Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Aug 9, 2011 9:27 PM

Feb 2011

Damn, why'd you have to post that? Now I'm ridiculously excited.
Aug 9, 2011 9:33 PM

Oct 2010
Btw did anyone else notice the hourglass seemed to be frozen when they switched back and forth from Okabe to the lab?
Aug 9, 2011 9:42 PM

Oct 2010
Rand0mless said:
Got fucking scared when Moeka went all "Give it back! Give it back!" Damn girl got problems.
I was like STFU NOOOOOWWW! Like 30 times or more. I could not stand it. She acted like a little kid with EMO feelings obviously.I just need to point out one thing and that is the following spoiler
Now I fear the worst at that part. I know more than enough of the VN to know that. Shit is going to hit the fans because I like the little girl.

While I wonder what's going to happen in regards to Moeka in the spoiler
since she looks more stable at least.

While I marvel WTF is the subway plan in the spoiler
and for what? Would be cool if SERN HQ is in the subway somewhere. Now we are talking!
Yumekichi11Aug 9, 2011 10:04 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Aug 9, 2011 10:28 PM

Apr 2011
ArrancarNelTu said:
Hopefully next week we'll find out who "FB" is, i'm thinking a guy maybe. Amazing how i'd knew the first D-mail wouldn't work, but i thought maybe the second one would. Dang, Moeka why you gotta be so complicated?

Also, Kurisu's phone call to Okabe totally balling over Mayushii's death was T___T. and Okabe falcon punching Moeka was total win. This guy never disappoints me, ever.
I hope your prediction is wrong, FB will be a female, for more epic fan service! :)

Kurisu cries over Mayushi death was epic and raw!
Aug 9, 2011 10:57 PM

Jun 2011
Heh a bloody kiss is still a kiss. Sooooo unforgetable. Grats on Moeka stealing Okabe's first kiss(or is it the other way? =0). Christina will be jealous...

Francis: I hate SERN. I hate Moeka. I hate bullets. I hate cars. I hate Nae. I hate trains. I hate stairs. I hate heart-attack. I hate Death Note. I hate the world. I hate...

Really can everyone please stop this nonsense hatred toward Moeka? She is just one out of the infinite possibilities that is responsible for Mayuri's death. And in this current timeline she won't kill Mayuri. She kills herself instead. If one is to be blamed, it's Okabe. How foolish of me to mess with time, he thought. He was regretted since reverting the D-mails. He even confessed wholeheartly that it's all his fault when he was captured by Moeka and co. Can you feel the gravity? Okabe is the lead and the big bad at the same time. IMO Moeka is a victim more than a villian. Just how cruel to say in someone's face that she is being abandoned and will commit suicide in 4 days? While she's already on the edge on insanity? All the deaths of Mayuri combined seems mild compared to this. Okabe has no right to say it to Moeka, even she killed Mayuri in other timelines. And he knew that it's his fault in the frist place. In the VN, Kurisu suggested that the easiest way to get Moeka's phone is to kill her, and it doesn't hurt as they have the timeleap machine. Inhuman bastards, hahaha...

All in all, poor Moeka... you got no love even beyond the fourth wall...

Next week: Gratitude and hatred. Forgiveness and salvation.
Aug 9, 2011 11:20 PM

Feb 2011
I don't hate Moeka, but I also don't agree that Okabe is "the lead and the big bad at the same time". He's a mad scientist, and a compassionate one at that. How the hell was he supposed to know his experiments would lead to this? All he wants is to protect his friends and stir up a little chaos. IMO he is the "Chaotic Good" struggling against the world's "Lawful Evil".
Aug 9, 2011 11:39 PM

Jul 2010
Epic episode was epic. Damn this show is getting better and better! Kurisu's death seems more likely now :(
Aug 9, 2011 11:45 PM

Feb 2010
Slurpentine said:
Punch was uncalled for

what? she killed mayuri and tried to capture them bro.

totally called for.
Aug 10, 2011 12:17 AM

Feb 2008
Damn, this episode was freaking intense! I especially loved Okabe's Mad Scientist Punch =P
Aug 10, 2011 12:20 AM

