Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 7, 2011 10:32 PM

Aug 2011
god its so entertaining watching a bunch of people overreact cause the animes different, does it really matter in the end, its probably a better thing that the anime diverges from the manga ecpecially if its a ongoing serise like this one, heres the thing, the manga can be its own thing and the anime can have its own end too, your not forced to watch both and really why wouldnt you be ok with getting new content youd never get in the source

i know we can tell if this anime only ending the show may or may not get will be better or worse than the manga's but thats exactly why people are overreating, WE DONT KNOW IF ITS GONNA BE WORSE OR BETTER YET, you see 1 episode and flip out, drop and never give it a chance,

i can understand wanting to see the source material animated but that doesnt mena you should get pitchfork and torches ready to burn down the town over it being different,

and so i dont need people accusing me of this, im talking about the manga fans of this serise not manga fans in general, though many people react this same way over alot of remidial things
Aug 8, 2011 1:37 AM

Jan 2010
I agree OP, I'm not reading the manga and I'm enjoying every minute of this show so reading all the manga people complaining all the time is just too funny.
"My tables-meet it is I set it down
That one may smile, and smile, and be a villain."
Aug 8, 2011 1:50 AM

Sep 2010
NavyCherub said:
I agree OP, I'm not reading the manga and I'm enjoying every minute of this show so reading all the manga people complaining all the time is just too funny.

Well NOT reading the manga would guarantee not understanding the issues those who read the manga might have. Whatever the anime does will be the only version the OP knows and there will be no comparison in the OP's eyes.

Aug 8, 2011 2:06 AM

Jan 2011
Anime_Name said:
NavyCherub said:

Well NOT reading the manga would guarantee not understanding the issues those who read the manga might have. Whatever the anime does will be the only version the OP knows and there will be no comparison in the OP's eyes.

But those issues are selfish because of the fact people's rants are based on what is changed or what's different from the manga. Some of them can't even enjoy this good anime solely because its not going tick for tac like the manga. From a stand point of never reading the manga, the way the anime has been pacing and moving has been flawless, and deserves the score it has. Its just completely retarded for people to stick their heads up their ass just because the anime is not their precious manga. Anime adaptations are just that ADAPTATIONS. You should NEVER go into an anime series thinking it SHOULD stick close to the material it was ADAPTED from, especially in a case like this where the manga is CLEARLY still ongoing.

@GaZstic, what are you talking about? I'm looking at character development right in my face for the past 2 episodes. And the fact you said SKIP proves my point more. You are expecting this story to go a certain way because you think you know whats suppose to come. Thats not a very good way to enjoy anime, its almost cynical.
Tenchi_RyuAug 8, 2011 2:11 AM
Aug 8, 2011 2:15 AM

Jan 2011
The Kyoto arc SUCKS ASS

IM SO HAPPY THEY SKIPPED THAT SHIT
[center]
Aug 8, 2011 10:11 AM

Jul 2010
I'm reading and watching this series, and enjoying them as the two SEPARATE things they are. Yeah it sucks when your favorite part of the manga isn't animated, but that doesn't mean the anime is automatically garbage.
Aug 8, 2011 10:19 AM

May 2010
I also think that some people overact because the anime is different.
It was obvious that they would go a different route.
They shouldn't stop watching the anime only because they didn't like what happened.
Maybe it gets better who knows.
But I can understand it and also share their opinion.
I mean they are changing the characters behavior and acting and now some parts in the anime just seem ridiculous and strange.
It would be better if their behavior and stuff would be like in the manga and then take a different route or ending.
Well, that's just what i think.
giuli94Aug 8, 2011 12:12 PM
Aug 8, 2011 11:00 AM

Aug 2011
VioLink said:
The Kyoto arc SUCKS ASS

IM SO HAPPY THEY SKIPPED THAT SHIT
i read that arc ever since people said it was diverging from the manga,

honestl everyone hating rin is really out of charecter for everyone, yah its skipping development but i want to enjoy
Tenchi_Ryu said:
Anime_Name said:
NavyCherub said:

But those issues are selfish because of the fact people's rants are based on what is changed or what's different from the manga. Some of them can't even enjoy this good anime solely because its not going tick for tac like the manga. From a stand point of never reading the manga, the way the anime has been pacing and moving has been flawless, and deserves the score it has. Its just completely retarded for people to stick their heads up their ass just because the anime is not their precious manga. Anime adaptations are just that ADAPTATIONS. You should NEVER go into an anime series thinking it SHOULD stick close to the material it was ADAPTED from, especially in a case like this where the manga is CLEARLY still ongoing.

