Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 5, 2011 6:19 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Laundry time and Alice is showing that she's refusing.

So Yondaime is from Kansai.

Promo for indies group, which seems to have dangerous thing.

So SuzuKen is doing the voice of one the dangerous thing involved... Yu-G-Ohi hair. Vocalist that easy to move hand.

Ishida-san is voicing Yoshiki-san!

Alice is being jealous of him doing Yondaime's job instead.

Then the ep. ends with meeting SuzuKen's character (lol @ when thinking that ED is done by SuzuKen, too) in the Ueno Zoo.
tsubasaloverAug 5, 2011 6:30 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 6, 2011 12:29 AM
Jul 2011
How much longer until it airs?
Aug 6, 2011 6:34 AM

Nov 2007
It lists 12 episodes right now, so about 7 more.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 6, 2011 7:48 AM

Oct 2010
This was some crunched up episode to have 3 people be introduced suddenly. Despite that I think it has the best Narumi x Yuuko in the following,

Now that is a nice hug considering how close and clinging was Yuuko in the spoiler
her finger pointing at Narumi was quite authoritative yet cute and of course Yuuko banging with anger was cute too. Totally not serious at all with her except when she does her job then it’s a different story.

About Yuuko, I want to mention this episode really did a amazing job in three points about Yuuko with amazing expressions I never saw All of these being listed they really made Yuuko super MOE this episode and somewhat closer to Narumi than before hinting at some possible romance.

Character intros
Renji
A rather good fighter

Renji’s face was super cool in the following,

I loved and from the looks of how he worked his legs in the spoiler
I suspect he knows that martial arts that only you use legs. It’s rather dangerous because leg blows are powerful as you can see he blew out 2 guys in one shot. Those punks looked damn ugly. However Renji's appearance was cool. I got to say that Narumi was smart with that drink spill and funny. It was at least effective. It was nice to see Renji having fun with Narumi here. Looked like he needed it. Well I am sure the girls must have liked seeing Renji with different clothing in the spoiler
while I ROFL at the fact Narumi had to pay for them here. Come to think of it Renji up close is a pretty nice hunk for girls and those pesky punks never give up after all. Overall I was surprised that Narumi does meet Renji again later on. Sounds like some stuff coming up with him.

Other elements of interest,
  • There is reference that is indirect of Heineken beer and Jack Daniels in the spoiler
    anyone can cross reference them IRL and even vaguely presented the resemblance is there.

• Anime should listen because I knew what would happen to the bear in the spoiler
    and I knew it was going to turn out like that. I would hand wash that bear like totally or dry cleaner. There are some out there that do that.

• Oh man! The gangster boys were so hilarious in the spoiler
    it was amazing! Yeah they all have good muscles as I can see. Perfect for street brawling!
Overall it was an amazing episode again! With a over the top Yuuko in more MOE never before seen as I announced and new people coming in.

About preview, I will be most looking forward to the scene in the spoiler
sounds it’s back to doing a ceremony with Renji. Some more new delicious Yuuko MOE and Narumi finally shows that shirt of Renji to Soichirou. While Soichirou himself got pissed off by Narumi again! Narumi really gets on Soichirou's nerves sometimes. I though that Souichi is shot and bleeding here but to my surprise he just wipes it off. Still I want to know what happens there and of course even more MOE from Yuuko with a finger pointing.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Aug 6, 2011 9:00 AM

Aug 2010
Looks like Narumi and Renji are going to become good friends. Kind of a set-up episode but still good.
Aug 6, 2011 10:08 AM
Oct 2010
Alice sure knows how to give weird but cute names to her stuffed animals. Mogadyte? Lilliloo? LOL
AjunkyAug 6, 2011 10:13 AM
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Aug 6, 2011 10:31 AM

Feb 2009
Alice getting red all over was cute. Weird but cute.
Still this episode seems to be all over the place and badly paced.
Let's just see where this goes...
Aug 6, 2011 10:37 AM

Aug 2010
tsubasalover said:
So SuzuKen is doing the voice of one the dangerous thing involved... Yu-G-Ohi hair.
Ishida-san is voicing Yoshiki-san!