Nov 2008
Moeka treats this FB person as her mother. O.O

Since John Titor turned out to be a female, I won't be surprised if this FB person is actually a male XDD

Now I'm curious who he/she might be. I still have no clue who FB really is. And it will be definitely unbelievable if FB turned out to be one of the characters that has shown. I would be more convinced if FB is actually Moeka's split personality or unintroduced character than one of the characters in this show.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Aug 10, 2011 12:21 AM

Aug 2011
It's subjective when it comes to good and evil. Yes, Okabe is only trying to save his beloved old friend by all means necessary. Good thing? But at the same time, he sacrifices others in the sake of his own desire - a calculated "outcome" that he wanted beneath the skin of noble act. Bad thing?

It's hard to judge someone when consequence means little and everything retconable. The only thing i see is that he's in great pain struggling. Here's hoping that he doesn't give in to the darkness of despair and turns into Hououin Kyouma at this rate.
Kyouma_yAug 10, 2011 12:34 AM
Aug 10, 2011 1:29 AM

Jan 2009
it is a shame that moeka has the best body in the show
Aug 10, 2011 1:54 AM

Jul 2010
amirhoss said:

"Who's that sweet-ass... I mean sexy... 3D girl?"

how daru gonna react when he get to know her insanity?
btw, daru never spoke in this episode.
he has probably been playing hentai game (at labo! in front of girls!) lol.
Aug 10, 2011 2:09 AM

Aug 2009
RedMage23 said:
I don't hate Moeka, but I also don't agree that Okabe is "the lead and the big bad at the same time". He's a mad scientist, and a compassionate one at that. How the hell was he supposed to know his experiments would lead to this? All he wants is to protect his friends and stir up a little chaos. IMO he is the "Chaotic Good" struggling against the world's "Lawful Evil".

Especially at the fact that he's time leaped over and over and over again, witnessing Mayuri's death for God knows how many times. Shit like that can drive a man insane, kind of surprised Okabe hasn't gone totally mad after all that.
Aug 10, 2011 2:27 AM

Aug 2010
Moeka is very lucky that Okabe is actually a really nice guy, getting only a punch after what she has done is pretty light. Never thought I would find a guy hitting a girl so enjoyable...5/5 for the episode, awesome as usual.

Even if FB is defeated there is still that very last D-mail...the one that I almost forgot about since it was different. Probably due to the word-line stuff. I don't know what's going to happen then...
Aug 10, 2011 2:30 AM

May 2011
*sigh*..

Only 5 episodes to go.. I hope they'll make an epic last episode, fitting for this epic story.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 10, 2011 2:31 AM

Jul 2008
hikaricore said:
Btw did anyone else notice the hourglass seemed to be frozen when they switched back and forth from Okabe to the lab?

I did but nothing happened so I don't know what it was supposed to mean.
Aug 10, 2011 2:38 AM

Jul 2011
Epic Win, but still somehow i feel sorry for shining finger.

Her face looks like an innocent child that 'd do everything for her mother.
Aug 10, 2011 2:48 AM

May 2011
Hjudgement said:

But its an innocent child that has killed mayushii! :O unforgivable!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 10, 2011 2:54 AM
Apr 2011
hikaricore said:

It doesn't matter if the recipient of a dmail believes the message, only that the message has a significant effect on the timeline. For example I could send you a message saying that you've won a million dollars and while you might ignore it as junk it could set in motion a series of events which made minor changes to your daily routine and over a long enough span influenced others who you come in contact with. Even the simple act of you getting the message and having to hit the delete button could have broad implications on a worldline depending on what you do or don't do next. In Moeka's case, she's been conditioned to pretty much only respond to SERN's orders and she's a social recluse, as such even messages from herself may have limited impact.

