Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
#1
Aug 4, 2011 12:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 2041
11 hours ago a deadly virus made itself know in S Prefecture in Japan. The people who normally live there have turned into the infected. The virus makes people at first become; feverish, confused and violent. It is similar to the rabies virus yet it makes the infected have a case of the "long pig" munchies. There is a group of survivors dotted around the town. As well as a military operation that is currently being set up to neutralize the situation. You're choice is to be a survivor in the town or part of the military squad. We can have up to any number of survivors yet the military team will be a group of 5.

Chose wisely.
♥ DON'T LISTEN TO KYUBEY! ♥
 
#2
Aug 4, 2011 12:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 2041
I am a survivor of this massacre and have been wondering the streets for the past 2 hours. At first there was me and two other survivors, that was when it all started in the early hours of the morning, but we got seperated and now I have no idea where they are. My weapon is a wooden sword and a handgun. Normally I wouldn't have these as I am a student teacher at the highschool across town. But luckily enough I managed to find these items dotted along the way. I haven't seen any infected for about 15 minutes now and I think they are being drawn to something else... I should follow the blood I guess
♥ DON'T LISTEN TO KYUBEY! ♥
 
#3
Aug 4, 2011 8:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 748
*rummages around in the trash* No...no....no...*throws a banana peel, a rotten egg and a steak at you* Where the heck are some dang batteries! Huh? *looks behind me and at you* ....well...this is weird.....um....
 
#4
Aug 5, 2011 10:14 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 2041
*Looks around the alley holding her sword at the ready* What are you looking for? We have to move fast. I can hear them in the distance.

*Looks around and takes in the scene once more that, this once comfortable town, had turned into a massacre. Blood on the walls, body part scattered. It was horrific*
♥ DON'T LISTEN TO KYUBEY! ♥
 
#5
Aug 5, 2011 10:40 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 20604
“Fall back! The battle here is lost!”

The large mans voice carried over the area as he shouted from deep within the crowd of soldiers and zombies the sound of his voice being drowned out by the noise of gunfire, explosions and the slow yet frightening noise of the hoard of zombies that were slowly but surely overtaking the small area that the soldiers were defending.

“You heard the captain! Fall back behind the third barricade!”

The soldiers had already been forced back deep into their territory the area that was uninfected gradually getting smaller as time passed the large number of soldiers had now only become a small group numbering no more than 20 the others had fallen and become the very thing they were sent in to kill...for hours no days now the soldiers had to watch and kill their friends as they turned into these creatures that could only be called zombies.

“Ok you bastards...come and get me!”

The captain was now surrounded by the zombies many of them being the very soldiers he had trained people that once fought side by side with him had lost every ounce of their humanity which had been replaced with hunger for human flesh...or perhaps it was hunger for anything that was alive. A large explosion following straight after the captains words the fiery flames of the blast wrapping around the zombies closest to him burning them all as well as himself to nothing but burned and charred corpses laying motionless on the floor.

“Captain!”

One of the soldiers yelled out as he could only watch on as his captain paid the ultimate sacrifice to save his friends...it would prove to be in vain though as only more zombies swarmed the area the heat and noise of the explosion acting as a beacon for the zombies...all hope was lost for the soldiers and yet a strange man appeared just in front of the last line of soldiers. His long dark black jacket wrapping around his body the bottom of his jacket blowing wildly from the force of the blast his eyes glowing a golden colour...and yet the wind soon died out the mans presence was unusual it was clam and yet ferocious at the same time...the man was like calm vortex that would soon bring an unimaginable amount of destruction.
 
#6
Aug 5, 2011 4:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 748
I'm coming! Just gotta find some batter-ah got em! *after much looking finally found a pair of D-sized batteries and picks up my chainsaw* What're we waiting for kimi let's go! *rounds the corner and sees all the burnt bodies* Whoa.....
 
#7
Aug 5, 2011 6:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 708
*Using a sythe to half another zombie*
These things are such a pain in the ass...
 
#8
Aug 7, 2011 2:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 2041
*Rounds the corner with Arturo and smelt the burning bodies before seeing them* Oh my god.. What on earth happened here??! *Taking a quick glance around the scene she noticed the charred uniform on one of the fallen men* They were soldiers!

