Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 9, 2011 12:22 PM

Aug 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Holy shit, this was fucking intense. Moeka sitting in a corner writing "FBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFB" was just plain disturbing. I really didn't expect her to die in this world line, but then I really wonder who killed Mayuri.
Looks like Moeka seriously follows everything FB orders her to do...

And it's funny how that old lady thought Okarin and Moeka were casually making out, I mean, it sounded/looked more like rape.

And I Fuck Yeah!'d when Okabe hit and kicked her. Kind of felt sorry for her too, but it was still awesome. ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

Anyway, fantastic episode, Moeka was absolutely nuts but I loved it.
Aug 9, 2011 12:26 PM

Apr 2008
Hopefully next week we'll find out who "FB" is, i'm thinking a guy maybe. Amazing how i'd knew the first D-mail wouldn't work, but i thought maybe the second one would. Dang, Moeka why you gotta be so complicated?

Also, Kurisu's phone call to Okabe totally balling over Mayushii's death was T___T. and Okabe falcon punching Moeka was total win. This guy never disappoints me, ever.
apolloisfineAug 9, 2011 12:30 PM
My Blog: Oasis Crossing ~The Book of Friends~

Forum Avatar: Fram Nara from Gundam AGE
Aug 9, 2011 12:28 PM

Nov 2009
ACTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!

/sorry, i can't think straight right now/

Damn, it ended so fast ;_;

A KISS?! Okabe's first kiss was taken! *rages*
Just kidding :P
bakuramariksAug 9, 2011 12:32 PM
Aug 9, 2011 12:31 PM

Oct 2010
This episode was so crazy and intense. I felt like Okabe deserved the chance to deck the crap out of Shining Finger, though at the point she's obviously a total wreck.

I still think we're on track to Okabe having to undo the very first D-mail that saved Kurisu's life. All this talk of "You're not alone you still have me" is just sealing my conviction. I won't mind being pleasantly surprised though.

On a different subject: I'm thinking of making the Steins;gate opening theme my next piano arrangement project. any thoughts?
Visit my blog for my anime and video game sheet music! http://robusab.blogspot.com
Aug 9, 2011 12:32 PM

May 2010
Intense. O_O Okabe is getting even cooler.
I want MOOOORE.
Aug 9, 2011 12:35 PM

May 2010
Punch was uncalled for
Aug 9, 2011 12:37 PM
Apr 2011
Damn Okabe, you really didn't have to punch a bitch.
Aug 9, 2011 12:39 PM

Oct 2010
Onii said:

This guy has relived the same 48 hours countless times and witnessed his life-long friend's death just as many times. He might be just a little unstable.
Visit my blog for my anime and video game sheet music! http://robusab.blogspot.com
Aug 9, 2011 12:42 PM

Jan 2009
Puff-cheeked Kurisu was quite win indeed.
Also, I really do feel sorry for Moeka. More sorry than I ever felt for Mayuri, for example.
Also, raep.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Aug 9, 2011 12:43 PM

Apr 2010
Kamijou Touma would be proud.
Aug 9, 2011 12:44 PM

Oct 2010
Solkiskey said:
Kamijou Touma would be proud.

You, good sir, win.
Aug 9, 2011 1:00 PM

Oct 2007
RobUsaB said:
Onii said:

This guy has relived the same 48 hours countless times and witnessed his life-long friend's death just as many times. He might be just a little unstable.

maybe just a little bit...
Aug 9, 2011 1:01 PM

Oct 2009
Well dam! This stuff's getting intense!

Okabe's still psychologically unstable as he kept seeing his friend Mayuri shot, ran over, and killed several times by the Rounders... and he falcon-punches Moeka. WTF!?

Now it's time to POSSIBLY recover the IBN 5100 (gosenhyakunen?)

Aug 9, 2011 1:02 PM

Oct 2010
She got off easy with just a punch, if it were me I'd have loop murdered her about twenty times before I even bothered asking questions.
Aug 9, 2011 1:11 PM

Dec 2007
Oosran said:
Puff-cheeked Kurisu was quite win indeed.

Aug 9, 2011 1:16 PM

Feb 2010
cr4sian_phil said:
RobUsaB said:
Onii said:

maybe just a little bit...

He is "maddo sayentisto" (mad scientist)

Overall, good episode.
Aug 9, 2011 1:18 PM

Jan 2010
DAMN!

Why are you guys saying the punch was uncalled for? It's not like she was just being bitchy, she was full on Psycho-Bitch. I'm surprised she didn't scratch, bite and hiss at Okabe. Well she did bite a little.

Also, Touma has a Loli-Punching fetish. Moeka is 20. :P
"Seize the time, Meribor - live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again." - Captain Jean-Luc Picard.
Aug 9, 2011 1:20 PM
Oct 2010
Epic Okabe Punch! Made Bright Slap boring lol.
Aug 9, 2011 1:21 PM

Apr 2010
Archie74 said:
DAMN!

