Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 4, 2011 12:16 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well I damn happy that I was right from last episode with the appearance of Masako as follows,

now that was one of the 3 people I was awaiting for! There is one more left. Masako is such a teasing person being towards Asami like here. What caught most of my attention is the slingshot in the spoiler
now that having a laser sight with a WTF red penguin bullets, seems to be more than meets the eye IMO. I did like the art depiction of Ringo x Tabuki.

I thought that Kanba was thee most stupidest character to follow his father in the storm that does cost the father some damage but at least Kanba did have regret in all this. Still way to go DUMB ASS! You made things harder for your father. Then again I understand the emotional implications in all this. Despite all that I loved him most in the following,

His chasing that van was EPIC! Too bad really that the hat got caught into one of the doors of that van. Man he got really badly scrapped in the spoiler
that looked really bad. I had my experience of it but not as extreme as that one. Mine was from a person dragging me like that and not a motorized vehicle. Well in thee end I am glad that Himari is all well and I did ROLF at the penguin healing one of their own in the spoiler
that was nice to see.

About Ringo, Ringo was pretty wild this episode.
This episode made me fucking hate her! I really despise Ringo for what she did! Himari was right in the Survival Strategy Game about her.

Stalker & Hentai girl!
Other than that I vented out my frustrations but that’s not all of it. Although I did like Ringo’s cell phone picture here and it was nice to see Yuri around since she is so beautiful. I really did feel bad for her at first due to the following spoiler
poor waste cake but it ends there! The penguins were damn nice to dry her clothes. Got to love Ringo’s expressions here and there in reaction to Shouma’s diary telling. Well he knows more than he bargained for. I could not believe that Ringo was included in the Survival Strategy game. Ringo was hilarious begging out with handcuffs on her. She so looked like a criminal there on trial and does make you think that you are on trial when the appearance show it like that. Anyway I saw Ringo’s panties in the spoiler
so I guess that was seen. I got totally O_O with first of all Ringo breaking out of her handcuffs but most of all her in the spoiler
oh WTF? She actually ran up that stairway and removed in a fit of rage the hat. She is one crazy ass bitch. You do not want to play around with her when she is nuts like that.
  • Loved Himari’s expressions in the Survival Strategy Game in the spoiler
    especially her pouting.

• It was nice to see Takakura’s parents in the spoiler
    although I do think that the doctor looked a little quack.

• I ROFL so hard at the penguin having been invaded by cockroaches in the spoiler
    it funny as heck.
About thee end, thee end teaches us a lot in the spoiler
simply that of the Penguin implications being not anymore narrowed down. The fact that Ringo may have something of theirs being a magical item and that the father/grandfather have something to do with them is baffling and incredible as revealing. How much more far do the Penguin influence extends remains to be seen but now it extended towards the Takakura’s family and of innocent civilians being caught in it. With thee collateral being Himari’s life how will this continue and its final resolve will be to see as it is shaping up slowly in this episode. More later.
Yumekichi11Aug 4, 2011 1:22 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Aug 4, 2011 12:23 PM

Aug 2009
Kanba you manly son of a bitch
Aug 4, 2011 1:09 PM

Aug 2008
I have to admit that I didn't like Kanba all along. But now I at least respect him.
Damn real man.
Aug 4, 2011 2:31 PM
Jun 2011
Ringo is so messed up for throwing away Himari's penguin hat and can't she just dissapear already~
Aug 4, 2011 2:50 PM

Nov 2007
Fine, since everyone seems to dislike Ringo, I can have her all for me, right? : )

Ringo was freaking brilliant, not taking crap by a stuck up bitch like the Queen. At least she stand up in front of that absurd character when all the guys do is obey her or disappear (this gag reminds me of Excel Saga btw).
Okay, the boys don't have much option since the Queen (via the hat) is was maintains Himari in this world. But Ringo had no idea and act like a worthy Fabulous character.

