Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
No. 6
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 4, 2011 9:39 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Showing a bit of Safu's life.

Shion is used to the life in lost town.

Another person got killed and Shion wants Nezumi to help out.

Nezumi has Ophelia.

Both Safu and Nezumi heard the same voice, and Safu is heard about Nezumi.

Dancing and changing of the scene!! lol~
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 4, 2011 11:11 AM

Oct 2010
That was awesome. Dancing scene for the win. also question. is Nezumi's hair really that long? confusion. But Nezumi and Shion. Nezumi and Safu have a connection. 5/5 :) Fangirl me sitting here watching Nezumi dancing. can't help but smile.

Tumblr |  Anime List | 🌷🌼

Aug 4, 2011 11:11 AM

Feb 2011
oh man, this episode. Omg, Eve has officially turned me Bisexual. xD;; Dammit Nezumi, you look so pretty as a girl. xD I was looking forward to seeing him sing but alas.

Poor Safu, her grandma died. But anyway, with this happening, the next episode finally shift off to the bad ass plot which will leave us all speechless. That preview for episode 6 was so EPIC.

And that dancing scene. I was smiling so much that my cheeks now hurt. xD And Sion telling nezumi that more than anyone he can't bear to lose him. <3 -flaps arms around wildly-

subs came out really fast today. O: They came out life half an out after the episode aired. O:

Edit: I'm assuming that the reason why Safu heard the same song as Nezumi is because "it carries the soul away like the wind". Which was an implication of her grandmother passing away.
Aug 4, 2011 11:32 AM

Aug 2010
You hear that? That was the sound of the last straight man dropping this show :P

This episode was okay for me. Still good but not as good as the other ones. It had too much Safu and not enough Nezumi and Sion for my liking....However I did enjoy seeing "Eve's" performance and the dance scene between Nezumi and Sion made me smile. I LOVED IT!

I look forward to seeing how this ends. ^_^
Aug 4, 2011 11:35 AM

Aug 2010
Crii said:
subs came out really fast today. O: They came out life half an out after the episode aired. O:

That's because Crunchyroll simulcasts it and horriblesubs than rips the show for download.

Right now, I like Safu even though I've read people bashing her.

keikanna44 said:
You hear that? That was the sound of the last straight man dropping this show :P

I'm straight
Aug 4, 2011 11:35 AM

Jun 2008
Hah, I knew that girl would be Nezumi :3
And those two are just a little too comfortable with each other lol

This whole Safu/Nezumi hearing the same song makes me think they're both gonna die, especially when Nezumi was all O-O when they talked about it.

And Safu's probably gonna run off to the district they're in too :3 I don't know if that'll be as amusing as it seems lol
Aug 4, 2011 11:39 AM

Aug 2010
prismheart said:

keikanna44 said:

I'm straight

YAY!
Aug 4, 2011 11:52 AM

Oct 2010
This episode was really good.

I don't like Safu that much but it's good to see a girl with SMARTS once in a while.

But the last half of the episode (the play and what happened after) just had me squealing and spinning around in my chair happily. I never thought Nezumi knew how to dance too O_O But I laughed at Sion blushing.

That last minute was just lovely. Nezumi questioning himself why he allowed Sion to touch him like that...
Aug 4, 2011 11:55 AM

May 2008
No one cares about Safu :T But meh.

This episode..just...*A* ....*cries* ..so beautiful..I have no words <3333

Aug 4, 2011 11:56 AM

Nov 2009
What a pretty episode. ^.^ Next week looks exciting, eee!
I must admit that I do like Safu. She isn't whiney or annoying; she's actually very clever. I wouldn't be surprised at all if she began to rebel against her corrupt society soon too. Having said this, if she ever tries to get between Nezumi and Shion I will start wanting to shoot her in the face. : )

<3~~
curiouser and curiouser :)
Aug 4, 2011 12:00 PM
Aug 2011
haha I still have to laugh about nezumi as a woman xDD
I love this episode 5/5 <3

nezumi and shions conversation and their dancing was so nice :)

And I can't understand why most of you dislike safu .. D:
I rly don't mind her...ok I think I have only eyes for nezumi and shion <<°
Aug 4, 2011 12:04 PM

Feb 2011
prismheart said:
Crii said:

That's because Crunchyroll simulcasts it and horriblesubs than rips the show for download.

