Name: DarkQuach
Entry:

~~~~~~

Face_FaithAug 24, 2011 9:39 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 12, 2011 12:31 AM
Nov 2010
JinxedFox for the win. :D

At least that's who I'm voting for once the polls open.
Aug 12, 2011 10:42 AM

Jul 2008
and 2 votes got in before voting even started :/...
Aug 12, 2011 11:48 AM

Jun 2011
lol :))

just putt the poll as closed till you open so that won't happen again :)
Aug 12, 2011 1:13 PM

Jul 2010
AesopOtix said:

I second that! ^^
Aug 12, 2011 1:22 PM

Jun 2011
Yuki Yume for me :)
Aug 12, 2011 1:57 PM

Jul 2011
AngelicXI said:
Yuki Yume for me :)

AND I second that!
although it was hard my choices were:
Yuki_Yume
Pretty Reckless
DarkQuach
Aug 12, 2011 3:20 PM
Nov 2010
Yuki Yume's are alright. I like the blues used in the second one but the character herself is way to light. I can barely make out the line for the mouth. The first one I just don't like the picture used. Oh and the elipses are huge, I don't like that.
Aug 12, 2011 4:00 PM

Jun 2011
AesopOtix said:
Yuki Yume's are alright. I like the blues used in the second one but the character herself is way to light. I can barely make out the line for the mouth. The first one I just don't like the picture used. Oh and the elipses are huge, I don't like that.

make some better ones and than comment =.=
Aug 12, 2011 4:01 PM

Jul 2009
AesopOtix said:

But I like Yuki_Yume's too. :P
Aug 12, 2011 4:38 PM

Dec 2009
LoveLessPain (your vote)
Aug 12, 2011 4:54 PM

Sep 2009
JinxedFox (your vote)
Aug 12, 2011 5:40 PM

Mar 2011
LoveLessPain (your vote)
Aug 12, 2011 5:43 PM

Mar 2010
LoveLessPain (your vote)

Aug 12, 2011 6:11 PM
Jun 2011
Yuki_Yume :D
Aug 12, 2011 9:12 PM

Jun 2010
Yuki_Yume i quess was the best i saw. did expect better from darkquach tho quess he was just lazy. Wow loveless that many votes? i mean no offence but there other banners that are lots and lots better then that one your just a bunch of bootlickers get some self respect lol.
DarkMvRAug 12, 2011 9:20 PM
Aug 12, 2011 9:52 PM

Mar 2010
@DarkMvR How dare u say i'm lazy >< i always stuck with assignments, i got them every week, god damn it XP I did spent couple hours for those just before deadline (i thought it was 11th lol)

@Loveless i like ur first one XD
Imo Yuki_Yume has an easy win in this, she been doing these kind of banner since forever, and look like she got a template for everything she made :D (It's more like a procedure )

Anyway, isn't we all in this for fun, if it for a bag of money, i would do better, i guess LOL

Aug 12, 2011 10:06 PM

Jun 2010
darkquach said:
@DarkMvR How dare u say i'm lazy >< i always stuck with assignments, i got them every week, god damn it XP I did spent couple hours for those just before deadline (i thought it was 11th lol)

@Loveless i like ur first one XD
Imo Yuki_Yume has an easy win in this, she been doing these kind of banner since forever, and look like she got a template for everything she made :D (It's more like a procedure )

Anyway, isn't we all in this for fun, if it for a bag of money, i would do better, i guess LOL
Well mabe its a matter of taste and it is for fun but mostly your work is better then the rest and i mostly end up voting for you but this time i dind so i was kinda suprised thats all. But there not that bad or anything its just that i expected better and lazy well that was obviously a joke lol? So relax and take a chillpill.
DarkMvRAug 12, 2011 10:12 PM
Aug 12, 2011 10:14 PM

Mar 2010
Well actually my entries look better at high resolution LOL, when i resize it some of the effects become blur or barely visible :P For example, the second one, i spent more time than the first one and it have 11 different layers and effects, but u won't see them clearly here XD

@DarkMvR I know u not mean any offense XD

Aug 12, 2011 10:16 PM

Jun 2010
Well you can also see it as a compliment because i had high expectations xD. How you like my bootlick comment do you fall under them? xD
Aug 12, 2011 11:51 PM
Nov 2010
AngelicXI said:
AesopOtix said:

Lol don't get mad at me for stating my opinion.