HAH i knew it XD
holy freak i thought i would hate that yugi character (from here on out renji = yugi LOL) but i turned out liking his character thus far O_O and hes also voiced by suzumura kenichi =O this anime has awesome voice actors :D his 3 best things in this world was pretty lolfest mouse themepark XD
I loled so hard at that scene when alice drowned in the washing machine LOL (had the exact same line on my head as narumi) her dramatic monologue was hilarious too LOL alice is definitely a comic relief this episode, and I ain't complaining :3 her rant at narumi working with the 4th was quite cute hahaha
this episode has hints of narumi x alice all the way
yoshiki and 4th seems to be quite close =o and it seems like the 4th is also trusting narumi despite the 4th's tsundereness

Yumekichi11 said:
About preview, I will be most looking forward to the scene in the spoiler
sounds it’s back to doing a ceremony with Renji.

im looking forward to this scene as well; the thugs called renji as hirasaka right? so that means renji and the 4th should be friends right? im hoping for a background story on the 4th and renji next epi and i hope renji comes back after this arc =I and i sure hope that blood on the 4th isnt because he pummeled renji D:
Aug 6, 2011 10:37 AM

Jun 2011
Alice has some majors issues. xD Laundry was never this fun.
Also, new character with funky hair seems pretty badass, looks like the next episode will be a fun watch.
Aug 6, 2011 10:41 AM

Jul 2010
nice episode.. renji is a good guy but his hairs are so weird. Alice all blushing and jealous scenes were great.
Aug 6, 2011 11:25 AM

Feb 2008
you know, i like her voice actor. its grown on me.
Aug 6, 2011 12:03 PM

Aug 2008
Alice was really cute and adorable in this episode.

Renji seems like an interesting guy.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Aug 6, 2011 12:17 PM

Jan 2010
wow when renji first appeared i almost swore for a moment i was watching yugioh O.o but overall nice episode
Aug 6, 2011 12:17 PM
Nov 2010
Indeed, Narumi and Yuuko had some nice moments there...
And Renji is a cool guy so far...:)
Aug 6, 2011 12:20 PM

Feb 2011
God Tier: Sensitive Neck.

GardeningClubKidxGardeningClubGirl ending please!

Oh Narumi, smelling Alice's everything. You naughty MC.

"It was the greatest crisis of my life" - Looks like Tibbers
is in worse shape than you Alice.

Yakuza Boss being good at sewing. Bro tier confirmed.

A wild Yugi has appeared! Gardening Club Kid saves the day.

Shopping on someone else's money..... But with those
Millenium Goggles you can do anything!

Yakuza Boss Bro Tier Rejected. Boys Love Tier Confrimed.

The Case of the Missing T-Shirts has begun.

Oh god Narumi, nothing is worse than being sucked into be a
digital design artist. How's it feel to go to the zoo alone.
BUT WAIT YUGI IS HERE.

WHO IS YUGI!?!?!?!
Aug 6, 2011 3:01 PM

Jul 2010
That Renji guy reminds me of Yugi.
Aug 6, 2011 4:08 PM

Nov 2007
Renji aka Yugi appearing at the end was really predictable. this show is nothing special but less boring than a lot this season.

sensing conflict with the #4 and the master of duels Renji Yugi Moto
Aug 6, 2011 4:11 PM

Dec 2010
Eh, his hair is more like inverted Neuro
Aug 6, 2011 4:53 PM

Sep 2010
Alice is so cute :D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 6, 2011 6:19 PM

Jan 2011
rather good episode but needs more Ayaka :3
Aug 6, 2011 7:57 PM

Jan 2010
Ryuutaros? Is that you?
Aug 6, 2011 8:11 PM
Feb 2010
Someone has escaped from Yu-gi-oh! ._.
Aug 6, 2011 8:16 PM

Sep 2008
cetais said:
I lol'd.