Yeah, that I knew. What I meant is that horrible usually releases it around 1 - 1 1/2 after it airs in japan. xD

Dance scene:

Happy fangirl is happy. 8D
Aug 4, 2011 12:05 PM
May 2011
Meh, I think Safu is pretty awesome. She's quite a character, very different from many females in animes. I like it. Gah, poor Safu and her grandma in the next episode.

This episode was just alright. Definitely fed my inner fangirl. Nezumi and Sion are so cute. @__@
And Nezumi finally realizes that Sion is his weakness. xD
Aug 4, 2011 12:22 PM

Aug 2010
keikanna44 said:
prismheart said:

keikanna44 said:

I'm straight

YAY!

Well, if it stays with the cool futuristic dystopia theme I'll keep going but if it strays from that I might drop it.... but it's only 11 episodes so I might complete just so I can brag about it. Does that sound wrong?
Aug 4, 2011 12:26 PM

Feb 2011
^ Well, according to what I've read of summaries and translation of the novels and after seeing the preview for the next ep....the plot gets really interesting next episode. A lot of things are revealed and things finally start moving towards the dystopian part of the plot. xD
Aug 4, 2011 12:54 PM
Aug 2011
I loved the first 4 episodes, actually this anime made me register here heheh :) but I didn't really like this one. I felt that it does not fit Nezumi's character to dress up as a girl..it just felt weird. Shion is kindhearted and cute but why does he wear grandpa clothes? his slippers and so not sexy :D
Aug 4, 2011 1:08 PM

Aug 2009
I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY HOPE THEY KISS BY THE END OF THIS!!! ;~;
Aug 4, 2011 1:33 PM

Sep 2009
KitKatze said:
I loved the first 4 episodes, but I didn't really like this one. I felt that it does not fit Nezumi's character to dress up as a girl..it just felt weird.
I beg to disapprove. He didn't dress up as a girl for fun/fetish, he did it because of his passion towards acting and singing. Acting is an art and crossdressing is nothing new in theaters;
Damn though, I wanted him to sing.

OMG-OMG-OMG-OMG-OMG-OMG-OMG~ Nezumi crossdressing ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
How beautiful can a guy get??!! He is definitely on par with Katsura and Hideyoshi. Actually, he sort of surpassed them XD

Aww, the dancing scene was so pretty. It kept me smiling for so darn long! Just loved the transition of background during it, though, what it actually means is still a debate in my head.

Btw, the progress of the infection in other victims seems more accelerated/different than Sion's. Or I am just looking too much in to it.
Aug 4, 2011 1:45 PM

Jan 2011
OMG!! I LOVED this episode!<3

I actually didnt mind that Safu was in this episode, I just wished she was in it less because I wanted more Nezumi and Shion. xD

The dance scene was so adorable, ha Shion was so stiff and surprised xD So cute~

I especially loved the very end of the episode, Shion telling Nezumi that nothing scares him more than the thought of losing him and that hes the one person he couldnt bare to lose. That made me smile so much^^
Also when Nezumi was wondering why he let Shion touch him like that:)

Can't wait for the next episode!
Aug 4, 2011 1:55 PM

Jun 2008
I though he has gone mad when he started dancing XD

and wao shion words was liek a confession or something really like I could not aford to lose you and enzumi was cold against that really

I want to see moreeeeeeee
Life is bittersweet can you live with that?
Aug 4, 2011 2:02 PM

Apr 2008
If I was Sion, I would have hugged Nezumi when he woke up after collapsing at the stage.... damn!!.. x3
Aug 4, 2011 2:12 PM
Jul 2018
keikanna44 said:

I'm still here.
haha
Aug 4, 2011 2:14 PM
Jan 2010
Valentiln said:

Btw, the progress of the infection in other victims seems more accelerated/different than Sion's. Or I am just looking too much in to it.

The novel actually makes a point of Shion saying something along the lines of 'this is slower than what happened to whathisface, maybe I can still be saved'

Though it seems like the lady in this episode went even faster than the guy, but that may just be a slight inconsistency. Or it's speed varies form person to person. Either way, shion wasn't exactly immune, he just had some sort of resistance that slowed it down.
Aug 4, 2011 2:20 PM

Jul 2010
So Safu and Nezumi have some sort of special something/connection? Not liking it :P It should be Nezumi and Shion...