One character I'll certainly love to hate in the following episode itoh : Natsume-san. Pretending to be caring to gather information and then wipe the poor victim mind out without second thought to protect gawd knows who. Way to make a first terrible impression.
Aug 4, 2011 5:26 PM

Aug 2009
NinaWolken said:
Fine, since everyone seems to dislike Ringo, I can have her all for me, right? : )

Ringo was freaking brilliant, not taking crap by a stuck up bitch like the Queen. At least she stand up in front of that absurd character when all the guys do is obey her or disappear (this gag reminds me of Excel Saga btw).
Okay, the boys don't have much option since the Queen (via the hat) is was maintains Himari in this world. But Ringo had no idea and act like a worthy Fabulous character.

One character I'll certainly love to hate in the following episode itoh : Natsume-san. Pretending to be caring to gather information and then wipe the poor victim mind out without second thought to protect gawd knows who. Way to make a first terrible impression.

Hey I like Ringo('s antics)

I especially loved the way she broke out of the transformation sequence
Aug 4, 2011 9:37 PM

Jul 2010
5/5 by definition

Yumekichi11 said:

• I ROFL so hard at the penguin having been invaded by cockroaches in the spoiler

• ick! No way!
    Aug 4, 2011 9:40 PM

Aug 2010
    This was the best episode so far imo. That chase scene was fuckin' epic.
    Aug 4, 2011 9:58 PM

Jul 2009
    prismheart said:
    That chase scene was fuckin' epic.
    Umakoshi & Sushio was credited in this episode so maybe they animating that part I guess.

Kanba: ANIKI OF THE YEAR
    Aug 4, 2011 10:05 PM

Nov 2006
    Ringo and Kan are great characters.
    Aug 4, 2011 10:08 PM
    Apr 2011
    This show started off boring but now it's definitely picking it up, it's getting more and more interesting.
    Aug 4, 2011 10:11 PM

Feb 2010
    I want to know what happened to the blue haired girl after being shot by that weapon.
    Aug 4, 2011 10:23 PM

Oct 2010
    Gotta admit, Ringo pulling herself up from that pit trap and running up the stairway to whack penguin Queen made me lol a bit. But yeah, I was mad that she threw away the penguin hat. It would've meant Himari's death had it not been for Kanba's heroic act of chasing down that speeding truck while injuring himself in the process just to retrieve it.

zimno said:
    Yumekichi11 said:

• ick! No way!

Yes Way. It's the roaches' sweet revenge for their fallen brethren slain by No.2 and his bug spray can.
    Aug 4, 2011 10:30 PM
    Aug 2009
    Vanisher said:
    I want to know what happened to the blue haired girl after being shot by that weapon.

It erased her memories.
    Lord of Iranime ☪
    Aug 4, 2011 11:11 PM

Jan 2011
    KANBA IS BEAST!!!

Seriously Kanba = BEST MALE CHARACTER OF 2011

I loved how queen Himari cussed out Ringo for being such a crazy stalker psycho bitch GO HIMARI!!
    [center]
    Aug 4, 2011 11:12 PM
    Apr 2011
    It depresses me seeing Ringo desperately chasing Tabuki only to be blocked by the blond actor.
    Aug 4, 2011 11:13 PM

May 2010
    That felt like the most intense vehicle-chase-and-cling-to-the-back scene I've seen. And for some reason I started laughing at the end when the penguin was holding on and his pants started coming off.
    Aug 4, 2011 11:15 PM

Jan 2011
    Onii said:
    It depresses me seeing Ringo desperately chasing Tabuki only to be blocked by the blond actor.

The actor might be a bitch but at least she isn't crazy. I prefer Yuri (actor girl) xTabuki because they are Fabulousu maxu!
    [center]
    Aug 4, 2011 11:16 PM

Jan 2011
    IceAndCream said:
    That felt like the most intense vehicle-chase-and-cling-to-the-back scene I've seen. And for some reason I started laughing at the end when the penguin was holding on and his pants started coming off.

