - Fan are wrong.

The first 2 will go to extreme steps to sell the pure virginal image to the fans, the agency is the real scum and the seiyuu gladly go along with it to hit it big fast, the fan is then feed the illusion to satiate their delusions.

Hirano gladly sold her pure imagine facade, when her true colors came to light people could no longer pretend to believe it anymore, what did you expect then? The crazy fans that waste lots of money on her because of that image that got broken HARD to continue to waste more money on her? Not happening.

You can like or not, thats the messed up way those kind of business goes, primarily supported by the industry and seiyuu that go along with it.

There are plenty of seiyuu that are very popular too, VERY, and that keep her life as it should be private, are not attention whores, and are not feeding on any purity delusion and thus have very solid careers, many of them announce her marriage or that are into a relationship and not many are complaining.

Hirano went the idol pure route and was bad and playing the role, moreover was not discreet enough as for the fake image to not broke, when it did she fell hard from her pedestal.
Dec 24, 2012 11:08 AM

May 2012
to be honest i was quite shocked when i read this but then i realized she just a attention seeker and puhlease who needs here in the otaku society.
Dec 24, 2012 11:39 AM

Feb 2012
Dollars_xx said:
to be honest i was quite shocked when i read this but then i realized she just a attention seeker and puhlease who needs here in the otaku society.
We kinda need her for Haruhi >_<

Heck, I'd like a Lucky Star season 2 as well. I don't see anyone else doing those roles tbh.
Jan 8, 2013 11:24 PM

Jan 2011
IcecreamManwich said:
zheren said:

Enslavement said:
People are so ridiculous...

I can safely say, I am so fucking happy I don't have to deal with celebrity worshipping virgins who rage over the fact that a girl had sex with more men than girls they have been able touch...

+1
Its sad to see that japanese, who are on a whole new level in tech still worship 100+ years old society model. They need to take their heads out of their asses ASAP, for their own good.
Feb 1, 2013 12:42 PM

May 2009
well

who knew Perfect Blue was so realistic?

hopefully she isn't also being stalked
Feb 23, 2013 11:32 AM

Jan 2010
The fact that it is ok to make hentai doujin of haruhi but it is a sin for her to have a private just blows my mind. These otaku only make the coummunity look bad in the public.

Hong Kong do get these hot topic once a while like Jackie Chan cheating but they pretty much die out after a month. I didn't expect a fan club is made to hate her
Mar 11, 2013 6:32 PM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
geez thankz to those idiots, her popularity known to fairy tail, make Fairy Tail rating low as well, fugg...
I want Fairy Tail to stay....

Wft with the Seiyuu Female system.

All female must voice actor stay VIRGIN thru out their work life. WTF
Are those otaku freaking kids or children?
Before the scandal, in japan anime convention, they be like "YESS HARUHI's HENTAI DOUJIN COMICBOOK".
now their ideas anime character seiyuu is dirty they be mad cuz they werent those ppl who fap her.
To tell the truth, all those worship otaku before and after the scandal are all hentai who read haruhi hentai doujin
Mar 11, 2013 11:43 PM

Apr 2011
xkazutox said:
geez thankz to those idiots, her popularity known to fairy tail, make Fairy Tail rating low as well, fugg...
I want Fairy Tail to stay....

Wft with the Seiyuu Female system.

All female must voice actor stay VIRGIN thru out their work life. WTF
Are those otaku freaking kids or children?
Before the scandal, in japan anime convention, they be like "YESS HARUHI's HENTAI DOUJIN COMICBOOK".
now their ideas anime character seiyuu is dirty they be mad cuz they werent those ppl who fap her.
To tell the truth, all those worship otaku before and after the scandal are all hentai who read haruhi hentai doujin

I seriously don't understand a word you said, but I don't think you understand how the Japanese system works. Hirano Aya built her career as a Seiyuu Idol. Basically, it means she pandered to the Otaku as the essence of purity. So when something like what she did comes along, of course there's gonna be a riot. Add to the fact how big a drama queen she is. Don't lash out on the Japanese Otaku just because your favorite anime flopped in there. Also, to your information, I think it's been confirmed that Fairy Tail will be returning.
Mar 31, 2013 2:34 AM

Aug 2012
Can anyone link me or explain what this scandal is? was she just with some random guy and it turned into this whole thing or is it something like otakus cant accept that she is human and has a lover?
Mar 31, 2013 2:40 AM

Apr 2011
Noumi_Kudryavka said:
Can anyone link me or explain what this scandal is? was she just with some random guy and it turned into this whole thing or is it something like otakus cant accept that she is human and has a lover?