Plus I will accept your challenge that is if next week LoveLess assigns everyone the same render/picture to use, so then we can see who put the most into their work :D
Aug 13, 2011 1:05 AM

Jun 2011
AesopOtix said:
AngelicXI said:
AesopOtix said:

Plus I will accept your challenge that is if next week LoveLess assigns everyone the same render/picture to use, so then we can see who put the most into their work :D

That's something. I totally agree. Maybe next time, the person in-charge of the contest should provide the same render for the contestants. Then that way, we can tell who is really good and has a way in doing the banners. Plus, it'll be easy for the judges or the voters to choose.

PS. I voted for darkquach (I love the splats over the text but red doesn't blend well with the picture) My second choice was JinxedFox. The banners were all great but these were the ones that I really liked.
Aug 13, 2011 3:26 AM

May 2009
Yuki Yume
Aug 13, 2011 6:24 AM

Apr 2009
Dam that was the hardest poll eva in my opinion lol

Here is what was in line if i wanted to choose more than one :P

Yuki_Yume (Was my decision in the end)
Therny (Again ya always seem to amaze me in your skills to produce wonderful graphics)
Anna_Hiwatari (Wow highly impressive and quite beautiful results ya produced)
LoveLessPain (I dunno but for some reason I keep getting drawn towards these lol)
JinxedFox (Wow, great colour combo. The banner fits perfectly since the colours blend quite nicely)
Aug 13, 2011 4:36 PM

Jun 2010
DarkMvR said:
Yuki_Yume i quess was the best i saw. did expect better from darkquach tho quess he was just lazy. Wow loveless that many votes? i mean no offence but there other banners that are lots and lots better then that one your just a bunch of bootlickers get some self respect lol.

bootlickers bootlickkers bootlickers.
its easy in the mouth. ^^

optopic: i vote for the horse with a horn on its head because it has only 1 vote atm.
Aug 14, 2011 3:53 AM

Jan 2011
I voted for Yuki_Yume. you have good skills man you have my respect :)

btw I designed one too but forgot to post it >.<
Aug 15, 2011 10:08 AM

Oct 2010
LoveLessPain (your vote)
Aug 15, 2011 2:37 PM

Jul 2009
Wow they are really good! I ended up voting for DarkQuach but a lot of the entries are great :)
Aug 15, 2011 2:38 PM

Jun 2011
LoveLessPain said:
AesopOtix said:
AngelicXI said:
AesopOtix said:

Ok we will do it for fun since we already have a banner contest this month

fine.Aesop,prepare to loose.
Aug 15, 2011 6:02 PM
Nov 2010
AngelicXI said:
LoveLessPain said:
AesopOtix said:
AngelicXI said:
AesopOtix said:

Ok we will do it for fun since we already have a banner contest this month

fine.Aesop,prepare to loose.

You want to loosen me up, eh?
Aug 16, 2011 7:22 AM

May 2011
Yuki_Yume (your vote)
Aug 16, 2011 11:17 AM

Feb 2010
Voted for Yuke_Yume. Good Work.
Aug 16, 2011 1:55 PM

Jun 2008
I'm not good at lying... So, to be honest, I like none of them. >> But I voted anyway XD (Yuki_Yume)
And...

AngelicXI said:
AesopOtix said:

...what the? o.O
Something like that is completely unrelated. It's not like you need to make good banners (or other graphics) to criticise others. Seriously, just what kind of logic is that?
And again humanity disappoints me.
Face_FaithAug 16, 2011 2:00 PM
Aug 16, 2011 3:58 PM

Jun 2008
LoveLessPain said:
@Faith lol why did u vote if u didnt like them

and i think angel was just saying that he shouldnt judge ppl works
becuase yuki tried in this contest because she didnt do to him when he said fox banner was the best

Because one vote won't matter anymore. 8D
Eh~ I don't get this, sry :O I don't see why anyone should have no right to comment/criticise.
Aug 16, 2011 4:23 PM
Nov 2010
LoveLessPain said:
Haha true
and lol ohhhh i though u was talking about when angel said that to aseop
my bad faith cus i was saying she was sayin the same thing just in other words to him about that

REDO- you're right ppl shouldnt criticise ppls work they should just say what who they voted for and just be silent after that

You're wrong and I will tell you why. People should be allowed to comment/criticize in order to motivate a healthy competition and of course so the creators could keep some of these criticizing comments in mind the next time they make a banner. I'm all about helping people improve their works which is why I like to point out things they maybe could have done different in order to make it better.

But of course if you're against this then you could always just delete the posts. Then again that would make this a Soviet Union-esque club.