*Going from a walk into a steady jog she held her sword at the ready and looked around hesitantly*

Arty.. What went on here?
♥ DON'T LISTEN TO KYUBEY! ♥
 
#9
Aug 7, 2011 7:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 748
*takes on of the batteries and shoves it into a port on the back of my head and my eyes tune blue* Alright, seems like a last stand. Chemical and debris analysis conclude the soldier there probably used C-4 and killed himself, possible suicide, possible heroism. Probably a Molotov cocktail around here as well which helped to kill more zombies. *eyes flick back off* Dang it! Out of power again! If I don't get a better source of power, I'm gonna be zombie meat!

*sees prince in the distance cutting some zombie down* HEY KIMI! I think we got another survivor!
 
Aug 7, 2011 6:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 708
"I could use some help over here!"
 
Aug 9, 2011 11:12 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 1856
About a kilometer down the road from the other survivors was a now abandoned gas station with a convinient mart. On the roof of the building laid a man that looked like he either had a really good night, or a horrid one. The man was dressed in slacks with his shirt untucked. His tie was flailing off from his vest. Next to him was an empty bottle of cognac and a pistol.

"Son of a bitch who turned on the ligh-.......Oh sh-"

He had finally came to and found himself in the middle of a sea of zombies. He slowly got up and rubbed his head while checking the pistol for ammunition.

"That's the last time I bet against that jerk Arturo. Where the hell is he!?"
Did you know every time you sigh, a little bit of happiness escapes? ~Senjougahara Hitagi
 
Aug 9, 2011 8:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 748
....zombies....WHY IS IT ALWAYS FLESH EATING ZOMBIES!?!?!? Why not huggling teddy bears! *starts up the chainsaw and charges at princes group of zombies* Die you undead, how do you insult something that stinks!?!!?!? *starts cutting down zombies*
 
Aug 10, 2011 5:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 708
Little shits...*Cutting a path toward Arturo* Im here! Let me help out! Theres a gas station up the road, we should use that fuel to light these things up!
 
Aug 10, 2011 7:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 748
Sounds good to me! *kicks a zombie off of my chainsaw* Got a lighter we could use?!?
 
Aug 10, 2011 7:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 708
Of course! *Starts to make a run for the station...*
 
Aug 10, 2011 7:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 748
Wait for me you moron! *cuts one zombie's head off and runs after you* Do you ahve a plan! We gotta find the gas cap!
 
Aug 10, 2011 7:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 1856
By now the zombie infestation had reached its peak and to top things off the liquor gone.

"Shit!" He threw the empty bottle at the street, crashing into the head of the zombie. The surrounding zombies then turn their attention towards him.

"F&^&@^*!"

*Motion begins unloading his twin pistols at the zombies as they try to climb up to the roof*
Did you know every time you sigh, a little bit of happiness escapes? ~Senjougahara Hitagi
 
Aug 10, 2011 8:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 748
*a bullet whizzes by my head hitting the zombie behind me* HEY WATCH IT WHOEVER FIRED THAT! Some people are bad shots! *throws a zombie head in motion's direction unintentionally*
 
Aug 10, 2011 8:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 708
Alright! He's getting there attention, quickly we need to think of a plan! *Halves another zombie* There should be a gas cap in the station.
 
Aug 10, 2011 9:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 748
*shoves another battery into the back of my head and my eyes turn blue scanning the ground* 6 feet to your left! *eyes go back to normal and battery ejects* Man I hate not having a power source!
 
Aug 11, 2011 1:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 2041
*Her eyes look around her surroundings briefly as she starts to sprint towards to figure near the store* ARTURO COVER ME! *Darts across the street swinging her sword as she went, clearing a bloody path as she sprinted across the road towards the figure*
♥ DON'T LISTEN TO KYUBEY! ♥
 
Aug 11, 2011 3:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 748
I don't have a blanket kimi! *throws me chainsaw killing a zombie infront of her* Wait...I'M UNARMED! *picks up a zombie's decapitated arm, pulls out the bone, breaks it and stabs a zombie in the face* Now I'm armed!
 