@GaZstic, what are you talking about? I'm looking at character development right in my face for the past 2 episodes. And the fact you said SKIP proves my point more. You are expecting this story to go a certain way because you think you know whats suppose to come. Thats not a very good way to enjoy anime, its almost cynical.

give this man a cookie, money, and a blowjob cause he just hit the nail directly on the head
Aug 8, 2011 11:07 AM

Aug 2011
Anime_Name said:
NavyCherub said:

did you even read my post, i said i could go back and read the manga from where it diverges after ther anime, there is no written law that says i can only acknowledge the animes ending, ill read both and you are the exact type of person i bring up that is just butthurt and ruins the fun of the anime

so far as someone who has not read the manga till recently i can say that the anime has moved flwlessly in every way and the recent ep's where the plot diverges are way more enjoyable to see unfold appossed to what the manga does and vice versa, i want to enjoy both with out some dude with a rod up his ass complaining to us that enjoy it that "EEEUGH ITS DIFFERENT SO IT SUCKS GO READ THE MANGA"

i really hope this gets a anime only ending cause i would prefer to see a conclusion to this serise in about a month as appossed to waiting what will probably be more than 4 more years for the manga to actually be finished
Aug 8, 2011 3:28 PM

Sep 2010
But those issues are selfish because of the fact people's rants are based on what is changed or what's different from the manga. Some of them can't even enjoy this good anime solely because its not going tick for tac like the manga.

It all looks like ignorant, selfish BS to me - The anime only watchers proclaiming that the anime is "good" as-is without so much of a thought they might be wrong and manga first readers whining over every little change without regards to the constraints the anime might be under. If only there could be a forum, a discussion, or an area to talk about these sort of things among fans in the same franchise but people like that OP are constructing walls saying any discussion of anime changes is wrong right off the bat.

did you even read my post, i said i could go back and read the manga from where it diverges after ther anime, there is no written law that says i can only acknowledge the animes ending, ill read both and you are the exact type of person i bring up that is just butthurt and ruins the fun of the anime

What part of 'could go back and read the manga' in your first post means you have read the manga?
Also I find it hard to believe that I am the exact type of person that gets butthurt over anime changes when I don't normally read manga before anime. But I guess not agreeing with your whiny little opinion has to mean I am in whatever group your are making up. Hell I read the episode 1 thread here and it seems the only one flipping out is you.

Aug 8, 2011 5:46 PM

Aug 2011
Anime_Name said:
But those issues are selfish because of the fact people's rants are based on what is changed or what's different from the manga. Some of them can't even enjoy this good anime solely because its not going tick for tac like the manga.

It all looks like ignorant, selfish BS to me - The anime only watchers proclaiming that the anime is "good" as-is without so much of a thought they might be wrong and manga first readers whining over every little change without regards to the constraints the anime might be under. If only there could be a forum, a discussion, or an area to talk about these sort of things among fans in the same franchise but people like that OP are constructing walls saying any discussion of anime changes is wrong right off the bat.

What part of 'could go back and read the manga' in your first post means you have read the manga?
Also I find it hard to believe that I am the exact type of person that gets butthurt over anime changes when I don't normally read manga before anime. But I guess not agreeing with your whiny little opinion has to mean I am in whatever group your are making up. Hell I read the episode 1 thread here and it seems the only one flipping out is you.
you do relise every time you talk your just fitting the "butthurt manga fanboy" trope more and more, well you fit it 100% form the start but your somehow making it go over 100%
Aug 8, 2011 5:52 PM

Sep 2010
Can you please make more sense.

Aug 8, 2011 6:51 PM

Aug 2011
Anime_Name said:
Can you please make more sense.
we have been, your just to ignorant to actually relise how bias and just overall idiotic you are being for the subject
Aug 8, 2011 7:35 PM

Sep 2010
So me saying both sides have a point and can be equally delusional if they treat their point as the end all be all, is idiotic or in your words makes me a typical butthurt manga fanboy even though I have not read the manga for this show? Get your head out of your ass.