I totally died of fangirlism during the dance scene and wow, Shion is able to hit a pressure point at the untouchable Nezumi? I can't wait to see what will happen between them! If they kiss or maybe even hug probably all the fangirl will die of nosebleeds, happiness and heartattacks... including myself ~<3

Damn, I want moar than just 11 episodes, I demand at last 24!! How can you not want more of the supercute Shion x Nezumi? _O_ shipping, shipping, shipping

Makes me wonder how they're planning to end the anime though...
Aug 4, 2011 2:30 PM

Jun 2011
Wait....What just happened in this?
Am I the only who got completely lost watching this episode?
Aug 4, 2011 2:41 PM

Jan 2011
Another excellent episode! I put most of my ramblings here, but everything worked perfectly this episode, especially the delusional moments Safu/Nezumi experienced. Also, Shion was really creepy at the end of the episode suddenly grabbing Nezumi's pressure point like that, I wonder if his sudden changes in personality have to do with the wasp?

Also, Safu's grandma. )= Anyway, can't wait for the next episode!
Aug 4, 2011 2:46 PM

Sep 2009
So he pretty much cross dresses for his job. o _o

I dunno, it's getting interesting though, it looks like Safu will find out about Sion leaving in the next episode or something like that. I wonder what the connection between her and Nezumi is though.
Aug 4, 2011 2:53 PM

Sep 2010
Also, Shion was really creepy at the end of the episode suddenly grabbing Nezumi's pressure point like that, I wonder if his sudden changes in personality have to do with the wasp?

Well I doube Sion hit a pressure point on purpose and Nezumi's obessing over it is a bit more weird. It feels like Nezumi is mentally caught up in a war with No. 6 and is treating Sion as an enemy slightly.

Aug 4, 2011 2:56 PM

Mar 2010
keikanna44 said:

Straight man who can't enjoy FABULOUS! dancing is no man at all.

This show has officially got really good with this episode, quite the difference from first episodes which I felt were rather so-so
Aug 4, 2011 2:57 PM
Manga Moderator
Sleepy

Jul 2009
keikanna44 said:

Nope, I'm still watching it.
Aug 4, 2011 2:58 PM

Feb 2011
There were a few things that confused me that were definitely different from the novel, but overall I enjoyed this episode. The dancing! xDD

Edit: There was a comment about how it was too fast to go into such deep emotion because it's only the fifth episode...and I actually have to agree. I was a bit upset that the anime and manga both cut out the cleaning the bookshelf scene and Shion saving the girl Karan's brother. The novel has so much more detail that it's hard to imagine them -not- being so close. You get to get inside the character's heads a lot more. The anime is definitely rushing through things.
ChouninatteAug 4, 2011 4:06 PM
眠れないのは君のせい
Aug 4, 2011 3:04 PM

Feb 2011
-hugs all the straight guys that are still watching No. 6-

You guys are the best. <3

xD

On 4chan some guys have even gone to the extent of saying things like:

"That's it, I'm officially a homosexual."

"My d#ck is confused."

"When you can't go back to being the straight man you were...but its totally worth it."

I'd give all of you guys kisses and hugs and chocolate and yeah...xD
Aug 4, 2011 3:06 PM

May 2008
Oh god, this episode.... so wonderful.

Looks like the killer bees are at it again. So now we know that they can attack even in the middle of winter. As for Safu's grandmother's death.. aww. She was a sweetheart.

Safu finally has a purpose in the story. Looks like we're going to see her more often from now on. Her and Nezumi both have something going on.

Seems like there's a lot to do with England in this show. The stain glass window of the bees was unexpected. Seems like a prophesy to me. Hmmmm...

AND THE DANCE SCENE! FFFFF-

(I'm considering reading the novels at some point. I really should.)
Aug 4, 2011 3:20 PM

Jul 2011
Thought the episode overall was fantastic. Sure didn't make me like Nezumi more though, might have even done the opposite. The dance was all well and good but I can't say I really liked it. Especially with the reason behind the dance. Getting all giddy over the news of innocent civilians dying a horrible death is seriously sick. Have to be a bit depraved to take joy in the death of anyone. To get all giddy and dance because of it? Appalling.