Aug 11, 2011 8:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 1856
O_O;

"Outta bullets!?" The last few clicks from his pistol confirmed the depleted ammunition. As he holstered his pistols, he then drew out a long broad sword from his back as he cracked a wicked smile.

"You bastards picked the wrong gas station to raid!" Jumping from the roof of the building onto the street, Motion crash lands onto a pile of zombies while shredding the surrounding ones to bits.

"Where is he? WHERE IS ARTY!!!!"
Did you know every time you sigh, a little bit of happiness escapes? ~Senjougahara Hitagi
 
Aug 13, 2011 8:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 748
*sees motion* Ohhhh....crud. Which is worse, zombie horde or angry motion!?!?!?!?! *stabs another zombie in the face and throws it's head into the mouth of another zombie*
 
Aug 16, 2011 2:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 2041
*As she's sprinting she's feels a rumble underneath her feet and before she knows it her body is being flung in the air and her head smacking onto the road* What the fu....shit.. *Her eyes strain to see through tears of blood as she looks at the monstrous tyrant in front of her* I'm sooo dead.. *Wipes the blood from her eyes quickly as she scrambles for her weapon which was a meter or so away*
♥ DON'T LISTEN TO KYUBEY! ♥
 
Aug 16, 2011 9:24 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 748
*sees the tyrant overlooking kimi* WHERE DID THAT COME FROM!?!?!?!? *charges at the tyrant, grabs my chainsaw from the zombie it was embedded in and stabs it in the chest* Gotchya! *starts getting swung around by the tyrant as it tries to throw me off* LITTLE HELP HERE! This is why I don't save people!!!!!
 
Aug 16, 2011 10:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 1930
(survior)
*sits in my home with the doors locked and the windows borded up*
"house of the dead doesn't prepare you for this "
*suddenly a window breaks open and a steady amount of infected crawl in*
"fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck SOMEBODY HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"(screamed at the top of his lungs)
*runs to the attic and places boxes ,chest and anything heavy over the trap door to the attic*
"i hope it's still here"
*rumages through boxes and finds a flare gun and an axe*
"please for the love of god work"
*uses the axe and makes a hole in the roof then fires the flare gun and it fails8
"damnit no no no no no"
*puts another flare in and fires it and works*
"THANK GOD"
*the flare flies up and explodes sending a flare that could be seen by what is left of the city*
**the whole time the events in the attic happened zombies were slowly breaking through**

(will break through in 10 postes time) (sends a flare every 2 postes)

 
Aug 17, 2011 8:23 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 1856
ARTTTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYY!

*He screams loudly as he leaps into the air, coming down with the large broad sword onto the tyrants head. The sword comes down up to the tyrants eyes but interestingly enough the tyrant continues swinging both Arturo and Motion*

I FINALLY FOUND YOU!
Did you know every time you sigh, a little bit of happiness escapes? ~Senjougahara Hitagi
 
Aug 17, 2011 9:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 2041
*Pulls herself up slowly and looks at the two men being flung* FUCK THIS! *Grabs her sword from the road throws it into the tyrants stomach as she holds her handgun up to the tyrants head.
Look at this honestly.. You knocked me around pretty bad. *Smirks and uses up a clip in the tyrants forehead*

*Watches as it grumbles and falls down with the two men falling with it, grabs the whiskey out of her jeans pocket and swigs intently*
♥ DON'T LISTEN TO KYUBEY! ♥
 
Aug 17, 2011 10:12 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 1930
"come on where the fuck is the army"
*shoots up another flare*

(7 more posts and the zombies break through the trap door)

 
Aug 17, 2011 10:31 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 748
*is underneath the tyrant and only my head and hand are poking out* Hahaha! Motion! Hi! Um.....yeah sorry for abandoning you but there were to many zombies! *looks up and sees a flare* Pretty light!!!!! NOW GET ME OUT FROM UNDER THIS THING!!!!!
 
Aug 17, 2011 10:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 1930
*finds a 6 shot shotgun and 240 rounds for it*
"yes gods on my side"
*shots the first six shootes into the air *
"I KNOW SOMEONE HEARD THAT SO FUCKING HELP ME"

 
Aug 20, 2011 2:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 2041
*Notices the flare and wipes the blood from her forehead taking deep breaths* Somebody is obviously in the shit and needs help. If we won't do it nobody will *Looks around at the bodies of their supposed rescuers, walking over to one of the bodies she picks up their weapon and as much ammunition as she can carry* Sorry to steal from the dead but I need it more than you now sweetie.