She had sex with all her band members except for the bass player (poor guy didn't get to bang the slut). For a person that built her career as a "pure idol", that is basically the same as committing suicide.
Mar 31, 2013 4:32 AM

Sep 2012
yhunata said:
She had sex with all her band members except for the bass player (poor guy didn't get to bang the slut). For a person that built her career as a "pure idol", that is basically the same as committing suicide.
Don't speak as if this is all confirmed.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Mar 31, 2013 12:56 PM

May 2012
Noumi_Kudryavka said:

This:

yhunata said:

Her wild sex life with her personal harem (band members) was actually mentioned @ 2ch months before, but noone believed at the time a random anon would actually have such info, until BUBKA magazine gave after-sex proof, the male was quickly identified as one of her band members so Bubka gave reasonable proof that Hirano was dismissed by Lantis due to a sex scandal involving her having sex with several band members.

The actual proof was too convincing and ended her career -as seiyuu- or at least her overrated almost god like status prior to the scandal, as anyone knows she no longer gets main roles only doing small ones, with Lucy being the last important one she had, thou, theres those that swear she is merely "taking it easy" and that everything is as good as always, that nothing happened, evidently in denial. Those must be her most hardcore lifeliners I guess.

9988Mar 31, 2013 1:02 PM
Mar 31, 2013 8:22 PM

Sep 2012
^ BUBKA is a tabloid and we know it has variable quality of news accuracy, sometimes good sometimes very bad sometimes exaggeration. Hirano's case is no different. There are contradicting reports in other magazines but of course everyone just focuses on the most sensational report. That does not mean that the most sensational report is necessarily the most correct just because it gets most attention. I am not saying the report is completely false, but I do not think we should just take it on face value.

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Apr 1, 2013 3:06 AM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
....Fudge....

Fairy Tail ended.....
I blame all the Japanese oppressive idol-seiyuu otaku, and the haters who spread word like "slut" all over the nets.

Anime work as characters sush as Lucy, Konata, Haruhi; and seiyuu who act them are 2 separate things stop mix them together...

What I think I see in Japan:
Rumor/Scandal->News Magazine->Anime Popularity ruined->Manga/FairyTail stuffs stop selling->Anime END

Mashima Hiro's Fairy Tail work should not be affect by a seiyuu T~T

I dont care about the seiyuu, LUCY IS INNOCENT!
Apr 1, 2013 3:17 AM
Mar 2011
reminds me of the Ai Kago thing but being a H!P Idol she fell Harder than Hirano did
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Apr 1, 2013 6:28 AM

Mar 2013
okay, back to the main problem. lets put aside on-air anime problem for a sec/min/hours.

I know this was happened a long long time ago, and I'd say it was too bad for a seiyuu like her who got some big role had a scandal, too bad. Really. Thankfully I can put aside that problem when I watch an anime that she had role in.

so what is her status right now? I'm curious to what she had been doing right now, in this year. 2013. Don't tell me she's gone to JAV okay.
Apr 1, 2013 6:46 AM

Apr 2011
mufarisfa said:
okay, back to the main problem. lets put aside on-air anime problem for a sec/min/hours.

I know this was happened a long long time ago, and I'd say it was too bad for a seiyuu like her who got some big role had a scandal, too bad. Really. Thankfully I can put aside that problem when I watch an anime that she had role in.

so what is her status right now? I'm curious to what she had been doing right now, in this year. 2013. Don't tell me she's gone to JAV okay.

I read from somewhere she was banned from getting new roles. Don't know the credibility of that though.
Apr 1, 2013 7:00 AM

Sep 2012
yhunata said:
I read from somewhere she was banned from getting new roles. Don't know the credibility of that though.
Her role in Recorder to Randoseru is not new role? Her role in Girls und Panzer is not new role? Instead of spreading hearsay and rumor that could be totally baseless and false, isn't it better to check facts first??

Apr 1, 2013 7:04 AM

Apr 2011
symbv said:
yhunata said:
Her role in Recorder to Randoseru is not new role? Her role in Girls und Panzer is not new role? Instead of spreading hearsay and rumor that could be totally baseless and false, isn't it better to check facts first??