#1 Penguin owns when Kanba fell off the bike he was still hanging on to the hat and Kanba THEY BOTH ARE EPIC!!
    [center]
    Aug 4, 2011 11:31 PM

May 2009
    Kanba one bad ass mother fucker confirmed.
    That was an insane but brilliant chase scene. I only love Kanba more and more with each episode man. He is so awesome and hauuuuuu~~
    Aug 4, 2011 11:38 PM

Oct 2010
    garfield15 said:
    Well I forgot to mention it but I am more in between the love/hate for Ringo right now it's more hate because of the last thing she caused but she can still redeem herself IMO. She should think about what she did and believe it. She does have a major attitude of "don't fucking step on me cause I am going to stomp you" kind of way. Pretty much.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
    Aug 4, 2011 11:58 PM

Jul 2010
    I really hate Ringo now. It's all her fault that she threw the penguin hat and Himari nearly died. Again.
    Aug 5, 2011 12:06 AM

Nov 2007
    Kanba is the best .... besides the penguins lol @ the penguin vs roaches

also penguin himari was good making fun of weirdo stalker girl
    Aug 5, 2011 12:08 AM

Nov 2007
    it kinda ticks me off how himari's clueless all the time. DAMMIT KANBA STOP HANDLING ALL THE PROBLEMS BY YOURSELF. :[[

IceAndCream said:
    And for some reason I started laughing at the end when the penguin was holding on and his pants started coming off.

that was just pantysniffer no. 1 on the move again. EVEN MEN'S UNDERWEAR WILL SUFFICE FOR HIM NOW TOO.
    Aug 5, 2011 12:24 AM

Jan 2011
    Ringo didn't know what would happen to Himari when she threw away the hat, so I can't blame her for what happened (especially since I don't even think that she knew Himari was sick let alone resurrected). Now the three of them can share information and maybe figure out just what the Penguindrum is all about. I like Ringo, but she should just forget about the teacher and look at what might be closer at hand (considering she had her first kiss with him during CPR).
    Please don't feed the trolls!
    In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
    carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
    ...rodac

Aug 5, 2011 12:39 AM
    May 2010
    That was the most epic car chase I have ever seen. I feel bad for laughing through it all, even though I knew how serious the situation was.
    Aug 5, 2011 12:59 AM

Oct 2010
    i love how ringo's so insane she defied the hat and physically broke out of the survival strategy that was awesome!
    btw kanba is sooooo gar, its time for shouma to step up...
    Aug 5, 2011 1:31 AM

Jan 2011
    That hat pretty muched summed up my feelings about Ringo, and Kanba went totally badass.
    Aug 5, 2011 2:24 AM

Aug 2008
    Lucky Kanba, his slide was perfectly smooth, I was hurting in his place.
    Aug 5, 2011 3:25 AM

May 2010
    I think Ringo is gonna give up on Tabuki now, since she knows Himari's life is in danger
    at least i hope so
    also, strong-willed characters are the best, it was great how she reacted to all this situation and insluts toward her (all that Princess told about her was pretty much true though)

Kanba is great, true hero

busters said:
    that was just pantysniffer no. 1 on the move again. EVEN MEN'S UNDERWEAR WILL SUFFICE FOR HIM NOW TOO.

lol, hahah. OH GOD
    Aug 5, 2011 3:42 AM

Mar 2010
    Omg can I fucking choke Ringo please??!D<
    This stalker hentai bitch made me sooo fucking upset!! Okay, so he listens to your crazy as hell story and just nods his head, but he tells you his and you slap him??
    WHAT THE HELL?!
    The whole time I was watching it, "Fuck, omg , if I was him she'd be tasting so much blood right now!! Freaking punch her back!! Don't her talk Himari!!D<<<"
    Seriously.
    And may I just say that Kanba is an amazing ass dude~?
    That scene was incredible! I was clenching my teeth the whole time!!x3

Aug 5, 2011 3:57 AM

Nov 2007
    Kanba is just awesome. I wonder what he did to get the money though... He insisted it was clean, at the very least.

As much as Ringo pisses me off for being a bitch to sweet little Shouma, I can't blame her for throwing the penguin hat away. She had no clue what would happen.