What I don't understand is, if she only follows the orders from FB, what convinced her that her d-mail to herself from her own phone was true? If she believed that message so willingly, why is it that she wouldn't listen to other d-mails to herself?
Aug 10, 2011 3:03 AM
Jun 2008
^
Since she has no clue on the retro pc,Moeka will still check it at any cost,l even if it is a fake/spam mail.FB's order is absolute because FB save Moeka's life .

@hikaricore
very psychological explanation.After thinking a while, i found the answer myself already lol.Actually the first Dmail's effect is big because echelon realize the FIRST Dmail.Thus,SERN take big action causing suzuha's timemachine landing coordination changed, nakabachi's presentation stop, and Kurisi still kicking alive.
Since SERN is a powerful organization,and everything they do is beyond my imagination, so won't be questioning anymore on this matter again.

about the hour glass is frozen. I saw the same thing in the beginning of episode 12

There is a few more question I will ask but now doesn't seem to be the right time
MorningGloryAug 10, 2011 3:12 AM
Aug 10, 2011 3:08 AM

Oct 2010
zorapup said:
What I don't understand is, if she only follows the orders from FB, what convinced her that her d-mail to herself from her own phone was true? If she believed that message so willingly, why is it that she wouldn't listen to other d-mails to herself?

Her original orders are probably something along the lines of "find the IBN by any means necessary" meaning she would go find it even if someone warned her not to. Like I said before she has gone through some very very serious conditioning and ontop of issues she may have already had, it makes her actions aside from those based on FB orders very unpredictable.
Aug 10, 2011 3:14 AM
Apr 2011
hikaricore said:

Her original orders are probably something along the lines of "find the IBN by any means necessary" meaning she would go find it even if someone warned her not to. Like I said before she has gone through some very very serious conditioning and ontop of issues she may have already had, it makes her actions aside from those based on FB orders very unpredictable.

I guess since Okarin has seen the effects of FB brainwashing his only solution was to find FB and send a d-mail from their phone. I can't remember but is there any remnant of this d-mail once it has been sent? Like is it listed in the outbox? I guess depending on how he words his message, he cannot specifically mention the IBN in the text.
Aug 10, 2011 3:50 AM

Feb 2008
Moeka is indeed pretty messed up, even more so than I thought... Though she getting punched was a bit too much. Looking forward to next episode ;D
Aug 10, 2011 3:59 AM

Jan 2009
TheCorruptedOne said:
Moeka is indeed pretty messed up, even more so than I thought... Though she getting punched was a bit too much. Looking forward to next episode ;D

she got punched,grabbed...then kissed
amirhossAug 10, 2011 4:36 AM
Aug 10, 2011 4:54 AM

Jun 2008
NyaaNyaaa said:
Hjudgement said:

Now this is where people get's wrong.

example: a "real" mother ordered her child to pull the trigger of a gun. and of course the child will pull the trigger because the child trust and loves it's mother.

"who's the real evil one?" "Who's goint to jail with that crime?"
The one who orders, or the one who follows the order?
It's pretty much the same as Gun and the person who uses the gun. In Moeka's case, she's the gun, because FB's order is absolute to her and will not affect her morals.
kaimaxAug 10, 2011 4:58 AM

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Aug 10, 2011 5:26 AM

Oct 2010
wow, intense episode or what!? my heart was pounding hard with all the screaming and tension, tip top episode.
Aug 10, 2011 5:57 AM

May 2011
kaimax said:
NyaaNyaaa said:
Hjudgement said:

example: a "real" mother ordered her child to pull the trigger of a gun. and of course the child will pull the trigger because the child trust and loves it's mother.

It's pretty much the same as Gun and the person who uses the gun. In Moeka's case, she's the gun, because FB's order is absolute to her and will not affect her morals.

Hahah, its just that I always thought about Moeka as an annoying character, and then she also killed mayushii. But ofcourse you're right in a way.
But anyway, I'm glad Okabe told her that that FB person isn't that good as a 'mother'.

And I hope she'll be a good girl now, and help Okabe to get this FB. But we'll see next episode :). Can't wait, can't wait.
Aug 10, 2011 6:36 AM

Aug 2009
Is it just me or do these episodes seem to end faster and faster.

