Forum Settings
Forums

New Series of Code Geass Due This Winter [Update Oct 17]

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Aug 10, 2011 11:48 PM

Mar 2010
hum....

Looking forward to it! I wish it won't turn out something like blood c!
It's kanon.Pachelbel's Kanon.
It repeats the same melody and crescendos gradually peacefully and beautifully!
It would be nice if life changed like that: slowly but surely. while being seemingly unchanged from day to day!
Aug 10, 2011 11:55 PM

Jun 2011
Yay!!! ^.^

Aug 11, 2011 12:28 AM

Dec 2010
Bzzzt, wrong. Not new series. Just OVAs. Or did they change their minds? Wekk, it doesn't matter either way. I can already see Akito not doing too well.

Wilio said:
So this is like Halo Reach, only for Code Geass.

Minus the noblest way to die.... I hope.
Aug 11, 2011 12:31 AM

May 2010
Hell YES . Thank heaven !!!
Aug 11, 2011 1:09 AM

Dec 2010
Aw man! So this means that its ALL HAIL BRITANNIA!!! All over again? Awesome!
Aug 11, 2011 1:15 AM

Mar 2010
Though it won't involve Lelouch specifically, I still can't wait~~♥
I love the series to pieces along with CLAMP's character designs, and who knows if there won't be cameos?? HNNGG!!! I AM EXCITTEDDD!!!!♥♥♥

Aug 11, 2011 1:49 AM

Jun 2009
No real need for that...I mean what's CG without Lelouch?
Aug 11, 2011 2:56 AM

Jan 2009
good news
Aug 11, 2011 5:16 AM
Jun 2008
NO MORE of this abomination really i'm still one of those against it really give if some to describe how i feel on it would be this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPVCRKB0rJ8 to make sure it never happen.

& really better if reboot/recon to make whole r1 & r2 NEVER happen yet be alter to make sure it all safe & none of those "events" never happen.

cause i'm still NOT ok with how it is yet is "HE" alive cause i so know faking it all & hiding from it.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Aug 11, 2011 5:19 AM

Feb 2009
notsureifsrs said:
If it was a sequel featuring Lelouch and CC the wise witch traveling the countryside on their cart dealing with neo-economics I'd dig.

I award you three hundred internets.

That aside...hmmm. I think I'll watch this when it comes out. I was so into the series while it was still airing, though I kinda hated it when it was over and the massive hype/Lelouch's troupe of fangirls were still all "sdhlshlasfhlfashlashldshj"

But eh! Maybe this will renew my interest. :3
Aug 11, 2011 5:33 AM

May 2011
Dissent said:
They'll need a miracle to make it better than the original. Will keep an eye on this, but I'm honestly not expecting much.

I agree with that. We'll see...
Aug 11, 2011 5:45 AM
Mar 2011
ENTER_KLACMAN said:
NO MORE of this abomination really i'm still one of those against it really give if some to describe how i feel on it would be this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPVCRKB0rJ8 to make sure it never happen.

& really better if reboot/recon to make whole r1 & r2 NEVER happen yet be alter to make sure it all safe & none of those "events" never happen.

cause i'm still NOT ok with how it is yet is "HE" alive cause i so know faking it all & hiding from it.

Really, then don't watch it. We don't need to hear you complain about more anime.
Aug 11, 2011 6:51 AM

Jul 2010
might watch it
Aug 11, 2011 7:45 AM

May 2010
It's their challenge, people...

Yes, SUNRISE is getting prepared because people will see this...
YES! PEOPLE WILL SEE THIS!

And I'm looking forward to that.
Aug 11, 2011 7:50 AM

Sep 2008
I don't get most people in this thread.

Code Geass is a franchise. A fictional universe. Lelouch' story was just one of many. The world won't cease to excist just because he no longer have the same impact on it. It's kinda like saying the real world isn't interesting anymore just because WW2 ended.

Granted, Sunrise need to dig deep to beat Lelouch of the Rebellion, but I can still see them delivering a worthwhile and exciting story even without relying on past events. In fact I hope we'll see very few of the old characters return, so the new ones get as good development as their predecessors.
Aug 11, 2011 8:13 AM
Aug 2011
i can't imagine how this Code Geass would go especially seeing how R2 ended
Aug 11, 2011 8:25 AM
Nov 2010
No C.C. = No watch
Aug 11, 2011 8:38 AM

Feb 2011
More bullshit...
Aug 11, 2011 8:50 AM
Oct 2010
Hurvilo said:
I don't get most people in this thread.

Code Geass is a franchise. A fictional universe. Lelouch' story was just one of many. The world won't cease to excist just because he no longer have the same impact on it. It's kinda like saying the real world isn't interesting anymore just because WW2 ended.

