Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 4, 2011 12:22 AM

Mar 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Tendo is so unbelievably fucking retarded...

Well I'm thinking a nice boat ending would be great.
Feb 22, 2012 2:01 AM

May 2010
AlexSadist-sama said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.

Nope, not only Tendo, all of them are retards.. =))

I would also like to see that Boat Ending.. That would've been a good ending for this one..
Apr 14, 2012 12:38 AM

Apr 2011
If I was him, I would have push that dickhead producer and Miyu of the building.
Oct 3, 2012 8:09 AM
Oct 2012
I HOPE that you make a very goo ending, like she saw what she was doing was wrong get back to him and the guy kill the director, GOD Dammit that guy did everything for her and she betrays him, if you dont make a good ending kind of like mine im gonna pull my gun and shout myself:(
Oct 21, 2012 3:09 AM

Apr 2008
Yuujiii said:
I HOPE that you make a very goo ending, like she saw what she was doing was wrong get back to him and the guy kill the director, GOD Dammit that guy did everything for her and she betrays him, if you dont make a good ending kind of like mine im gonna pull my gun and shout myself:(

There won't be any other ending to this than the one you saw.
And where did you see this one? :P
I want to watch it again.

Jul 7, 2013 11:11 AM

Oct 2007
actually i found this episode quite interesting, i understood Miyu's claims, her boyfriend really was a pussy, but i'd love to see a 3rd episode in which he regains his senses and dignity and brings her back. obviously THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN as it's gonna be too awesome for hentai..
forum avatar: Sukisho
profile avatar: Ashita no Nadja
Jul 30, 2013 3:26 AM

Oct 2010
So many crappy endings in these hentai...
Do people get turned on by depressing stuff?
Sep 29, 2013 12:58 AM

Jul 2010
I☆Can is more RAGE-inducing than most. Let me start out with a question:

Is it right to get angry at or blame someone for something they are not responsible for?

The answer is no. A second question:

Is a victim of rape responsible for being raped?

The answer, again, is no.

Why ask all this? So you can fully understand how disturbing the following is. The primary reason Miyu abandons Ryouta at the end of I☆Can:

He doesn't get angry at her for being raped.

You heard me right: Miyu abandons Ryouta because he doesn't blame her for something beyond her control. Not only that, but Ryouta did nothing but try to be supportive of Miyu. He never pressed her about it for fear of hurting her (it is painful to talk about stuff like that). However, he showed concern when she was troubled, and tried to get her to talk to him of her own accord, if she was ready for it. Then, in the end, it's like she said to him, "You shouldn't have been caring and concerned; you should have hated me instead!" That is just plain wrong, and it's the take-away message of I☆Can.

^ basically explains the entire moral of NTR LOL
Oct 19, 2013 12:25 PM

Sep 2012
Omnime said:
I☆Can is more RAGE-inducing than most. Let me start out with a question:

Is it right to get angry at or blame someone for something they are not responsible for?

The answer is no. A second question:

Is a victim of rape responsible for being raped?

The answer, again, is no.

Why ask all this? So you can fully understand how disturbing the following is. The primary reason Miyu abandons Ryouta at the end of I☆Can:

He doesn't get angry at her for being raped.

You heard me right: Miyu abandons Ryouta because he doesn't blame her for something beyond her control. Not only that, but Ryouta did nothing but try to be supportive of Miyu. He never pressed her about it for fear of hurting her (it is painful to talk about stuff like that). However, he showed concern when she was troubled, and tried to get her to talk to him of her own accord, if she was ready for it. Then, in the end, it's like she said to him, "You shouldn't have been caring and concerned; you should have hated me instead!" That is just plain wrong, and it's the take-away message of I☆Can.

^ basically explains the entire moral of NTR LOL

u got it bit wrong :)

she did not want him to hate her, she wanted him to fight for her, to beat the carp out of that guy for FK her when he started to notice, & cause he did not do it, she started to think that he dose not care for her if hes not willing to save her from him, but that thinking is dumb to, cause how he suppose to know that shes being blackmailed? so calling NTR MC pussy is bit wrong, well but NTR MC'S should have more balls to dumb their woman, so they are half pussy's :)

& about the blaming part, if that's part of the reason, then i say this, girls/woman think that way, that if guy dose not blame her for screwing around with other guy he dose not love her & MC did not know about rape, he only knew that the guy is banging her, so its natural for a woman to think that in that situation

but in other parts ur right
Nov 10, 2013 10:41 PM
Jun 2013
wow. I watched it cuz it looked cute but it just was a pain. I wonder why they bother making things to piss people off
Nov 22, 2013 8:43 AM

Aug 2013
all netorare should end the same as school days
end.
■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
Dec 7, 2013 10:20 AM

Sep 2012
ybnrmalatall said:
all netorare should end the same as school days
end.

LOL i agree with u, its boring if MC just getting FK over with out any consequences to the guy who FK'ED MC over
Jan 13, 2014 11:12 AM
Jan 2014
Where can i read the manga for this? i can find the manga anywhere.
Feb 8, 2014 9:20 AM

Apr 2011
If I was that guy, I would go yandere and kill that NTR guy already.

Then again, I wasn't really focusing on the NTR but on the h-stuff. It had a nice
amount of h-scenes. I wish they put more, but oh well... :/
Aug 11, 2014 3:05 AM
Dec 2009
KenFrancis said:
AlexSadist-sama said:

I believe all NTR protagonist are idiots . I really have nothing to say about this matter besides that..

I would also like to see that Boat Ending.. That would've been a good ending for this one..
Aug 31, 2014 12:22 PM
Aug 2014
HiNA-Aishiteru said:
KenFrancis said:

I believe all NTR protagonist are idiots . I really have nothing to say about this matter besides that..

hey can i kill them all ?

hope some one make more gore anime if it have 3rd episod...
Nov 29, 2014 8:11 PM

Sep 2012
okay guys... I think you should know yourself that you should avoid ntr instead of complaining about it. Its like me going to a yuri hentai video or tentacle and complaining about it. It makes no sense.
Jun 13, 2015 10:26 AM
Sep 2007
It seems Naoya Uchida who is Madara and Tobi in Naruto voiced Terada in first two episodes.
Jul 30, 2015 1:31 AM

Jul 2014
Morally speaking, that was a horrible ending. Objectively, this NTR pulled little punches, if any. MC couldn't stand up for himself when the time was right, and now he has to sit through circumstances becoming more dreadful by the day. That was solid, but it hurt so much.
Why do people have such bad taste? Anime isn't subjective anymore.
Jan 16, 2016 7:43 PM

Aug 2009
miyu was a slut anyway, i didn't feel a thing

typical ntr ending

was lol when they showed miyu was under the table during all the discussion
Sep 10, 2016 5:16 PM

Feb 2013
He's lame and she changed after she heard that he knew that she was fucked by that guy.
It's all his fault.

More topics from this board

Poll: » I☆Can Episode 3 Discussion

Omnime - Feb 24, 2015

33 by Bangzio »»
Apr 15, 2023 2:09 PM

» doesn't this piss you off ( 1 2 )

cvang - Aug 30, 2010

63 by RealMitsuya_1 »»
Nov 19, 2022 4:42 AM

Poll: » I☆Can Episode 1 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Aug 3, 2011

10 by Ulquiorra »»
Sep 10, 2016 4:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.