Man handling of Moeka = WIN!

I don't see how FB can be such an important factor in her life to the point where she can kill her own friends. I mean she literally became part of Okabe's crew member as "Shining Finger". She has never even met FB. Why would she listen blindly to FB's orders to kill her real life friends. Oh well, I guess she is just one crazy bitch.
Aug 10, 2011 6:45 AM

Jun 2011
kaimax said:
NyaaNyaaa said:
Hjudgement said:

And in Steins;Gate things only get more complicated. Mayuri's death is predetermined. It doesn't matter how things go down, but Mayuri just had to die. The world is evil then?

toneytigre said:
I don't see how FB can be such an important factor in her life to the point where she can kill her own friends. I mean she literally became part of Okabe's crew member as "Shining Finger". She has never even met FB. Why would she listen blindly to FB's orders to kill her real life friends. Oh well, I guess she is just one crazy bitch.

They were not "friends" since Okabe forced Moeka into his lab. What she wanted was the IBN5100. She's not attached to the lab. And she was mentally unstable from the very beginning, when FB recruited her 4 years ago. The devotion of her kinds isn't something to be underestimated.
KansokushaAug 10, 2011 7:12 AM
Aug 10, 2011 7:02 AM

Jun 2008
toneytigre said:

lol here's some counter points:
1. FB "literally" saved her social life
2. "friends", Moeka were never friends with Okabe and the Lab members, She just want to get close to IBN 5100, which is her mission.
3. Why? Because FB saved her social life, by making her feel useful and making her depend on FB's praises.
4. Once again, she never considered Okabe or the Lab members as "friends".

Aug 10, 2011 7:25 AM

Nov 2010
A very dark episode, with brutal action and drama. I can't give more appraise to S;G than giving a solid 10, and I guess (since many people said they still haven't play the King and Ace card) it won't change at all, except if I can give 11 or more.

Steins;Gate, you really aiming to be the best anime of this year, huh?You already become the one in my head.
Aug 10, 2011 7:27 AM

Nov 2007
Okabe, I think I love you. I don't give a damn about Moeka's circumstances; it doesn't change the fact that she killed Mayuri. Bitch deserved it.
KeiranShikari said:
The name's Hououin Touma.

lmfao
Aug 10, 2011 7:30 AM

Jun 2011
kaimax said:
toneytigre said:

lol here's some counter points:
1. FB "literally" saved her social life
2. "friends", Moeka were never friends with Okabe and the Lab members, She just want to get close to IBN 5100, which is her mission.
3. Why? Because FB saved her social life, by making her feel useful and making her depend on FB's praises.
4. Once again, she never considered Okabe or the Lab members as "friends".

This. Moeka is one of my favourite female casts in Steins;Gate. So tragic and twisted... my cup of tea. =D
Aug 10, 2011 7:59 AM

Jun 2011
hikaricore said:
She got off easy with just a punch, if it were me I'd have loop murdered her about twenty times before I even bothered asking questions.

^This LOL.

And even thought i hate Moeka for killing Mayuri like overal 10+ times but dang she was HOT in this episode, and i mean HOT as in SEXY
Aug 10, 2011 8:47 AM

Aug 2010
FIVE MORE EPISODES LEFT D: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo
*cough*
brilliant episode, moeka's suicide was quite unexpected in the current worldline
despite everything moeka did, a lab member will always be a lab member and Hououin Kyouma will always help a lab member eh :D? of course after a good punching in the face and torture-esque method of stealing her phone
the fact that okabe said he was gonna go against the world line right after he said moeka will commit suicide leads to moeka giving up the IBN5100 so i guess okabe successfully "saved" moeka both physically and mentally o_o;
Aug 10, 2011 9:21 AM
May 2011
Solkiskey said:
Archie74 said:

Also, Touma has a Loli-Punching fetish. Moeka is 20. :P

WRONG. You are not a true Touma fanboy. Touma punches lolis and bitches, therefore, he's proud of Okabe for punching Moeka because she is, infact, a bitch.