Arturo... Who's your drunken friend? Let's go to where that flare is and quick. We need as many allies as we can get.
♥ DON'T LISTEN TO KYUBEY! ♥
 
Aug 20, 2011 10:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 1930
*shoots up 2 more flares*
"SHIT THERE GOING TO BREAK THROUGH AT ANYTIME. SOMEBODY PLEASE FUCKING HELP ME"

(3 more posts till the door breaks)

 
Aug 21, 2011 8:03 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 1856
*Stuffs a grenade into the tyrant's brain*

Alright! Time to leave this party! *He withdraws the blade from the tyrants head, flying down as he scoops Arty from the stomach*

Umm....we have like 10, no wait, 5, uh oh.... RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

*He starts running with Arty still held captive, motioning for the unknown woman to follow them*
Did you know every time you sigh, a little bit of happiness escapes? ~Senjougahara Hitagi
 
Aug 21, 2011 9:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 2041
*Eyes the stranger wearily and runs after them whilst loading a new clip into her handgun* Its over there! *She points to where the flare had fired from and notices the huge horde of infected lingering around the small house where the flare had originated* God...Whoever is in there must be putting up a hell of a defence...

Guys...*Looks at Arturo and the stranger* I'm going to yell at the person in that house and try to draw the infected away. Long enough for you two to help whoever's inside. *Takes a deep breath and before either of them could say anything back she yells at the top of her lungs*

OIIIIIIII!!!! ANYONE UP THERE???! WE HAVE PEOPLE COMING IN FOR YOU NOW SO STAY PUT. KEEP YOURSELF BARRICADED FOR JUST A LITTLE LONGER!

Watches as the horde start moving towards her hungrily thinking to herself "Oh shit I am sooo gunna die.."

Go on you guys quick!!
♥ DON'T LISTEN TO KYUBEY! ♥
 
Aug 21, 2011 12:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 1930
*here the lady yelling and sees the head of a zombie*
"WELL HURRY UP THEY JUST BROKE THROUGH THE ATTIC DOOR I"LL GET ON THE ROOF AND STAY UP THERE AS LONG AS I CAN THEY BROKE THROUGH THE LEFT SIDE OF THE HOUSE"
*stuffes my pockets with all the shot gun ammo i can (60 rounds) and takes the remaing stuff for the flare gun and gets on top of the roof*
"DON"T USE GERNADES OR EXPLOSIVES I"VE GOT SHOTGUN AMMO IN THE ATTIC AND A FLARE GUN IN MY POCKET AND ALSO IF YOU DON'T HURRY I"LL HAVE TO BLOW THE HOUSE UP"

(6 post till i blow it up unless you people tell me your inside and your handeling it)

 
Aug 21, 2011 5:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 748
*sighs* Kimi you moron! *jumps away from motion and starts up my chainsaw* To the attic!
 
Aug 21, 2011 5:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 1930
"I'LL MARK THE ENTRANCE"

*shoots a flare at the hole where the zombies are slowly going into killing about 20 zombies*
"THERE THE REST IS UP TO YOU NOW SAVE MY ASS"

(4 postes maybe)

 
Aug 24, 2011 9:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 1856
"Tch...just my luck. Well as long as Arty gets me another bottle of whiskey, I might as well stick around for the party."

He sheathes the large sword onto his back with the blood still drippng from the tip. He then draws dual pistols from his hip as he readies to follow Arturo.

"Alright then, looks go be heroes...or something like that."

He begins to run towards the attic.
Did you know every time you sigh, a little bit of happiness escapes? ~Senjougahara Hitagi
 
Aug 28, 2011 10:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 2041
*Begins running in a zig zag through the horde of zombies all the while humming to herself to try and calm herself*
This is so shit...

*Notices the two men heading towards the house and she pulls out her sword readying herself for the slaughter to come*

Come an get it you fuckers!