Masako sure is creepy. I wonder if she's after the Penguindrum too.

And yeah, Shouma really needs to step up and be more awesome, though his cuteness levels are good enough for me <3

Znips: When Shay is born she just crawls back in the womb to shitpost for another year
    Aug 5, 2011 4:13 AM
    Mar 2011
    I'll tell you what, Kanda was clutch but so was that penguin.
    I've noticed all three penguins have their own distinct personality and they take after their owners. The #3 female penguin is like Himari. The #2 penguin with no distinct feature is like the younger brother shouma who does the housework (kills cockroachs) but always get caught in useless situations (like getting stuck in the globe). The #1 penguin with the bandaid is like the older brother, who likes women (underwear fetish) but comes through when hes needed.
    Aug 5, 2011 4:19 AM

Oct 2008
    So much hate for Ringo. Come on guys, it's not like she knew what would happen if she threw away Himari's Soul Gem. Also that Survival Strategy scene of hers was awesome. Oginome Ringo, total badass.

I really like this show, if it keeps being this excellent there's a high chance of it ending up on my favourites list.
    the Imaginary and the Real can never mingle.
    Aug 5, 2011 5:43 AM

Oct 2008
    unkindness said:
    That was the most epic car chase I have ever seen. I feel bad for laughing through it all, even though I knew how serious the situation was.

pretty sure it was meant to make you laugh though. i certainly laughed and felt damn good about it
    Aug 5, 2011 5:49 AM

Mar 2010
    Kanba is one badass motherfucker
    Aug 5, 2011 6:11 AM

Jan 2010
    That was an awesome episode.

I will admit, what Kanba did as a child was stupid, it seems like he made it up with his bad assness in this episode.

That was one of the best survival strategy scenes ever. With Himari cussing Ringo out and Ringo actually getting out of the hole and running up the stairs gave me a tiny tiny bit of respect for her.

Can't wait for more episodes!

lostmymusic said:
    So much hate for Ringo. Come on guys, it's not like she knew what would happen if she threw away Himari's Soul Gem.

+1 for Mahou Shojuo Madoka Magica reference
    sakaAug 5, 2011 10:44 AM
    Aug 5, 2011 6:19 AM

May 2010
    also
    it wasn't nice of Ringo to punch poor Shouma like that but come on, talking about alien lifeforms? Sho, you should've explained it better.. but wait! why even bother to explain if you could just take diary without permission
    silly Shouma,I adore you anyway

DaiTomodachi said:
    lostmymusic said:
    So much hate for Ringo. Come on guys, it's not like she knew what would happen if she threw away Himari's Soul Gem.

wow, I didn't notice before
    Aug 5, 2011 6:34 AM

Dec 2010
    DaiTomodachi said:
    lostmymusic said:

Someone had to say it.

I'm not a fan of Ringo and this ep didn't make me like her, but it was nice to see someone who doesn't back down in front of the Queen (which is just as bitchy, if not more). Not the hat pull, but I'd definitely love to see a punch there.

Himari going buriburiburiburiburiburiburiburiburiburiburi was the cutest thing ever. The cockroaches get their revenge, Kanba is the fucking Terminator, #2 doc and #3 nurse, laser sighted slingshots, penguin load sharks, fuck yeah.

Bumped up to 9.
    "Tonight, I sit in the eye of the storm. As fire boils around me, I press forward, winds and lightning lashing my wings. I am no match for what I face. Yet I will not back down, and though fear may place it's stranglehold on my heart, courage will see me through. With tears in my eyes, I hit full throttle. My engines become an inferno, and my weapons light up, awaiting my command.

If I die tonight, I will do so fighting for everything I believe in."

Aug 5, 2011 6:48 AM

Jun 2009
    Honestly, unless you've just skipped or completely ignored the past couple of episodes, I don't know how you can possibly not sympathize with Ringo. All of her hard work and carefully laid out plans have been Murphy's lawed to death. You can't tell me you didn't at least pity Ringo a little when Yuri started taunting her about her failures. And then there's also her backstory where her parents have been almost completely absent from her life since at least age 11. By this episode, it's clear that that's the major reason for her "yandere" behavior.