Touma punched Oriana countless times, she's older than Touma.

But I felt bad for Moeka in this episode, even after what she did to Mayurii countless times, she was just following orders from this "FB" person who supposedly "saved her".

-The kiss was so....>_> lol nvm-

=The punch I didn't see was necessary, since Moeka was planning to commit suicide does that mean her plans to kill Mayurii was cut off? or does she still go out to kill her then hang herself? I might have to rewatch the episode.

-...Moeka went complete apeshit with the whole "Give it back" scene xD
ban1o.jpg
Aug 10, 2011 9:22 AM

Nov 2009
ArcanaTrace said:
And even thought i hate Moeka for killing Mayuri like overal 10+ times...

Actually, Moeka isn't responsible for all the Mayuri's deaths we saw >.>

It can be said that Okabe is the one responsible. He even admit it.
He would've been in a paradox if he managed to save her. Mayuri's death is the whole reason he time leaped so many times in the first place. Rescuing her would negate his reason for his time leaps. The universe heals itself pretty quickly xD.
Aug 10, 2011 9:56 AM
Jun 2008
RyuKirin said:
since Moeka was planning to commit suicide does that mean her plans to kill Mayurii was cut off? or does she still go out to kill her then hang herself? I might have to rewatch the episode.
Even If you Lock Mayuri inside a safe box with oxygen supply, Mayuri will still die(maybe simply die of hearth attack).
The death note has the Mayuri's name on it.

Mayuri's death is postpone per day everytime Okabe undo 1 Dmail .I wonder what up with the rounder after the timeleap machine is done,their job is getting more and more delay lol

I wonder did anyone count how many time Okabe explain the entire situation to Kurisi every time he timeleap? lol
Aug 10, 2011 10:04 AM

May 2010
What an intense ep!! Okabe is such a badass even to girls.

Loved how he punched Moeka. xD
Aug 10, 2011 10:11 AM

Jun 2009
Dat Okabe.
Dat Moeka.
Dat raep.
Srsly dat episode. <3
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Aug 10, 2011 10:38 AM

Oct 2010
MorningGlory said:
Actually the first Dmail's effect is big because echelon realize the FIRST Dmail.Thus,SERN take big action causing suzuha's timemachine landing coordination changed, nakabachi's presentation stop, and Kurisi still kicking alive.
Since SERN is a powerful organization,and everything they do is beyond my imagination, so won't be questioning anymore on this matter again.
I am surprised you know of ECHELON being a power house used IRL now for atomic attacks on the phone or any key word that it deems a danger to the nation.

Well SERN can easily have that tech so they just set it up since they know through their time tech what happened in the past.

Now the question is what other events shall happen that SERN would never have though could occur.
amirhoss said:
I can rival that with Makise. Makise has the best body but I am much more fine with Mayurii! :D
Kansokusha said:
Grats on Moeka stealing Okabe's first kiss(or is it the other way? =0). Christina will be jealous...
It's the other way because it was Okabe who panicked at the person wondering WTF is going in there. After all the ruckus that Moeka did over getting her phone back, I am not surprised.
Kansokusha said:
Really can everyone please stop this nonsense hatred toward Moeka? IMO Moeka is a victim more than a villain. While she's already on the edge on insanity?
As much as you are a lover of her and I am a hater of her, I do agree she is a victim of evil and due to her insanity can be looked upon as pity but all humans have a mind and if she was too blinded by her shitty life/psychological problems to realize that killing a person by FB's standards is still wrong then I cannot look at her more than anything as a shitty ass bitch who decided to give up all for her savior.

These are incredible revelations that do bring the human back into thinking his rage towards Moeka and certainly I shall have my words to say soon as her arc comes to a conclusion but ever though of thinking this is all the fault of the ones who controlled FB who controlled Moeka? This is the same fucking shit powerhouses like the "Illuminati" or "Masons" (evil part of their cult) do to meet their ends of control. Coincidence? I wonder if this show does that.
Yumekichi11Aug 10, 2011 11:56 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Aug 10, 2011 12:30 PM

Jan 2011
Geez after watching this I realized this is the third time Okabe has sexually assaulted a woman.