Why are you guys saying the punch was uncalled for? It's not like she was just being bitchy, she was full on Psycho-Bitch. I'm surprised she didn't scratch, bite and hiss at Okabe. Well she did bite a little.

WRONG. You are not a true Touma fanboy. Touma punches lolis and bitches, therefore, he's proud of Okabe for punching Moeka because she is, infact, a bitch.
Aug 9, 2011 1:27 PM

May 2010
Archie74 said:
DAMN!

I felt bad for her because she's fucking crazy

She did some bad shit but she's clearly out of her gob

I think Okabe should've given her a consolation fuck, really. The mood was right and everything.
Aug 9, 2011 1:28 PM

Jun 2009
Kansokusha said:
LOL imagine Okabe's frist kiss. ROFL I just can't help but laughing. His first kiss. X'D

Well, I think we just saw it... Bloody and forceful, really passionate kiss...

Jokes aside, I think that he was too cruel to her. I understand why he hates her so much, but it was just too much. And I'm not talking about him punching and kicking her, what he said to her was just too cruel. That she will commit suicide four days later, alone and abandoned, that she will never hear anything from FB... It's just too much...

Never saw no miracle of science, that didn't go from a blessing to a curse
Never saw no military solution, that didn't end up as something worse
Aug 9, 2011 1:29 PM

Apr 2010
Only punch and kick? I would rape her and kill her few times. I think he saw Mayuri death more than 20 times... That episode was awesome. I was grinning through a whole episode ;D Why didn't he pummel her??

She told him her story. He could send her a message before FB did. And that FB told her that he have a time machine(I assume that it's working time machine) and that leads me to conclusion that FB=Okabe or someone with access to his time machine(if I remember correctly SERN's time machine wasn't working before 2010 and long after)
Aug 9, 2011 1:30 PM

Jun 2009
Epic epic epic! Okabe's punch was so good, yeah.

Aug 9, 2011 1:36 PM

May 2010
I dunno. The punch looked pretty lame. The kick had more oomph to it. And it was hotter as well
Aug 9, 2011 1:36 PM

Oct 2008
Epic episode, just epic.
Aug 9, 2011 1:37 PM

Nov 2007
holy shit, that was intense.

suicide? didn't see that coming.... and she's freaking flipped out? FB? FALCON PUNCH for Mayuri! d-mail didn't work? of course she sent something else it was a decoy, all along. why do I get the feeling after the "suicide", it is Kurisu that kills Mayuri? speculation that the D-mail made Moeka the SERN spy when it was originally Makise.

and LOL Okabe looks like a rapist pinning her down and she freaking bit him.

I hope he can find a way to help Moeka. clearly she just needs help and is being used. just what the hell is FB?

I WILL FIGHT THE WORLD. Hoouin Kyouma = best main character ever?
Aug 9, 2011 1:39 PM
Nov 2009
Fuck yes, Kyouma.

FALCON PUNCH!
Aug 9, 2011 1:41 PM

Aug 2009
Aug 9, 2011 1:42 PM

Oct 2010
IMAGINE BREAKER.
Aug 9, 2011 1:44 PM

Jun 2009
All the suspense, all the desperate emotions, I was amased. Moeka's seiyu gets half the credit.
Aug 9, 2011 1:46 PM

Mar 2011
mystik said:

I WILL FIGHT THE WORLD. Hoouin Kyouma = best main character ever?

Definitely.
IMO, He is great.

Aug 9, 2011 1:52 PM

Sep 2009
God, that punch-kick-and-manhandle was freaking awesome. Okarin should have punched her MORE! It's quiet natural to feel a bit sympathy for her character after this episode but killing another innocent human being is unforgivable. That too, she does it for her own satisfaction. To fill up her void little heart with the pink bubble fact that someone still needs her.

So Okabe is still not aware of the 1st D mail he sent. Not a great thing to be ignorant about atm.
Aug 9, 2011 1:57 PM
Jun 2011
I just realized this but doesn't Kurisu die before all the d-mails are sent? So what I'm thinking is that even if he ends up saving Mayuri in the end... wouldn't Kurisu end up dying?
Aug 9, 2011 2:15 PM

May 2010
SUPER INTENSE epi!!! :D :D
Loved it!!! 5/5
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Aug 9, 2011 2:17 PM

Oct 2010
Tsuzuyuki said:
I just realized this but doesn't Kurisu die before all the d-mails are sent? So what I'm thinking is that even if he ends up saving Mayuri in the end... wouldn't Kurisu end up dying?

You must be new here. :)
Aug 9, 2011 2:20 PM

Feb 2010
The screams were really creepy O_O Kinda reminds me of Higurashi.
Aug 9, 2011 2:26 PM

Mar 2011
Tsuzuyuki said:

lol.

