Forum Settings
Forums

New Series of Code Geass Due This Winter [Update Oct 17]

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Sep 27, 2011 1:05 AM

Jul 2009
I Hope this season does not ruin the anime.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 27, 2011 11:14 AM

Jul 2010
shellydzouza said:
Code Geass is a Japanese anime series created by Sunrise.It seems awesome.Its about superpowers.

Captain Obvious detected!
Oct 13, 2011 2:24 PM

May 2008
Lightyear8684 said:
As long as Suzuku is not a inviting into this new series, I'm fine, seriously, he should have died long time ago, fuc*ing Hypocrite...Can't wait to see these "new series"

^ This. I highly doubt that douche fucker will be anywhere near this series.

But I thought it was airing in Jan 2012? And..why does it suddenly say OVA? Wasn't it a TV SERIES? Man if this disappoints me...

Oct 13, 2011 2:29 PM

Sep 2010
I also thought it was going to be a TV series, but I'll be ok with an OVA as long as its not like 1 episode every 6 or 7 months like with that Gundam Unicorn one. >_>
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Oct 13, 2011 2:37 PM

Oct 2010
shellydzouza said:
Code Geass is a Japanese anime series created by Sunrise.It seems awesome.Its about superpowers.
Oct 13, 2011 3:05 PM

Aug 2011
Ah, I thought CG was fine as is, but I'll still watch this. I don't know if I should be happy or disappointed! ._.

(Honestly, if you don't like the anime, don't click the topic. That's all I'll say.)
Oct 16, 2011 5:11 PM

Jan 2009
almost every comment on this thread made me rofl + lmfao 8DDD

back to the topic,

i really like code geass r1 and r2
though r2 made me depressed at last part
i also dislike lelouch on r2 but i can't help but still like him
especially on the last few episodes of it.
but i have a question, is it true that in "dvd" the guy with the hat
has black hair and has simlar eyes like lelouch eyes?
there are ever comments on youtubes that says it's a directors cut
or that it was only shown in japan but not in america.

i'm really confused. @_@

but to cut it short, i'm still interested in code geass
thus, i'm excited on watching this gaiden. >w<

if they decided to make this as an ova instead
of tv series as originally intended to do so.

i speculate that their "draft about the plot" probably won't stand alone
as a tv series, but more of a "ova"
Oct 16, 2011 5:17 PM

Dec 2009
ah... it looks like its something about, just a 'main character who looks like Lelouch'...

kinda like the new manga of Code Geass that is about, the past? With a boy who looks like Lelouch.
Read the synopis of this OVA and check the characters...
Oct 16, 2011 6:33 PM

Sep 2011
Hm... I guess I should finish up both season 1 and 2... =/
funkotakuOct 16, 2011 6:45 PM
Oct 27, 2011 7:30 AM

Jul 2009
I need to ask - is the one of those series's that is pretty much irrelivant to the previous ones?
Meaning, you don't have to follow series one and two in order to know what's going on - it's a whole new story.

I ask because it seems, from the small bit of info' and the picture, to be an alternative, also, it's listed as 'other', not sequel.

Oct 27, 2011 9:25 AM

Aug 2011
Queen_Stars said:
I need to ask - is the one of those series's that is pretty much irrelivant to the previous ones?
Meaning, you don't have to follow series one and two in order to know what's going on - it's a whole new story.

I ask because it seems, from the small bit of info' and the picture, to be an alternative, also, it's listed as 'other', not sequel.

It's set during the same timeframe as season 1, but it takes place in the EU, so I would assume you won't need to have watched R1 or R2 to pick this up, though I won't be surprised to see minor cameos of Zero and the Black Knights on TVs or in papers and the like.
Nov 21, 2011 6:04 PM

Dec 2009
I'm pretty sure Code Geass is gonna eff with people again, and then Layla is gonna turn out to be Nunnaly... ><
Feed my Pets Plz? :3

Nov 23, 2011 6:38 AM

Mar 2010
Queen_Stars said:

You would have to watch both series to understand some of the things, like what geass is and other things is before you start this one.
Nov 29, 2011 1:23 PM

Jul 2010
so it takes place in the same time period as the regular version?
well anyway imd definitly gonna be watching this.

Dec 14, 2011 12:52 PM
Sep 2011
let's go hope that is as good as the original
Dec 14, 2011 1:00 PM

Sep 2011
KohakuSen said:
I'm pretty sure Code Geass is gonna eff with people again, and then Layla is gonna turn out to be Nunnaly... ><
or the more obvious path of both of them dyeing because of lelouch

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 14, 2011 1:02 PM

Aug 2011
kasynho said:
let's go hope that is as good as the original

Yea, let's go hope!
Dec 14, 2011 1:02 PM

Sep 2011
I haven't completed the other Code Geass series yet but I will for sure check this out once I do! :D
Dec 21, 2011 3:28 AM
Mar 2011
quite sure it will be the conflict of EU against schnezel the second prince. look like we will see another main character death
Dec 21, 2011 3:32 AM

Dec 2009
Looking forward to this I guess.

Dec 21, 2011 3:47 AM

Sep 2010
Penko said:
Looking forward to this I guess.

I'm looking forward to them announcing more new characters here in a couple months and who will voice Akito and Layla.

"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Dec 23, 2011 8:34 AM

Aug 2011
There is no way this is going to be good. But I'm still watching it...
Jan 2, 2012 6:11 PM
Oct 2011
Probably it's not going to be anywhere near as good as the previous seasons, but i'm still curious about it.

And I wish that they would make a new season 'bout Lelouch and C.C
*sigh* gotta keep my dreams up.
Sep 14, 2012 10:40 PM

Jan 2009
cool thx for info!
Video Games ruined my life, good thing I have two extra lives.:D
Sep 15, 2012 3:30 AM

May 2011
Awesome..hopefully it's good.
Sep 22, 2012 11:30 PM
Aug 2010
Almost forgot about this one. It'll probably fail among the critical fans though, just for not being Code Geass. The thing about using a popular name is that you're bond to receive a lot of hate but you'll receive a lot publicity. In the end, what matters is how much money you make so it's okay well worth the hate to get publicity.
Sep 23, 2012 3:21 PM
Jan 2012
Soo like, gogoanime just uploaded the ova. Its raw so i was wondering how long does everyone think it will take to sub? Here's the link btw... http://www.gogoanime.com/code-geass-boukoku-no-akito-movie
With Great Wubs, Comes great...Bass dropping!
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - 10 hours ago

18 by EcchiGodMamster »»
3 minutes ago

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Apr 18

95 by RobertBobert »»
20 minutes ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

2 by BankaiGoku »»
Yesterday, 11:26 PM

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - Apr 19

10 by malvarez1 »»
Yesterday, 8:38 PM

» Netflix Announces 'Garouden: The Way of the Lone Wolf' Anime for May 2024

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

10 by malvarez1 »»
Yesterday, 8:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.