And while we're on the subject of Ringo's "yandereness" just why is it a valid reason to hate her? Aside from a bit of stalking in episode 2, a caterpillar sting on Yuri and Shouma having to play lifeguard in episode 4 she hasn't done anything to inconvenience anyone. She's definitely one of the most benign examples of yandere I've ever seen.

And the only reason you have to hate her this episode is because she threw this thing out the window:

That fucking penguin-bitch-hat. That hat is evil: it's been acting that way the entire time, while holding a knife to Himari's throat in order to gain the brothers' cooperation. And it may have even been the reason Himari was dying.

I've been waiting for this to happen ever since that arrogant hat-bitch showed her fat, penguin face:

Also, I'm calling shenanigans on the chase scene. The penguin-bitch was obviously enjoying herself making things harder than they needed to be. No amount of anime physics can explain this:
    Besides, we know for a fact that she has long-distance teleportation powers. She could have probably gotten back by herself.

And the excuse that you upset at Ringo for putting Himari in danger is equally bullshit: Ringo had no way of knowing that anything like that would happen. If you want someone to blame for that mess, then Shouma is more responsible. If he had just told Ringo the truth instead of making up that completely absurd lie about penguinbitch being an alien, then none of that would have happened. The only reason he lied about it was because he wanted to be vindicated after that doctor laughed at him. He seriously shouldn't be lying for such a stupid reason when his sister's life is on the line. He should have just tell her that the hat resurrected her and is keeping her alive under the condition that they locate the penguindrum.

Look at this from Ringo's perspective: it sounded like Shouma was making fun of her after admitting to reading her dairy, after demanding that she hand over her most precious possession. Then Himari, pretty much Ringo's best friend at this point, puts on some outlandish costume, starts throwing out some very personal insults, and then admits that she was the one who had her brothers spy on her in order to steal her dairy. Of course Ringo was pissed. She shouldn't have just stolen her hat, she should have bitchslapped her just like she did Shouma.

But ranting about this won't help. The ones railing on her for this episode are the same ones who hated her in episode 2 and have been vilifying her after every episode since.

Another thing to note: A cockroach was used as a living sacrifice to activate the penguin-bitch again. looks like they're evolving a resistance (took 6 sprays this time, 2 in ep 2 and 1 in ep 1). They also seem to have learned to fight back.
    Aug 5, 2011 6:59 AM

Aug 2009
    So much better than the previous episode, this was just awesome. I lol'd at Himari calling Ringo all the names she deserves to be called.
    Aug 5, 2011 7:26 AM
    Jul 2011
    I really enjoyed this episode, I don't particularly get the hate on Ringo, sure she is near enough everything Bitch Hat told her but that makes her a rather fun character to watch, besides my wish to hit her when she hits Shoma for no reason, I think the way she stood up to bitch hat was awesome, she's one strong willed person, I like that, besides she never knew she would kill Himari by throwing the hat, and by how she acted to Bitch Hat (possessing? Himari's body) she seemed slightly distraught with how Himari was speaking to her, meaning she isn't a heartless person, also I think she definately has family issues for some reason.

This episode also got me thinking that Shoma x Ringo may happen I don't know why, I just think the show is gearing itself towards that eventual end, they meet each other way too much and are in too many scenes to not mean something.

Kanba was a badass, I originally thought of him as a bit of a douche, I don't know how I got such an impression but it stuck with me, but after such a chase scene, seeing him all torn up afterwards, I think he's now awesome.

The symbol on the envelope and the ball that red hair chick shot was the same, maybe Kanba is in the same line of business, or has some connection with her, it would make sense since he also dated the girl that she shot.

Did anyone else find Shoma rather funny with his nonsensical explanations about the penguin hat being an extraterrestrial organism, I especially liked him explaining it to Ringo, since he technically admitted servitude to a hat.