Anyways, great episode as usual.
Aug 9, 2011 2:32 PM

Feb 2010
Tsuzuyuki said:
Yeeeeeeep
Aug 9, 2011 2:43 PM
Jun 2008
FB= face book >.>"

hat retro pc lost after Dmail is sent .If I am not mistaken Moeka's Dmail is sent on August 3th.Moeka's attachment to phone(FB) is crazy , only 10days without reply from FB and after 4 days she commit suicide due to loneliness.Her mental condition is very unstable even before FB even contact her, FB sees this as an opportunity and FB think it will be easy to control her if FB can provide her accompany by mailing her.FB then simply ignore her when FB got the thing she need.Fb is just using her weakness

I know how loneliness is painful to a person's life,and people suicide due to loneliness is quite common.Actually, I am very sad watching Moeka get hit like this.its even more sad reading some of the post in this topic
MorningGloryAug 9, 2011 4:44 PM
Aug 9, 2011 2:46 PM

Jun 2008
MorningGlory said:
I know how loneliness is painful to a person's life,and people suicide due to loneliness is quite common.Actually, I am very sad watching Moeka get hit like this.

That's why I was laughing when people voted her to be the the most hated character. just because she killed Mayuri.

Well, I expected this to be a great episode, but got an AWESOME episode instead.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Aug 9, 2011 2:51 PM
Mar 2008
MorningGlory said:
FB= face book >.>"

hat retro pc lost after Dmail is sent .If I am not mistaken Moeka's Dmail is sent on 13th.Moeka's attachment to phone(FB) is crazy , only 10days without reply from FB and after 4 days she commit suicide due to loneliness.Her mental condition is very unstable even before FB even contact her, FB sees this as an opportunity and FB think it will be easy to control her if FB can provide her accompany by mailing her.FB then simply ignore her when FB got the thing she need.Fb is just using her weakness

I know how loneliness is painful to a person's life,and people suicide due to loneliness is quite common.Actually, I am very sad watching Moeka get hit like this.its even more sad reading some of the post in this topic

Indeed FaceBook is EVIL and generates MINDFUCK into the head of young communication-addicted people.
But has any of you noticed the NEIGHBOUR coming in? I mean, after those screams and those violent noises I would have AT LEAST called the police, even though Moeka was being beaten for her own good.
Aug 9, 2011 2:58 PM
Jun 2008
Frash said:

But has any of you noticed the NEIGHBOUR coming in? I mean, after those screams and those violent noises I would have AT LEAST called the police, even though Moeka was being beaten for her own good.
I usually call the police when I am jealous watching people having sex lol
The neighbor is worried bout it and did take a peek inside the room and she find out they are doing fine .
kaimax said:

That's why I was laughing when people voted her to be the the most hated character. just because she killed Mayuri.
the result will be the same even after this episode.
Mayuri's death is confirm, even if Moeka didn't kill her.Okabe should kill the Attractor Field instead.

MorningGloryAug 9, 2011 3:02 PM
Aug 9, 2011 2:59 PM

Nov 2009
Maybe the woman thought they were quarrelling over something (like every couple) but then they finally made up and kissed passionately xD.
Aug 9, 2011 3:02 PM

Oct 2010
Oh shit folks, the title's "Apoptosis" which can be read here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apoptosis
is real and has to do with cells/death again. It's also linked to necrosis whom was another title of previous episodes.

This screwed up! All can be researched and analyzed. It gives out so much ideology and even as of this episode.

That is something EPIC to make an anime more epic.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Aug 2010
That was for sure one of the best Steins;Gate episode out of the 19 aired so far. The cliffhanger is madess, tho.

May 2010
You know they enjoyed that shit.

The mood did a 180 for a second there
Aug 9, 2011 3:06 PM

Feb 2010
I'm sure it's already been repeated many times in this thread, but I'm throwing mine into the ring too.

FALCON PAWNCH
Aug 9, 2011 3:09 PM

May 2010
Is it even possible to give this show a 13 out of 10? Crazy good episode.

I for one still can't totally get behind Kurisu..I feel like she's "FB"...her future self that is...bah, damn cliffhanger - waiting for the ending of this whole thing is a bitch..
Aug 9, 2011 3:27 PM

Aug 2010
The name's Hououin Touma.
Aug 9, 2011 3:31 PM

Sep 2009
kaimax said:
MorningGlory said:
I know how loneliness is painful to a person's life,and people suicide due to loneliness is quite common.Actually, I am very sad watching Moeka get hit like this.

Just? Homicide is so normal?
Pages (9) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LadyOrihime - Aug 30, 2011

805 by Nemesis133 »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

saxophone15 - Apr 26, 2011

241 by GatchiShoppo »»
Apr 20, 4:33 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Samu-tan - Apr 3, 2011

550 by Dyphz »»
Apr 17, 12:00 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shanimebib - Sep 13, 2011

1825 by fentphantom »»
Apr 12, 12:02 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

zimno - May 17, 2011

309 by DmtTrean »»
Apr 9, 12:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.