*Starts a sword dance in the middle of about fifty zombies the number of the undead growing by the second*

I'm not going to die for nobody! *Thrusts her sword out still humming and does a twirl wiping out four zombies through this almost sarcastic limbering up exercise*
♥ DON'T LISTEN TO KYUBEY! ♥
 
Aug 28, 2011 7:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 748
*saws through the door going up the stairs* Where is this bloody guy!?!?!?!?!?
 
Aug 28, 2011 10:51 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 1930
"why don't you check the the roof feel free to take any ammo in the attic"
*sees the zombies chasing the lady*
"HEY LADY WOULD YOU MIND RUNNING FASTER I'LL PICK EM' OFF WITH THE FLARE GUN"

(okay no boom boom on the house)

 
Aug 29, 2011 2:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 5711
*i smile as i watch the girl dance around with her sword killing zombies threw my scope on the rooftop i am laying on so far away*
she is good

*i continue to watch the slaughter*
very good

*it is then that my old habit kicks in and i want to tease those that i find interesting*
time for some fun

*i close one eye and and fire off 5 rounds that fly with my perfect aim at the girl with one bullet going under her twirling leg blowing a zombie's leg off behind her causing it to collapse as another bullet flight path hits the moving sword and deflects off of it hitting the collapsing zombie in the head while another bullets flies close by her head hitting only the ribbon in her hair then continues on to hit another zombie in the head as the two bullets pass threw the flowing hair without hurting a single stand of hair and makes two more zombies heads explode opening an exit path behind her*



*i blow a kiss then sit up and reload my rifle smiling*
i wonder if she understood my message
 
Aug 30, 2011 7:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 2041
*Looks around startled hearing the voice shout to her from the house and noticing the bullets and dead zombies around her*
Hmmm?? What the hell? *Turns around and looks to the roof where a mysterious man(Viper) is stood* Nice aiming *She shouts and smiles at the figure before turning around and running to the house swarming with zombies readying her sword for another battle*
♥ DON'T LISTEN TO KYUBEY! ♥
 
Aug 30, 2011 7:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 1856
*Shoots a zombie in the head as it creeps in front of Arturo*

"Top floor you bloody idiot! Let's go!"

*Grabs Arty by the collar and launches him up the stairs with the chainsaw reved up*

"Combination Special!!!!!"

*Fires away at the remaining zombies whilst climbing the stairs*
Did you know every time you sigh, a little bit of happiness escapes? ~Senjougahara Hitagi
 
Aug 30, 2011 7:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 748
*spins in mid-air vertically* HUMAN, BUZZSAW!!!!!! *Crashes through the door with zombie parts flying everywhere, can't stop and crashes into the wall* X_X I'm ok!
 
Aug 30, 2011 10:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 1930
"great now quit being such fucking show offs i'm hungry i left my makrov in my room with my dagger and katanas and the kitchen i miss the kitchen"
*aims the flare gun towards the crowd of zombies left after kimi*
"NOW THEN LADY COULD YOU PLEASE MOVE"


(btw a kimi i think viper was on another roof)

 
Aug 30, 2011 4:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 5711
*i put my gun back in its metal case*
looks like i better get moving after those shots

*i sling the gun on to my shoulder and walk to the edge of the roof then i grab hold of a dead power line and and cut it and swings down with it landing softly on the ground as the zombies rush the building i was shooting from*

wow they are getting quicker

*i watch as the start to fill the building as i pull up my sleeve exposing a fancy hi tech looking watch then start to walk away*

boom

*i press a button on the watch and the pillars of the first floor explode causing the build to collapse in on itself crushing all the zombies inside and drawing the rest towards the wreckage*

momma always said to leave with a big bang

*the dust can be seen flying up even from the far away building everyone else is in as well as the boom as i walk away carefully to avoid running into anymore zombies*


(yah i was on a really far off roof out of normal sight range on purpose)
 
Sep 1, 2011 11:41 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 2041
(OOOOhhhhh... I didn't know D:)

*Looks at the zombies around the doorway and swarming into the house* I'll have to keep this clear if they're going to make it out.

*Holds her sword tightly and charges*
♥ DON'T LISTEN TO KYUBEY! ♥
 
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »