Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 5, 2011 4:25 PM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Kiriha was pretty badass this episode, totally makes a great general.
Yuu must be the bastardized version of Lelouch in the world of FFTA.

I can't wait to see what happens next.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 5, 2011 4:43 PM

Sep 2007
Yes, after the "bad" Kiriha from the last general, i really liked what he did in this one.
Aug 7, 2011 10:14 AM

Dec 2010
Quality went up like crazy and when Kiriha said he was taking command I was just thinking about what happened last time haha.
Oh yes.
Aug 8, 2011 1:45 AM

Aug 2009
I still wonder if it's really ok for a kids show to be like this ? ==> pointing at Lilithmon's scene.
And I wonder what kind of incredible editing will 4KIDS do to this show before showing it.
Aug 14, 2011 1:02 AM

Aug 2010
Game_Master said:
I still wonder if it's really ok for a kids show to be like this ? ==> pointing at Lilithmon's scene.
And I wonder what kind of incredible editing will 4KIDS do to this show before showing it.

maybe they'll end up just cutting that whole scene >_>;
i gotta say that was pretty brilliant of kiriha to switch their digimons, looks like kiriha has what it takes to be a general too :D as if we didnt know that already
Mar 6, 2016 1:14 PM

Jul 2013
I didn't think they'd ever switch their Digimon.

Well, Saban dubbed since 4Kids no longer exists, oh maybe that's why it was so long before the dub lol. I don't know which scene you mean, it may or may not have been there.

Anyways, cool episode! Mikey was awesome.

Christoper was dope as hell taking command.
Jul 20, 2016 5:54 AM

Feb 2013
Yuu is crazy, he needs a good beating.
Feb 9, 2017 9:26 AM

May 2008
Certainly didn't expect Lilithmon to grope her tits as she got off the air of Hell. Not sure what to feel over the 3 able to use each others' digimon, but it was still a good episode, especially Kiriha~

Blastmon continues to be the best character, though. Glad they kept him around!
Sep 16, 2021 2:04 PM

Feb 2016
Game_Master said:

They absolutely butchered her in the Dub to the point where it is an insult to my intelligence even having a non-canon localized name of "Laylamon"

You do have to take into account whether you like it or not or you rely on the "ItS jUsT a KiDs ShOw" card.
She is the Demon Lord of Lust I believe they depicted her perfectly, not too crude but just right despite scene 7:16

More topics from this board

Poll: » Digimon Xros Wars: Aku no Death General to Shichinin no Oukoku Episode 24 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Sep 25, 2011

20 by JVskunkape »»
Aug 31, 2023 2:26 AM

Poll: » Digimon Xros Wars: Aku no Death General to Shichinin no Oukoku Episode 18 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Aug 13, 2011

11 by JVskunkape »»
Aug 31, 2023 2:21 AM

Poll: » Digimon Xros Wars: Aku no Death General to Shichinin no Oukoku Episode 15 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Jul 28, 2011

7 by JVskunkape »»
Aug 30, 2023 11:03 PM

Poll: » Digimon Xros Wars: Aku no Death General to Shichinin no Oukoku Episode 9 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Jun 3, 2011

8 by JVskunkape »»
Aug 30, 2023 8:57 AM

Poll: » Digimon Xros Wars: Aku no Death General to Shichinin no Oukoku Episode 1 Discussion

Blackbird - Apr 4, 2011

23 by JVskunkape »»
Aug 30, 2023 4:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.