Still, loved it and would give it 5/5, 10/10.
Aug 4, 2011 3:21 PM

Jun 2009
For some reason I was more than happy that this Elderly care lady died right away after saying such gross words. what a malicious pleasure. :D

And when the never ending dance started (which took like 2 minutes of the whole episode) I was like "Oh well goodbye male watchers~"..but this feeling turned even stronger when Sion got all lovey-dovey. Personally even for me as a girl this was definitely too cheesy. I mean it's not like I couldn't approve such words but it was difficult for me to empathize with those words...because after all that was only the 5th episode and to me those words seemed to pop up from nowhere.

So far I always gave the episodes a 5/5 I think, but intuitively I had to give a 4/5 this time. Probably just caused by the sudden cheesiness..
Blame the Sion but never blame the Nezumi. :(
I mean if Sion wasn't acting that naive, he would probably be more likeable...but same as Nezumi I wondered in the end who the fuck Sion is...
Anyway looking forward to the next episode + I wonder right now if the grandma died because of her age/multimorbidity or if she had to suffer from a bee as well...hmm...actually I still want to continue reading the novel but I am too lazy lately XD
Aug 4, 2011 3:40 PM

Dec 2007
Today’s episode was amazing. Nezumi is absolutely beautiful as Eve. I was so mesmerized when he was on stage lol.
Aug 4, 2011 3:48 PM

Jun 2009
great ep ophilia played by nezumi was great wanna know more of nezumis past though hope their are more eps 11 seem too less for such a awesome show look forwards too next week
Aug 4, 2011 4:00 PM

Sep 2009
keikanna44 said:

L-O-L !!! probably true even XD

Personally with this episode the show dropped a few notches for me - was not a fan of the cross dressing or the dancing scene - and all in all I found the entire episode kinda lame O_o
Oh, well.... I'm still curious, and I still love the art, so it's still on of my favs this season :P But please let it get back on track next week (you know the track I've got planned for it in my head, *cackle*)

Edit: oh, and Safu's awesome! Wonder what it means that both she and Nezumi passed out at the same time :O (if it has any meaning at all?!)
mini_jetteAug 4, 2011 4:03 PM
Aug 4, 2011 4:04 PM

Nov 2007
-Lunacie said:
Also, Shion was really creepy at the end of the episode suddenly grabbing Nezumi's pressure point like that, I wonder if his sudden changes in personality have to do with the wasp?

you're missing the whole point of that scene. i don't think shion's personality changed at all. shion was caressing nezumi's neck out of affection. and then nezumi points out how shion managed to touch a vulnerable spot that easily when he's always got his guard up all the time.

i think that's all there is to it anyway???? LMAO i didn't think other people would have a different interpretation.
BUT ANYWAY i love it when nezumi awkwardly looks away from shion FFFFF. o//////o i wonder what the connection is between nezumi & safu though. inb4 they're blood-related.
Aug 4, 2011 4:16 PM

Jan 2011
Wow, they act sooooo gay sometimes! XD I love it! (I'm a BL fan)
Either way! Awesome show still!
Aug 4, 2011 4:30 PM

Jan 2011
busters said:
-Lunacie said:

you're missing the whole point of that scene. i don't think shion's personality changed at all. shion was caressing nezumi's neck out of affection. and then nezumi points out how shion managed to touch a vulnerable spot that easily when he's always got his guard up all the time.

i think that's all there is to it anyway???? LMAO i didn't think other people would have a different interpretation.
BUT ANYWAY i love it when nezumi awkwardly looks away from shion FFFFF. o//////o i wonder what the connection is between nezumi & safu though. inb4 they're blood-related.

Well last episode Shion suddenly attacked Rikiga, which felt out of character for him. It was to protect Nezumi, but it had a violent overtone to it. I got the impression that ever since the wasp "sting" (or whatever you call it XD) he's had moments where he acts "stronger" and I suppose more confident then he used to back in No.6. The way the neck scene was set up and the sudden change in mood with the music made it seem like it was unexpected of Shion, which is why Nezumi has such a surprised, almost scared reaction. (Gulping, nervously shaking, referring to it as an "attack" etc) It sounded more ... violent than just showing affection. Maybe "creepy" isn't the right word, but I thought it was strange.