Aug 16, 2011 4:37 PM
Nov 2010
Uhh fine I will start critiquing all of them but no one better bitch :/
Aug 16, 2011 4:39 PM

Jul 2008
meh..don't bother doing it for me..i just entered to get a bit of practice out of it since at the time i haven't really done much at all with photoshop for like a year or more so it wasn't like i entered thinking i'd win anyway since i like simple best lol
Aug 16, 2011 6:54 PM

Jul 2008
LoveLessPain said:

RyokoAyekaLover said:
meh..don't bother doing it for me..i just entered to get a bit of practice out of it since at the time i haven't really done much at all with photoshop for like a year or more so it wasn't like i entered thinking i'd win anyway since i like simple best lol

LMAO thank u
some enter to support the club

exactly lol,why ones who will continue entering these banner contests should be the one getting pointers on how to improve is how i see it anyway
Aug 17, 2011 4:37 AM

Jun 2008
LoveLessPain said:
Haha true
and lol ohhhh i though u was talking about when angel said that to aseop
my bad faith cus i was saying she was sayin the same thing just in other words to him about that

REDO- you're right ppl shouldnt criticise ppls work they should just say what who they voted for and just be silent after that

Ahhhh. I'm getting confused. @.@
What I meant was something like this:

AesopOtix said:
You're wrong and I will tell you why. People should be allowed to comment/criticize in order to motivate a healthy competition and of course so the creators could keep some of these criticizing comments in mind the next time they make a banner. I'm all about helping people improve their works which is why I like to point out things they maybe could have done different in order to make it better.

But of course if you're against this then you could always just delete the posts. Then again that would make this a Soviet Union-esque club.

I personally don't care that much to actually criticise all of them... Most of the time, I'd list the same points anyway. I mean, if the contestants at least tried to use a picture of good quality and insert readible text, which should be standard, I'd already be really happy...
Aug 20, 2011 10:39 AM

Jan 2011
LoveLessPain...has Inevitable written all over the cards. Awesome job!
Aug 20, 2011 9:00 PM

Jun 2011
WHATEVER.

my point is that when you critique you critique EVERYTHING so no one feels offended too much

It's abusive and not moral to do otherwise,because someday,you know,I will cut your balls/breasts for it.
Aug 21, 2011 8:50 AM

Jun 2011
Well, good luck to all the participants xD They're all really good. Btw, Is the winner for the banner thingy decided all from the poll? If yes, I think you should find someone to judge it too xD Someone with background but I'm not saying you should do it HAHA since you said this is for fun c:
Aug 22, 2011 8:32 AM

Jun 2008
AngelicXI said:
my point is that when you critique you critique EVERYTHING so no one feels offended too much

It's abusive and not moral to do otherwise,because someday,you know,I will cut your balls/breasts for it.

LOL. As I said...

Face_Faith said:
I mean, if the contestants at least tried to use a picture of good quality and insert readible text, which should be standard, I'd already be really happy...

... this applies to almost all of them. Other points are too much text, too many effects which hurt my eyes and not honouring colour balances, inserting not readible text, unsightly colour combinations (applies to MANY), when it's obvious the 'creator' did hardly anything, not inserting the club name correctly, poor/low image quality, a pretty much indistinguishable chief subject (for example too bright or too dark), using too fancy fonts.
Aug 22, 2011 9:03 AM

Jun 2008
LoveLessPain said:
@Faith i didnt put the club name in correctly??? :O
i disagree on the image quality it was meant to look that way on the pics
i meant for my first banner to look dull, lifeless and dark
u think my fonts are to fancy?
fonts means the letters right? lol

No, this doesn't apply to all of them XDD But I think there was one without the '...' or something :O
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» [GAME] Counting ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SayaWingX - Nov 4, 2011

4520 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 12, 2023 10:17 PM

Sticky: » Membercards ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Face_Faith - Aug 3, 2011

263 by XXsalimXX »»
Dec 22, 2020 11:38 PM

Sticky: » STAFF NEEDED (APPLY HERE)

LoveLessPain - Sep 30, 2011

36 by AnnoyingTiger88 »»
Sep 16, 2015 11:12 PM

Sticky: » NEWSLETTERS SIGN UPS [OPEN] ( 1 2 3 )

LoveLessPain - Sep 30, 2011

141 by LainLawliet »»
Jun 15, 2014 10:16 PM

» GAME OF RIDDLES [OPEN] ( 1 2 )

LoveLessPain - Mar 9, 2013

57 by RulenneClarissa »»
Jun 8, 2014 8:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.