So what happened in the episode?
I only caught the capybara part.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 6, 2011 8:32 PM

Jan 2010
cetais said:

activate trap card!
Aug 6, 2011 8:58 PM

Jan 2011
This episode was pretty good but felt quite short for some reason, maybe it's just me. Alice is just so cute, especially when she turns full-on red. <3 Laundry scene was superb. Lmao, Renji sure does remind me of Yugi/Yusei as well, his hair. :S

Fourth has a soft side eh? Interesting.
Aug 6, 2011 9:18 PM

Jul 2010
There's just something about females in anime whose face turns super red is very moe. Alice displays this quite excellent.
Aug 6, 2011 9:21 PM

May 2008
arif85124 said:
cetais said:

activate trap card!
^This...
Narumi PR skills went up when he made that web design..
Aug 6, 2011 10:37 PM

Dec 2007
Good episode. Went by pretty quick or was it just me. Alice and Narumi are adorable lol.
Aug 7, 2011 1:17 AM

Feb 2011

His little blonde bangs.

Yu-Gi-Oh!
Aug 7, 2011 4:12 AM

Apr 2010
Narumi committed a sin wasting whiskey at least use a Red Label for that or something!!

Renji seems pretty suspicious appearing in front of Narumi like that all of a sudden the meeting in the bar seemed like a coincidence but the meeting in the zoo just seems suspicious.
I mean there normally isn't a reason for a guy to walk around in a zoo alone unless it's something work related.

I liked Alice innocence this episode when she realized what she was trying to do to Narumi with the teddy bear.
It's ironic how she is so good with computers surveillance and solving problems but that she can't even do her own laundry or pull the plug out of the bathtub.
It also seems that she has problems expressing her feelings and that she is acting like a tsundere towards Narumi.
Aug 7, 2011 4:47 AM

Nov 2010
I barely hold on to the show; it is used as background video.
But the fan service in this episode was excellent; Alice making a young man smell her sweaty stuffed animal and Alice in great embarrassment by hearing the unexpected response.
The story itself was boring as usual.
---
I can't figure out why the English title is a parody of a classic SF novel. Alice doesn't resemble Coati at all. The author may think both of them do neat jobs!?
Aug 7, 2011 7:51 AM

Feb 2010
Alice may hurry up and get bucked or I'm through with this show
Aug 7, 2011 9:21 AM

May 2009
Lol band name is lol.

"FEKETERIGÓ" is the hungarian name of blackbird (Turdus merula)
As a fellow hungarian I like those little "hungarian references" in a japanese anime. (Except the episode titles in 11eyes 'cause they fucked them up all)
Aug 7, 2011 10:20 AM

May 2011
Alice is so kawaii in this episode especially when she was getting mad at Narumi. Its seriouz business when it comes down to her stuffed animals. Also loved the way she was acting towards Narumi after Hiroaki told her what she was doing lols.

Looks to me that Renji seems to have a connection to the fourth, though its just a hunch.
Aug 7, 2011 10:21 AM

Oct 2010
NoVaGamester said:
This episode is amazing and I like the overall series so far. <3
You shameless, nigga.. you shameless.
That's really funny considering I found a girl IRL that looks like Alice as follows,

and even more so in the spoiler
now that is incredible news. I swear the girl looks like Yuuko. There is also no difference, maybe some.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Aug 7, 2011 11:17 AM

Jun 2009
Narumi gay much? I mean, what's with that reaction to the blonde bangs guy?
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Aug 7, 2011 12:27 PM

Jul 2010
It's Gekota! Someone get Misaka.

Interesting episode. Narumi got to know Yugi... ehhh... Renji, someone who uses his head and feet a lot, hehe. Yuuko was being cute as well. She's really starting to value Narumi being there as her "assistant". She could me a little less tsundere though, but oh well.

Aug 7, 2011 1:19 PM

Aug 2009
voripeter said:
Lol band name is lol.

