Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 6, 2011 10:45 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Night is aiming for Ruri because that girl? is in pain.

Kagami delivering Ruri's message for Alma. Alma is awkward around Ruri being to close.

And other girls are aiming for Kagami?

Night's girl caught Kagami's attention while he took Ruri away.

Kagami refuses to get Alma's help...

It took a long time to realize that the girl was with Night.

The scientist is "supporting" Alma even if Ruri won't be (not much chance) able to be rescued.
tsubasaloverAug 6, 2011 10:54 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 6, 2011 1:17 PM

Oct 2010
This episode is amazing for a half point particularly due to the directing of it by including a fight at the beginning and end.
That means the part below

It was even more juicy in the spoiler
as the blood flew off on the breasts of SP. Absolutely juicy scene with her and Kijima fighting .

I though their fight was pretty good with a very nice appearance of Kijima in the spoiler
while at the start of the fight he did get punched out, he quickly rose back with a hit exchange with SP here. While I did like Ken style
SP taunts here, Kijima was great with attempted slash here. While I got pretty much surprised at SP grabbing one of Kijima’s wings things here, I was much much more impressed with Kijima in the spoiler
that knife throw was great! Considering it took out the gun from SP, well of them, and it made SP do another bluff taunt. While Kijima’s attempt at getting at SP was very nice, SP did one hell of a body throw at Kijima. SP’s gun pointing at Kijima was nice but Kijima’s slash response here was nice too and of course that swords air attack was spectacular! Since it did so much blood. While Kijima’s sword transformation and SP’s shooting it in the spoiler
does leave out a sour taste that Kijima always leaves out something to deal with.

The fight at the beginning was insane as follows,

Kenbi was sure crazy in facing a opponent like that considering that it has massive size in the spoiler
not to mention that Kenbi had to use part of his other arm’s powers here. Even though it did quite a knock back number. It still never did remove the fact Kenbi got damaged in the spoiler
a rather nasty burn and his suit also got lava molted down. Despite I found him pretty cool in the moon here and his speed here is phenomenal.

Other elements,

About thee end, OMG Kijima you are evil to take Ruri’s blood in the spoiler
but I understand he needs it to live on.

About preview, I already see something nice from Arma meeting Kijima in a underground cave here. I wonder why is my dear Fei here in pain? I am seriously fearing the most the sequence in the spoiler
Ruri looks in big trouble.

BTW intermissions of Kenbi and SP in the spoiler
I think SP is nicely done TBH.
tsubasalover said:
The scientist is "supporting" Alma even if Ruri won't be (not much chance) able to be rescued.
NO WAY! Ruri will be rescued and Kagami should just STFU in this situation and cooperate with Alma to rescue Ruri despite his personal pride. Unfortunately Alma needs Ruri for the crystal.

So in the worst case scenario we shall see evil megaman in action then Ruri does the rest. Want more rampage! Destruction! Action! Right? Kthxb
Yumekichi11Aug 9, 2011 12:20 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Aug 7, 2011 6:13 AM

Jan 2009
SP is win. And that's all this shows's got going for it now. ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌
Faggot Kijima stabbing her arm. I hope he dies. [/fanboy]

And I forgot what else I was supposed to write. Whatever, it was probably "plot"-related anyway ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌
OosranAug 7, 2011 6:29 AM
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Aug 7, 2011 6:51 AM

Mar 2010
Nice ep. Kajiura's OST is season's best and production values were superb. Really enjoyed all action scenes here, well animated and choreographed affairs. As much as I like to snicker at Sunrise in general it's undeniable they can deliver damn well made action when that's called for.

With episodes like these this show is basically what I had hoped from Heroman last year.
Aug 7, 2011 6:51 AM

Jan 2009
nothing much happen but nice to see some action and that SP girl is hot
Aug 7, 2011 7:23 AM

Aug 2010
They didn't seem to care much when SP girl came back with a wound, kind of weird I thought.
Aug 7, 2011 7:48 AM

Jun 2008
jaja that mans are monsters or what the girl was bleeding right in front of they and they couldn´t care less OOO

jajaja poor yagami that two will drive him crazy XD

and arma what are you waiting for go for the serum and fight

I really want to know what will happen next week
Life is bittersweet can you live with that?
Aug 7, 2011 7:57 AM

Feb 2009
For one moment I felt sorry for those two girls at the club when they were polishing rocks. Then when they fawned on Kagami, I forgot about it..

Hellbrick!!
Oh wait he's okay again.
With glue and tape? Uh okay...

And the SP was cool. Y they not help her?!