Aug 8, 2011 7:38 PM

Apr 2011
for cereal....

I haven't watched the manga but I think the anime is a 10/10. At least the digression from the manga didn't make the anime bad.
Aug 8, 2011 8:52 PM

Aug 2011
Anime_Name said:
So me saying both sides have a point and can be equally delusional if they treat their point as the end all be all, is idiotic or in your words makes me a typical butthurt manga fanboy even though I have not read the manga for this show? Get your head out of your ass.
do you ever actually think before you speak caus eyou in no way agreed to both sides, you straight up said we dont understand what were talking about like a ignorant fanboy here look
Anime_Name said:

It all looks like ignorant, selfish BS to me - The anime only watchers proclaiming that the anime is "good" as-is without so much of a thought they might be wrong and manga first readers whining over every little change without regards to the constraints the anime might be under. If only there could be a forum, a discussion, or an area to talk about these sort of things among fans in the same franchise but people like that OP are constructing walls saying any discussion of anime changes is wrong right off the bat

face it dude your in the wrong here and your only making yourself look even more like a ass
Aug 8, 2011 9:07 PM

Sep 2010
do you ever actually think before you speak caus eyou in no way agreed to both sides, you straight up said we dont understand what were talking about like a ignorant fanboy here look

You have shit reading comprehension because that quote mentions the group your support(anime-first/only viewers) and the group you are pointing fingers at(manga-first readers). I call them both self-righteous asshats if they let their one vision of the story define how the story has to be.

face it dude your in the wrong here and your only making yourself look even more like a ass

The only thing wrong here is the nonsense you're typing. My opinion about how you're overreacting is dead on.

Aug 8, 2011 9:58 PM

Feb 2011
Yes. I see it a lot on the forum. There are several people around who seem to think the anime has to be faithful to the manga; it's called an adaptation for a reason. I think people should be allowed to enjoy both/ all media. When both are identical... well, it's sort of a waste of time to go in and read the manga, isn't it?
(Or watch the anime if you've read the manga, assuming they happen to be identical).

I have not yet read the manga. I've downloaded all that they've released so far, gone in and read a chapter, and planned to go through and read the rest in the coming week. Regardless, the majority of complaints that I've seen around (with certain changes) have been: "Oh golly, what have they done to my manga? They've replaced one event in the manga with a faulty plot device. Now this anime automatically sucks and I'm going to stop watching!/am leering at the creative forces behind this anime!/think this anime has no redeeming value whatsoever!" (Even though you watched up to episode 15 and enjoyed it.)

Seriously. Fans ought to realize that while neither medium, anime or manga, can be perfectly executed (and some even turn out to suck) that people put some pretty hard time into making these products.

Also, fact (that would be made obvious by common sense): the majority of media is subjective and based entirely on one's perspective. If somebody else enjoyed something, are you going to insult their intelligence by maliciously stating your own opinion as the absolute truth?

I guess what I'm saying is: Be civil (hint). You may have your own opinion, but it isn't immortal and isn't any more viable than anybody else's (sometimes even experience or familiarity with a field won't cement a viewpoint.)
If you lived in your computer, you'd be home already.
Aug 9, 2011 2:10 AM

Sep 2010
well, it's sort of a waste of time to go in and read the manga, isn't it?

For manga, no.
For novels? Try and do a non-canon adaptation(I think you mean "based on" as that means a lot of changes) of Lord of the Rings and watch it bomb.
For comic books, maybe but few animators have tried to faithfully adapt a comic book series so it is kind of unknown.
Change for the sake of change rarely works out though.

Aug 9, 2011 2:25 AM

Feb 2011
Please don't put me out of context! I wasn't saying it was a waste of time to go read the manga. I was saying it would be a waste of time to read it when there's almost no change or no change at all (the clause before the quote) :D

Otherwise, I disagree. I think when you put the original content in the hands of talented people who can effectively tell a story, then you might come out with something different but still equally good if not better (though it's really hard to put this in a balanced perspective.)
But I do see what you're saying, and I'm not trying to shove my views down your throat. I just want to make sure my views are effectively stated.
Aug 9, 2011 5:49 AM

Sep 2010
It's not out of context. Your view ,as you put it, had a question mark on the end. So quoted what looked like a question and gave some answers to it.