Granted, Sunrise need to dig deep to beat Lelouch of the Rebellion, but I can still see them delivering a worthwhile and exciting story even without relying on past events. In fact I hope we'll see very few of the old characters return, so the new ones get as good development as their predecessors.

i think people love code geass all because of it's main character lelouch . besides there is already a spinoff manga set in edo era of code geass universe , renya of black with CC
Aug 11, 2011 5:16 PM
Aug 2011
Wicked wicked awesome. CG is my favorite.....kinda hope they don't screw with the R2 ending (btw I'm one of those guys who thinks Lelouch got Charles's code,but if he did die,the ending's still gold) something I would like to see is what C.C. and Kallen did inbetween R1 & R2.
Aug 11, 2011 5:33 PM

Apr 2011
Yes

It was about time they release a new code geass.

flashy melodrama train wreak Here I come !
Aug 11, 2011 6:58 PM

Jun 2009
ENTER_KLACMAN said:

dude just give up, we know you hate code geass, let it the fuck go for christ sakes. you've been bitching it about for god knows how long, it's at this point that i'm amazed you can't even take a hint. several people who have spoken to you are tired of your whining. just please shut the fuck up and move on with your life.
"everyone knows that the last toes are always the coldest to go."

Telavators-the mars volta
Aug 11, 2011 8:22 PM

Apr 2011
I think he's mad because sunrise is doing CG spinoff instead of Gundam Seed sequel.
Aug 11, 2011 8:39 PM

Jun 2009
Valaskjalf said:
I think he's mad because sunrise is doing CG spinoff instead of Gundam Seed sequel.

possibly XD

Aug 11, 2011 8:39 PM

Sep 2010
HELL YESSS. Hope Rolo will make a cameo appearance or at least makes some sort of small supporting role if this is going to be Akito seeing as how they were saying this was set when Lelouch first gets his geass from CC and he started up the Black Knights.

Lelouch was cool, but he became a huge douchebag in R2 so I don't really care if I don't see him again. Now CC is a different story she was amazing so it would be a treat to see her again or Kallen or The Knight of Round or even more royal family members I could care less if Lelouch doesn't really show up in this HIS STORY IS DONE AND CONCLUDED GET THE FUCK OVER IT!
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Aug 12, 2011 3:57 AM

Dec 2010
Finally! Lelouch or not, I'm still watching it.
Aug 12, 2011 8:42 AM
Feb 2008
Amin95 said:
Finally! Lelouch or not, I'm still watching it.

Me too! I never really liked C.C. anyway, so I'm happy if I don't have to see her again.
Aug 12, 2011 8:49 AM
Jun 2008
Lordcrab86 said:
ENTER_KLACMAN said:

dude just give up, we know you hate code geass, let it the fuck go for christ sakes. you've been bitching it about for god knows how long, it's at this point that i'm amazed you can't even take a hint. several people who have spoken to you are tired of your whining. just please shut the fuck up and move on with your life.

huh what speaking on fella?!

besides give still upset on it from r1 massacre, r2 killing of fumiko, too many twist, trainwreck, etc & most all whole finale really i'm so NOT ok with all of it.

to point i would rather watch month marathon of manyuu than another ge@$$ project unless it make those event non-canon to alter prevent those make sure it all SAFE.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Aug 12, 2011 9:30 AM

Jan 2008
I'll be watching this, Code Geass is my favorite anime of all time, still I don't know why people are whining so much, I am happy they are making another anime even though it has nothing to do with the original story.

Roloko said:

Lelouch was cool, but he became a huge douchebag in R2 so I don't really care if I don't see him again. Now CC is a different story she was amazing so it would be a treat to see her again or Kallen or The Knight of Round or even more royal family members I could care less if Lelouch doesn't really show up in this HIS STORY IS DONE AND CONCLUDED GET THE FUCK OVER IT!

Oh please, Lelouch is the only reason Code Geass became so huge, you want to watch something with C.C? Go and read Code Geass: Shikkoku no Renya and see how much shit it is without Lelouch.
-khriz-Aug 12, 2011 9:37 AM
Aug 12, 2011 10:02 AM
Mar 2011
ENTER_KLACMAN said:
Lordcrab86 said:
ENTER_KLACMAN said:

huh what speaking on fella?!

besides give still upset on it from r1 massacre, r2 killing of fumiko, too many twist, trainwreck, etc & most all whole finale really i'm so NOT ok with all of it.

to point i would rather watch month marathon of manyuu than another ge@$$ project unless it make those event non-canon to alter prevent those make sure it all SAFE.

Oh my god, are you this retarded? If you don't like the series then DON'T WATCH IT. It's not that fucking hard.
Aug 12, 2011 10:22 AM

Aug 2011
YAY! Another big @ss Pizza Hut comercial!

I don't like Code Geass, but I believe this will ruin it EVEN more...

Peace off.
Aug 12, 2011 12:23 PM

Jun 2009
guys, please don't try and argue with ENTER_KLACMAN, trust me it's a waste of time -__-'

Aug 12, 2011 6:06 PM

Sep 2010
-khriz- said:

Roloko said:

Oh please, Lelouch is the only reason Code Geass became so huge, you want to watch something with C.C? Go and read Code Geass: Shikkoku no Renya and see how much shit it is without Lelouch.

I read a couple chapters of the manga was alright its not the best, but that has nothing to do with Lelouch though. The plot is weak, but I haven't read the latest chapters yet so I might change my mind on it.

