Forum Settings
Forums
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Jun 30, 2008 12:33 AM

What do you like better, the anime or the manga of Beyblade and why?

I myself, like the anime better because I like anime better in genral but also because I like the story better in the anime. Though I do still love the manga.
Modified by Fire-Dragon, Nov 8, 2016 2:28 PM

Jun 30, 2008 6:05 AM
Both are great, but I personally prefer the anime - it was how I first got into the series, and I finished the anime before starting on the manga. I just felt that the manga moved way too fast through the plot as compared to the anime :O

Jul 1, 2008 2:26 AM

Yea, it's the same with me. I definitely agree with you on that.

Jul 5, 2008 4:14 AM
:D

Though I must admit (and it's rather embarrassing because I love this series so much BUT) I have not watched all three seasons ;_; I've only watched the first season dubbed, the first few episodes of season two, and. Just. Perhaps a bit over one-third of the third season ;_; I used to actively hunt for third season episodes but pretty soon I gave up and resolved to try and buy all the DVDs... an ongoing quest orz;;;;

Jul 7, 2008 7:12 PM

Ah I see, I know where all three series, dubbed, can be downloaded and now I know where to find them subbed so I've started watching them....I was able to buy the DVDs and videos of the first series and the first dvd of the second seris but that's all that was ever sold here, unfortunatly. Though I saw it all on TV, except for the last 2 G Revolution episodes which never got shown, but I finally found them on the net and saw them there.

But this discussion is a bit off topic, we can continue it in the Anime Discussion
Modified by Fire-Dragon, Jul 7, 2008 7:15 PM

Aug 11, 2008 2:48 AM

i prefer the anime over the manga ..
at first the anime was the reason i loved beyblade so much
though i read some of the manga ..

Dec 7, 2008 5:37 PM
Anime.
The manga was just not good.

Feb 8, 2009 6:01 PM

I'm pulled between both but I have to say the anime because I can watch my favorite team and character walking and talking (heart flutters). Though I did finish the manga before I finished the series.