5/5 for me, and can't wait for next episode, the show is gradually getting better, and I think now that Ringo knows about Himari and the Hat that she may start working with the brothers but I don't know about that, who knows the diary may not actually be the Penguindrum like we all think, but it probably is.

Sky High - The True King of Heroes
    Aug 5, 2011 7:30 AM

Jul 2010
    Is it only me, but I found the VA to do the child Kanba was really off... It just sounded weird when child Kanba was talking to the father...
    Aug 5, 2011 8:15 AM

Feb 2009
    The Survival Strategy meeting is really stuck to me now. Really missed it and I was like fuck yeah it's back.

That truck scene was intense, funny and really ridiculous. How did he get away with just scratches while getting dragged like that. Oh well, power of love.
    Curious about the women at the beginning and the money.
    Aug 5, 2011 8:40 AM

Nov 2007
    DrHouse said:
    If he had just told Ringo the truth instead of making up that completely absurd lie about penguinbitch being an alien, then none of that would have happened.
    You have got to be trolling. Shouma isn't the sort of person who would be able to lie in the first place, hell he could have just stolen the diary. He does actually think the penguin is an ailen and maybe the penguin actually is? We haven't been told anything about their identity.

Znips: When Shay is born she just crawls back in the womb to shitpost for another year
    Aug 5, 2011 9:01 AM

Feb 2010
    nonlly said:
    I think Ringo is gonna give up on Tabuki now, since she knows Himari's life is in danger
    at least i hope so

I dont know if ALL her fate is already written , but if it is , she can simply ask someone to write it all down in another book (yeah it would be really big but well) and then handle then penguin drum to the guys...

anyway , after all , it doesnt seems that ringo is an enemy...

HAHAHAHA i just noticed (by rewatching) the penguings as doctors as the end when kanba brought back the hat
    VanisherAug 5, 2011 9:11 AM
    Aug 5, 2011 9:11 AM

Jun 2011
    I really don't like Ringo's attitude, but I can respect her that she tries really hard to make her brother fall in love with her, even if it's a little weird. O.o
    Very dramatic and heroic chase scene there, I lol'ed when the penguin fell and started to drag Kamba's pants off.
    Aug 5, 2011 9:12 AM

May 2008
    DrHouse said:

And the excuse that you upset at Ringo for putting Himari in danger is equally bullshit: Ringo had no way of knowing that anything like that would happen. If you want someone to blame for that mess, then Shouma is more responsible. If he had just told Ringo the truth instead of making up that completely absurd lie about penguinbitch being an alien, then none of that would have happened. The only reason he lied about it was because he wanted to be vindicated after that doctor laughed at him. He seriously shouldn't be lying for such a stupid reason when his sister's life is on the line. He should have just tell her that the hat resurrected her and is keeping her alive under the condition that they locate the penguindrum.

Look at this from Ringo's perspective: it sounded like Shouma was making fun of her after admitting to reading her dairy, after demanding that she hand over her most precious possession. Then Himari, pretty much Ringo's best friend at this point, puts on some outlandish costume, starts throwing out some very personal insults, and then admits that she was the one who had her brothers spy on her in order to steal her dairy. Of course Ringo was pissed. She shouldn't have just stolen her hat, she should have bitchslapped her just like she did Shouma.

Okay even if she didnt noe that the hat is the one controlling her , who the heck would throw her hat away? It would make sense if she just gave her a slap out of anger. And dont you go blaming Shouma, he did nothing wrong about saying that the penguins are aliens or what do you tink a hat can resurrect people? You tink Ringo will believe that the hat is keeping her alive but yet she would not believe that aliens exist? oh come on the former is obviously more of a lie. Shouma did absolutely nothing wrong, instead you should have praised him for having the guts to tell what he truly is tinking knowing that people probably will not believe him because either way i believe Ringo still would not have believed him.