Wow you sure do need a lot of things to workout in order to only maybe have an equally good or better work from what already is. Since there is a third probable statistic, being worse, that producers have to weigh against each other the chances of getting an anime loosely based on some source is pretty low.

Aug 9, 2011 6:15 AM

Jan 2011
But that's only because most of the time, the fans will look down upon a work only because it deviated from the manga. Hell we've only started to deviate for 2 episodes, and MAL users already are flipping out. So of course the anime studios are scared to use more originality while maybe sampling parts from the manga. But it can work when done right.

Like TypeofCicada is saying, talented writers can go "alternate" route and make it very well done. A good recent example is the Good ending we got from Oreimo. It was anime original, and very well received from fans. Some even like it better than the "True End" that follows the source material dead on.

The problem here is that people are misunderstanding the meaning of a well done anime. Even shows that have deviated from the anime, but kept the structure that made it good like excellent writing for example, it will always be ridiculed for not being just like the manga.
Aug 9, 2011 10:19 AM
Feb 2009
You make a good point OP. It would be better if you could show some more maturity while going about it.

The problem isn't that they chose to deviate from the manga. The problem is that the changes were done poorly.

First, Rin is in a coma, wakes up and in less than 30 seconds slays a demon king before passing out. It comes off as ridiculous.

The other thing is his classmates response to him. When they first find out he's the son of Satan they're all trying to save him, however after they save him they shun him. It's counter intuitive.

Basically in both instances the anime fails because they're trying to keep things from the manga that no longer make sense as a result of the changes made in the anime.
Aug 9, 2011 12:25 PM

Aug 2011
Jay_Ox said:
You make a good point OP. It would be better if you could show some more maturity while going about it.

The problem isn't that they chose to deviate from the manga. The problem is that the changes were done poorly.

First, Rin is in a coma, wakes up and in less than 30 seconds slays a demon king before passing out. It comes off as ridiculous.

The other thing is his classmates response to him. When they first find out he's the son of Satan they're all trying to save him, however after they save him they shun him. It's counter intuitive.

Basically in both instances the anime fails because they're trying to keep things from the manga that no longer make sense as a result of the changes made in the anime.
thats just being picky. it does make sense that they would help him out, and not everyone hates him, it really just is that bald kid who is scarred of him and bon only uses this as more fuel for the rivalry, its already been straight up said that shiemi, izumi, and yukio dont give a crap, its normal that theyd have a hard time going back to normal with him around,
Aug 9, 2011 4:22 PM

Jan 2011
It does make sense, Rin is the son of Satan, so waking up from a coma ready to kick ass is not as ridiculous as you make it seem.

The classmates responses are very realistic. They were in the spur of the moment, which was a very intense moment and Rin could have been killed. So they acted to save the person that they knew and become friends with. But when stuff likes this happen, and everyone settles down, THEN thats when people start to think about things, and this is usually when the anger kicks in, it happens in real life all the time.

Bon has helped his friend, but has been thinking about how his friend IS basically the one that killed his family, so that anger is sinking in, and making him more and more pissed about the situation as time goes on. This is very common, like when you help someone, but then realize you were used. It pissed you off and you wish you never would have done it.
Aug 9, 2011 8:20 PM

Aug 2011
Tenchi_Ryu said:
It does make sense, Rin is the son of Satan, so waking up from a coma ready to kick ass is not as ridiculous as you make it seem.

The classmates responses are very realistic. They were in the spur of the moment, which was a very intense moment and Rin could have been killed. So they acted to save the person that they knew and become friends with. But when stuff likes this happen, and everyone settles down, THEN thats when people start to think about things, and this is usually when the anger kicks in, it happens in real life all the time.