"FEKETERIGÓ" is the hungarian name of blackbird (Turdus merula)
As a fellow hungarian I like those little "hungarian references" in a japanese anime. (Except the episode titles in 11eyes 'cause they fucked them up all)

Ah, I'm happy I'm not the only hungarian watching this. I really liked this minor detail.
Aug 7, 2011 1:46 PM

Sep 2009
Alice so moe haha XD
I like renji, but isn't he kinda on the enemy side? Since he's hirasaka.
Aug 7, 2011 5:02 PM

Nov 2008
Interesting new arc. Let's see how it goes.
Aug 7, 2011 7:14 PM

Jul 2008
The fourth = Renji

Bet are taken.
Aug 8, 2011 3:46 AM

Sep 2009
Onyxthegreat said:
It's Gekota! Someone get Misaka.

Lol. I didn't even notice that. Now you made me want to watch more Toaru.
Aug 8, 2011 5:44 AM

Aug 2010
shinki7 said:
Alice so moe haha XD
I like renji, but isn't he kinda on the enemy side? Since he's hirasaka.

pretty sure hirasaka's the name of the 4th's group and i dont know how narumi got the idea that the embroidery on renji's shirt was fireworks ._.; i see it as the purple butterfly just like the 4th's group's symbol =I im betting renji's the other founder of the hirasaka group along with the 4th and that it was renji who came up with the sakazuki ceremony narumi underwent in episode 3
Aug 8, 2011 6:41 AM

Jul 2010
Soo.... I guess Renji will turn out to be the culprit/leader of the rival gang or something? Since his introduction isn't a coincidence I guess... And the print on his t-shirt is obviously a butterfly... Ahh well, I kinda like him so I hope he'll end up joining the gang of Soichirou ^^

Yeay for Soichirou, he's my fav char in this anime :) Lol at the new guy who adresses him with his first name (and who Soichirou himself adresses with -san) ^^ Poor Narumi, Shoichirou will beat him so hard he'll forget everything :P
Aug 8, 2011 6:55 AM

Aug 2010
Bromance.
Aug 8, 2011 9:24 AM

Apr 2010
Animefanx3 said:
Soo.... I guess Renji will turn out to be the culprit/leader of the rival gang or something? Since his introduction isn't a coincidence I guess... And the print on his t-shirt is obviously a butterfly... Ahh well, I kinda like him so I hope he'll end up joining the gang of Soichirou ^^

He's the co-founder as mentioned in ep3 (sake ceremony episode). His name's Hirasaka, the same name as The Fourth's group name.

The episode title was "He Knows About Me". Remember how they said some guy was asking around for the Fourth and his gang, and he said "There shouldn't be any groups around that know us and still want to stir shit up?" Renji was the guy who "knows about" the Fourth.
Aug 8, 2011 11:25 AM

May 2010
Alice is the new cutest character this season !! >_<
Aug 8, 2011 9:22 PM

Sep 2007
I see Yugi Moto has finally ditched his cards and grew up to be some kind of gangster. Alice is also becoming an annoying tsundere uppity little brat.
Aug 9, 2011 4:34 PM

Sep 2010
I want to smell Alice....MUAAHAHAHA
Aug 10, 2011 7:36 AM
Mar 2010
Very nice episode, finally there are more space for Alice and her moe.... and Narumi isn't unuseless after all....
Who is that Renji?? and which link with Yondaime...??? Next episode I hope will be great!!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kamisama no Memochou Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 2, 2011

73 by Selleri_UmU »»
Apr 3, 9:22 PM

» Alice, I cant understand her.

Playcool - Jun 5, 2016

3 by GearheadOtaku »»
Nov 4, 2023 7:13 PM

» When they make season 2 of Kamisama no Memochou

Sugram22 - Aug 30, 2013

20 by GearheadOtaku »»
Oct 12, 2023 7:03 PM

Poll: » Kamisama no Memochou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Sep 23, 2011

212 by GearheadOtaku »»
Oct 12, 2023 6:37 PM

Poll: » Kamisama no Memochou Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Jul 2, 2011

306 by GearheadOtaku »»
Oct 11, 2023 9:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.