I seriously have no problem with you talking about Ringo, everything she done is understandable to some point, but to say that Shouma is more responsible is way too inconsiderate of you. Shouma is wrong to read her diary but that has nothing to do with anything. If Ringo is willing to tell others her crazy story , she should also listen to other people's crazy stories, it is only fair. Not to give a slap for what? cause she doesnt believe him? geez, please be fair , dun just side with Ringo. Everyone has a part to play Ringo, Shouma , Kanba and even Himari. Nobody is innocent, everyone is partly guilty whether they are aware of it or not.

Awesome Sig by Lailide
    Aug 5, 2011 9:15 AM

Jun 2008
    Sanguis said:
    I really don't like Ringo's attitude, but I can respect her that she tries really hard to make her brother fall in love with her, even if it's a little weird. O.o
    Very dramatic and heroic chase scene there, I lol'ed when the penguin fell and started to drag Kamba's pants off.

The teacher is not her brother, it was her childhood friend i think. but i do agree with you, lol. she is such a scary stalker but she makes me laugh most of the times.

BrickBreak said:
    I'm not a fan of Ringo and this ep didn't make me like her, but it was nice to see someone who doesn't back down in front of the Queen (which is just as bitchy, if not more). Not the hat pull, but I'd definitely love to see a punch there.

Himari going buriburiburiburiburiburiburiburiburiburiburi was the cutest thing ever. The cockroaches get their revenge, Kanba is the fucking Terminator, #2 doc and #3 nurse, laser sighted slingshots, penguin load sharks, fuck yeah.

Bumped up to 9.

This;D

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Aug 5, 2011 9:28 AM
    Jul 2011
    greenmush said:
    DrHouse said:

Okay even if she didnt noe that the hat is the one controlling her , who the heck would throw her hat away? It would make sense if she just gave her a slap out of anger. And dont you go blaming Shouma, he did nothing wrong about saying that the penguins are aliens or what do you tink a hat can resurrect people? You tink Ringo will believe that the hat is keeping her alive but yet she would not believe that aliens exist? oh come on the former is obviously more of a lie. Shouma did absolutely nothing wrong, instead you should have praised him for having the guts to tell what he truly is tinking knowing that people probably will not believe him because either way i believe Ringo still would not have believed him.

I seriously have no problem with you talking about Ringo, everything she done is understandable to some point, but to say that Shouma is more responsible is way too inconsiderate of you. Shouma is wrong to read her diary but that has nothing to do with anything. If Ringo is willing to tell others her crazy story , she should also listen to other people's crazy stories, it is only fair. Not to give a slap for what? cause she doesnt believe him? geez, please be fair , dun just side with Ringo. Everyone has a part to play Ringo, Shouma , Kanba and even Himari. Nobody is innocent, everyone is partly guilty whether they are aware of it or not.

Actually I think Shouma was quite at fault, though not entirely, think logically she told him something she believed in fully, she doesn't consider a fate diary stupid, she really believes this and probably thinks others would, in comparison when Shouma says that a hat is an alien he said it kind of slowly, as if he was lying, when really he was just as unsure, she wanted him to tell her the truth but by his was of saying it he didn't seem to be, this angered her, because she thought he was purposely lying to her.

I'm not saying Shouma is completely at fault, but you seem to like Shouma a lot by how your talking, maybe you should look at things from Ringo's perspective (however that may be hard because she is far from normal thus is probably hard to understand)

Sky High - The True King of Heroes
    Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mawaru Penguindrum Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

RainbowMagnet - Oct 13, 2011

218 by jumbosan »»
    Apr 13, 6:01 PM

Poll: » Mawaru Penguindrum Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 1, 2011

217 by jumbosan »»
    Apr 13, 6:58 AM

Poll: » Mawaru Penguindrum Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Blackbird - Jul 14, 2011

176 by jumbosan »»
    Apr 12, 11:17 PM

Poll: » Mawaru Penguindrum Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

zimno - Jul 7, 2011

351 by jumbosan »»
    Apr 12, 10:26 PM

Poll: » Mawaru Penguindrum Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Dec 22, 2011

544 by FarCritical »»
    Mar 29, 1:56 PM
    It’s time to ditch the text file.
    Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.