Also I loved Lelouch's character in R1 of course along with everyone else he was my #1 favorite. Then R2 came along and I fell in love with Rolo and he became my #1 favorite. Then Lelouch decided to be a douchebag towards not only him, but some of the other supporting cast that I loved too. He became a huge prick only thing that kept me from hating him was those moments near the end of R2 and his character in R1.

Lordcrab86 said:
guys, please don't try and argue with ENTER_KLACMAN, trust me it's a waste of time -__-'

Yeah he is just "klaking along" and he won't stop so just ignore him if you don't like what he writes. Cause he is also "klacking around" animesuki so I'm used to it. xD
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Aug 13, 2011 7:44 AM
Aug 13, 2011 11:14 AM

Jul 2011
theunfettered said:
a code geass sequel ?

I love cracked.com, but I honestly doubt any of that logic would apply to an anime.

Really hoping to see the return of Lelouch regardless of whether the series turns out be good or not.
Aug 13, 2011 11:30 AM
Jul 2010
As long as Suzuku is not a inviting into this new series, I'm fine, seriously, he should have died long time ago, fuc*ing Hypocrite...Can't wait to see these "new series"
Aug 13, 2011 6:39 PM
Oct 2010
BradPitt said:
theunfettered said:
a code geass sequel ?

I love cracked.com, but I honestly doubt any of that logic would apply to an anime.

Really hoping to see the return of Lelouch regardless of whether the series turns out be good or not.

it is just a speculation . we still don't know it would be a sequel / side story .
Aug 15, 2011 5:49 AM

Feb 2010
I hope it's not Gaiden and will feature Lelouch & CC! :S
Aug 15, 2011 5:55 AM

Aug 2009
I'm happy as long as Table-kun makes an appearance. :D

Aug 15, 2011 6:33 AM

Sep 2010
Deceptikolz said:
I'm happy as long as Table-kun makes an appearance. :D

I'm sure he will he is pretty popular with the ladies after all hurhurhur. 8D
Aug 29, 2011 4:21 AM

Feb 2008
Update on August 29th
Amazon Japan has listed the DVD of Code Geass Gaiden: Boukoku no Akito and set the release month to be this November. However, it's quite common that Amazon lists a false item.

Source: Amazon Japan
Aug 29, 2011 11:55 AM

Dec 2010
WITHOUT LULU AND C.C. CODE GEASS IS NOTHING BUT WASTE!R3 MEANS NOTING WITHOUT GEASS!
Mim
Aug 29, 2011 2:31 PM

Sep 2010
dtshyk said:
Update on August 29th
Amazon Japan has listed the DVD of Code Geass Gaiden: Boukoku no Akito and set the release month to be this November. However, it's quite common that Amazon lists a false item.

Source: Amazon Japan

Yeah cause its already set for winter so this sounds fishy unless its like an episode 0 or something. =/

Jsmithmim said:
WITHOUT LULU AND C.C. CODE GEASS IS NOTHING BUT WASTE!R3 MEANS NOTING WITHOUT GEASS!

This is an sidestory not a continuation. -___-
Aug 29, 2011 7:55 PM

Jul 2009
It's not set for winter. Nothing is confirmed.
Aug 29, 2011 8:53 PM

Sep 2010
Suzuku said:
It's not set for winter. Nothing is confirmed.

I'm confused first they say 2012. Then they say due this winter. Now we have a probable DVD release in November. @_@
Aug 31, 2011 2:31 AM

Jul 2010
They're too slowly making this series... -______-
Sep 2, 2011 12:30 AM

Sep 2010
I just read on the animesuki forums that the OVA was removed from the listing and I clicked on the link that was put up in the opening post again and it said "URL not found" basically.

Either it was leaked early or it was false listing as was stated.
Sep 25, 2011 11:44 AM
Jun 2010
or november 2011 or january 2012 one of this month it will come out i think

i hope we see lelouch too in that fight.... maybe when he was in a undercover mission in europe dk i only hope so...
Sep 25, 2011 9:39 PM

Sep 2010
LeLouchX1995 said:
or november 2011 or january 2012 one of this month it will come out i think

i hope we see lelouch too in that fight.... maybe when he was in a undercover mission in europe dk i only hope so...

No Code Geass is not a fall series it wasn't in the preview chart that comes out seasonally even in the final version of it. So it has to be a winter series that is if its not delayed until Spring cause they did say it was behind schedule in an interview.
Sep 26, 2011 4:18 AM
Sep 2011
Code Geass is a Japanese anime series created by Sunrise.It seems awesome.Its about superpowers.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - 6 hours ago

2 by _MushiRock11_ »»
6 minutes ago

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

62 by _MushiRock11_ »»
12 minutes ago

» Manga 'Dungeon Meshi' Gets TV Anime ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Aug 9, 2022

53 by Dark_Reunion007 »»
3 hours ago

» 'Wind Breaker' Announces Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
Yesterday, 11:26 PM

» Manga 'Ane Naru Mono' Gets OVA Adaptation

Vindstot - Jan 5, 2020

28 by lucio54 »»
Yesterday, 10:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.