Bon has helped his friend, but has been thinking about how his friend IS basically the one that killed his family, so that anger is sinking in, and making him more and more pissed about the situation as time goes on. This is very common, like when you help someone, but then realize you were used. It pissed you off and you wish you never would have done it.
god every comment you post just hits the nail on the head perfectly,
Aug 9, 2011 11:18 PM

Feb 2011
Tenchi_Ryu said:

You, sir, deserve a cookie.
Aug 10, 2011 12:38 AM

Sep 2006
Tenchi_Ryu said:

I think that while most people dislike the turnaround behaviour, it was because the behaviour transition was not properly explained across in the show. It makes sense as you've explained it, but if it's not properly hinted at or animated then it's as if it wasn't there in the first place (as it were).
Aug 10, 2011 10:04 AM

Apr 2009
What a load of bull! Its not really about anime following manga(If they make a decent alt plot its all fine). Its just the reaction from the rest about Rin's satanic nature. They dont even look a tiny weeny bit shocked(Instead I was the one who was shocked looking at their dull faces as Rin fell nearby). That simply doesn't make any sense whatsoever. And obviously there wont be any second season now, why else would they change the plot after 15 eps.
Aug 10, 2011 10:11 AM

Aug 2011
madaodono said:
What a load of bull! Its not really about anime following manga(If they make a decent alt plot its all fine). Its just the reaction from the rest about Rin's satanic nature. They dont even look a tiny weeny bit shocked(Instead I was the one who was shocked looking at their dull faces as Rin fell nearby). That simply doesn't make any sense whatsoever. And obviously there wont be any second season now, why else would they change the plot after 15 eps.
Aug 10, 2011 3:18 PM
Apr 2011
Tenchi Ryu's post would make sense if it weren't for the blue night. We all know about it and how it affected Bon and co's past, so how did they maintain such a relaxed attitude after finding out he was the son of someone who slaughtered a majority of their ancestors? If someone in your life murdered people close to you, would you be perfectly okay with being friends with their offspring and helping them out?

Like I said in the other threads, it's not that I'm annoyed that the anime has deviated from the manga and that it should stay pure blah blah, but, to me, the changes aren't really well done (and that's an opinion I'm making while shoving the manga aside).
Aug 11, 2011 7:31 AM
Aug 2009
The worst part isn't the fact that it deviated. The worst part is the fact that it has deviated so much that it can never go back on track later on. If they want to make a new Blue Exorcist series now, it will have to be a remake or 100% filler like FMA.
Aug 12, 2011 3:14 AM

Oct 2010
cardin said:
Tenchi_Ryu said:

I think that while most people dislike the turnaround behaviour, it was because the behaviour transition was not properly explained across in the show. It makes sense as you've explained it, but if it's not properly hinted at or animated then it's as if it wasn't there in the first place (as it were).

sort of agree with the behaviour transition. i don't really miNd if they make the anime different than the manga, as long as they don't destroy the series.
as bit weird where they suddenly want to help save Rin.. then look at him when he enters the class as if he's some outcast. WEIRD.
Aug 13, 2011 9:09 PM

Apr 2007
otakuhime said:
cardin said:
Tenchi_Ryu said:

sort of agree with the behaviour transition. i don't really miNd if they make the anime different than the manga, as long as they don't destroy the series.
as bit weird where they suddenly want to help save Rin.. then look at him when he enters the class as if he's some outcast. WEIRD.

Is it really that vague? Do things have to be said or spelled out for the characters' actions to be understood?

The whole scene when Bon was against that possessed statue was more than enough hints that, while he is helping Rin in reforging the sword, he still has his doubts. It sounded like he was more reassuring himself when he was able to exorcise it than saying what he really thinks. And it made perfect sense in the latest episode when they were all wary of him when he first entered the classroom after witnessing his berserk form again. It obviously worsened when he spouted blue fire at Shiemi and Kamiki trying to get rid of those demons, making it seem like Rin's attacking them and re-sparkling those doubts. And it looks like it'll worsen in the next episode with Konekomaru's possession causing more distrust from Bon.

I definitely agree that the Shiemi cooldown hug from ep.16 and the prologue of ep.17 could've been way better handled, but I don't find the behavior turnaround all that badly handled or coming out of no where.
Aug 13, 2011 11:22 PM

Aug 2011
otakuhime said:
cardin said:
Tenchi_Ryu said:

why do people keep acting liek its every character that outcast's rin, the only one that legitimently hates him is that bald kid, bon is just using this as more reason to beat him,

and ar eyou guys seriosuly trying to tell me shiemi and izumi hating rin makes more sense, cause thats about as out of character as you can get
Aug 14, 2011 4:19 PM

Jan 2011
This new episode should have completely shut down this argument. This episode proved that human emotions are very inconsistent, and don't just follow one way and make it so blunt and easy to understand.