I did say I don't know the credibility of what I read.
Apr 1, 2013 7:18 AM

Sep 2012
yhunata said:
But still you are spreading the rumor, right? How about someone wrote in some online forum that yhunata is banned from taking any job but he does not know the credibility of what he heard. Do you think he should talk about this even if he said he does not know the credibility of what he heard? And compared to checking the validity of any rumor about yhunata, at least it is not hard to check whether Hirano has any new seiyuu job in 2012 and 2013.

Apr 1, 2013 7:23 AM
Sep 2007
Question is if she will voice main female character in titles to come (excluding potential sequels).
Apr 1, 2013 7:50 AM

Apr 2011
symbv said:
yhunata said:
But still you are spreading the rumor, right? How about someone wrote in some online forum that yhunata is banned from taking any job but he does not know the credibility of what he heard. Do you think he should talk about this even if he said he does not know the credibility of what he heard? And compared to checking the validity of any rumor about yhunata, at least it is not hard to check whether Hirano has any new seiyuu job in 2012 and 2013.

Hey, hey, you're acting as if I wanted to spread the rumor. Someone asked a question, I answered it the best I knew of it. Should I have added for someone to clarify whether it was true or not, if it means that much to you?
Apr 1, 2013 7:50 AM
Sep 2007
She IS banned from getting important roles.
Apr 1, 2013 8:30 AM

Sep 2012
So what now..did she quit being a VA or not? Will she get any new roles? and if so where can i see what anime she will be voicing. It's kinda weird its been 3 years and still no one knows shit...:/

I really don't want her to quit she is my favorite VA. I saw she made a new PV, witch in my opinion is shit compared to her old songs. But still she is getting back on her feet from what happened. I just hope she gets an important role in an new anime.
Apr 1, 2013 8:37 AM

Aug 2011
KyoAni can solve all this by just making Haruni 3 or Lucky Star 2, then after she is, or isn't, Haruhi/Konata, this thread and argument can finally be out to rest.
Apr 1, 2013 8:41 AM
Sep 2007
Oh please, this is Aya Hirano we're talking about - Haruhi, Konata, Misa Amane.

It's not coincidence she's not getting any new major roles, and I doubt she ever will, which is shame, really.
Apr 1, 2013 8:45 AM

Dec 2011
ktomow said:
So what now..did she quit being a VA or not?

No.

Will she get any new roles?

She has been getting new roles.

if so where can i see what anime she will be voicing.

http://myanimelist.net/people/4
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Apr 1, 2013 8:46 AM

Sep 2012
ktomow said:
So what now..did she quit being a VA or not? Will she get any new roles? and if so where can i see what anime she will be voicing. It's kinda weird its been 3 years and still no one knows shit...:/
I mentioned Recorder to Randoseru and Girls und Panzer already.... So she is clearly still doing VA even after she changed the agency.

Psajdak said:
It's not coincidence she's not getting any new major roles, and I doubt she ever will, which is shame, really.
It may be not a coincidence, but asserting it straight out that this is because she "IS banned" is something completely different.

Apr 1, 2013 9:29 AM

Sep 2012
yhunata said:
Hey, hey, you're acting as if I wanted to spread the rumor. Someone asked a question, I answered it the best I knew of it. Should I have added for someone to clarify whether it was true or not, if it means that much to you?
That reply may be "the best" you knew of it but this means very little when you could have used that minute you used to make the reply to do a simple search of what Hirano did as a seiyuu this year or last year. If you do not even want to make a quick internet search and you do not really have confidence about the credibility of the thing you heard, then why still posted a reply just because somebody asked the question, except as an implication that you are leaning towads the story you heard and want to tell people about it even without bothering to do some quick check on facts?
symbvApr 1, 2013 9:34 AM

Apr 1, 2013 9:48 AM
Sep 2007
jmal said:
Psajdak said:

If you want to make an objective observation that she has not landed large leading roles in late night anime in the past two years, that's something you can easily back up. And nobody would disagree. Nobody would disagree that this scandal correlates very clearly with the downturn in her seiyuu work. Nobody, or very few anyway, would disagree with the idea that she's exceedingly unlikely to become a major seiyuu among otaku ever again.

That's what matters in the end.

When I said banned, it meant Aya Hirano won't be getting any offers for new main female characters because she's not pure anymore.

Simple as that.
Apr 1, 2013 9:50 AM

Sep 2012
Psajdak said:
When I said banned, it meant Aya Hirano won't be getting any offers for new main female characters because she's not pure anymore.
Simple as that.
And this goes back to what jmal said, which is something you know precisely nothing about and cannot prove. Simple as that.