But I can't wait for the next episode and I wonder who this FB is?
Aug 10, 2011 1:30 PM

Apr 2010
Falads said:
Geez after watching this I realized this is the third time Okabe has sexually assaulted a woman.

"third time"?
Aug 10, 2011 1:36 PM

Jun 2008
Mr_Ken said:
Falads said:

"third time"?

Kurisu - 2nd episode, more like sexually harrased
Rukako - When He's trying to confirm Rukako is a guy, after his gender change
Moeka - Currently lol

He never "touches" Mayuri, Suzuha and Feyris compared to those 3.. lol

Aug 10, 2011 1:39 PM

Jan 2009
Yumekichi11 said:

amirhoss said:
I can rival that with Makise. Makise has the best body but I am much more fine with Mayurii! :D

Makise has the best look xD

Falads said:

it is all for the sake of science !
amirhossAug 12, 2011 2:41 PM
Aug 10, 2011 2:00 PM

Oct 2010
bakuramariks said:
ArcanaTrace said:
And even thought i hate Moeka for killing Mayuri like overal 10+ times...

Actually, Moeka isn't responsible for all the Mayuri's deaths we saw >.>

It can be said that Okabe is the one responsible. He even admit it.
He would've been in a paradox if he managed to save her. Mayuri's death is the whole reason he time leaped so many times in the first place. Rescuing her would negate his reason for his time leaps. The universe heals itself pretty quickly xD.

Wrong. Both Moeka and Okabe are responsible for her death. In fact it could be argued that Moeka killing her the first time and Okabe witnessing it permanently set her death as a fact of tho 0.000001-0.999999 worldline. Rescuing her is impossible, there's no paradox, no negation etc. She will simply die sooner the closer they are to omega and the further they are away towards beta, this has been proven by the day extension on her life as they've move back towards beta. As for the universe healing itself, you're mixing theoretical concepts and science fiction a bit there.. this isn't doctor who.
Aug 10, 2011 2:03 PM

Nov 2009
Falads said:

This was the choice of Steins Gate! *laughs maniacally*

And actually, it was the third time i wanted to be in those women's places ^^
How lucky they are.
Aug 10, 2011 2:23 PM

Jul 2010
Dayum, sure is gritty around here. Dat punch. Touma would be proud indeed. And that constant screaming of "Give it back!" was pretty scary. Never though he would even go as far as making it look like they had sex. She even bit him! xD

Can't wait to finally find out what/who FB actually is. This'll be a long week. *sigh*

Aug 10, 2011 2:48 PM

Apr 2010
RyuKirin said:
Solkiskey said:
Archie74 said:

Also, Touma has a Loli-Punching fetish. Moeka is 20. :P

WRONG. You are not a true Touma fanboy. Touma punches lolis and bitches, therefore, he's proud of Okabe for punching Moeka because she is, infact, a bitch.

Touma punched Oriana countless times, she's older than Touma.

But I felt bad for Moeka in this episode, even after what she did to Mayurii countless times, she was just following orders from this "FB" person who supposedly "saved her".

-The kiss was so....>_> lol nvm-

=The punch I didn't see was necessary, since Moeka was planning to commit suicide does that mean her plans to kill Mayurii was cut off? or does she still go out to kill her then hang herself? I might have to rewatch the episode.

-...Moeka went complete apeshit with the whole "Give it back" scene xD

There you go. ^^
Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Oosran - Apr 19, 2011

260 by OmBerry12_Bleach »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LadyOrihime - Aug 30, 2011

805 by Nemesis133 »»
Yesterday, 8:24 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

saxophone15 - Apr 26, 2011

241 by GatchiShoppo »»
Apr 20, 4:33 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Samu-tan - Apr 3, 2011

550 by Dyphz »»
Apr 17, 12:00 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shanimebib - Sep 13, 2011

1825 by fentphantom »»
Apr 12, 12:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.