And it was good I guess.
Aug 7, 2011 8:27 AM

Aug 2010
what......hellbrick....what? he came back to life using glue and tape LOL that doesnt seem right >_>;
GOD DANG IT TANDOJI YOU SHOULDVE EATEN LUNCH WITH RURI and all wouldve been better ;(
Kenmi seems suspicious =_= i hope tandoji doesnt end up fighting against him and his SP
SP was pro despite naito stabbing her arm D;
the idea of obtaining a serum from blood is somewhat disturbing to me >_>;
Aug 7, 2011 8:33 AM

Jan 2011
oh poor Kagami and poor Arma, they feel annoyed because there are girls liking them???

mission rescue Ruri starto!
Aug 7, 2011 12:33 PM

Jun 2011
Looks like there's a weird love triangle forming around our protagonists.
Aug 7, 2011 1:25 PM

Apr 2011
Damn, Hellbrick is awesome. It doesn't matter if you cut him the hell in half, a little electrical tape and some glue and he'll be dandy as hell. -Yoni.

So Ruri's been kidnapped, and Arma can't use his Megaman powerup without her. Unless one of the other Lightstone bearers (if that's what they are) can power him up. The female S7 user and Knight both seem to be able to transform themselves, maybe they can show Arma how as well. Otherwise we'll see a bunch of Arma trying to fight while powerless and/or going into Evil Unicorn darkstone mode. The latter might not be too bad though, berserker hero ftw. Till he turns on you anyhow ...

I'm actually kinda glad Arma's original personality seems to be reasserting itself ;p He was supposed to be very stand-offish and cold to everyone from the first episode, but they almost seemed to disregard that aspect of his character after the second ep or so. His cranky side reasserted itself and chased Ruri away, tho I can understand him wanting to maintain his personal space. Ruri's hot and I wouldn't mind her in my bubble, but I do have one.

4/5
Aug 7, 2011 2:54 PM

Jan 2011
They need to bring the cliche highschool drama down a notch, it really got annoying that Arma calling the situation annoying, and of course she misunderstands it what he said. And of course he's gonna be feeling all guilty and shit......yea whatever.

I'm really liking the scientist guy right now, one moment he seemed like he was secretly evil, but in this episode he felt like a real good guy, so I wonder what he's gonna do. And the chick basically acted like her arm getting stabbed wasn't a big deal, so I guess they didn't because of that.
Aug 7, 2011 6:11 PM

Nov 2008
Well, this got kinda interesting with the kidnap.

belatkuro said:
Hellbrick!!
Oh wait he's okay again.
With glue and tape? Uh okay...

Yeah, it was kinda lame to fix it like that xD
Aug 7, 2011 8:29 PM

Jan 2008
Oh great, another mood change.

If this keeps up, I'd rather have Knight as the MC.
Aug 7, 2011 9:18 PM

Jan 2011
Tenchi_Ryu said:

I'm really liking the scientist guy right now, one moment he seemed like he was secretly evil, but in this episode he felt like a real good guy, so I wonder what he's gonna do. And the chick basically acted like her arm getting stabbed wasn't a big deal, so I guess they didn't because of that.

Nope, he's evil. Really evil. And no one knows that better than Knight Kijima (as witness the flashback). I think we'll find out more on just what the scientist's game is over the next couple of episodes.

Kagami should just relax and let his harem build with the geology groupies, and Alma better man up and rescue Ruri (so he can discover what is going on as well).
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Aug 8, 2011 12:51 AM

Feb 2010
that was pretty good... action wise.

SP was baller... but obviously something isn't right w/ scientist dude... she was bleeding and he was like, "Hey... huh.. ur bleeding... NE ways, where is Knight?"

Knight's flashbacks give us insight to what he's been through...

Arma needs to grow a pair and go rescue Ruri... he shoulda had lunch w/ her.. >_>;;
Aug 8, 2011 3:15 AM
Jun 2008
surprisingly that SP would even fight despte her free-floating personality .She also threaten her opponent during the fight and she was very cool . ><"

My hearth break when Onigawara break !!! and it break very nicely.
can't believe some cheap glue and tape can revive a 100++ year old relic.

next episode is bout rescue aiba Loli ^.^
Aug 8, 2011 1:04 PM
Feb 2008
Kagami only drove to Arma to tell him that he should stay out of this? He must have much freetime ...

I really came to like night and the girl with him, well, they are probably the only reason why I keep watching this show.
Aug 8, 2011 4:46 PM

Apr 2009
I like SP haha.