Bon explained it perfectly. It makes perfect sense why they were saving him one moment, then fearing him the next. Their feelings about him were conflicting because Rin is LITERALLY a two headed coin, on one side you have one of the greatest friends who is dependable and will have your back, on the other side you have something that has the power to destroy all of humanity.

Like Bon has said, its ALL gonna be about trust, and this is EXACTLY why he's was acting the way he was the past two episodes. Its not easy to forgive the person who killed your family, but at the same time, this is someone is clearly a different person and has saved their backs a couple times. This is where that Love/Hate complex steams from......

Don't know how that can be confused for inconsistent.....
Aug 14, 2011 4:21 PM

Aug 2011
Tenchi_Ryu said:
This new episode should have completely shut down this argument. This episode proved that human emotions are very inconsistent, and don't just follow one way and make it so blunt and easy to understand.

Bon explained it perfectly. It makes perfect sense why they were saving him one moment, then fearing him the next. Their feelings about him were conflicting because Rin is LITERALLY a two headed coin, on one side you have one of the greatest friends who is dependable and will have your back, on the other side you have something that has the power to destroy all of humanity.

Like Bon has said, its ALL gonna be about trust, and this is EXACTLY why he's was acting the way he was the past two episodes. Its not easy to forgive the person who killed your family, but at the same time, this is someone is clearly a different person and has saved their backs a couple times. This is where that Love/Hate complex steams from......

Don't know how that can be confused for inconsistent.....
ok can i hug you cause youv been able to defend this arguement spot on each time you post, like i seriously want to give you somthing for you help on this forum post, if it were just me up against all these people ide of just made a ass out of myself and probably start a huge flame war
Aug 21, 2011 6:13 PM

Jun 2007
Jay_Ox said:

I agree. The series so far has been good except for those few episodes where they've changed the content, yet tried to keep it within the manga's guidelines. The reactions of everyone in the Anime after finding out Rin was Satan's child was horrible! It was made very clear at the beginning of the series and throughout the series that everyone has an extreme hatred for all things Satan and what he did to everyone's loved ones in the past. Sure they may have emphasized it a bit more in the manga but I think they did a relatively good job in the Anime too. This is why I find it hilarious that people on the forums actually accepted their positive reactions to Rin being Satan's child. The flip flopping of character's feelings didn't help either. It's like the director was pushing for it to stay with the manga but then realized he wouldn't be able to cover the next arc so he said screw it but then realized he'd screw up the story if there wasn't any tension between Rin's friends and him so he added some. One episode the viewers are supposed to be drawn in my the drama that Rin's feared and hated by his very first true friends but then the next their all planning a party or doing something together like nothing happened....it's inconsistent and poorly thought out.

With that said I'm happy that they've stopped trying to follow the manga now. I was getting pissed off, like most people, with all the inconsistency's but now that it's original I don't care as much. It would have been better to go all original after the "everyone hates rin" mini arc. I think it would have flowed better. Then they could have segwayed into this new original filler stuff. O wells.
Sep 7, 2011 8:25 AM

Oct 2009
I agree, but people are always going to be like that.

It's like with books being transferred into movies, the fans aren't going to be happy if the books are changed and the movies have new material. It's just the way most fans are.
Sep 7, 2011 8:39 AM
Mar 2011
Sakulily said:
I agree, but people are always going to be like that.

It's like with books being transferred into movies, the fans aren't going to be happy if the books are changed and the movies have new material. It's just the way most fans are.

a hell o alot of things change between novel and Film is always big V for vandetta ofr one and
i hate GITS SAc 2nd Gig anime for thsi sort of reaosn and the berzerk anime evne mor for the same reason
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 31, 2011

191 by XILG »»
Apr 16, 11:29 AM

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - May 22, 2011

202 by XILG »»
Apr 11, 7:51 PM

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Zeando - May 1, 2011

239 by Horshu »»
Mar 24, 5:43 AM

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Apr 24, 2011

310 by Horshu »»
Mar 24, 5:41 AM

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Apr 17, 2011

302 by Horshu »»
Mar 24, 5:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.