Apr 1, 2013 9:55 AM
Sep 2007
It doesn't matter if it's true or not, or if I can prove it or if I know anything about this; fact is this ruined he career.

That aside, I believe she did have sex with those guys, but to me, there's nothing wrong with that.
Apr 1, 2013 10:01 AM

Sep 2012
Psajdak said:
It doesn't matter if it's true or not, or if I can prove it or if I know anything about this; fact is this ruined he career.
Then just state the fact. The fact that you are asserting something that goes beyond the actual fact is what matters.
symbvApr 1, 2013 10:08 AM

Apr 1, 2013 10:56 AM
Sep 2007
Forget that I said banned, I am sure you have more important things in life.

Anyway, do you people really believe that it matters if what Aya Hirano did really happened or not?

I mean, it's awful if those are all lies, but it doesn't matter to people who once buyed titles where she voiced mayor characters and who didn't want their seiyuu girls in any kind of relationship with guys.
Apr 1, 2013 1:19 PM

May 2012
ktomow said:
So what now..did she quit being a VA or not? Will she get any new roles? .

She has landed new roles, TINY ones thou. From main roles in big sellers to support roles!

You will hardly see her in major roles, specifically those that draw in hardcore seiyuu and or moe obsessive fans.

Add the fact that she is way past her time, she is not needed anymore, others have already taken her place since some years ago.

Its possible that she can land better roles in kids, shounen, jossei, shoujo stuff, BUT as time tells us she has been unable to get even those, except the ones she already had prior to the scandal(FT, Jewelpet), being the troublemaker and attention whore she is, its possible she is highly undesirable.
9988Apr 1, 2013 1:22 PM
Apr 2, 2013 10:54 PM

Aug 2012
so let me get this straight, Aya has her own personal male-harem (harem being most otaku's dream) and said otakus are outrage with this?
Apr 4, 2013 1:12 PM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
My first and favorite seiyuu is still Nana Mizuki, she hard working and put alot of effort in her voice actor career...other seiyuu should mimic that...

(Still upset with Fairy Tail ended, and i heard it have low~normal rating in japan...)

Im see new alot of season 2 ecchi anime genre in 2013... -_- probably ppl buy alot of its mechandise &rate weekly magazine high.
Apr 4, 2013 2:05 PM

Apr 2013
Yvese said:
Heck, I'd like a Lucky Star season 2 as well. I don't see anyone else doing those roles tbh.

Lucky Star college anime. It would be great.
Apr 9, 2013 7:10 AM

May 2010
I don't want her to leave...She did konata,haruhi & my favorite.Lucy-sama:(
Apr 11, 2013 3:48 PM
Oct 2010
A little Q&A to help lighten the mood in the thread a bit.

Q: What is Hirano Aya's favorite time signature?
A: 3/4.

Q: How many Ayas does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Three. One to fuck the guitarist, one to fuck the other guitarist and one to fuck the drummer while the bassist is changing the light bulb.

Q: Why did the drummer cross the bedroom?
A: To get to her other side.

Q: Why did Aya attend the Harlem festival?
A: Because she couldn't pronounce the l.

Q: What did the bassist's little sister say when Aya called?
A: Kyon-kun, denwa.
Apr 11, 2013 8:52 PM

Sep 2012
^ Or to trash the mood by making unfunny jokes that are more sarcastic and mean character assassination than light-hearted and innocuous humor.

Apr 11, 2013 9:05 PM

Jul 2008
symbv said:
^ Or to trash the mood by making unfunny jokes that are more sarcastic and mean character assassination than light-hearted and innocuous humor.
In all fairness, I thought the second question was pretty funny.
Apr 11, 2013 9:26 PM

Sep 2012
Defiance said:
symbv said:
In all fairness, I thought the second question was pretty funny.
Funny if you forget the character assassination meanness of the joke. Imagine you somehow acquired a reputation as a sex-crazed stud on internet and you were made the subject of those Q&A's.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - 25 minutes ago

2 by derpinat0rz »»
12 minutes ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

2 by BankaiGoku »»
3 hours ago

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - Apr 19

10 by malvarez1 »»
6 hours ago

» Netflix Announces 'Garouden: The Way of the Lone Wolf' Anime for May 2024

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

10 by malvarez1 »»
6 hours ago

» 'Elf-san wa Yaserarenai.' Unveils Production Staff, First Promo

DatRandomDude - Apr 18

11 by MantaRaydiated »»
Yesterday, 10:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.