I know that guy is evil.. I'm on Kijima's side.
Aug 9, 2011 2:39 AM

May 2010
That SP girl is good, I think if she is a darkstone she might be able to beat Kijima and Arima together !?
Aug 9, 2011 10:51 AM

May 2011
Damnit Arma what the hell is wrong with you? You think by turning your head around and saying she's annoying, Ruri won't hear it >.>? Just eat lunch with her you moron lol. Shame on you for making her sad.

SP is hot and a boss, liked her since she was first introduced. I like how the Kenbi not give a crap about SP's arm bleeding like mad. Hmm shows his true character lol.
Aug 9, 2011 2:30 PM

Jun 2009
This episode had quite a progress towards the plot development, because of the previous pace, I see some of us started wondering when we will see the return of Kijima Knight since it seems he plays a big part in the story and those flashbacks that we've seen in this episode shows he didn't even have any freedom or whatsoever since he was imprisoned ever he was a little, and those experiments there were a REAL TORTURE for him on a daily basis, it makes wonder how can he maintain his mental state , be a sane person and not break under that pain. He must've had some real motives that have kept him going on and not lose it.
I think its because of the experiments that he had on him, he have these "darkstone side effects" that's making his situation less stable.

ZeroZx said:
Damnit Arma what the hell is wrong with you? You think by turning your head around and saying she's annoying, Ruri won't hear it >.>? Just eat lunch with her you moron lol. Shame on you for making her sad.

SP is hot and a boss, liked her since she was first introduced. I like how the Kenbi not give a crap about SP's arm bleeding like mad. Hmm shows his true character lol.

I see some guys mentioning this too and saying it's strange for Aruma to be acting like that towards Ruri at this point after what they've been going through but the way I see it.. He wanted to draw a line and make things clear for his relationship with Ruri and not giving any wrong ideas, well after all, Aruma lived all alone up till now so he is confused as what he should be reacting towards Ruri advances and tries to get close to him, he wanna have things as his own pace. And he saw that time it is the good time to be saying such things, that's why it felts a bit too sudden to her and to the audience as well.. At least That's what I think.

Aug 9, 2011 2:46 PM

May 2011
Haha yeah I agree, I think its because since he's been alone entire time he doesn't really know how to act when something like this happens. Since he doesn't understand what he's suppose to do and stuff, he accidentally makes it worse. Instead of talking to Ruri about it, he makes some side comment and it goes downhill. lol
Aug 9, 2011 10:06 PM

Oct 2009
Kijima is still badass.

Alma pretty much messed up completely at the beginning. Poor Aiba & Alma.

SP is badass.

I still smell an evil planning going on behind Yuuji Kenbi. Something doesn't seem right...

Aug 10, 2011 8:59 PM

Jul 2007
Definitely an improvement over the last few episodes, good to see the cannon plot surface.

Very eager to see what the stone he lost is capable of doing!
Aug 11, 2011 9:00 PM

Nov 2008
knight is knight.. the fight with SP was fairly good especially her gun drop grab and aim at his head and just miss.. well played

Not liking the whole kidnapped and blood takey stuff but well see next episode sometimes I feel like there are just bad guys (Kenbi) * and anti heros (sort of Knight/Fei) around Arma and Ruri lol

I assume that stone will be his strongest* type as it was HIS after all
Aug 18, 2011 3:28 PM

Aug 2009
Seriously, how can someone be obsessed with rocks?
Aug 22, 2011 3:43 AM

Jan 2008
Yay! More Fei screen time.
And we got to see her big brother. :D

Can't wait to see Kijima's plans in the future.
Dec 25, 2011 10:37 AM
Nov 2011
I think the 'drama' at school was necessary for Kagima to actually be distracted. Do you think he lets that happen if he's not already bothered by it?

overall it was a good episode, and I like how things have begun to develop.
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
May 3, 2012 7:05 PM

Apr 2009
Excellent episode. The action was top notch and I'm loving Kenmi.
May 5, 2020 10:09 PM
Jul 2018
Aaahhh man. I don't like where this is going. I was going to drop this, but I was curious and passed 5 episodes. Slightly disappointed. The fight was really good tho, but that's it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sacred Seven Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 16, 2011

85 by VirginAmirul »»
Apr 11, 2021 7:30 PM

Poll: » Sacred Seven Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blackbird - Jul 16, 2011

64 by removed-user »»
May 2, 2020 8:19 PM

Poll: » Sacred Seven Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Blackbird - Jul 2, 2011

179 by CondemneDio »»
Aug 13, 2019 1:24 AM

» Can't I like a trashy show?

dakotasapphire - Jul 10, 2016

13 by SpeedRoidGenm »»
Mar 29, 2018 12:46 PM

Poll: » Sacred Seven Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 30, 2011

55 by Tomzkk »»
Jun 26, 2014 4:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.