Maybe I'm looking too far into it. XD
Aug 4, 2011 4:36 PM

Aug 2009
I understand why Nezumi didn't want Sion to watch his play, I mean, I wouldn't want my friends to see me in that outfit playing a depressed woman. ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌
Aug 4, 2011 4:48 PM

May 2011
Just one scene of this show is enough to turn me into a fangirling heap of uselessness... Gotta love these two, oh God.

Also, that hand on Nezumi's neck. HHHNNNNGG.
If I die and I find that I had a soul inside,
Promise me you'll take it up to its final ride...
Aug 4, 2011 5:30 PM

Oct 2010
I'm a total fujoshi. So instead of shrieking like a fangirl at the "dance scene" I was laughing my ass off :) This show is comedy to me
Aug 4, 2011 5:40 PM

Dec 2009
NikkiKitten17 said:
also question. is Nezumi's hair really that long? confusion.

No, his hair is not that long. That was probably a wig. We saw his hair without being tied up at episode 3.

CHiRAL-chan said:
But I laughed at Sion blushing.

He blushed? I don't remember that, even though i rewatched a bit of the end scene ;w;

Didn't happen much with Safu, beside the song scene. I really liked that scene, i wonder why she and Nezumi heard the same thing. I agree with xglitched, maybe it's because both gonna die. But i don't want Nezumi to die ;w;

& don't know why, but i laughed so hard when Nezumi started acting. XD

- - - - edit
For those that are enjoying the anime, i guess reading the novel - or even the manga - would be really good. It has more details and in the beggining of this episode with Karan and her little brother, i felt like everything that happened in the novel has happened in the anime too.
It took me a while to figure out it didn't happen. /maybe i'm just slow lol
So i didn't even felt confused when i saw her there listening to Sion's story. 8D
LiinahAug 4, 2011 6:00 PM
Aug 4, 2011 5:56 PM

Jan 2011
Still watching despite the BL theme which doesn't interest me (just like those of you who watch other anime despite fan service and ecchi which doesn't interest you). The plot and setting are really quite something and it sounds like the dystopic theme takes off in the next few episodes. And I like Safu (although it sounds bad for her in future episodes).

Then again, I'm also one of the very small straight male demographic that watches "Project Runway".
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Aug 4, 2011 5:58 PM

Aug 2010
I was so confused at the end of this episode with the pressure point stuff?
But omg Nezumi is so beautiful<3
Aug 4, 2011 6:03 PM

Sep 2010
_Neeka said:
I'm a total fujoshi. So instead of shrieking like a fangirl at the "dance scene" I was laughing my ass off :) This show is comedy to me

Fangirls shriek while fujoshi laugh at stuff like to guys dancing together...since when? Wouldn't a fujoshi be imaging a rear delivery instead of laughing?

Aug 4, 2011 6:05 PM

Jun 2008
Valentiln said:

OMG-OMG-OMG-OMG-OMG-OMG-OMG~ Nezumi crossdressing ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

that, the dance and the words of Shion to him~~~~

Nezumi afirmed himself as the seme

Anyway, great scene to see was Safu connected to Nezumi through the song...and bees?
Who was singing? the queen bee? looool.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Aug 4, 2011 6:58 PM

Jul 2011
Why does everyone seem to think this show will decay in to Yaoi? There hasn't been a hint of typical moe shit in this show so far, and I don't expect there to be. The "Yaoi" moments are just evidence of a deepening friendship and closeness that Nezumi has never known (the reason he lets his guard down around Sion).

Also, just because Nezumi acted as a woman does not mean he's a cross-dresser, he just a very accomplished actor to act the role of the opposite gender. Note, he doesn't change his voice to sound more feminine, that's because those who truly enjoy theater know of a little thing called "The willing suspension of disbelief" (Coleridge).

Read a book and maybe this storytelling stuff will start to make sense without being spoon fed.
Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities. Truth isn't.

-Mark Twain
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » No.6 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 15, 2011

432 by Tacticianrt »»
Mar 25, 10:03 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Aug 11, 2011

166 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 25, 2023 3:44 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 28, 2011

174 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 20, 2023 3:19 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jul 21, 2011

120 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 19, 2023 3:00 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 14, 2011

161 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 17, 2023 2:56 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.